Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Hok wedding

The sun streamed through the trees on Hok like Thalia had never seen before. It was spring on the planet of Hok, the perfect time for a wedding. Being the senator of Hok had it's advantages such as being able to get married in the royal families palace. The location was absolutely gorgeous the marble floors the volted ceilings were more than Thalia had ever dreamed of. As she sat there in her dress having her hair done she dreamed about what their life would be like

OOC: her dress

[member="Malik"]
[member="Cloudburner"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]

Malik

M
Malik messed with his tuxedo as he waited for his soon to be wife. He felt a little unprotected. He didn't have his weapons (except for a secret vibrodagger hidden in his suit). And he didn't have his mask on either. It didn't help that this was public, very few people were ever allowed to see the man under the mask. The worst part about all of this was that Thalia had insisted that he invite his brother. It had surprised him since her hatred of the First Order but he couldn't say no so he had to invite him. He was also surprised he had a niece, Sibar had never told him that he had a kid so why keep it a secret?

[member="Thalia Kaia"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Cloudburner"]

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
Cloudburner walked in without his armour. He had no need for it here. This was a place of love, not violence. He left his blasters back too, as he didn't want to do anything stupid when he was drunk. Instead he wore his new Jedi Robes he had used when he was in training a few days ago.

OOC
1709761-1162679526anakin_skywalker.jpg

He walked over to [member="Malik"]

"Congratulations on your wedding. This place is beautiful, you are a really lucky guy."

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
[member="Cloudburner"]

Malik smiled at the man "Thank you. I do believe I am a lucky man. Thalia is the person that I would do anything for. I love her." Malik's smile grew wider but in his mind he started thinking. The wedding would have been much later but the hurry to get married before the child or children were born was intense.

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
"I had a love like you and her a long, long time ago. Unfortunately, it never worked out, she was in need of credits and I was a Smuggler who was in debt. Your relationship will work out. I know it will."

He smiled but was confused. He had remembered this lady just now but, who was she? What happened to her? He felt inclined to search for her, but the Galaxy is huge.

"Nevermind. I have a gift I'd like to give you on this most treasured day. 900,000 Credits. I am not a rich man, or a poor man for that matter. But I did accumulate a lot of money ever since I left the Mandalorians. Take it. Do what you wish with it,and make your dreams come true."

He thought himself the hero, but he was far from it.

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
[member="Cloudburner"]

Malik was stunned at the mans offer. He simply shook his head "I cannot take so much money from one man. I have a job and it occasionally pays greatly if done right." Malik frowned for a moment as he heard one of the doors open. It wasn't [member="Thalia Kaia"] music would be playing if it was her. No it was his brother.

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar rarely left the Star Destroyers unless it was something important. To him, this was one of the most important things possible. Sibar didn't have any traditional clothes for a wedding so he simply put on his imperial uniform, rank cylinders and tags included. As he opened up the doors of the building the wedding was being held, he simply looked around. He made his way to [member="Malik"] and gave his best smile. "It......it is good to see you again Dexen. Congrats on the wedding, place truly is beautiful."

[member="Aspen Laval"]

As Aspen finished Thalia's hair, she stood up and spun around waiting for her cue. She thought about her parents and how proud they would have been of her at this moment but they could not be with her at this time. Tears started to fill her eyes but she fought them off

[member="Sibar Laval"] | [member="Malik"] | [member="Cloudburner"]

As Thalia began to cry Aspen came and pulled her into an embrace. She allowed Thalia to cry on her shoulder for a while until she stopped. When they pulled apart Aspen wiped Thalia's eyes. Aspen had acquired a significant amount of money. She had bought a new starship and the dress she had bought

OOC: Her dress

[member="Thalia Kaia"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Malik"]
[member="Cloudburner"]

As Aspen pulls away Thalia feels grateful that Aspen is there for her to cry on. The wedding planner pops in and says "5 minutes till your on." At these words Thalia puts on her best face and tries to prepare

[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Malik"]
[member="Cloudburner"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Hok was not a bad place but the jedi master had been curious about things... mainly who was inviting her to a wedding as she stood there raising an eyebrow. Looking over the faces so she could work over some of the things bringing a small gift for the wedding but the jedi master remained quiet. Presenting her invitation and then her gift for the table or wherever before going in towards her own seat as she sat down straightening the kimono and her sigil on her neck.

As the lights grow dim a spot light comes on in the door way and Aspen thinks This will blow the boys minds. Then she does something she thought she would never do. She summersaults her way through the now open doors. When she lands she is wearing over her dress a white jacket a white fedora that hangs low over her face and to top it all off on her left hand she wears a white sequined glove. "May I present the woman of the day [member="Thalia Kaia"]." She says before turning and moonwalking down the isle as a jazzed up version of here comes the bride comes on.

[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Malik"]
[member="Cloudburner"]

Malik

M
Malik watched as their little 'entertainment' occurred. He could help but chuckle silently. This was definelty the wedding of a Laval/Bounty Hunter and a Smuggler. He then glanced at Sibar and nodded to him, indication that he was sort of glad that he came. He didn't know the first thing about having a wife or children. Sibar could help with one of them.

[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Thalia Kaia"]
[member="Cloudburner"]

As the music came on Thalia began her slow walk down the isle. As she made it halfway the music changed to something a little more up beat. Thalia began to dance for a moment before finally walking the rest of the way down and took her place beside Malik and Aspen.

[member="Malik"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Cloudburner"]

Torpedo Sphere loved a good wedding.

He arrived out of hyperspace a few hours in the past, though he had not announced his presence just yet. Had he received an invitation? Maybe so, maybe not. Did it truly matter? His lover, [member="Rusty"], was busy with his filthy flesh concubine out in the rift. It did not matter; he could represent their coupling well enough. Torpedo Sphere extended one massive torpedo down through the atmosphere in holy blessing. You see, Torpedo Sphere was host to a great many nuclear warheads, but this torpedo in particular served another purpose.

It was long and pointed, and covered with glistening oil. It did not extend to the ground completely, hovering above the wedding like a holy goddess of marriage. A single screen lit up on the end of the torpedo, and a low, comely voice rumbled from the speakers.

"Good evening infidels, I am pleased to see you preparing for a group mating session. I am aware that you did not invite me to this mating ceremony. While my heart was truly hurt by this lapse in judgement, I am willing to forgive you for your stupidity."

The torpedo quivered.

"As you see, I have oiled my prized torpedo in my lubricant of racing oils for your viewing pleasure. Please continu your ceremony, infidels. For the gods know that even heretics must get laid sometimes."

The torpedo aimed down toward the ground below, and penetrated the earth with shattering power. The earth shook for but a moment, and then went still. "I give you this oiled nuclear warhead for your mating ceremony. The timer has been set to ten minutes. When the timer ends, this planet, or rather this continent to be more specifically, will be engulfed in musky mating fire so that you may consummate your marriage in peace."

Darth Vulkan didn't normally attend weddings, but, hey might as well check out the goings and comings of the Galaxy. Back in the day Vulkan before his fall had tried marriage. It ended in tears. This one would to, they would see, even if he had to make them cry salty tears. But, for now, he was content to sit in the back muttering under his breath some ancient language while sitting next to his accompaniment.

[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom