Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A God-King & A Devil Walk Into A Throne Room [Darth Carnifex]

mcqW9Llh.jpg
Audience Chamber of the Bastion Royal Palace
[X]

Ever the noblewoman, Vanya carried herself with an easy grace despite her fleeting energy. Confident, yet unassuming. Strong but not bold. Her face was relatively blank for a moment, a rare sight to behold, and one might guess that this was Ravenous without the mask, no lambs to lure, no pups to dominate, no scent to follow.

Just blank. Empty. And that was how she felt - or rather did not feel - for much of the time. Her moments with her precious morsels might have appeared touching to a casual observer, or an eager audience expecting of course that since Vanya cares for all living creatures. But while said audience might begin to see The Wolf, creepy smile notwithstanding, as a good 'ole softy, a romantic, or even just a woman brimming with emotions, and this is simply not the case.

The truth was, Vanyas moments of passion were just that, moments. Vanya rarely lingered on any emotion or feeling for very long, her brain was simply far to hyperactive to really focus on anything that did not entertain her for long periods of time. Silence and stillness were like emptiness to The Wolf and emptiness only filled her with hunger. Many Sith like herself felt that emotions were a hazard that was better purged, and so they did what they could to rid themselves of such trinkets like empathy or morality during the times of war.

Vanya however was incapable of fathoming such a thought. Feeling things and expressing ones self was always considered a weakness it seemed. Perhaps she failed to understand the culture and traditions of those around her but she rarely filtered or regulated herself regardless of where she might be and who she might be with. Vanya might be sociable, might even be friendly. She took a concerned interest in her friends, a meticulous mental phonebook of her acquaintances. She always treated everyone around her with extreme dignity and good humor, peasants with mercy, and treated the lambs with what could almost be described as...a strange motherly affection. All these things made her a generally pleasant fellow. Eccentric? Sure. Unpredictable and erratic? Absolutely. But she always smiled! She smiled and treated everyone evenly, no one had special treatment in her eyes. She loved them all equally... But despite these niceties, everyone, including said audience, would be wise to remember that Vanya Valentine, despite her radiance, isn't a good person.

A lack of cruelty doesn't disqualify you from being a monster. Her evil was not done frequently, nor was it done carelessly. It was not a passionate evil, it was not a sadistic evil. Darth Ravenous only did bad things when it was logical and beneficial to do them. But lately even that was starting to change. Vanya felt as if she was shedding her skin...shedding the person she used to be. What had ever happened to that savage wildling that lived in the woods? Feral and wild, free as a bird...oh she couldn't even remember anymore. She stayed true to herself though, and no matter how far she might fall she knows she could never betray her heart.

And as she enjoyed the warmth and scent of the grant hall Vanya grinned wickedly, exposing her sharp fangs as she dangled a leg off the edge of the grand throne planted in the middle of the room. Empty and quiet as every couple of moments there would be a 'CRUNCH' erupting from the throne. Darth Ravenous lounging rather carelessly upon the great throne of the dark lord himself [member="Darth Carnifex"] . Another crunch sounded off, the wrinkling of a bag disturbing the long silence as Vanya withdrew another barbecue chip and popped it into her mouth. Chewing slowly before smacking her lips and examining the bag.

"These things are awful." She'd muse, tossing the back over the side of the throne and adjusting her position in attempts to get comfortable. The bag crashing into the tile floors and making quite the mess as The Wolf groaned. "Lugeeeeeer! I thought you said this is where Can lived." She called out audibly, but a voice only responding in her ear.

"Can? Who is Can? You mean KAINE?" He replied, saying the emperors name with purpose and clarity.

"Yeah, him. Kane." She replied, looking over her sharp nails and fiddling with them. There was an audible sigh on the other side of the comms.

"Mistress, please. His name is 'Kaine'. Not Kane." Kruger tried to correct, knowing how bad she was with named. Vanya quickly rolled her eye and shook her head, tipping her head back over the arm of the throne.

"Can, Kane, Kine, you know what i mean. The Alpha of The Sith." She quipped, rolling her wrist and cracking her joints a bit.

"Alp- no. He is the Emperor of the SITH Empire. I've told you already, out here people don't call their leaders 'Alpha'. Please, just stay in the waiting room and request an audience with him with one of the representatives. If he is there, they'll let him know." He explained, making Vanya immediately suck in through her teeth and wince as if she had been pinched.

"Ohhhh, is that where i was supposed to go?" She asked in a hushed tone. Making Kruger sit on the other end of the line in complete silence before inhaling deeply.

"Mistress...where are you exactly?" He asked with concern.

Vanya looked around the massive gathering hall and just gestured with her hands in a shrug.

"I have...no idea. Big room, lots of chairs. Sitting in a bigger chair in the middle. Which is uncomfortable as hell by the way i haven't been able to settle in it since i got here." She replied honestly, rarely having any clue where she ever was these days. All these worlds kind of just blended into each other after a while.

"...your in the Audience Chambers!?" He hissed with venom in his tone. Vanya smacked her lips and shook her head while looking around.

"Do audience chambers usually have no audience?" She asked which probably made Kruger lose his mind wherever he was.

"Mistress..." he said softly. Vanya reached up and pulled her hat off to fix her hair before sliding it back on and swinging her leg back and forth over the opposite arm of the chair.

"Sup?" She answered casually.

"If you are sitting in the big, fancy chair in the middle of the room...you need to get up...and leave. And you need to do it now." He urged, making Vanya giggle in amusement.

"Nonsense darling the chair might suck but i haven't even met the man yet. I wanna see the great butcher king for myself! Oh he simply sounds delightful Luger, you tell me he has conquered many planets yes? He is a warrior, a king among kings right? Well if what i hear is true The Allfathers would never forgive me if i neglected to pay tribute to a true wolf." She asked, Kruger practically losing his mind on the other end of the communication line.

"Mistress if he hears that you have been sitting in his chair i don't wanna be around for what happens next." He fearfully warned which made Vanya blink innocently.

"But his chair sucks? Honestly i'd just give this thing away it's killing my back. Do you think he likes chairs darling? This is no throne for a king. Maybe i should make him a better one yes? I could make it a gift. Do you know is birthday?" She asked curiously while stroking her chin.

"................birthday?" He echoed completely flabbergasted.

"Yes, birthday. I hear it is a uhhh, a tradition among your people to get someone a gift on their birthday. And this chair is dreadful darling i simply must replace it for him. Gods should have mighty thrones of gold and glory, not whatever this thing is." She mused, running her fingers alone the surface of the throne. "Also i'm starved darling. Can you bring me something to snack on? Probably won't be able to get in here through the doors through there were locked." She requested, rubbing her stomach as it snarled and growled like a vicious beast.

"Wait, if they are locked and guarded how did you even get in?" He asked in confusion.

"Uhhhh, honestly?" She began, rewinding her memory to only find blank spaces and gaps in them which forced her to weigh her head back and forth. "Eh, i actually don't remember. But i'm in right? Clearly i did something clever. Whatever it was~" She told him which made Kruger just sigh.

"You went through the walls again didn't you?" He asked, figuring that was how she managed to bypass security and opening any doors.

Vanya shrugged.

"I don't know, probably? It's like i didn't just tell you i don't remember. You have a hard time listening don't you?" She scolded, groaning deeply again as boredom began to wash over her. "Luger, please, ya gotta bring me something to eat i'm gonna starve to death before he shows up. Can you bring the uhhh, those little uhhh. Its like two pieces of bread with meat in it? What are they called again? Sandlitch? Birgirs? Oh i can't remember for the life of me." She requested, snapping her fingers trying to think of the names of those delightful little fast snacks most planets tended to possess on street corners.

"MY NAME IS NOT LUGER! ITS KRUGER! AND NO! I CAN'T BRING YOU FOOD BECAUSE I'M NOT ABOUT TO GO OVER THERE AND GET MYSELF GUTTED!" He shouted into the mic which caused Vanyas muscles to clench and her blood to feel like electricity as she quickly yanked out the earpiece and set it down on the throne. Her mind dazed as she rubbed her sensitive ear from the sudden explosive volume.

"Wow he can get loud when he wants to." She mumbled as her head ached painfully, lifting her hands to her temples and massaging them to sooth her ringing skull. Her patience was waning rather quickly, she had been sitting here for over an hour and still she had been denied audience with The King. Perhaps alerting the appropriate authorities would make this go a little faster.

Then again...she still had no clue where what was. So she opted to stay put and wait it out a little longer. Pulling a small notebook from her pocket she flipped it open and just started scribbling pictures and occupying herself so she didn't blow her brains out all over the mans throne. What a mess what would make...

Come now god-king. A Devil wants to shake your hand~

QyHuYCF.jpg

The Emperor's throne room remained cast in darkness for the duration of the woman's conversation, shrouded in a mysterious gloom. It was only after the last echoes of her words bounced off the high ceiling of the chamber did the white phosphorescent panels, glowspheres, and electroluminescence strips situated throughout the room slowly come to life, gradually illuminating the chamber in sterile light that banished the darkness. The four guard stations positioned at strategic locations around the throne shone with a dark red light, small private lifts ferrying four of the Emperor's Nerean Crownguard to their stations. Though initially unseen, the Crownguard quickly moved out from the recesses of their stations and turned to face the intruder upon the throne, electro-weapons crackling to life when brandished.

It was then that the door at the far end of the chamber opened, massive doors sliding away into hidden partitions to reveal the Sith Emperor. His burned body, blackened by the inferno that scarred him, was covered by a quilted tunic of black zeyd-cloth, cinched at the waist by a synth-leather belt upon which a massive Sith sword was sheathed on the left hip. Trousers of black zeyd-cloth covered his groin and both of his legs, and were tucked into a pair of synth-leather knee-high boots. Pleated zeyd-cloth sleeves covered both of his arms down to the glove he wore on his right hand, his left a grotesque fusion of burned flesh and insidious dark gray metal. A gaberwool great-cloak hung from his broad shoulders, trailing down behind him across the floor as he stalked towards his throne.

"Curious." When he spoke, the power in every syllable reverberated through the Force. Each annunciation was like the crackling of thunder, the breaking of stone. "There are few who are able to sneak into my throne room without alerting my guards, there are even fewer still who would seat themselves upon my throne." He ascended the steps leading up to his throne, the sheer immensity of the Dark Lord's physical form taking context as he stood directly in front of her.

"So enlighten me." He loomed over her, eyes glowing like molten embers, "Who are you?"

[member="Darth Ravenous"]

They scream, screaming ever still. Louder, louder and louder their screaming grows in manic spires of tenacity. I am running, running but where? My heart is pounding against my chest, readily to rip through my bones if it could beat any faster, any harder. I am running but I do not know where, and I feel them coming. I can feel them coming. So I run. My legs are burning, engulfed in hellish fires of Tartarus scorned by Hades. His face flashes by in an instance, my heart skips a beat out of terrorized fear. Wicked grin stretched across black lips with chilled whispers of beckoning demise. Run, run faster – faster and faster.

There is a presence surrounding black void chasm with watchful eyes staring all around. Silence be-weds in white noise of nothingness in maddening hum. Pools of ice unravel beneath dark lashes, quickly shut tight by the burning, sharp pains of migraine fever. Heart beat drums within her ears beneath the silence, breath weighted upon fearful stir. This pain came swiftly, and yet knew not why. Stomach churns in nausea, as she stares emptily into the void of her own reality. Intestinal burning forces yellow bile from emptied abdomen to vomit from her jowls What in the seven hells-- Mind racing, effortless trying to combine two and two but could never find the answer of four. Fear lamented her shoulders. Her voice did not carry an echo trapped in a nothingness.

'You can't run from what you are~'

Serpentine hiss growled in many as if several entities surrounded her body. Disillusion and hallucinations triggered further scaling her schizoid madness. Gasp hitched from dark lips, crimson eyes flashing like embers in the night as they staggered within her sockets trying to decide which way to run but -… her body did not move. Lips parted to speak yet no words were able to expel from her breath, tongue-tied and twisted.

And then...in a sudden flash reality bled back through. A audible **BEEP** ringing in the air again and again as the womans gaze was drawn towards the bottom of the stairs as elevators brought crimson soldiers to the now illuminated Audience Chambers. Vanyas brain took a long moment to process what was even happening while they drew their weapons and brandished them before her. She looked...confused, if for a moment as she looked around the room as if wondering where the hell she even was.

Her gaze then flicked to her hand and the drawing she had scribbled into it. What was once a blank piece of paper was not completely colored and shaded with a white haired figure standing beneath a crimson moon. Vanya narrowed her eyes and tilted her head, confused as to what she had drawn in that moment she blacked out until suddenly the sound of large swinging doors opened from across the room.

Crystalline blue eyes quickly fled from the drawing in her lap towards the titan who strode into the room with power and dominance radiating from his very plasma. The Force whispering delightful nothings into The Wolfs ear as a flood of memories rushed through her brain, a wide, toothy grin spreading across her Gothic lips as she chucked the pen and paper off to either side of the throne, completely disregarding whatever she drew as her mind focused on the god-like creature before her.

"Yes, yeeeeeees. NOW I REMEMBER!" She exclaimed passionately as Darth Carnifex made his way up the stairs to meet the devil on his throne. His questions went almost completely over her head however as she hopped up off the throne excitedly and gasped dramatically in awe as she examined the God-King. "My you are far more magnificent than i could of hoped! The rumors don't do you justice darling you are a marvel to behold!" She explained as she quickly began to circle the man, sniffing insistently at his burned, tortured flesh and inhaling his dark energy with what could be described as a twisted pleasure. "You smell of the old blood! Yes, yes yes yes! AT LAST!" She shouted through the roof as foul energy suddenly began to pour from her very soul. The number of emotions burning like the sun within her spirit causing an unnatural radiation of dark side energy to flow from her flesh, creating a polarity that rivaled his own. Though she clearly lacked the fine control he possessed as loose objects within the chambers began to twist and move of their own accord. The pen she had tossed was slowly crushed into scrap while some of the loose cloth of the Crownsguard garbs just floated carelessly into the air almost as if lifting ones skirt.

She lacked focus and clear intent. The power the God-King possessed seemed properly maintained, kept to himself and overwhelmingly dominant. When he breathed it could be heard, when he moved he could be felt. When he spoke all before him listened. He was very much a being worthy of The Allfathers.

But the woman? She seemed to possess no real goal. Her dominance was not as choking as his own and her mind seemed all over the place but her own dark power seemed just as potent as his own if one bothered to look beyond the surface of her apparent madness. Merely a ticking time bomb with no clock.

And it gave her true delight. Her ice cold eye unable to leave the titan as she grabbed some of his jacket and ran her fingers through the cloth while giggling impishly. "Oh how divine, i LOVE your fashion sense darling. What material is this?" She mused innocently before dropping the jacket and looking into his molten gaze with her cold, crystal optics. "Also how old are you? Where were you born? When did you make your first kill!?" She rattled off before stopping in her tracks and snapping her fingers before popping herself in the head. "Wait, wait, i'm getting ahead of myself. I came here to bring you a gift! But i don't know what you like so i decided to pay a visit to get to know ya a little better. As an artist i can make anything darling i am very good at what i do, I live for it! The thrill, the challenge! The passion in it!" She continued, her single eye flicking back and forth like a dart as she examined every detail of the Emperor. She then turned her head to look upon the Crownsguard whose skirts were practically blinding them thanks to the overflowing of energy she was pushing out which made her wince.

"O-oh, oh i'm sorry darlings sometimes i forget to manage myself. I just get so caught up in the moment." She apologized, inhaling deeply and settling her thrashing heart as everything suddenly dropped back down to the floor. She then left the emperor to approach one of the guards, lifting her hands and brushing off those plastic looking shoulder pads. "Oh how rude of me, terribly sorry about all of this. Are you ok? Is your uhhh...is your um." She grimaced, looking over the weapon in his hand confused before snatching it from him with such speed and brute strength the lad nearly stumbled to hold onto it. "What in the hell is this thing? This does not look like anything i've ever seen how are you even supposed to kill anything with it?" She questioned, clearly not even noticing the very real danger all around her as she examined the silly thing. "Allfathers give me strength, the craftsmanship is atrocious. Who made this?" She asked, turning around to look at Kaine as she walked back over to him while holding one of the crownsgaurds weapons. "Do you see this? I have never seen one before but it seems a little...ineffective yes? It's unbalanced and is far to long to be of any real use right? Am i just crazy?" She asked, thinking on it for a moment before weighing her head from side to side. "Naah, i'm not crazy. But whoever made this thing is. Here look~" She held the thing out to hand it to the emperor, pointing at the small, basically unnoticeable details along the handle as well as the metal frame. "See? I could probably bite through this thing why is it so thin here but thicker here? Is there something i'm just not seeing i know i'm missing an eye but it can't just be me. Maybe i should make them something better this is just insulting to artist everywhere~" She told him, when suddenly a rich, potent scent struck her nostrils which caused her to immediately drop the thing she was holding as her cold eye focused on the weapon on the kings hip. She smiled widely, tilting half her body to get a better look at it as she pointed at the scabbard. "What is this? It smells...delightful. May i see it?" She asked with giddy excitement as she reached up to pull off her hat, fanning herself off as the energy the weapon pulsed with was enough to get her rather excited as she exposed those pearly fangs. Today was a very, very exciting day~

[member="Darth Carnifex"]​

The Emperor stared at the woman impassively, his burning eyes unblinking as she went about her madness. It was not the first unhinged woman the Emperor had ever encountered, the last one had become one of his wives once her lunacy had been corrected. This one, however, did not strike him in that same manner, though her mannerisms were not too far removed from that of the woman he found orbiting the black hole on the edge of nothingness.

She took one of his Crownguard's weapons, the bisento immediately deactivating once it had left the hands of its encrypted wielder. True to their training, the Crownguard did not move an inch even when one of their own was disarmed. Instead they remained still as stone, waiting for authorization from their master before springing into action.

That command never came.

Carnifex regarded the woman curiously as she berated his guard's weaponry, though he had seen the effects of such weapons up-close before. The moment she dropped the weapon to gawk at his own, the Emperor used the Force to return it back to the hands of his guardsman. He then pointed a finger at her, "Compose yourself, woman, you are not some child. You stand in the presence of the Dark Lord of the Sith, and you will acquiesce to my inquiry."

His eyes continued to blaze, two pits of burning charcoal surrounded by burnt and scarred flesh. "Who are you?"

[member="Darth Ravenous"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom