Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Ghost Amoung The Dead [Trainer Needed]

We...I will let you speak Rex.

Talos spoke internally to the Echoes. We must remain silent, we are on an important mission, the master wishes to capture some lost Dark Jedi. We cannot kill and We cannot speak. Remain vigilant my friends. We are going to become powerful through this.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Rexus chuckled as his head sat back waiting for the cab to pull up. Looking outside it began to rain and thunder in the sky above them. This place really was something else at times.this was his third time here visiting the powerful Mr.Veino. Regardless they would get the info they needed. As cab pulled up Rex paid the driver and tipped quite well. "Thanks. Have a great day!" he said ti him before looking to Talos.

Walking over to the door Rexus walked inside of the club, however upon entry he was greeted with a pair of headphones that he put on his head. Instructing Talos to do the same he have a reassuring nod that it was safe and they would get passed this @[member="Talos Riga"]

Talos did as instructed, dawning the headphones, and wiping the rain off his shoulders. He followed Rex inside and instantly adjusted his eyes to the interior of the club. Keeping the green hue of his eyes scanning for potential threats and targets.

Rex...Talos tapped Rex on the shoulder as a man in a nice suit and earpiece walked up to the pair.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Music played through the headphones, a simple trance type beat to it as they continued down to the main floor, it seemed everyone here was wearing them. Rex would find out why later but for now his student informed him that a rather burly gentlman was headed their way letting a headphone slide he looked to the man and waved "I'm here to Veino." nodding the man lead them both down a path towards a private room "Remember Talos, try to contain yourself" he said To his student as they were about to open the door @[member="Talos Riga"]

Talos nodded slightly as he followed Rex and the body guard. The Echoes in his head made it difficult to hear, they spoke over the headphones and to quell them, Talos gave himself a good tap to the head.

Host...We need to feed...Feed Us...

Internally Talos acknowledged their request and stole a tray of snacks.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

As they walked into the room there was an interesting sight to see, a man in a cheap black suit doing the twist to a different set of music playing in the room. Around him were multiple body guards whispering softly to themselves. For someone who dressed like he shopped at a thrift store the man was very well protected. Around the room were beautiful portraits and sculptures of many famous musicians and artists. The song playing slowly faded and the man came back to earth.

Turning around he smiled to see Rexus. Coming back his thick black hair he walked over to a set of easy chairs and sat down. "Mister I, give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now?" he said in a gruff firm voice to which Rex retorted "Cause your mom would miss me too much." there was an awkward silence in the room as the sound of blasters being cocked were heard. Then suddenly the two men began to laugh amongst each other. "Come here you son of a queen I missed you! We never talk anymore!" Vieno laughed as he invited the pair to sit down next to him in the big comfy chairs. Walking forward Rexus mentioned his student to sit and do the same. @[member="Talos Riga"] (Sorry for the long reply I had to take a mini loa for a day or two. But I'm back for good now))

Talos swallowed hard as the stalemate resolved into laughter. The Echoes stopped talking even as the tension receded, and went back to sucking the silence out of Talos' head. He sat as his master motioned and he looked up to the man Rex had brought them to see.

(It's all good, My alts have been keeping me busy.)

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Rexus chuckled and made a bit of small talk with his contact, a few how's the misses and things of that nature before he actually got down to business with his contact. "Hey Vieno, there is a reason why I am here. There's been spottings of dark Jedi on this planet that haven't registered with the fringe or empire. I need to know what you know about them." Rexus gave him a friendly smile before listening to what he said

"Yeah, last thing I heard is that they might be setting up shop in Cole territory. And you know how that shit is man. They might be working for jim." Vieno said as he took a sip from a nearby beer. "Jim eh? Well that's all we need, thanks man." smiling they both shook hands as Rex places a thick stack of credits on the table for the man. Standing up he looked to Talos "Getting out of here." he said to Talos @[member="Talos Riga"]

Talos nodded, rose and followed Rex. Just as they left the room an Echo broke free and said bye to the group. Talos snapped around and caught it in his hand. Without a seconds hesitation, squeezed his hand tight until the image of the ghastly head popped out of existence. Talos turned on his heel without a word and followed Rex.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Tossing the headphones to the side Rex got outside and hailed a nearby cab. "This is the nine to five my man, liking it so far?" Rex chuckled as a cap stopped by and he got in. "You need to build contacts and chase down leads. Sometimes it's a lot of work but you just need to do your thing." waiting on his student Rex rested his head back and thought about their next move. Really he had a good idea on where Talos could come in handy. @[member="Talos Riga"]

Rexus Drath

"Just get to know the right people and this galaxy can take you anywhere. I'm not sure how you got all those souls up in you. But use them, I'm sure they knew people and can direct you to build relationships with new and powerful people." As the doors closed the cab took off and down the streets of the capital city. They were going to do some serious digging to find out who exactly these force users were and what they wanted. But first They would handle that in the morning, they had been going non stop and it was time to rest.

"Nearest hotel please." he said to the man driving. As the cab sped up Rex looked to his student and chuckled "You really need to loosen up man, learn to enjoy the little things. Remember it's just Rex, I'm here to teach you how to not die not how to be formal" he said to his student as he laid back @[member="Talos Riga"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom