Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Holodate(Matsu)

Hanna smiled, waiting for her date, she was sitting in a booth in her favorite dinner. She was nervous, she hadn't ever met someone like this, but well she needed a friend, and maybe more. She had ordered a caf and waited. It was a nice afternoon and she was anxious but she didn't show it. She Hoped that the woman would like her or at least be her friend. She sighed, as she focused on taking deep breathes.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Meiko+Kaji+shura+yuki+hime.jpg

Matsu could hardly believe what had happened and was even less sure about herself. She had only done the profile at the urging of her daughters and to see who else had. Surprising some of the profiles the padawan and it had been started by a padawan. Something concerning but perhaps properly it could be spun as the jedi uniting the galaxy with love. So she walked down the street wearing a black kimono and sash with a small amount of white on it. Her parasol was the only thing she had brought with her while her hair was up and sandals made light tapping sounds.

The diner the former vice chancellor and now senator of Hapes had invited her to was quite a sight taking it all in while with a smile on her face the jedi master shuffled gently presenting a demeanor of serenity while inside her stomach had all sorts of butterflies. Then she looked upon the woman and offered a bow of her head. "Senator Vondiranach thank you for having me."

" Please call me Hanna. " She smiled, her own stomach full of butterflies. " I am glad you came, I well I have been in a bad place the last few months, I want to get out of it. So here I am. " She smiled and looked the woman over, she was older than her. But then again so was Kamon. She smiled and looked her over, admiring her. " So thanks for coming, I was afraid you weren't going to. "

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Matsu looked about and took a seat as she looked the other woman over quickly. She was young and pretty, it wasn't often she had a chance to be in something like this situation. If anything she was and wanted to for a moment run away taking off into the sky. "Thank you then Hanna. The nervousness is shared but we can do much. I have always wondered about politics and the intrigue that comes from it but a jedi master staying around the senate building is not always fun." Slowly Matsu sat down and set her parasol in her lap while flicking her eyes up. "If it has been that bad, I will do all I can to help. Does this place offer tea. Nothing soothes the soul and mind like hot tea."

" I am not sure, I think they might " She said with a smile. " So I saw you like children and flying and finally reading, so I was excited to get to know you. Though I don't read as much as I use to, I am too busy. I have to say though its a bit nice not having to worry about the entire republic and worry more about Hapes' interests. Sorry if I am talking to much, its just I have never done this... that is gone on a date with a woman... " Hanna blushes She had done other things with women but never something as straight forward as a date. " I love their nerf burgers here, they are excellent"
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu listened and the idea of this being her first time on a date with a woman.. was slightly surprising. It could mean several things one of which is she... That this might be her first time in such a thing. Which meant she would have to be gentle and not come off too. Ah it didn't matter as Matsu looked at the menu and placed an order for tea and burgers. That would be quite nice and easy enough. "Well I do enjoy children, I have two daughters in the order and flying. Well if you want I could take you up sometime, it is a wonderful view the Coruscant skyline from the top of the senate building." Since Matsu didn't need a speeder flying to the top of the senate building was easy enough. Her face when she looked at Hanna showed a little humor. "So Hapes but be exciting, I know we have several jedi who came from there."

Hanna smiled " I have a daughter of my own, She is adorable.. I hope that doesn't bother you" She smiled and looked at her, she was quite attractive. " I would love to go up with you, I can't fly worth a darn. I have to admit I find it a bit too easy to talk to you. Your I don't know just nice and seem friendly to talk to. Are you sure its ok that I have a daughter as well? She is not even a year old. Hapes is great, I love it, though when things get dark I can't see, because its always light in the hapes cluster. " She smiled at her as the tea was brought and she took a sip. She smiled at Matsu.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

A one year old was something adorable. SOmeone who could be a source of great joy and endless nights of fussing. Matsu smiled as Hanna seemed to ramble a little going fast. The jedi master just smiled and moved from her seat coming to sit closer while patting her hand. "It is alright, your talking a little to fast and disjointed Hanna. Relax and enjoy the moment, feel don't overthink. Just like with my padawans have a breathe and relax." Now where to starts, the flying bit she might have to explain but first... First was the tea as it arrived and Matsu looked at it. Taking a sip before making a face. No where near as good as hers that was imported from Atrisia. "The tea here tastes like hot leaf juice... Next time we do this I will have to bring my teas. Now to begin a one year old daughter is wonderful and quite fine. My daughters are twelve so I have experienced the bulk of them growing up and as a single parent. We can go flying whenever you wish, just have to hold on tight outside and finally you are very nice to talk to as well."

Hanna tried to take a deep breath. She was too nervious. " I am sorry, " She said at ease now that she was closer. " Your slightly intimidating, you know, you have it so together " She said missing her daughter. " I am a mess these days. " She said feeling better with her hand on her own. " So want to know anything about me?" She asked with a smile as she didn't mind the tea. It was just tea to her. She didn't know what to say or do. She was rather nervous. She focused on taking deep breaths and taking a drink of her tea. " Your beauitful...." She said blushing

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu felt the heat in her cheeks, it was a small thing. A compliment like that but it was not unwelcome and slowly she kept her hand near Hanna's just smiling. "Thank you Hanna for the compliment and you are very beautiful as well but we should get to know each other more." Not that it was standing as a bad thing, not the opposite it was all going good as the rest of her speaking mulled in the jedi masters mind. "And I do not mean to be, in truth the only thing that kept me from running when I saw you to escape the butterflies was my jedi pride. I do not run from challenges and being here right now is turning out to be a great challenge. Lots of twists and turns I hope." The thought of asking more about herself was there now and the jedi master took it in stride. "Now do you have pictures of your daughter?"

Hanna smiled and pulled out a picture. The little girl looked just like her. " What self respecting mother doesn't have a picture of their kids, do you have one of yours?" Hanna smiled as she handed the picture to Matsu. It was her angel. " So 12 huh, they must be trouble. and really?" She had a hard time imagining that the woman next to her was really that nervous. She had a hard time believing it indeed. She smiled and blushed. " So how do you do it, a jedi and a single mother.. I only manage cause I can pay for a nanny.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"We have very amazing daycares." Matsu looked at Hanna and for a moment kept a serious face then slowly let a smile form. How did she do it with a lot of staying in the temples and a lot of hard work. It helped just being able to remain on Tython with them and no one bothering to send her on missions. Still she took her picture of her two daughters out and showed it as well. "The one on the left is Reiko and the one on the right is Orihime and yes this is not something I have ever done before. Meeting a senator is intimidating you know. I do not pay close enough attention to know how all feel about the former Master ijet's decision."

"They are beautiful, and look like you. You're very lucky to have two such beautiful daughters. " She smiled at the thought of meeting a senator " No intimidating is meeting the heads of each country, each at least 10 years if not more your senior. That is nerve wracking, That and falling off buildings and having the sith attempt to kidnap you in the jedi temple. " She joked, knowing all of those things had happened to her. She had to say she was sort of glad not to be the Chancellor or Vice Chancellor. It made her life easier that was sure.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

The notion of her being kidnapped in a temple was troubling, what had happened to let the orders security become so lax. It was not proper and with a frown at her... Matsu set a hand on her back. "I am sorry for that, there should never have been a chance of that happening to you. Hopefully that has not soured your opinion of the jedi temple... It really is a lovely place and my ship is there if you ever wish to visit." The jedi master took her hand back and then the food arrived while she sipped at the tea. Letting a few bites come before wiping at her mouth and speaking with a smile. "It is quite good, very delicious and if you feel like falling off a building again... Tell me and I'll catch you. I am very good at flying around the city."

Hanna smiled “ Don’t worry, It is a wonderful place to visit, but alas my long time Friend rosa… well ever since she left I haven’t had the heart to visit. She was a dear friend and well I have been busy as well. Well I don’t tend to try to.. it was more my jedi bodyguard grabbed me and jumped… luckily he had the force to stop said fall. “ Hanna smiled when the nerf burger was brought, she dug into it. It was her favorite thing here. She remembered Kamon bringing her here and sighed. “ Well if I fall off of a building you will be the first person I let know. “ She laughed “ If it helps the kidnapping happened during an assault on the temple. So I hardly hold it against the Jedi, plus Grandmaster Darron saved my life.”
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Well that is somewhat better to hear... Only mildly. There are a few things to worry about but if a battle was happening... At least you are safe and Darron Wraith is back with the jedi if you wish to see your old friend. He could use some more I imagine." Matsu ate some more of her burger and sipped at the tea while smiling. "Though when we finish here, what would you like to do? I imagine there are many things on Coruscant to see but I have not spent much time in the other districts outside of the temple or senate if we are needed. I would love to see some of your favorite places Hanna."

Hanna ate more, it was so good. She loved this place's burgers, though with tea it was not as good but she didn't let matsu catch on. She thought about it what were her favorite places. Since she had gotten the job of Vice Chancellor and such she had stopped going around. She use to be a clubber.. and partier but well with a little girl that hardly seemed appropriate. " I don't know all my favorite places I feel out of place now. I use to be quite the wild thing but I had to stop when I became Vice Chancellor. Now I have a little girl, a baby girl, I just feel like I should be with her and not out. So where I want to go is hardly a good idea. We could go shopping... maybe? I don't really know it seems like fun though to go somewhere I just don't know where.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at Hanna and chewed her lip a little. The bottom one was for nervous movements as she thought about it. "We could do that, though I... I do not have the credits for such a thing. I am afraid a jedi's salary does not exist. At beast we may get a free meal by some people or charity but if you would like to go... Then we can and you can show me what type of outfits you like. I can admit an interest in seeing you model them." Her smile returned though and a nod appeared. She knew well what happened when you had a daughter. "I am sure though we will find something, if nothing else there are holovids one can watch in the comfort of your home. I imagine curling up on a couch would be a great top off of the evening.

Hanna smiled " Well I make money so maybe you can model for me " She giggled a bit as she finished her burger. " and I like the idea of curlling up on the couch and watching a holovid as long as I have company to watch one with. " She smiled and drank some tea. " We can do a fashion show for each other unless you just want to watch holovids. After all, I think anything really sounds fun." She smirked " So lets go. " She giggled as she laid a credit chit on the table. She couldn't wait to have some more fun with Matsu. Matsu seemed really nice, and well she wanted to be around someone, anyone. She needed to be close to another adult. She didn't see many people that weren't collegues or her nanny these days.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

The idea of modelling clothing for Hanna brought a fresh flush of warmth to her face as Matsu smiled... Giving a slightly quicker nod in agreement. Though the idea of watching holovids on a couch was also tempting. Maybe afterwards at least. For now the jedi master rose and stood there offering her hand while she spoke gently. "Well then it sounds like you have a plan in mind. Modelling for you might be quite fun... So shall we go and fly?" Her idea could hold the woman easily enough and besides there was many things she could say to 'make sure' the flight was a success. Hold me close, give me a few happy thoughts with a kiss, she could do much and was willing to do just that. "With some directions from you, we can fly up to your home and find something or one of the shops to see of they look."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom