Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little bit stranded.

I shook my head as we were speeding through the air. I felt free for once. Holding onto Alex and trying to make her relax so she wouldn't cause herself to fall out of my arms. In less than a minute, I could already see the camp, and clearly people did not want us here. I could see ruins of what was once a campsite and things. Slowly I stopped to hover over the site. I huffed and let myself slowly descend down to the ground. Letting Alex out of my grasp. I shook my head, "Looks like we aren't welcome any longer."

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Oh thank god, ground. I have never been so happy for ground..." She then looked around the site and sighed, glancing over the remains of the hut for a moment and inspecting them more closely. "Well i can fix the hut to a certain extent and maybe get one of the heaters working again, but other than that i hope you can retain heat because it is going to be a fun night... Even on volcanic planets nights can be cold if were unlucky." She was kidding about the heaters and it would likely stay as hot as it was right now, but a joke lightens a mood.

Breathing in she moved over to the prefab hut and got to work, moving the panels around and doing what she could to get them stable again, her hands and body moving a hundred different ways a moment as she recalled the process effortlessly like a machine until only half an hour later the hut was stable once more and they had shelter for the night. "After you..." She grinned and looked back, making another joke but this one accompanied by the kind eyes she wore normally. "Guardian Angel." @[member="Dove"]

I shook my head as she worked on the little hut. I helped myself by picking up the trash that was around, still allowing my wings to be out as she mentioned me as "Guardian Angel" I smiled and shook my head, "If you only knew." I laughed at myself and her. Walking inside, I folded my wings up into my back so I wouldn't destroy the hut that she had just built. "I guess that I get the floor while you get the cot?"

Alexandra Feanor

"As much as i would love to let you be the gentleman, you are still my guest, so the cot is yours. And dont think about arguing, you wont win as your breed never win in a fight with mine." She meant breed as sex, male and female, and that much was a simple joke yet the truth in many cases. Hell, she wasnt someone like that but she had seen it plenty of times in a number of ways with a thousand and one different results. Things were not always the same after all but she could predict the actions of others normally with a great deal of accuracy, but this was harder for some reason, she couldnt read him clearly so the jokes were to get hints at his personality and more about him without actually asking, though she did prompt one question before sitting on the floor. "So if your not Sith or Jedi, are you A Dark Jedi or just a rogue looking for a place?" @[member="Dove"]

I just shook my head, as much as this woman claimed me as her guest, really I didn't think as much. Since my escape from the lab, I have slept in the most of unlikely of places. Even in the crook of the capitol building on Coruscant. I shook my head and decided to stay quiet and hold my tongue about her "breed" speech. I was going to walk back out so I could let my wings stretch, I didn't see how it hurt anymore now that she knew. as I was going to the door, Alex posed a question of my alignment. I stopped and turned to answer over my shoulder, "None of the above."

I may have been a person that had the force, but I hardly knew how to use it, and even then, I didn't want to be on a side. I was just simply a force user that was with no one. I wasn't a rogue, I was not a Dark Jedi, and damn well not a Sith. I walked out and let my wings unfurl once more. ANd finally I could breath easily. It was as though I had been holding my breath. Being able to let my wings out felt so good!

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra shrugged and looked through the assets she had recovered from all the damage, laying out several of the mats she had as back up on top of eachother to simulate a bed, or atleast some form of such before laying back on it and looking at the ceiling, never removing her robes as they remained tight around her and rested her head on her bag that contained an extra robe. "None of the above, that is a new one, going to have to use it in the future." She said to herself in a normal tone and volume. @[member="Dove"]

As I stood outside looking that the lavaflow, I could hear Alex speak to herself about something, but I ignored. I stood there in my grey T-shirt which I would now have to replace because of the holes in the back. I looked down at my pants as they were covered in soot and ash. Even walking on the planet made soot kick up, and with my little blast off back in the village, I am sure that ash and dust was kicked up everywhere. I then looked to my wings. and their 25 foot wingspan. One of the weird things I had found out was that my wings grew as well as my body. somehow I was still growing even though I was considered an adult. I lowered my head and my wings as I was going to wait for Alex to fall asleep before I would do what I wanted.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra passed out about thirty minutes into laying there, though her sleep as a uneasy one, her dreams still a constant pain for her. This time she was back at the temple on Ossus, the Jedi infront of her ready to fake her death, or atleast make it look fatal, only as she came in to let him stab at her his blade came down and the cold bite of the searing blade bit into her shoulder and cut down before stopping. Standing there instead of the Jedi was Balaya before she yanked out the blade and left Alex to fall back and lay there dying. Her dream continued, that was the problem with her photographic memory, on the outside she was turning and gripping her body tight in fear but on the inside she was trapped in her own mind and would be until woken or until the dream was over, but it wasnt as the woman reached out and sent thousands of volts of lighting through her body, her screams echoing in her own ears in the dream and whimpering sounding in the real world. @[member="Dove"]

I had noticed that she had fallen asleep on the ground like she said she would, but I was not one to be unkind. She was twitching somewhat, as I walked in and picked her up by the crook of her knees, and her back. Moving her to the cot, I then grabbed a blanket and placed it on her and as she was twitching even more now. I felt something from her. As though she were having troubles. In the force I could feel sadness and pain. as so, I scooted her on the cot alittle and wrapped my arms and wings around her. Even with the massive twitching I didn't mind. Hell, I have had dreams where I wake up punching the wall or something along those lines. because right now, she needed a Guardian Angel.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra shifted a few hours later and opened her eyes, blinking for a moment as if she thought she was still dreaming before realizing that he was actually right there with wings and arms around her. "Uh... hello..." She just laid there and blinked, waiting to see if he would respond to the simple words or if the man himself was passed out. She wasnt sure what to say in this situation, she didnt know if there was something to say, so she just laid there and waited for a response of any kind. @[member="Dove"]

I didn't sleep. it came unnaturally to me to where I could stay up days on end without the need for sleep. I never really felt tired. Soon Alex's shaking stopped and slowed down to nothing, I closed my eyes for a while. simply resting them as she turned around to face me. I simply nodded my head and removed myself form her. "You were having a nightmare, and I thought that maybe holding you would help stop your shaking and your little fit." And before she could respond I continued. "You don't have to worry, I won't tell anyone, I'ts not like you are the only one around here having nightmares."

Alexandra Feanor

She sighed and laid on her back staring at the ceiling before looking at her ash covered hair that lay around her head on the cot. After a moment she sat up and picked up a metal bucket nearby as well as one of the water canteens before she started pouring the water onto her head and rinsing out the soot and with it the blue dye that colored her hair, she had run out and shrugged that there was more, leaving her with the naturally Silver hair that accompanied her eyes. "Well, no harm no foul, thank you for stopping the shaking and uh... the talking about it thing, thank you for not mentioning it again." She grabbed her cloak and ran it over her hair before smoothing it with her hand and looking at Dove, rolling her shoulders once before speaking. "I assume then you have such too." @[member="Dove"]

I nodded my head at both of her comment and question. "Frequently" I somehow liked her with white hair better than the darker shade that she had earlier. It made the woman stand out against the crowd. But its not like she did that anyway. It was soon getting to morning, and we still needed to find a way off of this planet, but something told me that I was to be here for a little bit longer than I expected. "To the village or do we look for something else?"

Alexandra Feanor

"That my friend is up to you, after all it was your demonstration that they will either find great or fear, never quite sure what the reaction to a half man half bird fellow and a silver haired and eyed woman is like and all to someone whos never seen that before." Checked her things, mainly the Holocron to make sure it was still at her side before clipping her sabers to her belt. She had a feeling that they would not be returning to this campsite so she packed up all the necessary belongings that had survived and slung the back pack over her shoulder and robes. @[member="Dove"]

She made it my choice of if we should go back. And really, with the way that the woman treated me when I was there, I didn't feel like going back was a good idea. I let her gather her belongings knowing that flying there would be taxing. I had carried a person before, but I didn't know how much stuff that she was going to bring. And yet, I had a feeling that I needed to go to the village. It was hard to choose, but I had to go back. One for my own clothes, and two because I had a gut feeling that I needed to be there. it still bothered me.

"Don't expect me to fly real fast, because with all the stuff that you are carrying can add up fast. and not to be rude, but you are not the lightest thing I have carried."

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

She turned with a grin on her face after pulling her stuff over her shoulder, she had in her hand a vibroblade in its holder which she poked his chest with the pommel of the blade. "You know, didnt anyone ever tell you not to call a girl fat, deadly repercussions follow for people who do that, and anyways, you arent the best bird in the sky either, your flying earlier almost made me hurl." She grinned and let the joke sink in while she stood there ready for another gut wrenching experience, for a pilot she hated heights. @[member="Dove"]

I smiled and nodded my head, Her comment on calling a woman fat was not what I meant. She was not fat. Just heavier than the other items that I have carried. I mean, I carry about a 4 kg bag including my sword. So her weight is many times that more of the simple bag. "Most of the time, I get away from the air, so women can't reach me." I offered her my hand, I can carry some of the stuff on my back if need be, that way you don't leave open the chance to drop something."

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Dont worry, with how hard ill be clutching onto my things, you wont need to worry about me dropping anything. And you are going to have to suck up having someone actually hanging onto you while you fly for once if normally you fly to get away from people, because id rather not walk while you can fly." She pulled the straps tight and took his arm, latching onto it with her own hand and waiting for him to do what ever it is to take off and fly with her with him, once in the air though, what ever it was she had to hang onto would probably be numb by the end of the ride as she would hang on for her life. @[member="Dove"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom