Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Few Questions

I wasn't sure where else to post this so I hope posting here is all right. On to my questions:

1. How is Force training handled? Do I just ask around until someone agrees to train me and then they decide what to teach me and what not to?
2. Can a dark side character learn light side powers and vice-versa?
3. In the case of a force using character that is neither Sith or Jedi, should they lean to one side of the Force over the other and only use that one side (lightside / darkside)?
4. Should Force Powers be listed in the profile or do we just take it on faith that the person we may be fighting has learned those abilities?
5. If a force using character is neither Sith or Jedi should they start off relatively trained?
6. If there is not a faction for the neutral force user, should they start off initially trained (or perhaps is then self-training acceptable?)?
7. Finally, if there is no faction for the neutral character, are they expected to start it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom