Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a friendly hobo here, time to introduce myself.

Yeah, public threads in the Open Roleplay section, still need to make a character though
Private threads can be made by anyone in it's own section, and Faction threads are ones only doable in a faction
Dominions and Invasions are done by a faction or factions depending. I'd make a thread for ya, if either my right arm is approved or if it is deemed an unnecessary submission due to it being a normal metal arm.

Adenn Colston said:
Yeah, public threads in the Open Roleplay section, still need to make a character though
Private threads can be made by anyone in it's own section, and Faction threads are ones only doable in a faction
Dominions and Invasions are done by a faction or factions depending. I'd make a thread for ya, if either my right arm is approved or if it is deemed an unnecessary submission due to it being a normal metal arm.
Doesn't it get a little clustered with several people writing posts at once? I'm used to IRC RPing where if people write something, and someone responds to it first, you can fix your post before you send it.

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Not what I was saying never mind to, I was going to post about your question but didn't realize it had been answered and would have if I looked downward a bit more and noticed one more page was added.
@a friendly hobo
You ever wanna meet up and drop some drinks, lemme know and maybe we can chat some in rp. :D

Trista Nemorra said:
Not what I was saying never mind to, I was going to post about your question but didn't realize it had been answered and would have if I looked downward a bit more and noticed one more page was added.
@a friendly hobo
You ever wanna meet up and drop some drinks, lemme know and maybe we can chat some in rp. :D
I think we can arrange that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom