Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Ghost Amoung The Dead [Trainer Needed]

Silence, Talos spoke quietly to the Echoes, We must appear normal...

Silence...Silence...We will be Silence...

He took the seat near the Pilots chair, strapped in and recalled the Echoes back into his body.

Up, up and away I suppose Rex.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Why do I get the weird ones?" Rexus said to himself sighing afterwards. He was on a training spree lately with all of his students. He had just graduated his last one to knighthood but now he wouldn't really say he was stuck with his new students but they were a little creepy to say the least. Well this one was just a bit, "Okay, our job is pretty easy. Snatch, and run." he said to him as they pulled up and flew out of the hanger and out into space. "Tell me what aspect of the force do you wish to learn?" asking his student how he could best teach him @[member="Talos Riga"]

I know Telekinesis, Force Slam, Force Throw, Force Body, and the Echoes taught me Force Stealth. I learned from the Aang-Tii how to Levitate without using the Force.

What We wish to learn is Force Deflection...Also Dampen Presence...And Force Crush...

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"What I say about the creepy double dragon shit!" Rex said to his student and the talking ghost inside him. Honestly it was creepy. "I can teach you all of those they aren't hard to learn at all. You just need to focus. After this mission I will show you what you need to know." Rexus said as he programmed the hyper drive to jump to walala. It was going to be a pain but hey as long as he got there and did his job that was what mattered, hopefully the creepy dead guy was a good conversationalist. @[member="Talos Riga"]

Rexus Drath

"It's not that I don't like the ghost thing, it's just a little creepy." he said to the both of them. "Okay, I suppose I could teach you a thing or two about crush while we are here." reaching into a small compartment next to him hd pulled out an owners manual of the ship and threw it towards the back. "I want you to stand up, and focus your aggression towards crushing the book. Feel anger and control to squeeze it." Talos would learn one thing while he was here at least. They had about a solid hour until they were there anyway @[member="Talos Riga"]

Talos did as instructed, focused on the book and the thousand Echoes inside let out their anger of having died too soon. He opened his hand, and subsequently clasped it into a fist. The book shook then crumbled in on itself like foil.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Good, good. On your first time too. Alright let's switch this up a bit more." grabbing a crappy bobble head on the dashboard of the ship Rexus gripped it then spoke. "Force crush go!!" tossing it up in the air towards Talos he wanted to see if he could crush it before it hit the ground. The ship was about to come out of hyper speed so this was a good way to kill time for the two. @[member="Talos Riga"]

Talos didn't reach out with the Force for the object. He instead used the Magik he learned from the Aang-Tii and 'caught' the toy mid air, brought it into his waiting palm, them without closing his hand, it began to crumple in the palm of his hand.

Talos turned to Rex and set it on the console.
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Good, very good. You should make knight in no time if you keep this up." He meant that in two ways. The no creepy double voice echo Phil Collins effect. And the power he was showing. The man certainly had talent or at least the ghosts inside of him did, whether he gathered all his powers from them or not Rex would find out. He displayed far too much power for only a student, but he would shed more light on this later. The ship came out of hyper speed and began to descend to the planet of walala. They would find these dark Jedi and do their jobs one way or the other. @[member="Talos Riga"]

After the ship dropped out of hyper-space, Talos readied for the mission at hand. He took a few deep breaths and settled any nerves he had fluttering around. He was ready.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Okay, now here's the thing. We hit the local underworld scene and ask around as IIB. Your name is Agent Larz and I'm Agent Decker. Pretty easy so try to keep the soul thing in check when we talk to people. Cool?" he asked the student as the ship set down and onto the cities of the planet. It would be a pretty easy job and it would be a little challenging to find the location of the dark Jedi set. But all that was needed would be tact and a little elbow grease.

As the ship landed the ramp lowered and Rexus stepped out of the vehicle and looked around at the scene around him. "Agent Larz, let's go." he said to the ghost man and gave his credentials to the man in front of him before walking forward. "You're about to learn something new." and by that he would delve deeper into mind tricks. @[member="Talos Riga"]

Larz....Decker...Alright. Let's go Agent.

In his mind, the Echoes fought the urge to speak and Talos focused hard to keep them inside of his body. He pulled his hood up and drew his cloak over his shoulder. He looked like a black body with disembodied glowing green eyes.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Walking over to Talos he held up a piece of paper that read "I am a powece osifer" scribbled in green crayon "This is what I showed the man, these are my credentials." he said to him before giving him the piece of paper. "Now this is a mind trick, feel the man's threads through the force and access his mind. Make him see what you want him to. A badge, some credentials of any kind. Remember you are agent Decker, now go give your credentials to the man who checked mine." giving Talos a nudge he beckoned him forward to try out the mindtrick upon the man @[member="Talos Riga"]

Talos took out a piece of blank paper, folded it into a wallet shape, walked to the security officer and handed it to him. The officer stared at it confused for a second then looked back up at the dark figure before him, Is this supposed to be a joke?...

Look once more sir, you may have it opened on the wrong side. He fluttered his fingers as the man looked down at the paper again. Then a look of horror appeared over his face. He stood up at perfect attention. A bead of sweat rolled down his face, and the man gulped in stress.

Si...si...sir yes Sir!. A pleasure it is to h...ha...have you...Sir. Please go on through. Have a nice day. He turned back to 'Agent Decker' and put out his hand to usher him through after 'High Marshall of the Imperium, Morta Larz'.

Talos waited for @[member="Rexus Drath"] to catch up.

Rexus Drath

Rex had no idea what the ghost man had showed him but whatever he ran through his mind it really wasn't a good one. Pretty sure he just made Rex into his lackey with the amount of power he just chose in his new persona. But Rex would talk about that with him later because he would learn one way or the other. "So there skully what did you show him?"

Asking the question Rex was a bit curious since the man was still sweating bricks. Walking forward they made their way to a rental car area. "Okay here's the deal, we're going to hit up the local underworld first and see what we can dig up. Keep your persons handy and make sure you don't mention anything about who we really are." a solid brief to the student was needed. They did technically not exist anyway. @[member="Talos Riga"]

I reached into his mind and found what frightened him on the job most. His boss, the High Marshall. He believes I'm here to accompany you on an inspection...Of course, I do not exist on any system technically. Proceed Agent Decker.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Very well then my friend, you know let's just catch a cab." Rexus chuckled and flagged down a nearby taxi. There was a nearby bar they could start at and it would certainly act as a great place for everyone to begin their looks and investigation for the hunt of the dark Jedi set. After a few minutes the taxi came and Rex stepped into the back with his student "The honey comb please." he said to the driver before the sped off in a hurry. @[member="Talos Riga"]

Talos sat in silence as the Echoes talked amongst themselves in his head. Periodically Talos would let out a small hmf as the Echoes bickered. With all his stoney exterior, he enjoyed listening to the Echoes tell stories of their old lives.

Rexus Drath

As the cab made its way down the street the men inside tried to relax a bit before this job went down. Looking over to Talos Rexus deafened the man driving for their conversation. "Okay here's what's going to happen. When we get there will be a man named Vincent Vieno, do not piss him off. He has the scoop on most things on this planet. So when that happens. Just let me do the talking and if you talk do t do the creepy voices thing, good to go?" giving his brief the speeder cab was almost to the bar @[member="Talos Riga"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom