Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a friendly hobo here, time to introduce myself.

My signature should explain everything. But feel free to continue asking questions in this thread, the SWRP Staff Team and the factions watch this forum like hawks.

I haven't seen a wrong answer yet, so I'll just be quiet. Gotta love this community sometimes.

a Hobo? wow... now it gets intense.
Welcome friendly homeless dude. should you wanna test your mettle against a force user I can be of assistance, hope you enjoy your stay.

Kila Cadau said:
^ I like you. You are cool.

In other news, welcome to the madness, run for your life chaos. :)
Mandos 4 life.

Zius Aurus said:
Yes, welcome! :D Disregard my shenanigans and stupidity prior. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
I hope so too!

Fabula Cavataio said:
Welcome to SWRP. ^_^

Mind the giraffes. They tend to get a little rabid when they haven't been fed.
I'm sure I'll be fine. Giraffes love m- ack! Its got me, its got me!

Curupira Hawk said:
And if you give them candy? @[member="Fabula Cavataio"] *makes noise with empty candy paper in her hand*

Welcome, @a friendly hobo ! Never think the clones are gone. The clones are never gone.

Yes, anything goes, apply a pinch of common sense and when in doubt, open up a thread in forums like Roleplay Discussion or the Water Cooler. People are always very helpful. Also, different people know different parts of the lore. Eventually, you learn who you want to talk about technology or anything else.

Oh, and have fun! :)
I figure a new batch of clones is made every 100 years or so. Long live Jango and Boba!

I'll try my best to keep up. How does one go about RP around here anyways?

Isis Fontana said:
a Hobo? wow... now it gets intense.
Welcome friendly homeless dude. should you wanna test your mettle against a force user I can be of assistance, hope you enjoy your stay.
Test myself against a fore user? Don't think I can. I'd be pummelled.

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
You are just so mean.. :p
@a friendly hobo
My race has actual taung blood which were mandolorian before even mandolorians were mandolorians. So technically I am the superior race.

Trista Nemorra said:
You are just so mean.. :p
@a friendly hobo
My race has actual taung blood which were mandolorian before even mandolorians were mandolorians. So technically I am the superior race.
And how do you know that Mandos aren't refined versions of Taung? Evolution and whatsits.

Plus I don't know what Taungs are. :D

Adenn Colston said:
The Taung were the first residents of Coruscant, before the humans and all that other crap, and they FOUNDED the Mandalorian culture
Oh, neat!

So, I have other questions. How does one go about RPing around here? Like, how do I start one?
Who's in charge around the galaxy nowadays?
Is there a character template I can use?

Look in Character Creation, there are creation rules and a template in a single thread. As for who's in charge of the galaxy, it's no one faction. Also, you could join a RP when your character is made, and if you wanna use yer writer account, change it's name to reflect the character and make the sheet for that account, if you don't, make a character account for it in Settings and Subaccounts

Adenn Colston said:
Look in Character Creation, there are creation rules and a template in a single thread. As for who's in charge of the galaxy, it's no one faction. Also, you could join a RP when your character is made, and if you wanna use yer writer account, change it's name to reflect the character and make the sheet for that account, if you don't, make a character account for it in Settings and Subaccounts
Cool. Cool cool cool.

I'll get to it. Are there certain RP threads I just join willy-nilly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom