Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Ghost Amoung The Dead [Trainer Needed]

A wisp of air blew about the Citadel, much colder than the air outside. Any who were in its path were sure to feel a cold chill run down their spine. Finally, out from behind a pillar the wisp gave of a bright green glow, forming into the shape of a dark, cloth wrapped man. He walked out into the light, silent, but his Echoes were speaking their minds.

Where are We?...Are We to train?...We will get stronger!...

We are here to become the strongest, do not worry. We are safe. The man said to no one.

Rexus Drath

"So yeah I was with Debbie last night and she was jus-" a smooth voice spoke then was cut off. "You mean she stopped screaming at you long enough to tell you something?" anonother voice cut off the first one. "No that Debbie, you know Debbie the teacher. Black Debbie." the sound of a face hitting a palm was heard "Okay so why is she "black" Debbie" the smooth voice retorted. "You know to tell them apart because she's you know bla-" the second voice was cut off followed by a sigh "Don't say it, hey I got to run. Same time next week?" after the voices stopped a man stepped out from the building. It was Rexus Drath holding a data pad. He had another student to take care of and he would see to it that they get trained. Someone had to do it.

Walking into where Talos was Rex found his new student, his file read that he had a very "open" face. Walking up to him Rexus eyed the figure up and down. He could sense that this was not his true form but hey whatever. "Okay I am your instructor Rexus Drath. Before we begin I have to go over my safety brief. Are you ready?" he asked the strange dark clothed phantom thing @[member="Talos Riga"]

From behind the wrapping on his head, two ghostly skulls floated into view.

Who is he?...What does He want?...Should We kill him?...A solid voice shot through the echoes.

We are ready. We are called Talos.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Okay first off, drop the whole kill me double dragon evil floating skull routine cause it's just creepy." Rex chuckled and got ready to give his brief. "I am Shadow Knight Rexus and I will be your instructor when it comes to being an inquisitor. If at any time you feel that I or one of my fellow instructors have abused you please report them to me, or report me to my superiors. In the case of a giant vacuum cleaner in the sky tries to suck you up or any other emergency please feel free to contact me and stay calm. That being said let's begin." Rexus took a deep breath and moved forward through the gardens. He would take the ghost thing on a smash and grab, in and out and he would learn what it means to be an Inquistor. "So tell me about yourself and if you have any questions."

We are excited...We will not kill you...You will train Us...

These are the souls of fallen Force Users. They occupy my body and have a tendency to voice their own opinion.
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Very well then." Rexus walked forward moving through the garden "Tell me Casper the friendly ghost what exactly do you think an inquisitor's job is?" he asked man thing smoke cloud or whatever he was, if it was a he. "Also tell me about your selves." he said looking back trying to wrap his head around all of the creepiness that was going on right now with the people of the empire they really were hiring a lot of strange peeps lately @[member="Talos Riga"]

Keeping pace with @[member="Rexus Drath"], Talos pondered his question. Then a new skull appeared...We know not of the word Inquisitor...We know only the Force...We are young...

Talos looked at the skull and nodded towards Rexus, Correct, We do not know anything about Inquisitors.

Rexus Drath

Looking back at gbd force ghost he chuckled a bit then thought to himself for the best way to put it. "We are educators really. We try to show people about how the force should be used as a tool to help further progress and society. Not use it to kill and destroy. The force flows and you can use it to your will. But you also must know that through the force you must better things around you not tear it down. We do these things in secret." he said to the man

Rex was a believer that they could do this and train the people of this galaxy to become better. Not everything had to be solved with violence. But that would be a lesson for another time. @[member="Talos Riga"]

Rexus Drath

"Just Rex please." He didn't like being called master or sir when it came to him being an inquisitor. Though when it came to his day job it was something else entirely. "We live in secrecy, our lives as inquisitors our double lives. For instance I live and work as a gunnery sergeant for the empire. But in secrecy I am an inquisitor." he told the giant powder dust ghost thing. It was all rather simple really, when it came down to it. "Now how many people are inside you?" he says trying not to chuckle afterwards @[member="Talos Riga"]

Talos put his hands up, palms facing each other. He closed his eyes, focusing on the lives in his body. A light beam extended between his hands, and thousands of little skulls flowed swiftly between his hands.

In unison, creating a distorted echo the skulls spoke, making it seem as though an army was speaking to Rex at the same time...There are a thousand of Us...We are One...Talos gave his body to save Us...A few wish to be free, but We cannot leave, or We will disappear...

Talos spoke up, They feed me their power, and I give them a home. We live in unison. Master @[member="Rexus Drath"], what are you to teach Us?

Rexus Drath

"Well crap." Rexus thought to himself thinking on their first lesson together. He would have to teach this guy or guys everything from the ground up. "Let's start with something simple so I can gauge your powers." sitting down the garden several heavy rocks surrounded them. "Sit down please." closing his eyes Rex focused around him and cleared his mind.

"I want you to lift these rocks" Rexus lifted a hand and the rocks around them began to lift up and spin. After a few seconds they dropped to the ground with a heavy thud. "Your turn, move them for me soul train" he said to Talos @[member="Talos Riga"]

Talos did as instructed, sat looked at the rocks around him, and without so much a breath, the rocks lifted effortlessly. A technique he was taught by the Aing-Tii, a form of mystic telepathy. He propelled the rocks around in a circle to blinding speed, then looked up, sending the rocks screaming into the clouds above. After a few seconds, Talos took a deep breath, his eyes glowed more intensely and as the rocks neared the ground, he shot out his hands palm up. The rocks halted and bobbed in place. Then a few skulls floated out...Our turn... went through a rock, exploding them into pebbles. Talos closed his eyes and the pebbles scattered across the area.

Like that?

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Show off, Rex could do that too if he felt like it. He just didn't feel like it right now, watching the show at hand Rex sighed as the ground was littered with the little stones. "Oh glob dammit! You know jerry the Gardner is going to be pissed? Do you know how hard it is to get the little rocks caught in the blades of a lawn mower? It sucks! This was a small test not a damn show off contest!" Rex sighed and face palmed.

Standing up Rex grabbed a trash can from by the building and dragged it over to the area. "Okay, when I ask you to do something you just do it. Don't go above and beyond do the task given to you!" Rex calmed himself after putting the student on blast. "It was pretty badass though, and those rocks are expensive. Just clean this up please." he said to the force ghost and sighed once more @[member="Talos Riga"]

Talos didn't budge at the outburst, he wasn't phased by emotions any longer. He simply turned on his heel, sent out a few ghost who went about rounding up the pebbles. They used the Force individually, suggesting individuality among the souls inside Talos. Once the stones were collected inside the trash can, Talos used what 'They' knew about thermodynamics to heat the stones, over the course of thirty minutes, he had reforged the stones and set them in their original positions.

Better...Like new...

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Rex had to say he was impressed with Casper the powerful ghost, enough to take him on a field operation. "Okay, let's get out and see if we can get you some action." moving forward out of the garden Rex motioned for the ghost to follow. "Okay, here's the deal, when we are out there no killing unless I say so otherwise." there was an assignment or two the new inquisitor could handle. Rex just needed to test the man on his skills in battle or under stress. @[member="Talos Riga"]

Rexus Drath

"Okay, let's go do this." he said as they entered the hanger of the training facility. It was truly a magnificent place. Walking up to a larger ship, well it was more of a skipper but it would do for the mission at hand. "Alright, we are hitting a small target on Walala or whatever the hell that planet is. Sightings of dark Jedi have been reported and we are to capture and bring back to this wonderful place." he said to Talos as he walked into the ship when the ramp lowered @[member="Talos Riga"]

All the while that Talos followed Rex, engineers and dock workers stopped dead in their tracks as the cloth wrapped man and his trailing company of floating green Force Skulls passed by. Whispers could be heard, the skulls were informing Talos of their rumors.

This one thinks We to be a Ghost ourselves...Another thinks We a God...That one has relieved himself into his trousers...

Ignore those who do not know Us. They are of no concern...I am to assume that we will be detaining said 'Jedi' without mortal injuries?

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"I never said you couldn't break a few bones, just make sure they can talk." he said to Talos as they entered the ship together. "Can we not do the creepy whisper thing on the ride over? It's really weird." he said to Talos trying to get the least amount of creepy talking skulls in one session as he could. Soon stuff was about to get real with them, but it would be a few hours in hyper space with jolly roger and his merry band of souls.

Strapping himself into the cockpit, the somewhat spacious ship was ready to take off. "Do you have any questions before we go!?" he yelled as he fired up the ships engines. @[member="Talos Riga"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom