Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A "Holy" Endeavor

fjfjf.jpg

Skice sat complacent in her YT-1930, anxiously waiting above the bustling world of Taris. Her blood was running hot with hopes of for once in her entire underworld career her intel being 100% correct, hell she would have even settled for 80% correct.

Word was that a cargo freighter carrying a star map to treasure, ancient burial sites, an undiscovered territory or the like was passing through Taris for refueling purposes. The ship was supposedly riding the Hydian way towards the Corellia sector to drop of the intel to some shady underworld mastermind or whoever, all Skice knew was that once it arrived at Corellia there was no hope of intercepting the intel. Besides Taris was the best opportunity to Hi-Jack the ship considering that Taris was in neutral space she probably wouldn't have to worry about getting in trouble with the law.

Her thoughts fell on the history-rich world and all the battles and destruction it had witnessed, Its presence in the Force was like a dagger to the heart, a ripple in time and space itself. All the blood that was shed cried out to the young Mirialan beckoning her to join its ranks in the afterlife. She hoped this job wouldn't see that time come early.

A ship ripped itself from hyperspace a Baleen-Class heavy freighter by the looks of it. The large ship overtook the smaller freighter its shadow darkening the unlit cockpit of "Heaven's Harp." Skice leaped into action her fingers scrambling as she frantically attempted to activate her ship. Its blue engines roared as it spun around almost throwing the young woman out of her seat. Her ship trailed the rapidly moving freighter as it moved towards the orbital refueling station. Her intent was to stowaway aboard the ship until it jumped into hyperspace, then she would secure the data drop the ship out of hyperspace and blast off before anyone was the wiser.

A simple job but one with high stakes and even higher rewards.

OOC: Ok real quick, this thread is open to everyone and you can roleplay as either another pirate wishing to secure the map, some guards, captain, crew, Etc aboard the freighter or whatever else you come up with :)

Last edited:

Val Drutin

V
Val had never seen a passenger die during a trip, so this was a first. The old man had seemed healthy enough, but apparently his aged heart gave out on him at some point during the journey to Taris.

Looking for personal contacts he could send the body and his belongings to, Val was unsuccessful in finding any relatives or friends listed on the old man's datapad. The guy must have been a lone drifter. But he did find a rather interesting file among the data - a piece of de-crypted intel involving a freighter carrying a mysterious star map. Whoever wrote up the report could only speculate as to where the map led, but the ideas were intriguing. Buried treasure, ancient ruins full of valuable relics, undiscovered territory...

The exact destination of the freighter was unknown, but it was supposed to be stopping by Taris to refuel along the way. That explained why the old man wanted to come here. But what had been his plan? He couldn't take the ship all by himself. Was he supposed to meet up with a group? Or was he going to sneak aboard, masquerading as a crew member?

He noticed the arrival of the Baleen-Class freighter as it emerged from hyperspace, then headed to the fuel station - with another smaller freighter starting to pursue it. Val sensed it was there for the same reason the old man had been.

Well, the least he could do was check it out. Keying the Stardust's engines, he pulled into the orbital station after them, a glitzy if aged luxury yacht settling in behind the two more utilitarian freighters. He doubted he could slip aboard so easily, but there were other ways of getting what he wanted...

Skice was almost shaking with anticipation as her ship docked with the now refueling freighter its coveted cargo awaiting inside its many corridors. It would be insane to simply dock normally with the esteemed freighter as that would raise entirely too much attention so instead the woman planned to cut her way into the freighter VIA industrial-strength cutter.

Her chance was nye but she hesitated for a moment her thoughts running rampant as to what might happen aboard that freighter. It was a fleeting consideration as red hot sparks began to assault the woman's exposed face, Perhaps investing in a mask would have been fruitful. Then again there was only an hour gap between receiving the intel, stealing the cutter and preparing to board the ship.

A perfect circle was cut into the freighter's hull as it collapsed under its weight cropping to the floor with a loud bang. Skice quickly descended into the cargo ship her dark sorceress garments creating a stark contrast with the rusty corridor she landed in. No guards, No sounds, barely any lights. The perfect setting. The young Sorceress tip-toed down the rusty hallway her left hand tightly gripping her Shoto-Saber, it's bronze crystal beckoned to be sprung to life.

Skice in truth hated using her weapon. It was primitive by her estimate and even worse sometimes she swears she can hear the whispers of people she has killed. It's an eerie feeling but one she felt she deserved. Skice froze dead in her tracks as she began to turn down a corridor, her blood ran cold and her eyes widened as she stared down the seemingly endless barrel of a blaster rifle, a trigger happy Twi'Lek behind the trigger.

"Freetaa zelada, Uni voras qinicaas?" Twi'Lek a language Skice was familiar with. He was inquiring about her motive.

"Roza! Roza! Yui ro temras! Ero kay zeli Captain xoser!" Skice, as usual, found a quick and plausible lie to slip her way out of a slippery situation and decided to pose as the captain's latest "Charge." It was vulgar but proved effective as the ruffian lowered his weapon gesturing for the woman to follow him. Quick as a serpent before the man could turn around Skice rushed him, grabbed him by the shirt and leaned in kissing him on the mouth.

The man tried to push her away but it was too late he had already been smooched for over 10 seconds which meant an all but instant death was imminent. Her infamous "Kiss of Death" the ability to kill anyone who kissed her. Even a small peck on the mouth meant death would come within 24 hours, the longer the kiss the more potent the curse would become.

The Twi'Lek gasped for air as his heart and lungs stopped, his writhing body fell to the floor dead before he even touched the ground.

"Hmph. You know your not a bad kisser."

Val Drutin

V
Val observed from the window of his ship as the smaller freighter docked with the larger - sort of. In fact, the smaller one burned a hole through the larger as it was refueling. Quite a strange sight.

He wondered as to the thought process of the person responsible. How were they able to pull something like that off without the crew of the larger ship noticing? What insider info did they have that would make this seem like a good idea? Val wasn't the smartest person in this part of the galaxy, but even this struck him as either extraordinarily foolish or ingenious.

Of course, there was always the chance that the whole thing was part of an elaborate scam to trick the stupid and the desperate into making an attempt at stealing the star map. He'd heard of such schemes before. They usually turned out to be covert slaver operations intended to attract fresh meat.

But as he looked out the window, he began to sense that this was not just a fool's gambit conducted by overzealous space pirates. No, the person boarding the ship was... ah!

He felt the gruesome death of the Twi'lek through the Force, expiring at the kiss of a sorceress. Forgetting about the star map, Val immediately raised a hail to the larger ship. "Hello? This is the Stardust. If you haven't already noticed, you're going to be having some serious trouble soon. I recommend you let me dock with you - I may be able to help."

Of course, help from a madman is usually more trouble than it's worth.

Skice still adamant about getting to the server room paced quickly yet silently through the many corridors that lied within the ship her eyes on the lookout for any potential threats. Nothing. No guards, no sounds, nothing. It was situations like this that always seemed to turn out the worse for the young sorceress.

She continued through the freighter until coming to a large corridor with neon blue lights lining the roof and walls. At the end of it lied a small door with a warning label printed on it, two guards were watching what could only be the esteemed server room. The two guards stationed here were wearing helmets of sorts which rendered the Kiss of Death useless here.

Still, the Sorceress had a few tricks up her sleeve. Skice emerged from behind the corner with her hands behind her back and a devilish smirk on her lips.

"You two know where I can find a bathroom around here? Because If I can't find what I'm going to have to find a mop if you know what I mean?"

The two guards appeared perplexed for a quick moment before approaching Skice with their guns raised. Paying them no mind the woman continued to advance towards the two her stance now a waddle.

"Well we can't leave a little lady helpless now, can we? Maybe I can show you the bathroom and maybe give you a full tour as well?"

Skice her smile now in full effect stopped in front of the guard and held him in a tight embrace.

"I would love nothing more."

Her hands now in full view were engulfed in an emerald green blaze that combusted the pipes and wires inside the corridor, bending them out of place and binding the poor souls in a prison of rusty metal and loose electrical wires.

"YOU DEVIL, YOU WITCH! ILL KILL YOU! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!"

Skice squatted to meet the man her devilish smile fading from her face.

"Now that wasn't very nice, was it? I believe you owe me an apology!" As Skice leaned in closer to hear the man's response she was met with a headbutt causing her to fall to the floor in shock.

She rose attempting to compose herself before speaking.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. You've just earned yourself a TIME OUT mister!" Skice reached into her leather satchel and pulled out a vial of oil, A devilish smirk returned to the sorceress' face as she poured the oil on the man's body the exposed electrical wires igniting the oil. His screams were deafening yet pleasing to Skice's sadism.

Val Drutin

V
The freighter’s response was less than enthusiastic. “Who is this? What are you talking about?”

“This is Valerian Drutin of the Stardust. I’m right behind you. Someone just manually cut into your ship—I saw it happen!” Reluctantly he added, “I think they’re a Force user. A very dangerous one. I can help you stop her, but you’ve got to let me come aboard!”

For a few moments, there was silence. Val held his breath, awaiting a response. Finally, the captain of the freighter replied, “Okay, Valerian Drutin. I’m Captain Renault. You have my permission to dock, but only for the purpose of dealing with the intruder. No funny business.”

There was a slight tremor to his voice. Val sensed that he was afraid. Word of the sorceress’ killings had spread as witnesses escaped, warning the rest of the crew. Or perhaps one of her victims managed to thumb a switch, setting off an alarm before they died.

Val brought the Stardust over to the freighter, docking in the traditional way. He was a little surprised when no one came to greet him at the entrance. At least, until he sensed the presence of the sorceress, skulking around in a level of the ship already in full lockdown.

Val swallowed and unhooked his lightsaber from his belt. The captain had set him up, cutting himself and the rest of the surviving crew off from Val and the intruder. Leaving them alone to fight... or perhaps join forces.

| Skice Variger Skice Variger |

Ti-Fal Jurgon

T
As the lightsaber burst through the Wookie's chest, Ti-Fal caught the data pad that the Wookie released with the force. Deactivating the lightsaber, Ti-Fal promptly sat criss cross apple sauce, and began to read the data pad. His eyes lit up, seeing the possible rewards that could come with raiding this ship. The riches, the uncharted territory, none of that mattered to Ti-Fal. What he really was interested in was the burial sites. Standing up, Ti-Fal returned to his ship, and punched in the coordinates for Taris. Dropping out of hyperspace, Ti-Fal maneuvered his ship to where it was right above the cargo ship. Ti-Fal furrowed his eyebrow, noticing the two ships near the cargo ship. Setting his ship to hover in position, Ti-Fal opened the loading door, and reached out with the Force, searching. He felt death, he felt excitement, he felt worry. Cursing to himself, Ti-Fal mutters, "I really do hope a Jedi isn't here. That'd complicate things, quite a lot."

Pulling his lightsaber from his hip with the Force, Ti-Fal drops down onto the ship. Igniting the blue blade, Ti-Fal cuts a whole into the roof, and drops down into it. As he begins to stand, he notices two guards staring right at him, blasters raised. Ti-Fal, unable to help himself, gives a huge grin, and raises his blade. One fires a shot, and it immediately goes back to where it came from, a hole now in the chest of the guard that pulled the trigger. Ti-Fal reaches out with the Force, and grips the other guard by the neck. Pulling him towards him, he cuts the guard clean in two. Once again deactivating his lightsaber, Ti-Fal keeps the same grin on his face, saying, "This is going to be fun."

He begins to make his way through the ship, attempting to find his way to the server room.

The server room was a cluttered mess of wires, panels, chairs, and files. This was in part due to Skice's devious Philanthropy but the rest was just a poor testament on the maid's part. Finally after what seemed like hours of skimming the Sorceress found the codes for the cargo hold which would allow her to quickly find the map and retrieve it without searching through possibly thousands of containers.

A small green chip exited from the mouth of the terminal its specially designed ridges serving as both a manual key and an authorization transmitter. The woman was exiting the cargo room when a blaring alarm went off alerting the crew to the presence of an intruder.

The witch turned to the smoldering pile of flesh that was a guard and seemed to be asking him legitimately a question.

"Was it you mister? That does it! You just earned yourself a grounding! Go to your room!" The disfigured pile stood still. "HEY! You answer me when I'm talking to you young man!"

A tremor was felt in the force by the young woman, two force sensitives had just entered the scene. Interesting to say the least. The woman turned her focus back towards the smoldering corpse.

"When I get back you are in for a serious scolding young man!"

The assailant skipped down the hallway only stopping at the sound of footsteps and then a Lightsaber. Nervously Skice gripped her Shoto-Saber its usage possibly warranted from this recent development.

"So...Got a name? OH! Wait where are my manners? I'll go first. I am Skicizele Variger. But you can just call me Skice to save time."

Val Drutin

V
With his lightsaber inactive in his hand, Val made his way slowly and cautiously through the halls of the locked-down level. The blaring alarm served to hide any noises he made, but he was far more nervous about Skice Variger Skice Variger sensing his presence through the Force.

Then a second Force user appeared - Ti-Fal Jurgon . Val winced as he felt another two crew members die, this time at the hands of the fallen Jedi. He had no commlink to inform the captain of this second intruder. Val was a Dark Sider like them, but this pointless, wanton slaughter in the name of greed disgusted him.

From around the corner, he heard the sorceress' voice as she loudly introduced herself. She and the fallen Jedi had come face to face. Doing his best to hide his presence, both physically and in the Force, Val waited to see how their confrontation would go.

Ti-Fal Jurgon

T
Rounding the corner, Ti-Fal kept his lightsaber on his hip. Looking the witch up and down, he raises his hands, and says,"Ti-Fal Jurgon. A pleasure. I'm assuming that the room you just left is the server room, it looks like the only option. Which most likely means," Ti-Fal pauses for a moment, and notices the crumpled bodies. A small smile appears on his face, and he continues. "You have something I need, and you are no Jedi."

Calling his lightsaber to his hand, he ignites the blue blade once more. Feeling the Force in his fingertips, in his palms, Ti-Fal extends his arm and points his palm at Skice. He pushes the Force out of his hand, directly at Skice.

Skice laid in wait for the man's response eager to find out exactly who he was and what he planned to do on this freighter. She kept a close eye on his movements looking for the slightest sign of danger, she locked on to his pupils and noticed that he had sized her up. She laughed a musical laugh before turning her focus back to the fallen Jedi.

"OH! I saw what you just did! Do you like what you see?"

The Sorceress caressed her body playfully teasing the man. He told the witch his name and inquired about her objectives. He was clever enough and more importantly, he wasn't wearing a mask so quite possibly the kiss of death might prove fruitful here. She began to walk towards the man her arms folded as she spoke.

"You know you aren't the type of person I'd expect to find here. But hey I'm not one to judge love. Tell you what you help me get to the cargo hold unscathed and ill spit the earning with you 60/40!"

Before Skice could finish her attempt at stalling a blast of Force energy came barreling at her. There was merely enough time to brace for impact before the poor woman was torn from the ground and violently ragdolled into the wall behind her. Skice had forgotten how horrible being Force pushed was, your body cramped up for a quick second and then went completely limp. The sorceress rose from her sprawled position a wince of pain on her face. She placed both her hands on her lower back and pushed with force attempting to pop her lower back. A popping sound was heard followed by a quick remark from Skice.

"Ahhhhh. Yes! That spot has been plaguing me for the LONGEST! I Should thank you, But I think I'm going to kill you."

Using her sorcery the witch teleported behind the fallen Jedi an inferno of ichor and emerald fire emerging in the spot she chose. She held her right palm out with her middle and pointer fingers pressed together. She snapped sending a green spark at the back of the Ti-Fal Jurgon's head. Her equally as infamous enchantment spell. If the man had any type of strong emotion of love within him the enchantment spell should bring it to the front and bind the man to her service for as long as it lasted.

The only way out was to fight the spell's compulsion to obey, but even that required a strong mind. And looking at the man having a strong mind need not apply. Skice giggled for a quick moment and then leaned in close to the man's ear.

"Don't you find me, pretty love? Would you die for my sake? Will you compliment me about my hair on a regular basis?" Skice was having more fun than usual with this, but then again it wasn't every day you encounter a fallen Jedi.

Ti-Fal Jurgon

T
Readying himself for another force attack, Ti-Fal was shocked to see the Sorceress disappear in front of eyes. Sensing danger behind, Ti-Fal quickly backflipped over the sparks. As he began to turn his body midair, he saw the green sparks pass right below him, and he let out a sigh of relief that the Force was with him on that day. As he was passing right above Skice, he swung his blade, aiming to cut off her hands. When Ti-Fal landed, he jumped back even further and switched his lightsaber grip so that it was now facing backwards.

"I have no desire to kill you. All you have to do is give me what I need, and I'll be on my way. My quarrel is not with you, witch."

Skice Variger Skice Variger Val Drutin

Val Drutin

V
Predictably, the two were at each other's throats over the star map. Val intended to wait for one to dispatch the other so that he could step in and finish off the survivor, but as he observed the battle from afar, it seemed that they were evenly matched. Neither was gaining the upper hand - or at least, not fast enough for his liking.

The madman wondered what he could do to speed things along. His first idea was to intervene in the fight using one of his Force powers, creating a distraction that either Skice Variger Skice Variger or Ti-Fal Jurgon could exploit. But it might not work the first time, and once he did it it would draw attention to his presence...

Unless he changed his objective to sabotaging the whole operation.

He saw his opening when Skice teleported behind Ti-Fal, placing her with her back to Val. Leaning out from behind the corner, Val stretched out his free arm. Lightning arced from his fingertips, spreading along the hallway until it reached the two Force users. Val wasn't trying to hit either of them directly - he was aiming at damaging the data card on Skice's person, rendering it useless, along with any other electronic devices the two might possess. Whoever survived the encounter would have to spend hours searching every container in the cargo hold for their precious star map, deprived of the conveniences of technology.

The madman didn't stop to consider how angry the two of them would be once they realized what he had done.

Skice stood in shock at the man's effortless dodge his movements so calculated and precise. He didn't even bother to give her sudden teleportation a second glance before reacting. He was so Collected. T-This had to be the sign of a former Jedi the young woman thought. Perhaps he had seen his fair share of witchcraft? Before she could think further the man was spinning around and breakneck speed a whirl of whitish-blue trailing behind him.

Using her quick reflexes she leaped backward only to have her right thigh seared by a burst of electrical energy. She landed a few meters behind a man dressed in what seemed like a stage performer's garments. The searing pain in her leg finally took its toll causing Skice to collapse an uncontrollable squeal exiting her mouth as she did. She winced at the sight of her scored bottom thigh.

He lifted her head towards the assailant and felt his Force sensitivity almost instantaneously. She attempted to stand but immediately fell back down onto all fours, Partly due to her overuse of magick and partly due to the agonizing pain in her leg. Her eyes dawned on a charred piece of metal in front of herself, Upon inspection Skice found it to be the key to the cargo hold. Damn. Looks like plan B was in order.

With an open hand, Skice used the final bit of ichor she had left to combust the fueline the group happened to be near causing it to explode and subsequently blow a hole in the hull causing all particle shields on the ship to activate...Including the one between Val Drutin and Skice. Skice now depleted of ichor fell comatose for the time being as ichor was drawn directly from her blood supply.

Her well being depended on whether or not Val Drutin and Ti-Fal Jurgon could find a way past the shield before the young sorceress arose from her slumber. A dangerous predicament to be sure.

Sleeping soundly in his bunk Lanik laid there his body soaked in sweat, the sheets clinging to his body as he tossed and turned. Eyes squeezed tightly together, Lanik’s hands dug into the bedding. His breathing rapid and uneven. Next to him on the small stand, his comlink chirped rapidly. Then came the roaring explosion that shook the entirety of the ship.

Jarring awake, sitting upright, raven-black hair matted to his skull, Lanik looked around the chamber that was a dim red. Klaxons blared, causing the human’s ears to ring as he reached over for the comlink, jamming the contraption into his ear. “Renault!” Lanik yelled into the com trying to be heard over the alarms.

“Lanik? Thank the force you’re still alive. Thought you wer-” The captain started before stopping mid-sentence and switching to the business at hand. “There’s been a breach in the hull, and it’s showing the fuel lines are gone!”

“Fek.” Standing and dressing himself the one-time Jedi didn’t waste any time in grabbing his things and exiting the door to his room. “So what are we doing? Abandoning ship?”

“No, I have a job for you Lanik. You’re the closest to the cargo bay and there are some things we need to get off the ship.”

“I wasn’t hired for that Renault and you know it! I was hired as an engineer!”

“I’ll pay you triple!”

Stopping in his track, despite wanting to save his own skin Lanik couldn’t just look that many credits in the face and turn away. Ever since leaving the order he’d been surviving paycheck to paycheck. This could be something different. Sighing heavily, and rolling his eyes Lanik turned on his heels heading the opposite way. “I’ll do it.”

“Good, I’ll upload the listings to your datapad. Oh, and you’ll have to disable the particle shields as the explosion raised many of them.”

Rolling his eyes Lanik groaned, of course, there would be more to the job than just heading straight for the cargo bay and grabbing the package.

Skice Variger Skice Variger | Val Drutin | Ti-Fal Jurgon

Ti-Fal Jurgon

T
The explosion slammed Ti-Fal into the wall, and for a brief moment, he was too dazed to stand. Collecting himself, Ti-Fal stood up and swore to himself. He looked across to Val Drutin and said, "I WILL kill you for that. Mark my words."

Using the Force, Ti-Fal pulled the charred key into his robotic hand. He turned and ran down the opposite hallway. He figured that the control room had to be somewhat close to the server room. Lightsaber in hand, he kept running down the hallway, belittling himself for not sensing the other Force wielder.

Skice Variger Skice Variger | Lanik Dawnstar Lanik Dawnstar

Val Drutin

V
The particle shield snapped up just in time to prevent Val from getting flame-broiled by the exploding fuel line. Penned in, Val saw Skice Variger Skice Variger collapse into a comatose state on one side, and Ti-Fal Jurgon snarling a threat at him on the other. Neither could do anything to Val, protected as he was by the shield, but Val also couldn't do anything to them - an annoying predicament to be sure.

As Ti-Fal stole the damaged key and took off, Val turned his attention to Skice. He had a feeling this coma of hers was only temporary, but he had no clue how to raise the shields.

A tingle in the Force gave him pause. There was another Force sensitive aboard, this one considerably less corrupted than the ones he had thus encountered. Val probed his thoughts, trying to figure out what he was up to. He caught snatches of orders from the captain, including one to lower the particle shields.

"I guess I'll just wait until then," Val muttered, plopping down on the floor with his lightsaber hilt clutched in his hands.

| Lanik Dawnstar Lanik Dawnstar |

Entering the control room of the ship, Lanik dropped what few of his belongings he had on the floor. The door had been left open from whoever had been on duty. It was amazing how selfish some people on the ship could be, if Lanik hadn’t woken up only the force knew what would’ve happened. The control room was thankfully untouched, and there was no one lying in wait.

Rushing to the console, Lanik didn’t want to spend any more time on the vessel than necessary. The first issue on the list was turning off the klaxons before he put a blaster bolt through his own skull. Fingers dancing over the controls the engineer set to work, till soon the ship was once more bathed in silence. A sigh of relief, though a slight ringing was left behind in the one-time Jedi’s ears.

Following that the exile set to disabling the particle shields, but as he examined the damaged sections of the vessel he saw more than just a fuel line explosion and a single hull breach. There were two others. How had this gotten past whoever was monitoring the freighter? Thank the force that they were inside a fueling station or the ship would’ve been venting atmosphere and Lanik truly wouldn’t have been waking up.

Hand moving to the far right of the command console Lanik activating the surveillance system. A screen came to life showing the interior of the freighter, but that wasn’t what the engineer was looking for. One simple command was all that was needed to view the exterior of the ship through what cams remained. The hull breach from the fuel line was evident. Durasteel protruding outwards, a gaping hole left in the side of the vessel. Yet as the cameras caught glimpses of the other two, they were too perfect, too circular.

Eyes squinting Lanik tried to think of what could’ve made the holes so perfect. To burn directly through a layer of solid metal with so little issue and quick enough to not be noticed. There were a few options but the most obvious was a lightsaber. It suddenly felt like there was a lead weight in his stomach. He had to get off this ship with the cargo quick. Sending the command through the terminal Lanik disabled the particle shields and turned to leave the control room.

Val Drutin | Ti-Fal Jurgon | Skice Variger Skice Variger

Skice laid dormant in her slumber her ichor slowly regenerating as she began to regain her strength. Her thoughts were clouded and filled with pain as she thought back on her time with her friend Dax. Those were the happiest times of her life, they would play and joke for hours until some gangster would show up and ruin it all. Then came Dathomir which proved to be a complete mess. Come to think of it how did I escape Dathomir? she thought. Oh, right I endured. I endured then and I can endure now if I can find the strength to rise.

The sorceress began to shake and tremble as she struggled to rise from her comatose state, her muscles felt like they were being flayed from the bone and her nerves felt as if they were being torn from her body. It was pain but it was pain she could push through, if she can get up she can fight and may yet live to see another day. Her ichor was obliterated but she still had the Force and ith it a way out of this situation. Skice rose to a knee her face contorted in agonizing pain only to find Val Drutin staring her down. She would have made another remark if not for the sudden drop of the particle Shields.

Not good.

Skice reached out her left palm and called her Shoto to her hand a bronze blade igniting from the hilt.

Ti-Fal Jurgon

T
Ti-Fal stopped running and paused for a moment. He felt something in the Force, something odd. Closing his eyes, Ti-Fal began to reach out, searching for that present he felt. It was different from the one he felt coming off of Skice and Val. No, this presence was lighter. More peaceful. Almost like a -

"A Jedi?" Ti-Fal pondered. Searching once more, Ti-Fal found the location of the presence he was feeling. It was close. Ti-Fal turned the corner, and begin walking at a slow pace. Palming his lightsaber, worry began to fill his body. If the Jedi discovered his presence on the ship, he knew they'd send a strike team to capture him. He couldn't allow that, not after all that Ti-Fal had done since he had left the order. At the end of the hallway, a door stood open, and Ti-Fal saw a man walk out of it. Igniting his blue blade, Ti-Fal knew that this was the presence that he felt.

"Are you a Jedi? Tell me now, so I know whether I need to kill you or not."

Lanik Dawnstar Lanik Dawnstar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom