Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Helping Hand - OP Dominion of Zonju V

@[member="Anya Venari"]

"Well, I've totally accepted your claim of me being Valora," Siobhan winked at her. "And about my...wicked skills." She would have elaborated further but there was a minion watching and perhaps she she realised that kiddies might be listening in. One always had to protect and shield them. However all playfulness vanished from her face and the jokes died on her lips when she beheld the devastation. To be sure Siobhan was no stranger to that, she had faced the horrors of war and dealt with the evil of the Bando Gora, and seen the images of Donanyd, but that was all man-made.

For a moment she was quiet, looking solemn. "Good Gods," she sighed. "You did all you could. You got most people out." There was a pause before she continued. "Not the same, but I know what it's like to have to leave people behind."

@[member="Anya Venari"]

Who better to join the scene now but Moira? Who coincidentally knew all about how heroic Anya had been, since she had saved her and all. Along with Kaida, but being a grunt she counted less! One wondered whether the Corporal would get a commendation or something for saving the Princess from the abyss. Or a commendation for staying silent about it.

"Colonel, Princess," she said flatly, giving a precise salute with an inhumane efficiency. "Registration of the refugees is proceeding apace. We have received additional medical personnel from Bespin to check for diseases and deal with injuries. Water and food supplies are being distributed as we speak." A tilt of her head to the side, for a moment her eyes lingered on the Princess before turning back to the Colonel, who probably disliked Moira even more than Anya did, though naturally everyone's favourite sociopath did not care at all.

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
Anya nodded at @[member="Moira Skaldi"]’s words. “Agent Skaldi was of great use in this operation,” she said a distinct lack of enthusiasm.
Far below, a geyser of lava belched into the air where Zoronhed had once been. The Princess turned away. She could only hope that the people down there were dead already….
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

@[member="Anya Venari"]

Moira kept her eyes on the scenery as the planet died, geysers of lava belching into the air. Of Zoronhed there was no sight, for the city had been fallen into fissures and swallowed by lava. Now there was only a death world, soon it would be completely forgotten, abandoned and devoid of life. The lifeless eyes of Moira scrutinised the grim scene, seemingly examining it much like a scientist would as she cocked her head to the side. "Vanity of vanities; all is vanity," she spoke in that same seemingly eternally calm tone she always used. It truly looked like hellfire down there.

@[member="Anya Venari"]

"Thank you, Agent. You did good work," Siobhan responded not particularly enthusiastically. If anything the revulsion she felt for Moira was even stronger than that Anya might feel. Of course, she had made great use of her particular skills during the Bando Gora campaign. Her ability to break prisoners had come in handy. Some of her ideas for warfare as well, but that did not make her any more trustworthy. She typed up a message, then turned her gaze back to Anya, who had averted her eyes from the desolation. "You should hear from the governor of Dahomey soon and authorities on Eriadu and Fondor so that we can start resettlement procedures. And, Anya, don't beat yourself up about this." Given that Siobhan was a master at self-castigation, she knew what she was talking about,

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
Anya smiled. “Thanks Sio. See you soon!”

And with that, Zonju V , or what was left of it, could be said to belong to the Protectorate at last.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
// And because last post was kinda short :p And Siobh gave me this idea//
HK's shuttle landed among one of the ships Anya sent to get a head count, the one where most of the people were transported to from the Siege Tower.
His shuttle landed with a slight thud as the ramp extended and it opened, allowing him to exit. He was roughened up, of course, he went through quite a bit today, nature is often unforgiving, even to heroic droids.
"I am the First Baron of the Protectorate, Iron Knight."
HK spoke up, loud enough for most to hear them as they turned their heads to him
"And I am here to count how many of you are."
He scanned the room, quickly calculating the number of people, slowly moving in between them as he kept counting, one of the people put his hand on his shoulder, he was holding a child in his arms. HK stopped, looking to him, unsure what it was about.
"You saved my child."
HK looked to the kid the man was holding his hands, recognizing the child as one of those he saved from a falling column. He nodded, looking back to the man.
"It is what I do."
He responded, still unsure what to say or do, the man kept on talking, however.
"Lady Protector is not the only Protector Omega has, I want to thank you.."
HK nodded shakily and put his hand back on man's shoulder
".. Iron Lord Protector."
And that's when his world was blown, he adored Lady Protector, he was on borderline worshipping her, and being compared to her by the people he saved when he often felt that many, especially outside of Omega, did not recognized him for what he did on daily basis, well if he could cry he would right now.
A woman from behind came up as she reached to his shoulder, HK turned back to face her
"You saved my daughter, I want to thank you."
She was a woman from the roof, others were coming up to him, touching his shoulder or arm as they thanked him, he often returned the touch with a nod and few soft words as he walked on through the crowds, counting them and their thanks echoing.

Oh, and 274,182 refugees, he counted them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom