Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Hunt to be Remembered (Character Intro)

As [member="Ronak"] smiled, Natec looked around and towards the Rancor cubs. He shook his head slightly before Theide patted his shoulder in agreement. They listened to what the wolfman had to say and were rather intrigued. Looking to each other, they nodded their heads before Theide spoke.
“I’m certain we could help in tracking them, and hopefully finding them.” Theide turned to observe the captain then, tilting his head. “I suppose my part in this hunt is finished for now, especially since I will help you find those described. If you’re fine with that, we can get our payment now and immediately leave to track the two wolfmen. First though, I must get the rest of my trophy.”

At that, Theide turned and walked towards the Rancor he had killed while thinking. Loyalty was the most valuable thing to them, very fascinating. After a moment or two of silence, Natec spoke.
“Please, your loyalty isn’t needed. Family is important, no matter what others may say. We’ll help, simply to help.”

It was then that Theide returned. he had a large back across his back. Nothing could be seen from it, but the Rancor Adenn had killed was missing its head as well. Theide had heard what Natec said, and nodded to that as well. They’d gladly help the wolfman, family and the hunt where the two most important things in their society. With that thought in mind, Theide waved for the captain to come to them. Once he got there, he’d speak.
“Captain, I’d like my payment now please. I helped you, and took my trophies. Now though, I have some other things I must help with, and thus will leave this hunting group. It was most enjoyable, and there were many kills for all.”

[member="Ronak"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom