Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Jedi's guide to force powers

Hood

H
Being a newbie for the republic, i wonder can you find this and repost it? I'd like to know what's acceptable etc for the Jedi

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
The basics of the jedi's power starts with the simpliest thing. Healing, to use the force to mend bones and flesh. It is a skill even darksiders can use but at a heavy cost as the healing will require more energy, constant focus or be only short term.

There are several variations of the healing itself, from pinpoint versions with Art of the small aiding it to large scale battlefields where you can help a room. Some are skilled in other medical fields as well so much so they can revitalize themselves while healing or will themselves to keep at it long past the point of exhaustion.

It is a necessary skill that can be essential to a jedi and for padawans to heal should be second natures. At least in the minor field on the self and others, above that specializing in the field can increase knowledge. That is actually something that is essential to all skills. Force powers are strong the force is infinite but the vessel using the force is not, the strain can be reduced with knowledge and practice. Instead of simply willing something to be.

MASTERS:
A master is defined as a person who has mastered a force power.
@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]
@[member="Cathbodua"]

PRACTITIONERS/STUDENTS:
This category is to list those who have gotten some education, but have not mastered a power.
@[member="Syn"]

RESEARCHERS:
This category is to list those who understand the basics and theory behind a power, but do not make use of it.

Credits:
Written by
Myself

Major Faction

Syn

ALTER ENVIRONMENT

The ability to effect the world as it stand, to many this is basic telekinesis. Using the force to push and pull but for some jedi it can become more. Making small whirlwinds in the air, creating fire by exciting the air to cause friction and sparks, controlling water, shaping ice, using sand. The possibilities become endless through the knowledge of the world, how it operates and the force.

A master of this power can not only control the area around themselves, no there is far more one can do. They can command the winds to become hurricanes, shake the earth to create quakes, cause flash floods, snap chills to freeze the area, vacate the oxygen from a room, create whirlpools and lightning in the skies. Calling a storm or environmental cataclysm becomes easier the more you know about the world as with everything. Experience is key and to many this power is far too dangerous. Only experienced masters should try to create and control storms.

MASTERS:
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

PRACTITIONERS/STUDENTS:
This category is to list those who have gotten some education, but have not mastered a power.

RESEARCHERS:
This category is to list those who understand the basics and theory behind a power, but do not make use of it.

Credits:
Written by
Myself

Major Faction

Syn

ELECTRIC JUDGEMENT

[write up coming soon]

MASTERS:
@[member="Syn"]
@[member="Darron Wraith"]
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

PRACTITIONERS/STUDENTS:
@[member="Iella E`ron"] (trained by Syn)
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"](trained by Syn)

RESEARCHERS:

Credits:
Written by
Myself

Major Faction

Syn

WHITE CURRENT

[see Je'gan's white current guide]

MASTERS:
@Je'gan Olra'en (master specialized)
@[member="Aleidis Ijet"] (master)

PRACTITIONERS/STUDENTS:
@Syn (specialized for cloaking, sensing, immersion and scribing)
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] (sensing)

RESEARCHERS:

@[member="Hood"]

Credits:
Written by
Myself

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Vulpesen"] techniques like Malasia and Morichro are very difficult. Malasia might with training from a master be possible as a padawan but require a lot of training. Morichro I would recommend as a knight and learned from a master. I'll be finishing up the guides in my spare time but will cover both of those with ones who know them.

Hood

H
I guess if it matters you can chalk Hood down for researcher in White Current because he knows of/has been around a lot of white current users in his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom