Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Fleeting bit of Piracy

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Get it? It's a pun, because this is a low-intensity fleeting thread focused on a bit of piracy.

Basically I'm looking for people interested in learning fleeting, or otherwise stretching their legs. I would like assistance and adversaries, though the conclusion here is not in any doubt.

Gist of it is that House Tregessar is raiding a black market convoy that is secretly carrying phrik. it is entirely feasible that any participants can get some phrik out of this. There will also be boarding actions and the like, for the more up-close and personal types.

HERE is the thread itself, intro post up. I will be personally controlling a couple of Sith corvettes on loan, but otherwise I figure a ship or two per person.

For those with a tangential interest in the story side of things, this is a still-in-progress thread detailing the background of this operation.

Tagging those I've chatted with earlier.

[member="Léon"]
[member="Flora Burn"]
[member="Serg Leone"]

[member="James Justice"]
Good to have you. Cruiser a bit much for what I had planned initially but no worries, I'll adjust accordingly.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]
The more the merrier.

Also looking for opposition. Now with cruisers!

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Sounds fun! It's always good obtain restricted materials and learning to fleet in the process would be a bonus. I'll join either in a bit or sometime tomorrow :D.

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Think I'll jump in on this after work, if you don't mind. Audren will be in a big fighter, but he'll be able to learn by watching recordings of the fight at the least.

[member="Audren Sykes"]
[member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]

Great. Any of the linked House Tregessar ships are open, as are anything you want as far as the black market vessels. Or bring your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom