Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A List of all the Tea!

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
qe8vh.jpg

So a chat discussion in the Republic's skype place combined with my own fondness for tea has led me to the idea of us all making a running list of the Tea's in our little chaos galaxy!​
This is just for fun and reference and use in our roleplays!​
I figure this is kinda a combined discussion thread plus list so bam put here in the Codex discussion forum for fun!​
So just tag me and I'll add stuff to the list.​
Give a description if you would like or leave it be mysterious!!​
The list format will be simple for now until I think of some fun creative ways to make it!​
The LIST
  • Yavin Gunpowder Green Tea

• Jasmine Tea

• Kashyyyk Oolong Tea: Made with spices only native to Kashyyyk, this tea is a rare commodity, often sited as having a weird flavor by non-wookies. Some rumor that it's slightly poisionus to other species, but there is no evidence to this, except in one case. To Ewoks, it is a deadly poison.
  • Shadowland Venom Black Tea: Collected from a rare tea leaf deep in the shadowlands, this tea contains a neurotoxin that, in large enough doses, will send the user into a high before crashing into a coma. When brewed properly, however, it merely gives small buzz. The substance is addicting, and some have died from overdosing on it.
  • Alderaanian Forest Green Tea: A specialized Green tea, the supply in the galaxy has dropped since the changes in Alderaan's ecosystem
  • Corellian Tea: Normally served cold, this "tea" is a black tea brewed and formed into into ice cubes, which are served over Corellian ale. Often called "The Prince Jonash" after the Corillian Admiral-Prince who ended the Alsakan Conflicts

• Sakuran Cloudy Tea: Grown on the Former Atrisian colony of Sakura, Sakuran Cloudy Tea has recently become available to high-end buyers. The tea has a cloudy white colour with a touch of sky blue. Its fragrance is sweet and very heavy, though the flavour is light and smooth as silk. The tea's characteristics are courtesy of a minimal process of drying in order to preserve the most of the white tea's characteristic taste and appearance. Due to the selective picking, this tea is extremely rare. For a period, it was reserved entirely for denisens and guests of the Atrisian Imperial Palace, but it has been on occasion given in small amounts to as a gift from the Imperial Court.

• Pyroflower Tea

• Cerean Red Tea: The Cereans mix in a wild Hibiscus petal and dice apple skins into their tea. It is quite popular on the world.

• ​Caff Tea: A standard bland tea infused with caffeine for those stim junkies

• Behot Tea: it's an herbal tea made from the bark of trees native to Mandalore, as well as several native herbs. It has a woody, almost cinnamon flavor. Some flavor it with vanilla. Made famous by momma Betna.

• Harbor Tea: A Dark Tea of an acquired taste, has a bit of a salty taste. :D :p

Contributors​
[member="Orihime Ike"]​
[member="Jonathan Baliss"]​
[member="Darth Ophidia"]​
[member="Lady Kay"]​
[member="Solan Charr"]​
[member="Vorhi Alestrani"]​
[member="Sinistra"]​
[member="Mirshko Betna"]​
[member="Darth Vornskr"]​

[member="Caius Flavian"]

• Kashyyyk Oolong Tea
  • Shadowland Venom Black Tea
  • Alderaanian Forest Green Tea
  • Corellian Tea (Brewed with Corellian ale)
I totally didn't make all of those up on the spot

I am OOC and IC quite the fan of tea and other hot beverages, so I will partake.

My own little brainchild:
Sakuran Cloudy Tea. Grown on the Former Atrisian colony of Sakura, Sakuran Cloudy Tea has recently become available to high-end buyers. The tea has a cloudy white colour with a touch of sky blue. Its fragrance is sweet and very heavy, though the flavour is light and smooth as silk. The tea's characteristics are courtesy of a minimal process of drying in order to preserve the most of the white tea's characteristic taste and appearance. Due to the selective picking, this tea is extremely rare. For a period, it was reserved entirely for denisens and guests of the Atrisian Imperial Palace, but it has been on occasion given in small amounts to as a gift from the Imperial Court.

[member="Caius Flavian"]

[member="Caius Flavian"]

.... Psychic bastard.....

(Was talking about this earlier today in concerning Solan lol)

Add Pyroflower tea... im going to sub it sometime in the future but it is what Solan primarily makes.

Screw it, I'm going more in depth.
  • Kashyyyk Oolong Tea: Made with spices only native to Kashyyyk, this tea is a rare commodity, often sited as having a weird flavor by non-wookies. Some rumor that it's slightly poisionus to other species, but there is no evidence to this, except in one case. To Ewoks, it is a deadly poison.
  • Shadowland Venom Black Tea: Collected from a rare tea leaf deep in the shadowlands, this tea contains a neurotoxin that, in large enough doses, will send the user into a high before crashing into a coma. When brewed properly, however, it merely gives small buzz. The substance is addicting, and some have died from overdosing on it.
  • Alderaanian Forest Green Tea: A specialized Green tea, the supply in the galaxy has dropped since the changes in Alderaan's ecosystem
  • Corellian Tea: Normally served cold, this "tea" is a black tea brewed and formed into into ice cubes, which are served over Corellian ale. Often called "The Prince Jonash" after the Corillian Admiral-Prince who ended the Alsakan Conflicts

Tel'erran berry tea- A tea made from the local berries of Tel'erra. The berries of the planet are known for be highly delicious for their mixture of sweetness and sourness. This quality is shared with the tea that is brewed from them. There is one minor problem that has been discovered though and that is the fact that both the berries and the tea cause halucinations in all none Tel'varn people who consume it.

Mirshko Betna

Daughter of Arrbi and Anija
Mom's favorite tea: Behot

it's an herbal tea made from the bark of trees native to Mandalore, as well as several native herbs. It has a woody, almost cinnamon flavor. Some flavor it with vanilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom