Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Hok wedding

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

She only attended if it was a friend or if she was dragged along.

One of the two was the reason she was here

She sat quietly sabers concealed along with her blaster save fore her katana that laid in her lap, she looked around hearing draci beside her mumbling something she could not understand one bit but didn't care...she was here to wait for her orders from him

Malik

M
Malik watched as his soon to be wife walked down the aisle. She was as beautiful as ever but something seemed amiss with his brother. As if was remembering something. Malik would deal with that later though.

[member="Thalia Kaia"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Darth Vulkan"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Cloudburner"]

As Thalia took her place she would look over at Malik and then back at the priest. She gave him a nod as the signal to start

[member="Malik"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Darth Vulkan"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
loudburner

The Sith Lord's red ringed grey eyes took in the sights of the wedding party, slowly making their way down the aisle. It all made him glad he wasn't married. At least he was free of that level of commitment, no matter how committed he was to his friends and associates. This wedding wasn't really Vulkan's purpose on the world. He just liked the atmosphere of two young people, frantically trying to through their lives away with something easily managed with a few words in private. Why would one need witnesses unless they weren't sure of themselves?

He whispered in basic to the twi'lek that sat beside him, "This isn't what I had in mind when I said I wanted to hunt people for sport."

Perhaps the wedding party would appreciate hunting some fool down for sport at the reception. OH, he could sick the Dar'manda also here into the woods, and then the wedding party could hunt him down as a group. Not as sporting, but equally hilarious, especially when a smoke demon would probably be joining the wedding party fairly soon, in the next couple of minutes. That could be fun times for everyone.

[member="stardust"]
[member="Malik"]
[member="Thalia Kaia"]
[member="Cloudburner"]

As the priest began thoughts ran through Thalia's mind of things to come everything from the reception to the children that they would have. As one thought hit her mind her cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment. She continued to stand there listening to the Priest but in all actuality her mind was on Malik on her right and Aspen on her left.

[member="Darth Vulkan"]
[member="Malik"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Cloudburner"]

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar watched intently on the couple at the alter. But for different reasons. He was trying to remember something. He swore he had met Malik's soon to be wife somewhere else......he just didn't know where. He decided it wasn't important right now and that he should be happy for his brother. So he say back and gave his best smile, which was actually rather large.

[member="Thalia Kaia"] [member="Darth Vulkan"] [member="Malik"] [member="stardust"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Cloudburner"]

She chuckled quietly and whispered back"good thing happen to those who wait"she said as she watched the bride go down the aisle up to the altar

You know I've been married like...two times...now seeing it from the chair it looks weird"she said and chuckled again

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

As Thalia finally made it into position Aspen took the jacket and the hat off but left the glove on because she liked it. She smiled at Thalia

[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Thalia Kaia"]
[member="Darth Vulkan"]
[member="Malik"]
[member="stardust"]

Malik

M
Malik waited for the words that would change his life forever. Then he heard them. Do you, Dexen Laval, take Thalia to be your wife, to cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? To trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? To be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" "I-........I do."

[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Thalia Kaia"]
[member="Darth Vulkan"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Cloudburner"]

As Thalia heard this she was overjoyed then the words came "Do you, Thalia Kaia take Malik to be your husband, to cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? To trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? To be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

As Thalia heard this she thought nothing about it and in a definite tone "I do forever and always."

[member="Malik"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Darth Vulkan"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Cloudburner"]

Jamie entered late. All she wanted to do was watch. Watch the watchers watching the wedding. Watch in wonder. Watch wondering why she had shown up.

Instead she tripped in the middle of the aisle the moment Malik hesitated with his 'I do'. Guests all around would turn as she tripped in her formal gown she'd typically worn back home on Naboo.

After seating herself among the crowd of spectators, next to the prestigious [member="Darth Vulkan"] she smiled wide, nodded, and turned back to the perfect couple.

I could be at the mall right now. She thought.

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
As Cloudburner over watched the couple, he spotted a Sith Lord and a First Order trooper. This was madness! Were they here to kill the senator, on her wedding day?! Cloudburner watched as the wedding carried on. They had weapons, he didn't. Plus, it was her wedding day, Cloudburner would not ruin this time of peace, if they didn't first.

[member="Jamie Pyne"] [member="Thalia Kaia"] [member="Malik"] [member="Aspen Laval"] @stardust@Sibar Laval [member="Darth Vulkan"]

The Hunter's Blind set down on a landing pad close to building holding the wedding. The Lambda class shuttle didn't raise any alarms, yet, on the republic planet. But such matters were beyond it's captain, Sareen Zar, who was focused on completing his mission, claim the bounty on [member="Cloudburner"], or earn something better. With his current blood feud with a Julian Valentine, and the Bounty Hunter's Guild, Sareen always tried to find ways to undermine him and the guild, even if it meant finding other ways of payment rather than claiming a bounty.

A faint hissing noise commenced as the cargo bay door opened, letting out the pressurized air inside the ship. Outstepped an armored Trandoshan, armed to the teeth with his TBHA-1, 2 D-18 Pistols, 1 DC-19 Stealth Carbine, 2 Thermal Detonators, his unique lightsaber, and a MT-U14 CarbonTrap. He was glad to be back on the job, he had spent the last few weeks training [member="Vrissk"] the bounty hunting business, from a Trandoshan point of view.

Through the ventilators of his helmet he took in a breath of fresh Hok air. Sareen walked off the slanted metal bay door onto the landing pad, his mission had begun. Sareen called on his comms to his companions, "[member="Vrissk"], Beetee-Forty one, out here, now." The time to start the after party, was soon.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]
[member="Thalia Kaia"]
[member="Malik"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Darth Vulkan"]

As these words came Thalia was overjoyed when Malik took a step forward and then finally closed the distance between the two of them and their lips met. Thalia had fallen for this man so hard their first day together even though she was drunk at the time. Now she would be able to spend everyday for the rest of her life with this man. As these thoughts took her she finally pulled back from the man she loved. Her only family now, well for about 6 months being as she was pregnant.

[member="Malik"]
[member="Sareen Zar"]
[member="Cloudburner"]
[member="Jamie Pyne"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="stardust"]

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar was.....he was crying. It was insanely strange to see the Pysco of the Order cry but then he finally spoke up. "M-My baby brother is all grown up now........." Sibar didn't have direct memories of Dexen and him as brothers but [member="Malik"] said they were. Sibar decided to believe him, after all both of their last names were Sibar, and he didn't have any family to talk to so it was nice to have one. And now he was married.

[member="Thalia Kaia"]
[member="Sareen Zar"]
[member="Cloudburner"]
[member="Jamie Pyne"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="stardust"]

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
As the bounty hunter [member="Sareen Zar"] walked out of his ship, Cloudburner left the party. He walked over to [member="Sibar Laval"].

"Tell them I left because Bounty Hunters had arrived. I hate to end this glorious day so sadly, but bounty hunters are after me. Have a nice day. Oh and hey, tell them I wanted them to have this."

He then proceeded to give the First Order trooper 625,000 Credits, and then he left.

- Left The RP Thread -

Malik

M
Malik took her hands and smiled. "Now and forever Thalia.....now and forever." He didn't know what the future had in stored but he was just happy he could be with his wife. It was strange for him to say the words out loud. But here he was thinking about it, what he was going to do now that he was married.

[member="Thalia Kaia"]
[member="Jamie Pyne"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="stardust"]

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik nodded. He didn't know what to do next so the reception seemed good.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="stardust"]
@Sareen Jar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom