Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Different Kind of Dance

Valeria Ragal (Ingrid L’lerim)
The Red Witch; sorcerer, master spy, agent, assassin, sniper
kf8PVDr.png
Equipment: Training dress: picture 1, picture 2
Tag: AMCO AMCO
bvU6aHX.png

Ingrid got pretty much the answer and reaction she expected from her lover while she was still sitting on the man in a riding seat. She really wouldn’t have been surprised if Adrian didn’t believe a single word of her. The woman knew that if he examined the samples, that view would change anyway because he would see that she was telling the truth. From there, she thought how surprised the other was that Adrian hadn't interrupted her, just waited in silence to finish what Ingrid had said.

”Well, you can say you don't believe me, I would totally understand. If you look at my samples that your people have, the ones you got after Borosk when I was in the infirmary with my injuries, you would re-evaluate things anyway.” she smiled.

There was an understanding on her face that if she didn’t know what she was saying it was true, she wouldn’t have believed it either. So what was more surprising to her was that the Sith Lord believed her. Shook her head at her partner's questions. She didn't know about it, and if it had been in the background, her aunt would have realized it a long time ago.

”There is no such information in our possession. It affects me, my sisters and my four cousins. My parents also had something to do with the birth of two of these. Artificial insemination and eggs from my mother, and sperm samples from my father. There are two fathers and a mother in the picture by doing so. For the other two, there is none. Although perhaps it can be expected that their mother and mine are twin sisters, just as my father and their father are twin brothers. My mother is not a Force user, her twin sister is. If only I’m affected I could talk about planning. But there was no outside influence. In total, 9 people are involved with me. Whether it is inherited further is not yet known, none of us have children to find out.”

She thought about it for safety, but nothing like that came to her mind, so she shook her head.

”Nothing, sorry, not knowing about it, it is purely genetic in nature based on research over the past nearly thirty years. I don’t really talk about this because most people would probably consider me a monster because of it. But I think you’re more enlightened than that, so I hope you find this interesting.”

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

The samples that were taken after her post-Borosk treatment had been analysed, so a certain extent, but nothing in-depth had been done... but that was bound to change with immediate effect following her newest admission, for Adrian was not one to let such an anomaly remain unexamined.

"Oh, I will be sure to do that as soon as possible, don't you worry."

As she explained that the anomaly affected not only her, but a sister and four cousins, the Sith Lord's eyebrows shot even further skywards, as if about to take flight from his face and seek the stars above. "A sister and four cousins?" Taking a moment to regain his composure, he eyed her dubiously but could sense no deceit or humour. Not that such a thing was any true assurance, given how well-trained the woman was.

Chuckling warmly at her final comment, he shook his head resolutely.

"A monster due to an unusual variant of genetic memory? My oh my, what would that make me?" Skin rippling as if to accentuate the point, Adrian grinned with amusement, eyes still shining with interest. "In all seriousness, though, this is very, very unusual. I take it you don't mind me doing a test or a hundred? It really would be interesting to see if your little quirk can be replicated and if yes to what extent it can be altered."

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

”I was sure of that, handsome!” she purred.

She was really sure that if she said that, the Sith Lord would want to re-examine the DNA samples almost immediately. Ingrid even thought it conceivable that Adrian would want to see them himself. She didn’t blame him for it, as far as she knew, it was really a pretty unique anomaly. If someone didn't count the other eight people.

Ingrid told her lover how many people were involved in this, as far as Ingrid could see, the Sith Lord was quite surprised. Laughed softly at this. She never thought she would be able to surprise Adrian so much. She really wasn’t surprised that it was so hard to believe this. If she hadn’t grown up in all of this, she would have been sceptical too.

”Four younger sisters, and two females, and two male cousins. I have four younger sisters, we have a big family.” she shrugged. ”I said seriously this, this anomaly affects my entire generation, with our parents at the center. Only them, no one else in the clans, so if there was any outside influence, it could have affected them. And since they are of the same sex are twin brothers or sisters, so maybe those kids would have been affected if they had changed partners, among them. But to this question, I think we will never get an answer.”

Seeing that her lover was trying to examine her, let the other see that she was serious about saying, it was not lying. In the same way, through the Force, Ingrid shared these feelings, thoughts that this was the reality. Didn't want to fool the other, not even from a game. So just told the truth. As Adrian showed a small detail from shape-shifting, she laughed softly again. At his request, shook her head and smiled.

”You are a member of a shape-shifter race... now, so no one can say anything to you! Feel free, just don't clone me. If you sleep with other women, it doesn’t bother me, but if you did that with my clone, well... I'd be jealous.” she said playfully, then she continued more seriously. ”So feel free to examine my sample and research about it. All I ask is keep me in the loop. Unfortunately, I don’t understand the genetics as much as I would like, but I want to know about it. And I said the clone part seriously, I want you to not clone me. I’m quite unique woman, so I just don’t want more from myself.”

This time she leaned down to the Sith Lord still lying on the ground and kissed him gently.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Blinking slowly at her explanation, the Sith Lord's expression turned more thoughtful still - not just one anomaly, not just five, but nine. Not only nine, but nine from two pairs of parents (he could mostly overlook for now how unusual it was for two pairs of twins to intermarry in such a way), nine who included both men and women. A purely genetic anomaly seemed... almost impossible.

"Quite the unusual bloodline you have there, Ingrid."

Smiling cheekily, his icy eyes glittered with amusement.

"Oh, I don't know about that - surely two of you must be better than one?" Disarming the statement with a soft chuckle, he shook his head, tone quickly turning more serious, though a humorous undertone remained. "Worry not, however - as appealing as that little mental image might be..." A slight smirk danced across his features. "... I would never clone you. Unless you asked me to, I suppose."

Not that he tended towards cloning people to begin with, though there were certainly exceptions.

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

After her words, Ingrid remained silent, waiting for Adrian to think about what he had heard. Apparently he was really immersed in the thinking, which the red-haired woman was not surprised at all. If even a man of this caliber had had such a headache on this subject, then perhaps she would really be time to study genetics, chemistry, and biology more seriously so that she could do her own research. Last but not least, alchemy and sorcery would need these anyway. Still, she looked down at her lover with a smile. The man was still thinking and there was something about it that she really liked.

”You know you're damn handsome when you are thinking about something so much, like now, don't you?” she whispered with a purr.

Nodded at the remark, and now she was really wondering what Adrian would get with her samples. With the grin she received, she smiled. Here they go! They were on a topic that a woman’s husband often jokes about too, that he would be very happy to imagine two or more Ingrid dealing with him at the same time. She smirked and shook her head with a played disapproval.

”The only advantage would be that I wouldn’t have to commute between two points in the galaxy to be with either you or Tubrok. But that two of me in one place, with you or with him? If I’m alone, neither of you really have to deal with me or handle me. Especially after 17-18 hours… but if two of me… I’d bet you’d die in it. It would be a sweet and full of pleasure death, I don’t deny that. But after this, I don’t think you would be able to get out of bed for days.”

She purred the whole thing in a deeper voice, and at the end she laughed softly, which, as always, could have had as much of an effect on the Sith Lord as she could get used to by now. It was as if Ingrid was stroking his body gently, caring and kindly, it was just her voice and not her hands. In the end, however, she nodded seriously. She had a hard time trusting others, but she believed that promise to her lover.

”Thank you Adrian!” she said honestly. ”And now what do you want? Keep practicing to see if you can still ask me a few things, or do we go to the lab to examine the samples?” she asked curiously.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

A mischievous glint in his eyes, Adrian did his best impersonation of an over-the-top Sith Lord straight out of the holodramas in response to her jest, voice deepening noticeably and taking on a sinister undertone. "You underestimate the power of the Dark Side, Ingrid."

The briefest flash of pearly-white teeth betraying his amusement, he smoothly transitioned to the next topic, or rather the next question.

Battle or science? He knew what he would choose nine times out of ten... and today was no exception.

"If I didn't answer the lab, you'd be right to think me a doppelganger - in the original sense." Upper body pushing itself upward, the rest of him remained firmly planted on the ground - and beneath Ingrid. Another roguish smile upon his lips, he leaned forward until their faces practically touched. "I was going to suggest heading to the lab, feeding the machine the samples, and enjoying ourselves while the system does its thing."

Smile turning wry, the next sentence came out in mock-petulance. "But I assume you mean to drag me back to the mat?"

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

To Adrian's words, the red-haired woman really laughed softly, especially at that deeper, heavily played sinister undertone pitch. Just as she watched the man with sparkling eyes and looked into Adrian's owns, since she still didn't hide her thoughts and feelings, it was easy to read from her that she would be really pleased and happy to underestimate the power of the Dark Side in this way, as Adrian thought.

And she was happy that the man was having so much fun in her company. At least as much as the woman in his. As the Sith Lord thought and pondered what he might answer Ingrid's question, she watched him in silence. She also found this quiet activity very pleasant, and laughed softly again on the response.

”I actually doubt you would let any of your shapeshifters enjoy such close company with me, instead of you. Not to mention that I don’t think they could fool me.”

As she spoke, Adrian sat up on the floor when he did, Ingrid didn't move, didn't pull away, but rather enjoyed the fact that a few moments later their faces almost touched. There was an evil, mischievous smile on her lips as well, as the Sith Lord brushed out what they should do. She bit into her lower lip and deliberately picked up a face as if she had to think and consider what she had heard.

”I reckon you managed to convince me with the "enjoying ourselves" part.”

She whispered, deliberately touching Adrian's lips with her own as she spoke. Another flirtatious smile appeared on her lips and she continued to purr in a deeper voice.

”You're right, handsome, but just for a kiss.”

And after that, she really did, first kissing the man softly, gently penetrating the man's hair with one hand and caressing the back of his neck. Then, as she deepened the kiss and became more passionate, she knocked Adrian back to the ground with her other hand, but she didn't break the kiss. Now while kissing, Ingrid watched her lover, his signs, so she would only stop with the ancient play of lips if she felt from Adrian that he wanted to end this. When that happens, she leans away from the man, she gasps for air, and finally getting up from the ground, if necessary, she also helps her lover so they can head to the lab.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Inclining his head ever so slightly in confirmation - his shapeshifters were good, very good, but he doubted they could fool her, not with how closely their minds were linked, at times - Adrian otherwise offered no further comment. Her claims were rather on point, after all.

Smiling wickedly, his reply was predictable - and quick. "That's what I like to hear."

Some time later, when their impromptu makeout session came to an end, Adrian slid back to his feet with inhuman agility.

"Shall we?" Knowing the answer beforehand, he lead the way towards the nearest lab, for it would not be one of his residences if there wasn't some kind of lab somewhere. Before long, the largely empty room they had used for their combat training had been replaced by a state-of-the-art biolab, gleaming counters and curious devices stretching from one wall to another.

Today, however, his intent was fairly simple - collect a sample and feed it into a machine, leaving the nitty gritty of thorough genetic analysis to some minion of another, likely a Tsudakyr. "A blood sample should do just find, if you please?"

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

She smiled contentedly as Adrian agreed with her train of thought and words. And for the woman's next words, she got exactly the answer she expected, and that's exactly what he wanted to hear. Not long after, after a brief pleasant close activity, she finally didn’t have to help the Sith Lord off the ground because Adrian got up easily from there. Ingrid was still trying to relax her back a little more because it still hurt a little.

”Of course we can go!”

She said, then of course she followed her lover to the lab where the man had led her. Ever since she knew the Sith Lord she would have been surprised if he hadn't had a lab at one of the man's residences or estates. So the fact that there was one here didn't surprise her at all. This isn’t the first time she’s been in a place like this, though she wasn’t very much in Adrian’s possession yet. All the more so in her own aunt’s labs, or even Darth Tacitus’ experimental sites.

Since Ingrid hadn’t delved into these sciences so much yet, she didn’t have one yet, but over time she wanted to too. It would have been great to recall from her mind the knowledge she had stolen from the Force Entity. That's why she looked around the room with real interest, which is why she was a few steps behind her lover. Because of the knowledge of the Force Entity, she was able to identify most things, even if the tools and machines here were more modern than the creature remembered.

She raised her head and looked at Adrian as he addressed her. Ingrid shook her head slightly, immersed too much in measuring the room. Smiled kindly at the Sith Lord and looked for a knife with her gaze to cut her palm. But realized that this would not be necessary, there were more sophisticated methods. The red-hair woman walked over to her lover and held out her hand to him so Adrian could take a blood sample from her.

”Of course, I'm sorry, this place is just amazing. Do you need another sample or just blood?”

Whatever other sample the man asked of her, Ingrid gave. And then they just had to wait for the results to be available, she was very curious about what the Sith Lord would look like when he saw the results…

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Had the Sith Lord known that she was genuinely planning to cut her hand with a thrice-cursed knife in order to produce his sample, he would likely have done a stunned double-take - as it were, however, he was busy procuring the appropriate equipment, none of which involved bladed objects.

"There we go." Nodding towards an autosurgeon which would be afforded the much-too-simple-for-its-price-tag task of taking a minor blood sample from the redhead with as minimal effect towards nearby tissue as clinically possible, he smiled. "... and a blood sample will do just fine."

Assuming she stepped forward and rolled up her sleeve, the process would be quick and all-but painless...

... what came next would be more time-consuming by orders of magnitude, however.

"With that on file, the analysis can begin - I wouldn't expect quick results, however. They'll be running a complete genetic analysis, including a gene-by-gene comparison with representative human genetic material and a broader analysis of quirks thereof."

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

For Ingrid, the pain that would have been caused by cutting her own hand was not significant. On the other hand, thanks to modern medicine, no scar would remain on her palm, so she had no intention of overcomplicating the issue. She had done this more than once in her life, the present one would not have been much more special than this. Just a cut, squeeze her fist and she is all set.

She looked at the machine, which she nodded at, and she nodded that it was okay. She knew this, knew exactly that she would not be in any pain, she had to spend quite a lot of her life in the infirmary due to various injuries. Most were only after the training, but even then, she suffered dozens of cuts, bruises, and the like injuries. The training of the Frost Company and the Shadow Company wasn’t exactly famous for their finesse. And medical treatment was needed to make the scars go away, which is a disadvantage for an agent.

”All right, it's just a blood sample.” she nodded.

She also smiled at the Sith Lord. Ingrid felt a little weird, trusted the man, she knew how hard it was for her, so it bothered her a little. Not the fact that she trusted him, but the fact that she had realized this for so long along with what she was feeling. The red-haired woman easily knew others in minutes, but she didn't know herself. She walked over to the machine and put her hand in the right place, and the machine took the right amount of blood in a matter of seconds. When her lover spoke, she turned to him again.

”Understandable, I thought I didn’t really think the computer would be prepared for such a genetic “fault” or anomaly, or just find something similar. It may find it, but it is planned and not natural.”

She said with a smile and walked over to Adrian. Now she was deliberately not too close to be distracted just because she had come near him again. Not knowing what the Sith Lord was planning, so she preferred to keep the distance.

”Since the machine is already working... what did you mean by "enjoying ourselves while the system does its thing"?” she asked flirtatiously.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

"Unique you may be..." A glimmer in his eyes and a hint of amusement in his tone, he continued. "... but you no doubt share the vast majority of your DNA with other humans. What you don't share is what they will be examining very thoroughly, as well as any links to and from said quirks."

Hell, they might even set to work crafting a complete genetic template for her, if enough Tsudakyr were not otherwise occupied.

Taking a long step closer, Adrian flashed his lover a gleaming smile.

"Oh, I'm sure I can come up with something... creative." Another step and they were practically face to face. "A different kind of dance, so to speak."

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

”May? I'm not just a "unique you may be" thing, I am a unique woman!”

She said with a cheeky smile on her lips, her eyes gleaming as she looked at the man. She loved the little “games” they played with each other. Such things were also “fought” regularly with Tubrok, although she almost always defeated her husband, not because she was so much smarter, because the man was also a brilliant mind, only Ingrid simply knew more and went better at improvising and acting for her. The man did not have this job description, the woman did.

”The clans on Nelvaan have a fairly large inbreeding. For millennia, marriages and offspring have typically taken place among themselves. It was rare for outside world DNA to enter the bloodlines. Valkyri DNA has been added to my bloodline, for example, several times. For example, I owe my height to this.”

She didn't move, but watched with a smile as Adrian stepped closer to her. It was pleasant as she could lazily watch and graze her eyes on her lover. This changed when the Sith Lord came very close to her with his last step. Almost enough to touch each other. Ingrid's stomach twitched into a pleasant spasm in the vicinity of her lover and she listened with a smile, the other's words. She raised her head slightly to make it easier to look into the man's eyes.

”I reckon between us everything is a different kind of dance, Adrian. So, I would be happy if you enlighten me on what you are thinking now...” she whispered more and more softly.

No matter how much she wanted to touch the Sith Lord, pull him close, and kiss him, the red-haired woman still didn't move. Now she was playing her little “game” as if she were ignorant.

”There are so many opportunities, I don’t know which one you think exactly…” she whispered softly again.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Last edited:
Responding to her mock-indignation with nothing but the slight smirk it deserved, Adrian offered no further comment, though he briefly considered taking it the "If anything, your genetic anomaly would make you less distinct from your parents, no?" route just to see how she'd react.

Nodding along as she explained the Nelvaanian clans' reproductive tendencies, he privately noted the anachronism.

Quite different from how House Terassi tended to behave, that was for sure. Post-Gulag, anyway.

"Valkyri? Quite the distance involved there, only their own and the exotic, I see."

It was an interesting little tidbit, though ultimately it mattered little - he would have a complete genetic analysis eventually, after all. It was only a matter of time, given the unfailing dedication and vast cognitive resources of his creations.

Smirking shifting into a mischievous smile, he was well-aware that she knew exactly what he meant, but decided to play along.

"Oh, I suppose you'll just have to find out..."

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

”It's possible, but I'm still unique about it. And from this view, I will not let go even if your study gives a different result. I can afford so much vanity, don't you think?”

She asked with a slightly naughty and playful emphasis. Anyway, she really thought about the answer to how right the man might be in the matter. For now, Ingrid didn’t really know what the answer might be, but wanted to think she was different from others. If her whole life has been a struggle, to find the golden mean between personality traits, or who she has become over the years. May have shared the same genetic anomaly with her sisters and cousins, but it was still unique from it. The thoughts sat on her face so Adrian could see them on her.

When her lover asked back to Valkyri, she smiled broadly and nodded. Ingrid knew what the members of that race were, typically simple-minded and peaceful peoples. Well, they were completely different, in fact the last Valkyri blood in the genetic line was very distant. But their height was certainly from there, that was for sure. Other exotics…

”Well, in addition to my height, you can be sure that my stubbornness is also a Valkyri legacy.”

She smiled flirtatiously when Adrian returned the game. They were still so close together that their bodies almost touched, but she still didn't move, stepping forward just a breath so that the Sith Lord could feel the warmth of the woman's body perfectly. As she looked up again and raised her head, almost reached Adrian's lips with her own. Ingrid deliberately did not reach the other physically.

”Did you mean something like that?”

She asked purring as she reached out to the Force and began to demonstrate with telekinetics what the man might be thinking. She touched Adrian very gently in several places with her “invisible hands,” as gently as if she had done it all with her lips. That’s why she did this in areas she already knew were the man’s erogenous zones, or the Sith Lord just loves it when touched there. And, of course, that’s exactly why she’s wandered into a much bolder area as well.

”Unfortunately, I don’t know you so well yet, Darth Prospero, that I know exactly what you might want, so I can only think of that based on our acquaintance so far. But please correct me if my conclusion was wrong somewhere.” she whispered.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom