Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A freighter, a bar, and a pretty girl

Kelsie had had a relatively productive first day back in civilization. Eriadu was familiar enough to her, she’d done some study of it back during her training, as it was at an intersection of the Hydian Way, Rimma Trade Route, and of course the Sanctuary Pipeline to Endor. It being her first foray into the galaxy in 800 years led to some interesting surprises. Her fake ID hadn’t been able to get her through spaceport customs, but she was able to convince the pair of stormtroopers that she was working on getting a First Order citizenship and her real ID was at her apartment… perhaps with a little help from the Force, perhaps not. Definitely needed a little help from the Force to sneak in her thick .48 caliber Enforcer pistol through.

She’d gone shopping first, picking up a pair of nifty blaster pistols for a discount the creepy old man running the shop had given her. A new pair of boots, a holoreceiver and commlink, some extra .48 caliber slugs, a portable HoloNet device, and a fair few power packs followed, and she thanked the Force that her credits were still worth anything. Even managed to swindle a set of wicked cortosis/songsteel throwing knives from some unlucky pilot kid. Men never change.

Now, there was only one thing left to buy: a new ship.

Of course she loved the Ambush’s old auxiliary fighter, but if she was going to get back in the game she’d need something competitive. She knew she could fly basically anything, but a nice, modifiable freighter would be good and work-worthy. Perhaps one with enough space for an interceptor or auxiliary fighter of its own, plus a speeder bike or another vehicle. She made a mental wish list as she wandered about the capital city on foot, occasionally shooting a glance at a passing stormtrooper patrol. She personally thought their armor looked disgusting, but perhaps that was the point.

Eventually, having passed it a few times, she settled with the Sheer Coincidence, a bar a few blocks from the spaceport. As she stepped in and looked around she realized she’d happened in on the regulars’ favourite little drinking hole; the patrons seemed to be more or less well off, at least for spacers and the odd bounty hunter. She smoothly stepped along the surprisingly clean wood floors and hopped up into a seat at the bar. There weren’t too many people here, but more than would be normal at four in the afternoon at a bar. The back wall was covered in sparkling clean glasses and bottles, and within a few seconds of her sitting a round, balding bartender had stopped to lean on the bar in front of her. “What’s a vision like yourself doing at my little old bar?” He spoke with a soft, polite tone, seemingly not wanting to call too much attention to her from the other patrons. She liked him already.

“Oh, just looking for a drink,” she said casually, a bemused smile on her face.

“What a coincidence, this fine establishment carries numerous types of alcoholic beverages,” he said with a little smirk, exaggerating his ‘large’ words. “What can I get ya?”

“I’ve got credits to spare, do you sell Corellian Whiskey?” She began to reach into her coat pocket.

“Of course, miss. I’ve got a private deal with one of the smaller breweries back on Corellia, wonderful stuff. Comin’ right up,” he said, scuttling away to the other end of the bar.

Kelsie only waited a minute or so before her drink was slid across the bar, slowing to a halt perfectly in front of her. She glanced down the bar once more, and at the other end the bartender gave a little wave before walking back over to her. “Any other business you plan to conduct here?”

She took a small sip of her drink, then drew one of her six wallets and emptied about two hundred credits onto the counter. “For one, I’d like another glass every half hour… I’ll be sitting back there,” she said, gesturing to an empty booth on the other side of the room, hidden inside a little nook in the wall. “If anyone comes in asking about an ad for a ship, point ‘em in my direction. Also, I need a new ID, passport, maybe even citizenship, whatever name and occupation you can come up with so long as it’s my face. Can you get all that?”

The bartender listened closely, then gave a little nod. “It’ll take a bit. You got any pictures of yourself for the IDs?”

At his request she reached into her coat once more and produced a small data chip which she slid across the counter. He picked it up and looked at it for a few moments, then raised an eyebrow and pocketed it. “I hope you don’t pay in antiques.”

“These credits are antiques anyways, you could probably sell them to a collector… but that’s your call. I’ll be waiting, might be here all night depending on how fast people pick up on all this,” she said with a shrug. “Thanks anyways, and remember to keep the drinks coming.” With that, she headed over to the booth, finding a seat with a good view of both the door and the bar.

She drew her HoloNet device from her pocket and placed it on the table, and a few minutes later she’d written up her ad. It appeared in the bottom corner of the front page of Eriadu’s news report, with a little help from her monetary incentives and slicing skills. ‘Looking for a cheap, reliable freighter. Meet me at the Sheer Coincidence’ Now her wait began… she could only hope that those FO people didn’t find anything odd about a girl bypassing customs with an ancient ID, and that there were people selling good freighters nearby. Fair shot at both.

(Open to everyone! Feel free to hop in and hang out with her, even if it wouldn't make sense for your character to show up selling a freighter. Just mention me!)

Adenn Kyramud said:
Adenn had come to Eriadu to Le off some steam after a successful hunt. The planet was right at the crossroads of a hyperspace lane, so there would be lots of traffic going around. At first Adenn was going to go to the nearest bar. But then he received a notification from his data pad. Pulling up the information on his helmet, Adenn saw it was an add for someone buying a new freighter. Upon seeing that it was I a bar, Adenn decided to head there and check this out. Who knew, could be someone he knew. He'd need to check, first to see who it was though.

Within a few minutes Adenn arrived outside of the "Sheer Coincidence" and looked up at it. It seemed to be populated mainly by locals and what could be regulars. An, interesting place to meet for a freighter to be sure. So, Adenn walked in and went over to the bar. There he asked the bar keeper, "Would you happen to know where the person who made this ad is?" Showing the bar keep the add, he received a nod and a point towards the little nook in the wall. Nodding his head in thanks, Adenn made his way over to the indicated booth. Upon arriving, Denn was extremely surprised at who was sitting there. It was none other than Hawk. Deciding to surprise her, Adenn walked up to her shoulder. Leaning forward a bit, he said.

"Well well, look at the beauty we have here." With that said, Adenn slid into the both opposite of Hawk. "You're just the person I've been looking for." He said with slight joy in his voice. With that said, Adenn reached up slowly and removed his helmet and then placed it on the table. "Hello mesh'la (beautiful), I didn't quit expect to see you here." Adenn had a smile on his face.

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"]
Adenn had come to Eriadu to Le off some steam after a successful hunt. The planet was right at the crossroads of a hyperspace lane, so there would be lots of traffic going around. At first Adenn was going to go to the nearest bar. But then he received a notification from his data pad. Pulling up the information on his helmet, Adenn saw it was an add for someone buying a new freighter. Upon seeing that it was I a bar, Adenn decided to head there and check this out. Who knew, could be someone he knew. He might also have a spare freighter on a base nearby. He'd need to check, first to see who it was though.

Within a few minutes Adenn arrived outside of the "Sheer Coincidence" and looked up at it. It seemed to be populated mainly by locals and what could be regulars. An, interesting place to meet for a freighter to be sure. So, Adenn walked in and went over to the bar. There he asked the bar keeper, "Would you happen to know where the person who made this ad is?" Showing the bar keep the add, he received a nod and a point towards the little nook in the wall. Nodding his head in thanks, Adenn made his way over to the indicated booth. Upon arriving, Denn was extremely surprised at who was sitting there. It was none other than Hawk. Deciding to surprise her, Adenn walked up to her shoulder. Leaning forward a bit, he said.

"Well well, look at the beauty we have here." With that said, Adenn slid into the both opposite of Hawk. "You're just the person I've been looking for." He said with slight joy in his voice. With that said, Adenn reached up slowly and removed his helmet and then placed it on the table. "Hello mesh'la (beautiful), I didn't quit expect to see you here." Adenn had a smile on his face.

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"]

RC-1047

A plan is only as good as those who see it through
CC-0027-22 was at the shipping docks of Eriadu, the place had reminded him of so many fond memories with his squad, his black and sleek armor donning out in the open as he walked through the port, some people giving him stares, others simply ignoring him, it wasn't too much of a problem for him, he was known for prying eyes, he had ignored it when the townspeople had always given him stares when they were stationed in town, it wasn't too much of a bother for him atleast. His boots lightly scraped against the durasteel floor as he walked giving off a light scratching as he walked, his helmet firmly tucked inbetween the arch of his arm, the suit was flexible and bulky, a perfect balance for both, you couldn't have a suit be bulky and not be flexible, you'd have many problems with that. Checking his holopad on his wrist grumbling at the news feed before swiping upwards the screen flickering lifeless once more.

He made his way through security showing through the necessary ID's for himself before finally passing through, looking towards the onslaught of people gathering in the walkways and such of the town, deciding he'd get a drink he asked around for a bar to go to, a simple drink would help the clone not be as tense, his Katarn commando armor lightly jiggling on him as he walked, it was securely tightened to his body fitted to fit his figure, he hadn't shaved in a few days but that was the least of his concern, he could shave back at home if he wanted too, nothing too bad about a lil' beard growing right? Achilles continued to walk to the bar, keeping his gaze to the floor as he walked before nearing the door of the bar, the door automatically opening once his motion was detected, and briskly walking in, eyeing the occupants of the bar, he was safe to assume he wouldn't have much of a problem here if someone were to start a fight here, afterall he had alot under his belt for a little clone.

His DC-17m sat slung across his chest as he walked to the bar, his tired eyes scanning throughout the menu present as he walked and finally seated himself near a girl ([member="Kelsie Sylvan"]) he paid her no attention as he began to run through the menu the bartender eyeing him and the automatic weapon across his chest, a scary weapon put in the wrong hands could make everything go wrong. "One carbon freeze." The clone said simply the bartender nodding as he set his pack next to him, it leaning up against Kelsie's seat as he flexed his hands lightly some cracks coming from the digits of his finger, lightly humming as he waited for his drink, the bartender soon returning with his drink as he fished in his pocket, threading his fingers against his pocket as he threw some credits out on the table taking his drink and bringing it to his lips, taking a small sip and swallowing lightly blowing some air from his nose, wincing at the bitter taste of the drink as he looked over at the two conversing smirking lightly as he listened onto there conversation.

The young, reddish-brown haired woman had been rather deep in her concentration on her glass of Corellian Whiskey such that [member="Adenn Kyramud"] had managed to sneak up on her. She nearly leaped out of her seat and stuck to the ceiling, but she managed to restrain herself, forcing a little smile at least for a moment before it melted into something more natural. She chuckled a little, brushing a little strand of hair that hung in front of her face behind her ear as he greeted her. "Neither did I... you haven't been following me, have you?" That would be rather concerning, though if she's being honest it's happened to her before.

She wore the very same outfit from the other day, a rather faded yellow blue-striped padded aviator's jacket, blue jeans, and her pretty, slightly wavy hair let down, falling on each side of her face. Her Enforcer hung at her side, visible from across the room, the boxy hand cannon sticking out like a sore thumb alongside her feminine features. And yet she made it work...

Feeling something touch her side as she sat at the end of the booth she turned her head to look at [member="CC-0027-22"] with a little frown on her face. She paused for a moment before clearing her throat and tapping the bag with her shoe. "Hey, armor buddy, this isn't your bar, you can't just throw your crap around wherever you'd like."

Adenn noticed the way Hawk had to restrain from jumping up. Then he acted hurt. He even placed his hand over his heart in an offended manner
"Why I never." He chuckled and continued with a smile, "No Hawk, if I were following you, I'd be on the same planet just to get a glimpse of your lovely face. This was a happy coincidence, I was in system taking a break after a hunt. Came here because someone was looking for a freighter. Turns out that someone was you! You look as beautiful as last time."

Adenn leaned back a bit to look at her more closely. He looked up towards the barkeep that was waiting for someone else. Just as he was about to order his own drink Hawk turned to the man next to their table. Adenn looked down and saw that his bag had hit Hawks chair. He frowned at that, then fixed the man with a stare. That stare was deep, hard and heartless; it was a stare that could promise violence. Adenns eyes moved down towards the bag, and then back up to the man. He then leaned his arms up on the table and cracked his knuckles, hands and wrists. The message should hopefully be clear. Though in all honesty, Adenn would hold himself back just in case Hawk didn't want things to get violent.

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"][member="CC-0027-22"]

"Haha," she muttered at his comment, eyes still glued to the clone. It took her a moment, but when she noticed [member="Adenn Kyramud"] cracking his knuckles she began to look more closely at the armored man before her. "You're a Jango clone," Kelsie stated, as if she had a hard time believing it. They should've all been dead, she thought. With this realization she began to mentally recite the contingency orders under the Emperor's emergency powers. They might come in handy if things get sticky... but she could probably talk her way out of this. She noted the Katarn armor and weapon. A commando, likely currently in service to the First Order (why else would he be allowed to have his automatic weapon out in public...). Should be fine.

She blinked and cleared her throat, flashing her signature smile. "It's alright, we can move," she offered.

[member="CC-0027-22"]

RC-1047

He was midway into his drink when he heard the girl, lightly setting his drink down as his eyes scanned over her, the clone lightly nodded, "Sorry 'bout that, didn't know it was a annoyance." CC-0027-22 said with a light chuckle pulling the little tactical bag back to his side, the bag dragging across the floor lightly as he pulled it back, digging in the bag to fetch some medicine, lightly taking the tablets and swallowing them and washing it down with his drink, the creamyness of the drink helping with the horrible taste as he looked over to the mando that was trying to flex his intimidation, just blinking in his direction, having actually fought and trained against mandolorian bounty hunters back in the training of becoming a CC, he didn't see him as much as a threat even if he did decide to try and strangle the clone, he was the /least/ of his worries. Swirling the drink around as he looked over before returning his gaze to his drink, though the clone mentally laughed, looking at how eager the mandolorian was ready to jump to violence like a dog jumping to a bone, fitting into the stereotypical mindsets mando's did fall in.

The message was clear but the clone seemingly didn't respond to it, turning to Hawk a bit, "If ya don't mind me asking what's your name, with a get-up and all that, and your bud too." His question was genuine, it wasn't insulting or taunting, he clearly just wanted to know a bit more about her, he didn't really feel like asking the mando's name, already assuming his story like he was a open book, though he did anyways. He held a guarded stance, though it seemed he always fit into his stance like it was a average day, it probably was for him, get a drink, have some people at the bar throw around some menacing glares, it didn't really compare to the things that happened back with the serpatist's but it worked for him.

"I am a clone yah' we're like collector items now, and nah you lot are fine it was my fault, as simple as that." The clone said with a light hum, he was in a allyship independently with the first order, sure he didn't agree with what they had to say but he had to do something to get by and currently he had no connections to any other forces of allyship.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="Kelsie Sylvan"]

When [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] offered to move somewhere else, Adenn nearly hmpfed at the comment. He didn't though, he didn't want to sound rude to her. So instead he sat there, then the clone offered to move his bag and even apologized. Adenn nearly raised an eyebrow at that. Instead he mearly nodded his head in acceptance and thanks, at the same time brought his arms down. He knew he hadn't intimidated the man, but that could be for any number of reasons, so Adenn didn't dwell on it. He also wouldn't ask about how a Fett clone had survived so long.

Then the man asked his questions. Since it wasn't directed towards him, Adenn wouldn't answer. He simply hoped that Hawk wouldn't say the complete truth about him. Instead, he waved the bartender over and ordered some Mandalorian ale. Then he pointed at the man's drink and told the bar keeper to get the man a second one, on Adenn. Then Adenn gave a slight half smile, and nod towards the man. Let him think what he may, Adenn wouldn't start violence now.

[member="CC-0027-22"] [member="Kelsie Sylvan"]

"Oh, you can call me Hawk," Kelsie said simply in response to the commando's question. She looked him up and down for a moment before looking at her own casual attire. She hoped she didn't stand out wearing a simple jacket and jeans, that just wouldn't do. She might need to buy a hat or something.

She shifted back into a comfortable position in her seat at the booth and took her glass once more, taking a small sip and glancing at [member="Adenn Kyramud"] as she did. Her thoughts swirled a little, as they tended to once she had a little alcohol, but she didn't spend too much time on him before turning back to [member="CC-0027-22"] . She'd always been fascinated by the clones, they reminded her of... her. So there she was. "That's Adenn by the way. And you are...?"

RC-1047

He looked over, the clone had finished his drink and let the empty glass sit on the counter, some liquid collected at the bottom of the glass to show the clone was finished with his drink, now turning a bit to the duo so he could get his eyes on him a bit more rather then staring at them out of the corner of his eyes. The commando lightly had his eyes travel along the figure of them, his Katarn online hud helmet set on the counter the blue visor still active as he drummed his fingers against the table lightly in a rhythmic tone, placing a finger against the collar of his armor a light compressant sealed into his suit to cool him down, it was essentially like a AC unit but more effective, when he needed it in that moment, he could get it if he wanted too.

The bartender was washing some glasses as the mando pointed to the clones drink to refill, the short bartender shrugged briskly walking over to the glass, cleaning it out and filling it with the concoction the clone had before, the clone furrowed his brows at this lightly, wondering why a mando who just tried to intimidate him get him a drink? Was he trying to get a reaction out of the clone or trying to get on his good side? Either way it was a win win for Achilles, a free drink was always nice to appreciate. Listening to Hawk he nodded a bit smiling, he liked how there names sounded on the tongue, it just gave him a nice feeling. Giving a nod to the mando as a thanks for the drink.

"Hawk and Adenn huh?" The clone asked as he took the drink back to his lips lightly taking in the bitter taste once more, hit with a flood of memories as he drank from the liquor, his lip being coated in the drink as he tilted his head at the two, "Uh, my name huh?" He said with a light tone that use to resemble his clone brethern back in the day. "I'm not much, I'm CC-0027-22, or known as Achilles around my squad." He said simply as he recited his numbers from the clone wars and his rank.

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

"Ah, cool..." Kelsie paused, glancing at Adenn then back at the clone. She wasn't really here for either of them, especially since neither appeared to have a freighter to sell, but she'd entertain a conversation for a little while longer. "Well, I can't say I'm too familiar with clones, but... we're from much more similar times than my Mandalorian friend here. I was around during the Empire's time, after the Clone Wars..." She spoke softly, shifting in her seat once more. Her eyes flicked to the bartender, who seemed to be listening as he cleaned his glasses, but she didn't mind.

She took another sip of her Corellian Whiskey, just watching quietly. The clone didn't seem like too great a conversationalist, but she didn't mind, it was just interesting to see someone even before her time... she wondered how often hyperspace and cryo accidents actually happened.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="CC-0027-22"]

Adenn sat there, listening to the two of them talk. Here were two relics of the past, both not looking worse for wear. Their stories were interesting, and who they are now as well. He may not express it, but Adenn was deeply interested in the past. He wanted to find lost tech, stories and other things. So he made himself a bit more comfortable in his chair/booth before deciding to speak up. Though before he spoke, he gave a glance towards the bartender. He narrowed his eyes a bit at the man, before turning towards the others.

"Yeah, it's cool. Different times, different lives. Eh? I have a question for you Achilles. During the Clone Wars, did you meet any Mandos; and how do they compare to todays Mandos. Aside from them being naakla(peace) aruetiise(traitors/outsiders). What were they like?"

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"][member="CC-0027-22"]

RC-1047

The clone continued to drink his carbon freeze his hand curling around the glass, his head lightly cocked over to the other relic in the room lightly chuckling with a nod, "Well yer' from the empire time huh? You must be a bit old too, we're both like collectors items huh?" He asked with a light laugh, "It was a fine era besides the constant fightin' with the separatists." Achilles said with a light cough into his hand, the hand getting harsher before finally wiping his lips a bit, looking at the light rustic crimson color on his glove wiping it away, letting out a few heavy breaths as he looked down at his legs for a few minutes his face was a bit red, one could easily tell he was sick with something but the question was what?

The clone moved onto the next question putting a hand to the bridge of his nose a bit pinching on it to quite his now apparent migraine. "Mando's from the clone wars eh?" He grinned a bit, "Let me tell ya they were one hell of a person, they were our training advisors, they made us clones shivah' a bit until us Commando's overturned the tables on them and we could beat em in CQC pretty fast, that being because we learned there moves and recognized fighting patterns." He said with a smirk, "Though they were great, every mando ages with time, they were a bit more rough around the edges then lets say-..you for example, if you started that lil' act you were puttin' on before they'd probably yell at you for it and take offense or as a challenge." He said with a smile, "Most of em were faster to take to things back in the era I resided in." He said with a light chuckle as he finished off his drink.

"Haha, yeah," she said with a small chuckle, sinking into the seat at the booth as she listened to the old clone's musings about the war. She'd studied enough about the Clone Wars, in fact she'd even met a few clones in her time. One of her mentors had recounted a story of working with Squad 40 while hunting the Jedi. But it was odd, that feeling of being close to something familiar and yet so very very far from it. Far from home.

She sighed, allowing the two men to converse as she finished her own drink. The whiskey was good, strong but flavourful. She'd likely come back to this place. And the bartender didn't seem too bad.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="CC-0027-22"]

Adenn chuckled at the man's reminiscing, the glory days huh. He leaned forward at the same time [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] leaned back. At 4 at, he looked at her with a silly expression on his face, before schooling it to a more neutral one and turning to @CC-0027-22.

"I can see what you mean. If they didn't take it as a challenge, I'd wonder if they're even Mandos. I do know some older Mandos though who can give most newer ones a run for their money. With age comes experience and all that."
Adenn stayed leaning forward while reaching a hand behind his back. He pulled out a flask, twisted the cap, and took a swig before wiping the mouth and replacing the cap.
"What." He said to them, "I don't see any netr'gal(black ale) on the menu." He then looked to Hawk. "Would you like some? I have another one."

OOC
Going to bed soon, so probably won't reply to any other posts tonight. Thanks!

RC-1047

He nodded a bit with a light smile, "I see whatca mean, of course any mando should take it as a challenge, to be quaint the mandos back in my day are modern day Fett's in this era if they were here." Achilles said with a light grin as he finished his carbon freeze setting it aside with a grumble, looking at his wrist-tablet and looking at the time, before looking over at the mando with a smirk, "Is Tihaar a bit too much for you?" The clone asked with a sly smirk, "Our mandolorian training sergeant took the group to get some grade A tihaar after a mission we successfully put in the bag, lets just say we had the times of our life." The clone said with a smile.

Tapping the counter to get a glass of water, the bartender nodded mumbling something to the clone and patting his back, giving a light smile, getting his water he swished it around in his mouth lightly

[member="Adenn Kyramud"][member="Kelsie Sylvan"]

Adennn laughed, he couldn't help it. Here was this man, didn't even know him, and was questioning a Mandalorian, if they couldn't hold their drinks.

"Now that, sounds like a challenge. A challenge I gladly accept." With that said, Adenn reached into a pouch on his belt and pulled out 2 bottles of Tihaar. He then slid a bottle to Achilles. Then he placed the netra'gal flask next to Hawk.

"You can have that mesh'la." He said with a smile. Then he pointed at the bottle in-front of Achilles. "Challenge accepted, let's see how well you hold your own tihaar." With that said, Adenn removed the cap from his bottle and took a swig from the bottle.

Adenn watched Achilles to see what his reaction was. He knew it wouldn't be the way one reacts to normal tihaar. This one was stronger, Adenn didn't know how, but it was. That meant that there was even more alcohol in it than normal; supposedly faster acting as well. So Adenn sat there with a wry grin on his face.

Kelsie still wasn't fully sure what he kept calling her, but she kind of liked the sound of it. Once more she shifted in her seat, it seemed that she was having trouble finding a comfortable position, but she didn't mind it too much. As [member="Adenn Kyramud"] slid over the flask, she chuckled a little and reached into her own coat and produced a flask of similar design. The one he'd given her when they'd met on Binaros. She didn't really plan on drinking much more, at least until someone came and offered a suitable ship, so she didn't take either flask and didn't ask for a refill on her whiskey. "Mandalorian drinking contest, huh. Never seen one of those."

[member="CC-0027-22"]

RC-1047

The commando faultered with his smile as he saw the mando took up the challenge, grinning lightly as he accepted, afterall, the clones were a template of the great mandalorian Jango Fett himself! If he couldn't handle a drink then who was he? Achilles reached forward his fingers curling around the tall and snout like bottle taking it and jiggling it, the liquid inside sloshing around as he brought his nose down to smell it. "Tihaar is the best painkiller out there afterall." The clone said with a sly smirk as he bent his head back taking a large gulp of the potent drink, biting down on his inner lip as he felt the tihaar slosh around in his mouth, swallowing with little to no difficulty, oh yeah-..he was screaming on the inside, he'd never drink Tihaar by himself, maybe with his old squad but he never found it good or like its taste, he more or less found it better for cleaning his rifles or even rubbing alcohol.

His hand curled into a fist and he pursued his lips lightly, "Mhm-..still as strong as ever.." The clone mumbled to himself, atleast it'd help with his headache. His nose lightly sniffling at the taste, letting out a heavy breath, going in for another swig the liquid burning his throat and mouth collectively, he'd have a migraine in the morning but it was worth it. Giving a sly smile over to the mandalorian and cocking his head at him a bit.

"Your up bud." Achilles said with a grin.

[member="Kelsie Sylvan"][member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Adenn sat leaned forward as Hawk shuffled around a bit more, Adenn merely raised an eyebrow at the movement before responding to what she said.
"Ah yes. A Mandalorian drinking contest. Those are always fun, and regular drinking contests are childs play in comparison. Mando drinks are stronger, and the drinkers are also used to it." Adenn chuckled.

He reminisced back to one of his own drinking contests, back in the day. Then he shook himself out of it and looked towards Achilles. He saw the way the clone's smile faltered, Adenn supposed he wasn't expecting this. Adenn simply watched as he downed a gulp of the drink. He could tell Achilles didn't quit like it, but it's his fault. He challenged a Mando about his drinking habits. Then he went for a second drink, before saying it was his turn. Adenn merely chuckled again, and smirked.

"I'll give you one thing, you can almost hide the dislike for the drink." With that, and a smirk on his face, Adenn picked his bottle up again. "Let me show you how it's done."
With that said, Adenn tipped the bottle to his mouth and leaned his head back. Then in one go, Adenn emptied half the remaining bottle and gulped it all down. Adenn felt the burn, but he was used to it so didn't show any signs of discomfort. He merely smirked again.
"Now then, your turn. Oh and don't worry about going easy on the drinks, I have a more where that came from." Adenn patted his pouch, which, while not containing endless drinks, had a few extra bottles left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom