Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Good Day to Die Hard [Republic Invasion of Balmorra]

Allies: None
Enemies: Republic, [member="Alva Calvarona"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW5UEW2kYvc

<You are listening to BRK Ninety one point one, the Bull. Original Balmorran Music in ninety one minute blocks. Next Up, Chattahoochee> The radio continued coming from the Droid, as it had grown kind of bored fighting this woman. It seemed that no matter what, he would simply never touch her. Never even touch her.

He reached back and drew his spare saber leaving him with three. No matter, he was going on the defensive. If he couldn’t even lightly graze her with four lightsabers, she was going to have a heck of a time hitting him going full defensive with only two. And getting through advanced Phrik Armor, it wasn't even a question.

He spun his hands the ignited lightsabers freeing him of the slicewire before they could do any serious damage and leaped backwards and off to her right, where she had thrown the fourth lightsaber, grasping it in his spare hand. This came with the added benefit of taking him out of the way of the blast of wind she had summoned.

Nubica Felidae

We are well and truly forked...
Enemies: None – but one prisoner – [member="Mullarus"]

Nubica was obliged to accompany the prisoner off the planet. It was a task she took seriously – but couldn’t help wonder if her time might be better spent back on the battlefield?

“I am a Jedi.” Her voice almost sounded surprised at his words. “We respect all life. Sith, Jedi – we all have a soul. Some make bad decisions but that does not automatically make you a bad person.”

“You are no doubt thirsty, I know I am. So I offer you the first drink. As I would anyone with me.”

And she laughed. It was a humourless noise. Done more out of habit than mirth. “I am not impressive. I am a Jedi. Just one of many. What you see as special is simply how we are trained. And I do not mean that as a disservice to the Knight you fought. Not at all. It sounds like she was the sort of Jedi I aspire to be.”

“Soon I’ll be leaving. Given you were captured and did not come seeking redemption; it is most likely you will simply be processed initially as a prisoner-of-war. If you have any criminal charges outstanding, I expect they will be found and you may be tried in the civil courts. In truth I have no idea.”

“So I may be the last Jedi you’ll see for a while.” Her voice betrayed the fact she felt slightly uncomfortable. He had a Dark-sided aura and was clearly unrepentant – but he was also humble. But humility was not a reason to be given any differentiating treatment. The Jedi Order process on Dark-siders was clear and non-negotiable.

“Anything you need before I leave?”

Allies: Not even the Force
Enemies: [member="Nubica Felidae"], kinda

"Yes" he answered without hesitation. The question had burned the back of his brain since the moment he witnessed her begin to battle him. "Your lightsaber technique you used against me. I could...feel it. Your blade became a shield around you. I could not even see your attacks. Yet, as you wielded it, you burned with an aura not of the Jedi or the Light Side. It was...Dark. If you truely have any respect for your enemy...tell me what it is.

"If I am ever released from this prison you cast me into, Jedi, do not expect me to simply forget about you. I am Sith. I will use my defeat here, my humiliation, to grow stronger. The next time you see me, Nubica, I will be considerably stronger. I will master the weaknesses that caused me to fail today...and next time, i'll defeat you.

"But...because of the mercy you have given me, I refuse slay you. I will seek revenge, but I have no desire to empty your veins of your blood. That is the mercy I give back to you..."

Objective: PVP
Ally: [member="Alyona Volkovna"]
Enemies: [member="Lucas Gravois"] [member="Trin Gravois"]
Gear in Bio

Nolan not so subtly cheered the success of his last attack until the Sith turned back to face him. Nolan straightened up and went to pull out his pistol stowed in its holster when his arms began to be pulled from his sides outward. He fought, his Rage still giving him strength and he countered with his own Force Pull, on the Sith's feet. Aiming to sweep the legs out from under her. The way he was standing looked like he was pretending to be a gorilla. Ooh ooh aah aah.

"Down Sith! Bad Sith!" Activating his jet pack, he rocketed into a leap that was aimed to land on the Sith were she to fall or not. Metal boots coming in to squash the Sith like the cockroach she was. As he flew, he could see the young Jedi about to dismember the Sithlings brother and he grinned a maniacal grin.

"Stomp the bug!"

Allies: The One Sith | [member="Kala Maedrin"]
Enemies: The Galactic Republic | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Rexus Drath"]
Gear: Spidersilk / Shimmersilk dress. Lightsaber foil (waterproof and no dimetris circuits) Class! All my Vornskrs are dead :(

Keira Ticon said:
Where most that claimed themselves some kind of Jedi would shy away from the darkness Keira instead embraced it, drawing on the sheer tangibility of the woman's hatred and anger and pulling it into herself in order to glean strength from it, refining the energy into a purer state so that she might use it for good.

One does not use the Darkside of the Force without consequences. The four that stood within this state were not pure beings, certainly not the pillars of the Lightside. The use of the Force light would not only threaten to affect the two Sith Ladies, but the one beside Rexus as well.

Birds of a feather flock together…

Cyrena would call upon the full scope of negative emotions that lingered in the center of her being. Fueled by the power of the Force, the Garhoon spewed forth her emotions in tides of dark side energy that rapidly expanded in a spherical aura around Kala and she.

The groan of metal would savagely rip through the room as a sudden shift and drop of a solid metal from a blast door would catch itself between the two groups. This did not, however, prevent them from blocking the entirety of Force Light energy. It would catch Cyrena, blocking more of Kala than the Countess. A shudder would pass as the metal would slam down onto the ground, digging into the ground to stand fast.

The combined pull from Keira and her weakening state in the Force would prompt Cyrena to shudder, sliding to almost crash against the metal wall, a slight case of vertigo was upon her. Since the bulk of the blast was avoided, the damage wasn’t as harmful as it could be.

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective: PVP[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Location: Balmorra Arms Factory[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies: The One Sith | [member="Countess of Báthory"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Enemies: The Galactic Republic | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Rexus Drath"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px](OOC: Aaron, I didn't get your last tag. Could you try and write out my name or is it just the board bugged?)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The purifying might of [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]Light[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] was not something to be trifled with - it held power, it could cleanse and disconnect one’s of power from their source, but it was only as pure as its wielder and it was in this that Rexus was lacking, in Kala’s honest opinion. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The Jedi were a sect that strove to [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]spare[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] lives, all lives, regardless of alignment, sentience or anything else.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]When one of them would cut short the lives of a pair of Vornskr pups? Well, Kala’s blackened soul would cry out in ecstasy at the brutal display of [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]pragmatism[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], she approved keenly, but this display of pragmatism showed that they were not all the pureness that they professed. It meant that they knew the real state of the Galaxy… that the Light was failing and that sometimes… you needed to be a little bit dark, to combat the real threat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]There was a modicum of respect, a seed growing for their opponents, but it would do nothing for her desire to kill them slowly… so slowly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]As one, the Countess and her acted - the barrier of reinforced durasteel locked itself in place in front of them: which would serve as a barrier for the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]real[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] light imbued with the Lightside, but it did not come fast enough.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Some of the Force Light burned itself into Kala’s arm right before the barrier slipped in, a hiss escaped her, but it was the Countess who had received the biggest blunt of it: the Sith Lady would come to her aid though, a measure of her might would wrap itself around the Bathory’s essence and it would [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]feed[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] her strength.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Enough to strengthen her resolve, but not enough to weaken herself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]…and in the meanwhile, the durasteel rubble that had been electrified and turned into a clocking bomb vaulted over the two Jedi Master’s head and would land somewhere behind them. It would be there that it exploded after some time - weakened as it was from Raxus’ Light blast shrapnels of durasteel shards would be sent flying towards Keira and Rexus.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Location[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: Closing in on target[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: A[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: The One Sith - [member="Darth Nephthys"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Enemies[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: The Republic - [member="Tålamod Shapochka"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px](OOC: Quick note, I didn’t get a tag from you, Shapochka. Might wanna check if you are copy-pasting ‘em.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Carach was tall, about two meters in height and weighed well over two hundred pounds. Which meant that in terms of natural physical capacity he was just about as monstrous as a single wookie, add the rybcoarse attached to his muscle fibers and the Darkside coursing through his bloodstream? Well, let’s just say that there were few things that really intimidated the Sith Lord these days, and after fighting on Kashyyyk… anything reminiscent of fledgling anxiety was long since gone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]No, whilst Neph had been busy tearing through the doors of the turbolift, Carach stood firm behind her, facing the other direction - as always, they were a duo, a team that worked together in everything. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]She worked, he protected: a role reversal, of sorts. But he was glad to provide.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]His hand already moved the moment they came into view, but two blaster bolts came through regardless before he could do anything - they hit him square in the left shoulder and stomach. He took this in stride, barely flinching or stumbling backwards, but the amber swirling in his eyes served to remind them just what an angry Sith Lord and Voice of the Dark Lord was capable of.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The moment the fire tore into his muscle and pain filled his vision… his figure blurred and time slowed down, but this was all an illusion created through the Force itself, instead it was Carach who sped up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Kinetite left his fist and would mow down one of the Wookies, a red orb of electrical fury burying deep into his fur and throwing him into the wall - he crumbled, but Carach was already moving past him and towards the second Wookie. With Adstral down, there was Whifful to deal with. An anguished cry rose as the gorilla realized one of his brethren fell, it only served to anger it more: his bowcaster was thrown to the side and he fell upon the Sith Lord himself, tree trunk-like arms lashing out. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Carach dodged one, two, but the third one hit him straight in the same spot the blaster bolt had gone… more pain apparent, something crunched, but he would not be deterred. A scream bellowed from his lungs, amplified with the might of the Darkside and it instantly had an effect on the wookie, it was thrown to the side like a doll, its own capabilities dampened by the effects of Force Scream. Before it could rise again another kinetite ball was thrown: this one hitting it straight in the face and with that… his head was lost in the gore and filth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Two wookies down. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]One to go.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]Location[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]: In space![/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.3333px]Objective[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]: A: In the Ackbar[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.3333px]Allies[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]: The One Sith - [member="Darth Carach"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.3333px]Enemies[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]: The Republic - [member="Tålamod Shapochka"][/SIZE]
OOC: I couldn't find a named NPC sub in the codex, a unit sub, link, or anything determining the Wookiees as beyond fluff npcs. So we took some artistic liberties at being big, bad evil sith *Evil grin*

[SIZE=13.3333px]The style of ship was not unfamiliar to the Darths. The battle over Crina gave the One Sith Empire an edge in terms of the style of the Imperial Remnant ships of the like. This was much like a pocket Star Destroyer, and certainly bore some inspiration from the maneuverable variants found there. It was already apparent that there were many crisscrossing maintenance tunnels running throughout the upper portion of the vessel. However, this did not deny the labyrinthine nature of the beast. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]Carach and she would have to be precise. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]The arrival of the Wookiee’s provided that venture, and it was a singular thought that came to the diminutive Darth as the volley of fire came at the duo. Pain would lance her as well, much like the strike that had struck Carach. Under the Yuuzhan Vong pilot’s helm she wore, a fierce scowl would rip across the doll like visage of the Vessel of Vahl. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]Two Wookiees were quickly dispatched by Carach, their keening cries, gasps, and roars of pain an exquisite cacophony to the senses. Up went Nephthys’ clawed hand, and in that instant, the Darkside of the Force went surging straight at the remaining Wookiee. Her chin would rise as she rammed her will through that intangible connection, and then dragged him towards the duo in a tight Force grip. He would surge towards them, hovering above the air, choking and gurgling. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]The Vahla would narrow her eyes further, until they were thin crimson slits. Her focus went straight towards the Wookiee, the Force flowing through his large body, tracing and pouring into him as she would map it liek her own. She would follow the course of his nervous system and finally to his spine. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]A sickening loud crunch would follow as his spine was severed in two.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]Kwrashhar’s body would twitch like a grotesque marionette, his legs dancing in the confusion of signals coursing through his severed spine, his arm battering weakly at his throat. His weapon had fallen to the floor, useless to him for what would come next…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]// Mm…you’ll be of use to us yet. //[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]Much like they were of one mind, Carach’s eyes would swirl in a furnace of amber light. The mentalist with a singular thought would weave the scalpel within the Wookiee’s mind. Ah, normally one would enjoy a finer technique. Not this time. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]All they required was specific information, the condition of Kwrashhar’s mind in the process was of no consequence.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]Throughout the corridor and along the open turbolift shaft, the Wookiee’s agonized screams would echo in the dark... [/SIZE]

Rexus Drath

Objective: PVP at B
Allies: [member="Keira Ticon"] the republic
Enemies: One Sith and the backyard boogie crew [member="Countess of Báthory"] [member="Kala Maedrin"]

Now entering an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force the metal imbued with electricity exploded in a bright array of snapping energies and deadly shrapnel, which really wasn't good for anyone on the field. With deadly amounts of shrapnel and chunks of gods only knew what the Jedi had very little time to react. It wasn't really something you could dodge, and coming out of force light mode had drained him of his powers to the point of complete spiritual exhaustion. So the next best thing was to grab your ankles and kiss your sweet buns goodbye.

So jumping down a few pieces of deadly shrapnel hit his back on the way down, piercing the vest and imbedding themselves a little less than an inch into his skin. Without the vest there the Jedi would of been gone, but sadly there was no saving his suit. Rest in peace silk suit, we hardly knew thee. But the fun didn't end there, another piece of metal came and hit the top of his calf where there was no armor to protect its meaty and vulnerable muscle. All and all he was lucky to get away alive from something like that, he was just lucky like that.

But his luck didn't end there, as dust began to cloud the arena a bit he reached over and his arm had hit something metallic in nature. A Infantry blaster attached to a very dead Sith trooper. Quickly rolling Rex groaned at his wounds and grabbed the blaster with something barely sticking out of the breach towards its bottom. Looking down he checked it and could see a round that read HE on its side.

"Well that's convenient." He said as he loaded the round into the breach and cocked it back with a heavy click clack.

"Cover the round!!" Rex yelled out to Keira.
It wasn't hard to pin point the Sith behind their wall of rubble and metal, so it was time to get a taste of something that was designed to explode. The barrel lined up at their barrier dead center and with a Poomf the grenade launcher fired and would hopefully impact dead center of their barrier with a high explosive round. Whatever Keira was up to hopefully she would listen to Rex and help keep the round free from the influence of the Sith.

Allies: One Sith
Enemies: [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
Equipment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkaK2cKTsU8
A game of cat and mouse, he wouldn't play this game for long. In fact, he was already over it. He was a patient man, but also a pragmatic one, and burning the candle on both ends so early in the bought wasn't the solution to victory. The enemy depended on her equipment, a gender he presumed based on the way her armor hugged to her form. Tall, but female. And as the bullets clung to the ceiling and his blade hit air, he reverbated in his own sense of passion at the sing of lightsaber against blade. Durable, he smiled as he stepped left in expectation to a recoil based hit. Much to his amusement, she backpedaled once more, in realization that this tangle was something she wasn't interested in. Well, he wasn't interested in that gun and he wasn't interested in it coexisting with him.

A mercenary in his early life, he was more than attuned to the cleaning and the construction of weapons. One pistol, all the pistols, what was the difference. A trigger pulled a hammer and the hammer activated the firing mechanism, whether that was slug or plasma. And now, he was more than aware of the slug, giving the clink and clank of it's richochet off the ceiling. The cage opened as she stepped away, another dog let loose from the cage, constantly amassing strays in a world stricken by rabies and the like. It ran with speed that resembled light, the type that wasn't measurable. And as it leaped, it jumped for the first thing available, clinging to the gun. The grip, the Force Crush, curled into the barrel and would attempt to crimp the interior of the gun, nearly unnoticeable to those not attuned the force. But enough to cause the bullet to backfire, damaging the weapon and potentially damaging whoever might be using it.

Of course, he couldn't complete the task without one slug exiting the chamber. And chomped at the bit, unmuzzeled with the flare of the dissauder, it tasted air for a moment before cleaving beneath plates of phrik and biting deep into the flesh of the Voxyn arm. Gabriel winced, as he felt the heat across the stitched nerves, and felt the taste of it's energy sapping. Pulling resources, the wound would soon close and the voxyn would metabolize the slug for it's endeavors, likely to reflect on it's metallic taste. With that hit, and enraged, Gabriel closed that gap with whatever impact the force crush might have had. And with it, he would strike at her again, a tennis swing from his low left. Looking to cut her across the waste from her right hip to left upper rib cage.

Allies: [member="Khallesh"]
Enemies: [member="Mantic Dorn"], [member="Aston Jacobs"]
Gear: Dark Armor, Sessile Trio-staff, The Blade of the Satvas, Lightsaber

Weakness. The Sith preyed on it like carrion birds to a corpse, and the Yuuzhan Vong were no different. As the Padawan flew back, Sage’s Vong ally struck with predatory grace before the boy could even blink. As the Padawan was busy playing “fetch the glowstick” with Khallesh’s razor bugs and amphistaff, Sage locked his honey-brown eyes on the Knight once again. He was bewildered as to how a man who had been drained so viciously of the Force as well as had his heart squeezed into a possible coronary, could perform Ataru, the most vigorous and exhausting of the saber forms, but perhaps the Jedi had a backup generator somewhere.

Fortunately, Bane’s Force Wave gave the Sith Lord a reprieve from the battery doled out by the now airborne Knight. Consequently, Sage capitalized on the time it took for the other man to regain his stance. High Sith incantations tumbled from Sage's mouth, married with a few wild, arcane gestures with his pale, thin fingers. Sage was forming another bolt of Sutta Chiwituskak. When the Jedi launched himself at the Hand, his lightsaber held high, he could see that while the strike was indeed masterful, the attack was flawed. The Jedi Knight had left himself wide open. If leveled at an unsuspecting foe, the assault would have been devastating. However, Sage was poised and ready, and as the Jedi came sailing down, Sage flung the physical spear of hatred upwards, aiming right for the other man’s possibly maimed heart.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Enemies: Ballers, Shot callers, brawlers, [member="Nolan Detta"] @Alysomething [member="Alyona Volkovna"], the One Sith
Allies: [member="Trin Gravois"], the dark side

Lucas was sick of this. He was sick of this whole damned place. Sick of the galaxy, sick of the One Sith’s mediocre ability to wipe the Republic from the galaxy, sick of the Republic’s stubbornness to just die and fall to the wayside. The Sith knew that a Senate wouldn’t be useful, and going to meetings? It never solved anything. Ask Hiroshima.

Oh way, you can’t.

Because wars won wars. Fighting won wars. And the Dark Side was the driving force that kept the galaxy moving. Violence was significant for destruction. And destruction brought about change. What that meant was that he needed to work fast. He needed to work fast. Apparently people got bored with invasions and going for too long of a siloquey probably wasn’t going to help. But this galaxy needed to be changed. It needed to be changed the same way Lucas was changing the way his body moved.

The galaxy was adjusting around the central axis every day, worlds and nations rose and fell. Rose like the Force in Lucas, how he started to reach out to the world around him. What he needed to do was be like the citizens of the galaxy, adjust, adapt, and work to overcome. The Echani was there, and he needed to be. Changing gears, like the Republic changed focuses and allied with the Covenant of Sith,

She was spinning but the man had a trick up his sleeve. He was the Sith. And he was going to prove it. Using his forward momentum, he allowed the stumble to happen, the overbalance moving him away and in an unpredictable fashion, before he turned, eyes black and red and focused. Not on her throat, no, not something so cliché as her windpipe, but on her molars. He was reaching and pumping the Force at her, his goal, once he was clear of the weapon of some fool named Skywalker, to extract her molars in a fashion that was much more akin to a firecracker going off in her mouth.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yF7FP8LSSM[/youtube]​

Objective: Defend the Canyon
Allies: The One Sith
Enemies: The Republic

• Exemplar-class Personal Energy Shield
  • Obsidian Armor
  • Lightsaber

His instructions, handed down by one of the Dark Lord's innumerable voices, were simple: guard the canyon. This particular stretch had been undisturbed until just now, when yet another Republic task force landed at the mouth of it. They were not exactly discreet- sixteen gunships and a brigade of tanks and walkers, coupled with well over a hundred infantrymen, seldom could be. For what it was worth, Adekos' forces lacked for discretion as well. When it came to guarding things, Adekos was a thorough man. Sometimes the best defense was a good offense. That was not one of those times. Commander Baelor would sally forth to meet the advancing Republic task force head on. Adekos, meanwhile, would consolidate his position farther in the canyon.

If the Republic wanted this position, they would have to go through him. Being the fallback plan was not necessarily a prestigious job, but it was a job. One which he would do with no shortage of pep infused into his step.

A few clicks from his true position there sat five P1 Destroyer Droids, lined from wing to wing. From a distance they would have appeared silent and ominous mechanical monstrosities. Anyone standing near them would have heard their tumultuous roar of their repulsorlifts as they kept what essentially amounted to a mobile missile platform aloof. Scattered in front of them were a number of M2 Heavy Walkers. Every last one of them was automated, nothing more than an oversized, overarmed, heavily armored droid. The best kind, naturally. Equipped with frontal shield generators, seismic wave emitters, concussion missile launchers, and heavy turbolasers easily capable of mincing the armor of AT-ATs, the only way past those P1s was through.

Behind those P1s were a quartet of AT-AAs. Perhaps not the most advanced in terms of modern anti-aircraft useage, but it was enough to destroy any fighters before they got within range. Their flak cannons were devastating to say the least.

At the command post some few clicks behind the advancing force, Adekos would observe the opening moves of the skirmish between Baelor and Hadrix, as broadcast to him through the eyes of the the probe droids lurking throughout the canyon's walls. There were more scattered about other sections of the canyon, that he might keep an eye on other avenues of attack. He was an armchair commander at heart. Did he lack valor? Perhaps. Then again, the Republic had valor in spades. He could see what good it did them.

Adekos flicked at the chin of his mask with his thumb idly. "Anything?" Through the viewscreen, their approach seemed insufferably slow. Whether that was their actual speed or Adekos' desire to get this over with quickly remained to be seen.

"No hostiles detected, commander." A mechanical voice, possibly belonging to any of the Z1 Assistant Droids scurrying about the control room, responded.

"Then the waiting continues. Keep me appraised."

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN7Yf_qAb2o[/media]

Objective: Defend the Canyon
Allies: The One Sith | [member="Adekos"]
Enemies: The Republic | [member="Ali Hadrix"]

Forces:
500 x Infantry
10 x IW-02A Lohengrin
9 x IW-01A Phaedra
9 x IW-01B Croesus
8 x AT-AW
6 x Tartoros Class Walker
5 x IW-02B Tannhauser

War never ends. Although Contruum proved to be a victory for the One Sith, there was no time to relax. Isamu, and many of the veterans of Contruum, were charged with defending the planet of Balmorra from a Republic invasion. Isamu was very familiar to the planet of Balmorra, having been invited to develop the Croesus and Phaedra anti-air walkers by the planets governor, Viktor Alexander. Contruum was the republic's home ground, but Balmorra was Isamu's. A decisive defeat at Contruum served to demoralize the republic soldiers, and invigorate the brave men and women of the Sith.

Isamu, and Adekos, were charged with one, and only one, objective: Hold the canyon. Isamu had already deployed his forces to meet the Republic threat. Throughout the canyons, artillery, anti-air, and armor, lay in wait. They were hidden, utilizing camouflage, and the terrain to keep themselves hidden. Infantry, also camouflaged, defending the artillery, anti-air, and armor, so that no small enemy force could sneak in and take them out with ease.

The republic's eagerness to assault the canyon would cost them dearly. Using data from Adekos' probe droids, six of General Baelor's Lohengrin units zoned in on the bulk of the republic's forces. They were in the open, easy prey for the artillery walkers. The terrain of the canyon would help the Lohengrin units stay hidden, and offer protection from an enemy couner-artillery strike. The Lohengrin's cannons fired with thunderous force, pounding the two main enemy positions with artillery shells, and missile strikes.

Isamu's plan was two fold. He would rain death upon the enemy forces, and draw in their gunships. Croesus, and Phaedra, anti-air walkers were hidden in the canyon. Their camouflage and positioning leaving them hidden from the enemy, until the time was right to strike. If the Republic sent their air support to engage Adekos forces, or to counter-attack Isamu's Lohengrin's, they would be shot out of the sky.

Allies: Republic (I guess, no idea whose nearby)
Enemies: [member="Agamemnon"] and the Sith

Gear: Dragoon Class Combat Armor, Crinan Energy Blades, Slicewire, E-11 Blaster Rifle

Well in good memory and taste Alva's shields had taken a blow earlier when having to resign the hit in order to gain distance, and it wasn't as if any of her maneuvers throughout the battle since then hadn't been well thought out and soundly based on physics and swordfighting. No, looking back not a single attempt relied on as if a great voice stated she performed her evasions or deflections and that was it. Nor was it as if she were not actively and actually fighting her opponent, whereas many of the other forces users among the Jedi and Sith could very well merely claim a stake to lift the droid into the air and rip it in half with the sheer strength of their forciness. If the droid wished to raise complaint over her efforts it would get an equally curt response.

Plus history's footage of wars long past have shown the supposed difference between Droids and other combatants before on the physical level.

So to boil it down, the droid had managed to strike her once, with her armor and shields being comparable to its own, while she had in turn only been able to get in a single attack herself through the slicewire wrapped around the droid's wrist. While working very hard to do so. If the droid had actually voiced such sass it would get quickly stomped out for such fallacies. If they had actually been voiced too the crinan woman could have been plenty tempted to resort to the tactics of the less honorable duelists among force users and simply focused on creating a cyclone to throw her opponent to kansas.

As it stood, Alva watched as the droid appeared to imitate her so far, reaching for a spare blade of its own as she swapped out her drained energy blades for fresh ones. A grin formed on her face though as she watched the machine detour to pick up its lightsaber she had thrown off to the side, taking the opportunity it granted her to move back to pick up the one she had managed to toss behind her and affix it to the back of her belt before facing her enemy once more. As it stood she could guess from the fact she hadn't cut through its arm with ease meant that the droid's coating was a stronger metal than durasteel or duranium. However, even if that were the case her own armor was just as capable of withstanding blow from her opponent's lightsabers, perhaps even more so given the difference in how their weapons operated. Though getting her slicewire around its blade defenses was always a problem.

Still, it appeared as though her foe hadn't taken the time to pluck the slicewire that had wrapped itself around its arm from her previous measure, only going so far as to cut the wire between them earlier. With the time and distance now, Alva wasn't going to let the oversight slide as she began chanting to draw the force to her, not going to risk exhausting herself with unprepared bursts like the gust a moment ago that had sent the droid's lightsabers away randomly without control. Chanting brought focus to her use of the force and added strength through concentration. With the wire on the droid's body she wasn't going to risk manipulating the wind and loosening and unwrapping it for her opponent, so instead she utilized the force itself to grab the wire and pull it tight slowly.

Objective: Seize The Canyon (PvP/NPC Obj.)
Allies: Galactic Republic
Enemies: One Sith

8 MAT-TE Assault Walkers
240 Republic Commandos
8 A-10 LAAT/i Gunships
8 A-10 LAAT/c Gunships
2 AA-CT3 Hovertanks
4 MAT-AP (Artillery Pod Walkers)
8 Mk-IV AWD (Automated Walker Droid)
(Anything else in the Republic/Imperial Factory arsenal may be used; to be found in the Republic Faction)

Full Suit Beskar-plated Armor, vac-sealed
--Maroon trimmed with grey
Verpine Assault Carbine (with underbarrel grenade launcher)
Verpine Shatter Pistol
Variable Grenades
--Incendiary
--Flash/Stun
--Smoke
--Ion
Durasteel Knife
Wristcomp
Personal Shield
Flamethrower
Wristrocket
Cable
Jump Pack

Previous Post

Probe droids from the Republic crossed paths with those of the Sith as both the defenders and their conquerers. The two groups of droids took pot shots at one another as they zipped passed, and would have traded angry looks if they were equipped to formulate such visual expressions. Yet it was not the job of a probe droid to engage threats to friendly defenses, merely evaluate those of the enemy. And evaluate they did, collecting variable data sets on camouflaged anti-aircraft and artillery weapons that were hidden away in the valley below. The data was compiled and analyzed before being transmitted, providing Republic Command with a fairly decent view of what they were facing. The unfortunate part of the situation was that the Republic would be facing anti-aircraft fire, which would hinder air support from the gunships until they were destroyed.
The fortunate part, however, was the Sith had placed all of their forces inside the canyon, whereas Ali and her force were on top of it, skirting the edges of the plateau overlooking the death pit. This gave them all the room in the galaxy to evade enemy fire when needed, as well as superb firing angles down into the fish-barrel the Sith had carved out for themselves.

Ali's force advanced swiftly, with air support in the region, their position just ahead of [member=Alva Calvarona] as she battled Draco Vereen in the canyon below. The MAT-TE's kept a fast pace, with the Commandos jumping into their bellies once the artillery started sprinkling in even as the vehicles continued moving. As the Republic made their approach, the canyon began opening up, its sides widening and allowing the Republic columns broad firing lines down into the open space below. Boulders and rocks and columns provided cover down below, though none of the Republic's forces would be barred from firing due to lacking a general line of sight.
"We've got nothing on day sights, Boss." Ali heard over the commlink. "Switch to thermals, you'll pick them up. Ten credits says they're using nets to hide them from sight." She waited a moment. "Yep, there they are, in all their glory." Came the reply. Ali grinned. "You owe me ten credits." She muttered. Her gunner frowned. "Never place yourself in a position to take anything from soldiers," he retorted, quoting a favorite holodrama of his. Ali laughed, "My bad then, forget about it. Jinky, start painting targets and relaying them to the rest of the force. After transmission, initiate jamming on broad spectrum. If we sent out probes, they did too, it'd be nice to at least interfere with their transmissions." Jinky, the comms operator spoke up, "Sure thing ma'am, will do."

Moments later, all but 2 Lohengrin, 3 each Phaedra and Croesus, 1 AT-AW and 1 Tannhauser, had been marked and identified on Ali's combat display. She relayed the data to Command, who would then disperse it to Air Command and the various ground leaders. She then initiated jamming in the area, focusing on a wide range spectrum.

The MAT-TE's themselves dispersed most of the initial waves of attacks by the Sith. Electronic Countermeasure Systems broadcasted false signatures and readings to the Sith's probe droids, displaying wrong locations, or giving the impression of many forces when there were few, vice versa. The official tally of the Republic forces was broadcasted gave them a force of 30 MAT-TE's, several hundred footsoldiers and dozens of other smaller-classed vehicles. Their positioning was focused into the center of the canyon below, where none of Ali's forces were truly located.
This confusion sent many of the incoming missiles astray, guiding them into the canyon to detonate harmlessly against rock formations. Other's merely went inert and impaled the ground. There were connections here and there with Republic vehicles, glancing blows that triggered the directional shields to absorb and reflect the energy.
The artillery fire was given the same inaccuracies due to the invalid information the Republic was broadcasted en mass. Artillery projectiles struck amongst the Republic's forces initially, but after the ECM's began broadcasting, the Sith had unreliable updates on their movements. The Sith themselves, however, were immobile, and the initial readings is all they would need for accurate targeting unless the Sith picked up to flee.

Since we're talking about fleeing...Ali thought to herself, hailing all Republic and allied forces on open comms. "Site note, folks: If it moves, shoot it until it doesn't move any more. And if it's running away, shoot it twice. No quarter folks, we're here to commit war crimes. Calvarona, you know I'm talking to you girl. MAT-TE's, take your targets four-on-four." Ali killed the transmission with a smile on her face as her MAT-TE slowed to firing speed (roughly 40 km/hour) and her gunner targeted one of the enemy's IW-01A Phaedra Heavy AA guns. The quadrupedal vehicle fell into the MAT-TE's sights and moments later the large 120 mm Mass Drive cannon fired three armor piercing ion rounds at the beast. DOOM DOOM DOOM!!! The gun fired, shaking the vehicle around Ali as she watched their work on the combat display before her. Three other MAT-TE's selected the same target and followed Ali's shellings with trios of their own ion ammunition, hoping to dispel the vehicle's shields and leave it defenseless for the MAT-TE's behind them to attack and destroy.
On the opposite side of the canyon, the 4 Republic MAT-TE's had selected their own target, one of the 9 Tannhauser Artillery walkers the Sith were employing. They fired as a team, two vehicles at a time, each dumping a trio of ion rounds into the massive artillery cannon. These first probing attacks would give the Republic the opportunity to adjust their fire and the strength they put behind each wave of fire. The 4 Artillery Pod Walkers launched their own attack, more as a suppressive measure. They targeted the areas not occupied by Sith vehicles and emplacements, hoping to land shells on dismounted personnel and footsoldiers.
The 2 AAC Hovertanks targeted a single Sith Phaedra and fired upon it with bursts of 5 missiles from their rapid-fire launchers.

As a final insult, their K-Wing air support to make a pass over the enemy position, despite the AA guns the Sith had employed. The pass would run perpendicular to the running length of the canyon, however, minimizing the K-Wing's exposure time so much that even the fast-tracking systems of the Sith AA weaponry would have little time to get off a shot.
The K-Wings pass was swift and fierce; they appeared from no where at low altitude, minimizing their exposure to the furthest Sith AA. The Assault Bombers were broken into groups of three, the fighters in each group taking on the same targets, deploying a payload of 2 T-33 Plasma Torpedoes on Sith emplacements, utilizing the data relayed to them via the shared network. Able Group targeted another single Tannhauser, Baker a Phaedra, Charlie a Lohengrin, and Dog Group another Tannhauser.

1) Isamu's force identified by Republic probes
2) 4 x MAT-TE's target 1 x Phaedra Heavy AA Gun with 12 x 120 mm ion rounds
3) 4 x MAT-TE's target 1 x Tannhauser Artillery Walker with 12 x 120 mm ion rounds
4) ECM systems provide Sith probe droids with false information, leading to an overestimation of Republic force size and inaccurate target locations for fire missions taking place after primary wave
5) 4 x Artillery Pod Walkers attempt to suppress areas between vehicles/emplacements amongst Sith forces
6) 3 x K-Wing Assault Bombers drop 6 x T-33 Plasma Torpedoes on a single Sith Tannhauser
7) 3 x K-Wing Assault Bombers drop 6 x T-33 Plasma Torpedoes on a single Sith Phaedra
8) 3 x K-Wing Assault Bombers drop 6 x T-33 Plasma Torpedoes on a single Sith Lohengrin
9) 3 x K-Wing Assault Bombers drop 6 x T-33 Plasma Torpedoes on a single Sith Tannhauser
10) 2 x AAC Hovertanks target a single Sith Phaedra and fire upon it with bursts of 5 missiles from its rapid-fire

Damage:

-25% shield damage to 2 x MAT-TE's due to artillery/missile fire

Notes: K-Wing Bombing Runs will only be available every other post, as a post is required to accommodate turn around and refocus on the objective

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq2OZcDBEVA

Objective: Ground PvP
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Sage Bane"] | [member="Khallesh"] | OS
Enemies: [member="Mantic Dorn"] | [member="Aston Jacobs"] | GR
Equipment:

Another dud. What was it with Jedi and this factory? They seemed intent on playing hide and seek with the Sith Lord — if they'd ever even been there — and Vrag was getting tired of it. She'd worked under the impression that the staunch defenders of the Galactic Republic were, well, staunch. Apart from the blonde Jedi (who, in hindsight, didn't seem all that Jedi-like at all; note the lightning) the Hand of the Dark Lord had yet to encounter another of their Order in the ravaged corridors of the building.

But no matter, she would not shed too many tears on being granted respite during battle. Her body was given a chance to recuperate somewhat, and the lingering ache in her left arm was beginning to fade altogether. Her state of armor was still suboptimal, but she'd fought battles in a lot less before, and would no doubt do so again at some other unfortunate occasion. A simple wardrobe malfunction would not be enough to deter the woman as she redirected her attention once more, this time seeking out her counterpart and one-time apprentice.

Her stride was swift, for she would dally no longer. It was time to shed more blood, be it Jedi or their allies of dubious allegiances in the Force. In but a few moments, she crossed another threshold and found herself at the fringes of the bout she'd been seeking.

And there he was, Pinky of the Dark Lord, his low purr of a voice echoing across the room in a familiar chant. She assessed the situation in the blink of an eye, aided by all the training she and Sage had done together, and all the slaying, and all the… other strenous physical activities. The end result was a very, very practiced rhythm of collaboration between the two combatants, and it gave her enough of an edge to know what was coming for the leaping Jedi.

So naturally, she would help it along.

Her free left hand jerked back in an instant, a snap of a movement that would serve to project a wave of the Force. Nothing extremely powerful — though more than usual for the lack of Vonduun encasing her arm — but just enough to pull back the airborne combatant, disrupting his attack and opening him wide to whatever vile Sith magic the other Bane brother was about to launch at his face.

The mandalorian mercenary at her side would hopefully follow and adapt with efficiency, and then they would soon reduce the man to little more than a blood-drained cadaver.

Gear: In signature (Grenades 2x Force Breakers, 2x EMP Grenades, 2x Anti-Force User Flash Bangs)
Objective: Fight somebody
Allies: [member="Vrag"] | [member="Sage Bane"] | [member="Khallesh"]
Enemies: [member="Mantic Dorn"] | [member="Aston Jacobs"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edGbXq68e44​

I already disliked Balmorra. My company wasn’t so bad right now, but she didn’t talk much and it was starting to get boring. I was getting the aching feeling I wouldn’t get to kill anyone while I was here, and that was almost depressing. Just about that time something stirred on the edge of my focus. Obviously Vrag felt it too. She started moving faster, crossing corridors and taking corners at a healthy pace. It wasn’t difficult to keep up with her, but it was just about impossible to keep up with her quietly, sabatons clanking on the durasteel floor plates. At least the view was nice.

As we approached I could sense a number of Force Sensitives fighting. Two of them light and righteous, one of them evil and dark, and again familiar. Luckily as far as I was aware, Sage Bane was one of my fans among the One Sith. Should even it out if Vrag wasn’t keen on me. When we got closer I could see the fourth, a Yuuzhan Vong. Well good. Two people that love me, two people that don’t know me, and two people that probably hate me. At least it was balanced.

Time moved by slowly, almost like a river of molasses. With the conflict in slow motion, I addressed the situation and knew what needed to be done. Jedi and Sith loved their precious Force. Some worshipped it, or claimed that it needed to be trusted. That was a lie. The Force doesn’t pick favorites based on alignments. The Force favors only the Strong.

To prove this point, I decided to lash out and show this absolute fact to the brighter of the two Jedi, the one that exuded the most power. My focus latched on to him as I followed a few paces behind Vrag. I sought the place in his mind where the Force flowed from. The font of all Force wielders powers. And around it I sought to build a dam, holding the flow of the Force behind the inexorable dam that was my will. It took focus, control, and conscious effort, but this was not my first rodeo. Even if I was only able to hamper his abilities it would provide my colleague with another advantage over the many, many advantages she already had in this situation.

I shifted Taak’Shukur in my hands, readying it. Here comes the Pain.

Nubica Felidae

We are well and truly forked...
Enemies: None
Present: [member="Mullarus"]

Nubica saw no harm in sharing. “It is a variation of the seventh Form. Called Vaapad. It was something I was born to it seems. It has not been a saber style without its problems in history – given so many that use it turn to the Dark-side. So my use is closely monitored. But denying who I am and what I am capable of is potentially more dangerous apparently.”

“It seems I use the Darkness within me for good. And, as you have possibly guessed, can feed off your Darkness too. Which is why it is potentially dangerous for a Jedi to use it.”

“And forgive me for hoping that you never escape. But should we meet again, I know the calibre of my foe. Your honour and dignity serve you well. Even as a Sith I suspect – but I don’t profess to be an expert.”

“And you’re almost sounding like a Jedi now.” She smiled at him. “Well…almost.”

She glanced around. “Given how busy this ship is, don’t be surprised if you get visitors. We won’t meet again – unless on some battlefield, as you seem unrepentant, so you’ll be handed over as soon as this ship docks.”

She bowed politely to him and left. His fate was outside of her control and there were plenty more Sith to find out there.

OBJECTIVE: PVP- Don't Get Wrekt

ALLIES: GR Folks + Allies
ENEMIES: OS Bubs {[member=Reverance]}
ARMOR:
For a moment she wondered if making her body strong, but not fast, had been a bad idea. If she should have balanced the two more. The moment passed quickly, as she was reminded that her faults could be... smoothed, if only some, by technology. She did her best not to rely on her gear. Every piece of equipment was an extension of her will, an extension of herself, bonded to her over time, with experience. Metaphorically, at least. Maybe she wasn't literally connected to her gear. But she was still a walking armory, ready for war, ready to fight until there was no one left to fight against her.

Right at that moment she was facing an enemy unlike most of the others she had fought. Perhaps that should have worried her, really. Yet she did not fret, for there was no time, there was no room for such things. He was similar enough to past foes. I can manage, the Mad Merc thought as her backpedaling ended. 'Twas the last thing she thought before the fight picked right back up again. Her shots had started on a good note, with a hit visibly landing on the Sith, but luck turned its head away from her a second later. Of course, the truth was that her opponent was a skilled warrior. Luck had nothing to do with it.

A second passed before she realized what was happening. There was a definite click as her gun faltered. Instead of worrying, the veteran let herself frown as she 'disposed' of the now defunct weapon. In her mind that meant throwing it, much like one would throw a frisbee, at her opponent. What use could she possibly have for a broken slugthrower?... None, really. If she needed one she could the other one she had out of its holster. Or she could go for her shotgun. Yeah, that sounded rather nice... Alas, 'twas not yet time for her new weapon to make it's debut. No, it was time for her blade to shine again.

Partially literally, seeing as it caught the light.

Deciding to give the man what he wanted (despite the potential risk), Ven moved towards him for the last second that he moved towards her. With them both moving towards each other the gap between them became minuscule rather quickly. The Mad Merc hoped to used this to her advantage. But first she'd have to ensure she didn't get slashed (to badly) by her enemy's blade. While moving forward she had twisted her body a little, her chest facing him at an angle, her right side pointed away from him. Combining this with a step to the left, she ended up meeting his attack halfway. Her blade had twisted down at an admittedly odd angle to catch his saber. Unfortunately it left her wrist rather sore.

With her right knuckles facing the floor the woman was left vulnerable. Except she didn't stop moving. Rule 2 of combat: Never stop moving. Attempting to build off of the block, Ven continued forward, along with turning, attempting to round herself around the Sith. Her jets were briefly activated as she moved in an attempt to speed up the process. Throughout the maneuver her chest would keep facing him. First his front, then his right arm, then finally his back (if all went well). While his blade would be freed (if it hadn't already been), the spin would let her bring her left fist up mid-air.

To put it simply, she was attempting to 'twirl' around him until she faced her back. At that point she intended to use her momentum to continue on, hopefully slamming her fist into him with the force of a freight train. Or at least the force of an angry Sithspawn woman. He had wanted a close tangle. Now she was giving it to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom