Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Different Kind of Dance

Valeria Ragal (Ingrid L’lerim)
The Red Witch; sorcerer, master spy, agent, assassin, sniper
kf8PVDr.png
Equipment: Training dress: picture 1, picture 2
Tag: AMCO AMCO
bvU6aHX.png

Zeltros; after the wars of recent weeks, it was good, a little relaxation and rest for Ingrid. She really needed it after the events of Borosk, there were already several smaller scars on her back, thanks to the treatment of Adrian's men. Compared to what her back looked like because she protected her lover and almost died in it all. Now her back almost looked as if she had never been injured. There were still a good few treatments left to make all the injuries and scars disappear completely, but she had only minimal pain, so she felt perfect herself.

Especially in a pleasant company for which she was lucky. She didn't even remember when she was last on vacation, not to mention that this was her first time on the Zeltros. She could leave work and unpleasant thoughts behind for a few days, and she only had to focus on the very pleasant things. Now that she was finally able to move perfectly again without strong pain. Fortunately it was not difficult, because Adrian and Ingrid were perfectly diverted by each other's thoughts in the direction of pleasant things.

”Soon, I have to go back to the Eternal Empire, for a while... I have to find out what's in there and report to Raaf. Last but not least, the emperor must have noticed that my shape-shifter bodyguard was replacing me, when she noticed I’m not coming back after that attack. I even have to make an alibi of where I’ve been in the last couple of weeks.” she said it to Adrian after she wakes up in the morning in her lover's arms. ”For I cannot say that I have spent with you in your bed.”

Hours later they were in a dimly lit room, the air was stuffy despite the air conditioning. There were constant moans from the room; these were accompanied by the clicking of the skin in contact with each other. The two dim silhouettes sometimes melted into each other, other times they moved away from each other. There was another click, the next moment Adrian was below and Ingrid was above.

The woman stretched herself over the man, almost touched the Sith Lord's lips with her own, but just almost. With her blue eyes she watched the man's eyes which had similar color, she took Adrian's hands with her hands, stretching them over the man's head, so her partner cannot move nor have difficulty. However, the situation was deceptive... this day was probably not one of Adrian’s best days, at least Ingrid thought that.

”If you do something right as a reward you can kiss me or ask something I will answer.” she said hours ago when they started the training.

They hadn't kissed each other since and Ingrid didn't get any questions. The situation was also ambiguous for Ingrid only touched the man with her hands. She was above him with an inch or two between their bodies; she deliberately did not touch Adrian. She hoped that this closeness would be torturous enough for the other to want success better. She hadn't really treated the Sith Lord harshly yet. Even if it might have seemed to someone, Ingrid could be a cruel trainer if needed. But now she wasn't. She didn't even warm up, she was very far from even starting to sweat a little.

She deliberately didn’t wear a too flirty training clothes, she didn't want to completely distract the man. In fact, it was still a pleasant disappointment to her all. Starting with the fact that after Lanteeb she thought she could no longer see Adrian, but still and they became lovers. And found each other more interesting than a one-night affair. Based on what she had in her file about Adrian it was especially extreme that they still enjoyed each other’s company. However, she would have been very pleased that her allure has not passed and she is still able to achieve this for types of men like her husband or Adrian.

”You can't ask… and you don't even get a kiss again.” she whispered.

Then she let go of the man's hands, then pushed herself up and stood up from Adrian. Glanced down at her lover, but she did not extend her hand to help him. They were still in training, if they had finished, she would have helped him up. But not yet, she has to solve it alone, though she had a feeling that everything could hurt the Sith Lord already.

”Again!” she issued the instruction meanwhile she picked up the attacking base position.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Having finally conceded that some martial training might be necessary to keep himself safe - if only his Academy instructors could see him now - Adrian had engaged the redhead with all the supernatural vigour of his new and improved form... and been thoroughly trounced again and again.

Perhaps it was for the best that they couldn't see him after all.

Groaning dramatically, though any excuse his most recent bruise might represent faded as quickly as it thanks to his newfound regenerative abilities, the Sith Lord stood up using only his strangely flexible feet - perhaps to show off, but more likely to get used to his new body.

"Alright, alright... am I getting better or am I just getting more used to my new capabilities?"

As if to emphasise the latter point, he suddenly lunged forward with inhuman speed as if to grab onto her arm and force her to the floor, though the effort was spoiled by the simple fact that the inexperienced Sith had an unfortunate tendency to signal his plans through changes in posture.

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

Ingrid knew that training could be difficult for Adrian just even because of his new body. Better than it used to be. Not so long ago, she was in a similar situation when her Force Sensitivity awoke. It took her awhile to get used to her new talents and skills. But that’s exactly why it was perhaps a good thing that they just started training now. So the man can get used to it right away and his new body as well.

As her lover got up from the ground with springy legs, she nodded contentedly after the previous situation. Ingrid wasn't bothered at all by what the Sith Lord looked like in his new appearance. At Lanteeb's first meeting, she might even have been interested in his appearance, but she hasn't since. She loved and was attracted to him for who he was, characteristically, not because of his appearance. That is why the appearance of the sithspawn did not bother her either.

At the man's words, she felt sorry for the other. No, he didn't get better, but it wasn't to be expected during a single training lesson, but Adrian wasn't mistaken in getting used to his new body. Which was a huge advantage. Ingrid, on the other hand, really saw the man take an offensive stance and then attacked while he should have defended himself against her. The Sith Lord was terribly fast, the only thing that saved her was for her lover to reach and grab her, that she had been learning to fight for nearly thirty years and had good reflexes.

However, she still had to reach into the Force and use Force speed to avoid her lover. As she turned to the side, she tried to grab Adrian's arm and then pull it back behind the man's back as she arrived there as well. If she succeeded, she hugged the Sith Lord's neck with her other arm, pressing her forearm to Adrian's neck. The whole thing, of course, gently so as not to cause much pain.

If she succeeded with these moves, she probably took a surprising step - at least in light of the previous hours - gave Adrian a kiss on his face, from the side and whispered contentedly in the man's ear:

”This was definitely a good pull, handsome! You start to get used to your new body. Just try to hide what you think or what you are planning, you are still an open book. So you will always be at a disadvantage until you didn’t learn how to hide these. But now! You get the reward, you decide, you ask for a kiss, or you ask me something.”

So far she hadn't revealed much about herself, she replied to everything - especially the exciting parts that would have really interested the man - to tell Adrian later, once. So there was plenty of opportunity for questions as well. Meanwhile, she also let go of Adrian's arms and neck so the man could move normally.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

He had, it seemed, grossly overestimated how applicable his skill at hiding his emotions in social situations was to the art of combat; try as he might, he still signalled what he was about to do from a mile away - or so he figured, how else could his companion so thoroughly beat him again and again?

His own momentum turned against him, he quickly found himself with her chest to his back and her forearm to his throat.

The former was pleasant enough, but the latter? Perhaps he could twist out of the grip, or even grow another set of arms a la Inanna Harth Inanna Harth ...

Such thoughts were interrupted by a quick kiss and some advice, however. After a moment's hesitation he, assuming she had released her grip, turned to face her and kissed her deeply on the lips. One second, two, three, four... and a step back, a smirk on his healthy-looking features.

"A kiss now, a question when I land a hit seems a fair arrangement."

Without further ado, he raised his fists once more, this time in a defensive stance. So far, he had been thinking like a human, but he wasn't, not truly, not anymore. It was time to act like it. When she made her move, he would respond with a kick... except his foot would lengthen suddenly, distorting at the same time in an attempt to pull her off balance.

Damn good thing he had opted to be barefooted, his shoes were usually the sturdy kind.

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

Even if he didn't know, Adrian had a huge disadvantage against Ingrid, because she started to learn to fight, ever since she could walk. She has also been trained against Force users to hunt them down as well. If she really wanted to, she would have killed her lover easily in a battle. Luckily she didn’t have to do that, it would have been very unfortunate. Just because she could have done it the way she would have killed Tubrok too. It would have hurt, yes, but it wouldn’t have changed the result. Yes maybe she was a monster, and she knows that.

Ingrid felt from the man that he found it pleasant to snuggle up to her from behind, even when they were in a fight. Ingrid sighed, another situation where Adrian gave exactly the same reaction that Tubrok used to. At times, she found it awful how similar the two men were. But that's exactly why she's attracted to them, isn't she?

After the kiss and advice, she actually let go of the Sith Lord, who didn’t even wait any longer, but turned to face the woman and kissed her. Of course, Ingrid returned the kiss passionately. And as Adrian stepped back, she smiled at her lover as well. Thus, in addition to being healthy-looking, Ingrid considered the man even more handsome, better than before. Although Adrian’s appearance was still just a bonus for her. She nodded at the suggestion, it suited her as well.

”Alright! That’s my man!”

She smiled again as Adrian took up the defensive stance this time without a word. From this, she had already guessed that her lover was preparing for something. But she didn’t cheat, didn’t try to use Force to find out what the Sith Lords were planning. Rather, she waited until the man really picked up the normal defensive stance and then swung in his direction. As she started, Adrian was already defending himself with a kick, just a tricky one.

Ingrid would probably have avoided a normal kick, but now Adrian's legs have been stretched thanks to his new ability. She reacted as would be expected at such times. Since they were still at the beginning of the training, she didn’t try to be tricky and mean. Ingrid also wanted Adrian to learn the most likely responses to an attack or a defense. To be able to prepare for these later as well when he really needs it. But for that move, the Sith Lord would get another kiss, she already knew that.

The momentum carried her forward, she jumped into the air, then tried to kick Adrian on the chin with a side kick. Since the Sith Lord now had regeneration, she dared to do so because she knew she wouldn’t cause him serious injury, even if she hit him could have been quite painful.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

He should probably have expected that she would be able to evade his attack, given that he had yet to land a true hit on his acrobatic companion, but having felt ever so clever when planning it out he was caught off-guard by her rather spectacular leap and the subsequent kick.

... bloody hell, he didn't know there were people able to pull that kind of thing off outside of holoflicks.

Confusion notwithstanding, his enhanced reflexes ensured that his hands were shooting up in an attempt to intercept and push her off route even as his conscious mind struggled to catch up. A spinning kick while airborne? What in the Force...

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

Ingrid immediately felt the confusion in Adrian as soon as he managed to dodge the attack and she attacked back with a rather special one. But she didn't think, just acted. And Adrian already needed to know that the lady is very flexible in bed. And if she was flexible there, then she was flexible everywhere else. And now she gave proof of that.

Despite the former fright or confusion, Adrian responded very well to the attack. While the woman expected the man to try to grab her and hit her on the ground, this semi-instinctive move was also very good. Ingrid's leg collided with Arian's hand as the Sith Lord blocked the kick.

”Good move, again!” she praised the other.

Meanwhile, as her movement was interrupted there in the air, she reached the ground with her hands, her legs still in the air, and then pushed herself up with a springy motion to get to a standing position. But all this exactly so that she would get in front of Adrian, so close that their bodies almost touched each other. She wondered how the other would fare in such a close fight against her.

Immediately, very quickly - albeit without the use of Force - she tried to “grab” the man, supporting the upper part of the man's chest under his neck with her left hand as she tried to trip Adrian with her right foot. If the man loses his balance, Ingrid pushes the man down to the ground with her hand on his chest, helping him get down and trying to prevent him from dodging. If it succeeds, Ingrid will follow the falling motion, and then on her knees - one leg to Adrian’s right side and the other to the man’s other side - she takes her right hand over the man’s face with a clenched fist indicating that he has been defeated.

”You had two good moves during this practice, both kicking and defending were great. It’s two rewards.” she smiles in this case and also pulls her hand back from the front of the Sith Lord’s face.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

As it turns out, the Sith Lord's performance in ultra-close quarters combat left even more to be desired than elsewhere - despite his clear advantage in raw strength and natural agility, he found himself firmly planted on the ground yet again within short order, Ingrid signalling victory for her.

Fair enough, in a real fight he'd likely be dead by now - unless, of course, his malleable new nature could save him...

... but curious as he was, that was one test he was less than interested in carrying out.

Smiling wryly, Adrian pulled her down and kissed her, stroking her neck softly. All too soon, however, it was over, but instead of letting go he stayed close, leaning forward yet again to whisper his question into her ear: "What do you like to do, in your spare time?"

Hardly a question of earth-shattering importance, but the redhead really was quite a private individual - it becomes habit after a while, he supposed.

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

It was definitely obvious that Adrian’s speed and reflex against attacks from further afield are thus untrainedly good. Actually, better than Ingrid had expected, it was a pleasant disappointment, but in the melee, he doesn’t know what to do. But fortunately this was easy enough to remedy. Not to mention that in an actual fight, adrenaline would also help her lover a lot.

As soon as she saw Adrian's wryly smile, didn't even try to linger as he pulled her down himself to kiss her. Rather, she lowered her center of gravity to cuddle him to the man's chest with her own upper body. As always, returned the kiss passionately, and reached under the man's outer garment to gently stroke his side and belly.

When the kiss was over, Ingrid would have dragged on, but as soon as she sensed Adrian wouldn't let her, she didn't move any further. A sincere smile appeared on her face at the question and she also sent sincere joy towards the Sith Lord through the Force. She was really happy with the question, it was her first unofficial question to her lover, what she asked on Lanteeb. While there, she was sure the man didn't even think they would be in a situation like this now. Because she certainly is not.

Before answering, she stretched out her legs and lay down on the man if it was visibly, noticeably not disturbed him. So that she didn't have to hold up herself with a hand, with her free hand - with which she wasn't just stroking Adrian, and with which she has supported herself so far - she stroked the face of the Sith Lord gently.

”Like you, I love books, I really like reading. If I can, I read paper books and not digital ones. It has a lot more charm. In addition, I like to watch series, although I have very little time for that. I also like to bake and cook, but I rarely have the opportunity to do that either. To ride” she deliberately purred this with an ambiguous emphasis. ”To paint, to study architecture, just to fly with a fighter, because of the speed. Oh, and there's one more that you've already figured out for yourself.”

Then, with her hand caressing his belly so far, she wandered to a very dangerous area and smoothed over Adrian there, and this time she kissed the man, long and passionately. If only the Sith Lord doesn’t want to interrupt the kiss, she’ll do this after two or three minutes.

”Back to duty!” she said, gasping for air. ”In melee, don’t be afraid to take advantage of your physical strength, it can be a scary weapon along with your dexterity. But anyway, you’re pretty good and creative. You won't have a problem with it, you just have to get practice handsome”

Winked at the other. Once again she breathed a quick kiss on her lover's lips, and then rose from him, and this time extended her hand to help the other off the ground.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Adrian smiled warmly as the redhead spoke of her interests - interests all too often pushes aside for duty, but alas - a smile that turned wicked when she reached the riding part. Goodness did she have a unique talent in that regard.

"Oh, I am intimately familiar with the latter." A soft chuckle and it was back to business. Who knew learning to fight would be this demanding!

Or maybe, just maybe, he was a bit of a wimp. No matter, he had other talents aplenty.

"Yes, you're right, of course. Still used to being the physically weaker party, I suppose."

Taking her hand, he let her pull him to his feet before squaring off once more. She was fast, but he was faster, she was strong, but he was stronger - and yet she had the weight of experience, of skill. She knew how to turn his momentum against him, how to react before his attack even began, eliminating in all but name the advantage given to him by his speed. It stood to reason, then, that he had to overwhelm her.

He had to give her too much to react to.

Ceasing all motion, even breathing, he stood silently facing her, musculature rearranging slightly for what he had in mind. Forcing himself to be still, absolutely still, he picked a moment seemingly at random to lunge forward, a second pair of spidery arms growing from his torso and tearing through his tunic in an attempt to catch her in an elongated, X-shaped hug.

Think like the monster, not the man.

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

Ingrid noted with satisfaction the wicked smile from the other, on the subject of riding. She had the same reaction as the man chuckled softly at the last favourite leisure program. She actually had such an ego that she thought the Sith Lord might not have had as many attentive and experienced lovers in his life as Ingrid. Well, yes, the ego was also something they were very similar to.

Nodded at Adrian's words, otherwise she had no bad intentions to help the other off the ground. Not many opponents would do this in combat, so it was more of a kind move on her part because she got drunk from kisses. Perhaps this could have best explained all this. She could have really used this situation against the Sith Lord in countless ways, but this time she really didn’t want to do it.

However, the woman knew the moment the man was getting ready for something when his breathing stopped. Knew she should act and do something now, but Ingrid didn't move. She didn't show in body language or on her face that she realized the Sith Lord was preparing for something. Rather, she just waited, standing close to Adrian, to see what her lover's next move would be.

As soon as the woman got into the X hug, she smiled broadly, only with a smile that expressed pleasure and perhaps a little impression. Disgust, or such emotions, were not present in her for a moment. It was really true, it also confirmed that she doesn’t consider Adrian as a monster and doesn’t really care what he looks like. Most would probably have been frightened by this, but she wasn’t, she was just satisfied.

”Again a clever move. If you were in a fight, you could crush your opponent now. Don't try it on me if I can ask. But! First of all, by becoming completely motionless, I knew you were getting ready for something. Try to look natural.”

She snuggled completely to the man so that she touched his lips very little with her own.

”If you are preparing for vile moves, be prepared so that your opponent will do the same.” whispered in a deep, erotic voice. ”Since I don’t want to hurt you unnecessarily, I won’t finish my move.”

Reached for Adrian's groin with her knee in a firm motion, but not in such a way as to harm her lover. Just indicate that since she would have attacked him back in this situation.

”Last but not least, I would still need your noblest body part during the evening, in every way.” she whispered further. ”And even though you’re regenerating, I’m likely to lose your mood for the rest of the day. There is a reward again.”

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Genuinely surprised that he had actually "won", even if it was only because Ingrid had been going easy on him, Adrian let up slightly, ad hoc limbs sliding back into his torso. Chuckling wryly at her first comment, he nodded cheerfully. "Fair enough - but you didn't know exactly when I was planning to act, no? That was what I was hoping for, anyway - a stopgap solution until I learn how to not signal my plans so obviously."

Smirking mischievously, he leaned towards her ear yet again, seemingly unbothered by her knee touching his groin. "Oh yes, but as fond as we both are of that part, I am a shapeshifter now. A proper shapeshifter." Smirk widening, the implications were clear as day.

Another question or another kiss - after a moment's consideration, a decision was reached.

"Why duty?"

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

She saw and felt a genuine surprise when the man thought it was his “win”. But Ingrid knew it wasn't even farther from reality, even if it was a very clever move anyway. Had they had weapons, she would not have demonstrated what she was doing with her knee down there, but with the weapon. However, she didn't even want to lie to Adrian's words, just tell the truth, so she nodded firmly.

”I really didn’t know when you were going to attack, since I’m not using Force to try to figure out your next move. What should I look like in your case… be like in the shadow games. There, you always plan ahead, but no one ever knows what your next move will be. The same goal is here. All you have to do is not let it show up in your gaze or in your movement. It may be difficult at first, but after a while it also becomes completely instinctive. In your case, it will be a big advantage if they continue to think of you as a wimp. And if they attack, they will have an unpleasant surprise.”

She smiled sincerely at the end. As Adrian pulled his arms back, lowered her knees and stood on two legs again. A pleasant tingling ran through her body as the man leaned closer, smiling as she listened to what the Sith Lord whispered in her ear. She is also smirking mischievously after the answer, and then she also replied in a whisper as she leaned towards Adrian's ear.

”Oh! I do not dispute your merits, handsome! I know them very well and I love experimenting with you. ” she purred. ”Just like I said, it would probably kill your mood. Although, as you know, I wouldn't have a problem if you weren't sleeping with me as a man, but as a woman. But I really didn’t want to hurt you.”

Only the last sentence sounded serious, the others sounded purring. She finally got a question and not a kiss. Ingrid was almost waiting for the Sith Lord to ask all this. And that was perhaps an even more personal question than the previous one.

”Because I had no choice, neither now nor in the future, it is almost genetically encoded in me. Last but not least, we northern tribes are very cohesive until House L’lerim was founded, I was the heir of Clan L’lerim. I was brought up so that my people and clan would always be first, then the CIS, and then the Eternal Empire instead of the CIS. I barely started walking, I was already dealt with by teachers. In addition, I inherited this from my father and mother. And even if I rebelled against my teaching because I had had enough, I would not be able to do so anyway because of my genetic heritage. So because I have no choice. I can't put it any better this…”

As she spoke she looked at the ground and her voice was somewhat sad. Finally, looked up, straight into Adrian's eyes and smiled.

”But I hope you will not be jealous of my duties.” she said in a playful voice and winked at the man.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Adrian simply nodded at her explanation, offering no unnecessary comments - it was known to him already, but that did not mean it was not worth a reminder or two. Especially the latter, for it was easy to forget that perceived weakness could be a strength, under the right circumstances.

Transitioning to equally interesting matters, albeit in a very different way, Adrian made a thoughtful noise. He had always been quite comfortable as a man, but that did not mean he was averse to new experiences. Especially with how readily such a change could be enacted with his new talents. "My oh my, that's not a bad idea for later." Perhaps he would even turn into her, if she was into that.

Shaking his head, the Sith Lord shrugged. "We all have our responsibilities, I don't hold that against you..."

"... but everyone always has a choice. Even if some have more factors directing them towards one option than others." Chuckling warmly, he shook his head yet again. "The free-willed, anyway. Goodness knows I've made plenty of beings deprived of that quality."

It was not that her explanation was not sound, but it was not quite what he had been hoping for - having never quite understood what moved others to risk their lives for ideals and causes, he was curious to see what someone far more selfless than he had to say about the matter.

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

Ingrid had a great time, watching Adrian with a smile as he thought about what she had told him. For example, if the other wants to experiment, they can be together as Adrian becomes a woman. Although Ingrid was also bisexual - not surprising in her job and genetics - maybe she preferred men more, but she had no problem with the other sex.

”I think I started your imagination.” she winked at the Sith Lord playfully. ”It's optional, if you don't want to experiment with that, you don't have to. I just brought up the possibility that I don’t have a problem with that either, if you ever want that.”

Luckily after the answer, it seemed that Adrian wasn’t the kind to be jealous of the woman’s work either. Another point in common with Tubrok. Free will, Ingrid believed that the greater illusion did not even exist in the world. She laughed softly when her lover mentioned that he had taken all this from others. The woman knew that most sithspawn probably did, and Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn , she also met with “him” at Borosk

”There were those who were jealous of my work.” she said amusedly.

Said nothing about the other topic, because then she should have explained her genetic anomaly now. And then Adrian could have asked one less question. These were important points of view in the middle of the exercise.

”Free will… well, probably the majority deserved it, because you would never hurt those who don’t deserve it”. a wicked smile appeared on her lips.

She wanted to show him what it was like when he couldn’t figure out what someone was up to. Of course, she didn't say anything about that. Stepped closer to Adrian again, pretending to want to kiss him. Although it wasn't a pretending, she really wanted to kiss him. But when she almost touched the man's lips with her own, she made a quick motion and tried to kick Adrian's hollow of the knee (popliteal) with her own foot. She wondered how much of this the other would notice, or he would fall to his knees in front of Ingrid's feet…

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Truth be told, the current conversation - and the novel new idea for the entirely different dance that would come after - was far more interesting to the Sith Lord that martial training, but even he had to admit (with some reluctant) that he needed it dearly.

Only further amused by her comment about his Sithspawn, he smiled wickedly, nodding. "Oh, certainly." Currently, anyway. As an Acolyte, he had taken anything he could get, performing acts that were as gruesome as they were inelegant - but there was no point in dwelling on past mistakes.

Not when he had already corrected his course, in his own way.

Such thoughts were quickly pushed out of the way as Ingrid moved to kiss him yet again... doubly so when she drove her foot into her knee just as the kiss was about to land, a move that sent him tumbling to the ground and would likely have incapacitated the old Adrian outright.

His new body was far more resilient, however.

Snarling in pain, the Sith Lord pushed away the fog of confusion, hands snaking towards the readhead's centre of mass with Force-aided speed in response. She was not the only one who could play dirty, damn it.

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

Ingrid immediately noticed that Adrian liked the experiment and its mention much better. She shook her head, she could have expected it to be. After all, her lover was also young, a man, and yes, such a subject always pleasantly ruffles the moods. The woman's comment on free will seemed to appeal to the man, and she smiled.

As far as she could see and feel, the man suspected nothing as she stepped closer to kiss him. Not from her subsequent move. She expected the Sith Lord to stay on his knees after that and now she could really kiss him after whispering a few words. But that is not what happened in this situation.

She was really surprised when she felt the pain from the man's direction. Though she didn't even do it painfully, she was just trying to hit the point that caused the man to collapse because he couldn't hold his legs. Thought it possible that the doppelganger body might feel pain at a point where it shouldn’t be like a normal person.

She saw the attack the next moment, but since Ingrid didn't use Force, so in vain she was fast, Adrian was much faster than her. Although she tried to evade the Sith Lord's attack completely instinctively, she had no chance in this situation. All she could do was dampen her fall so she wouldn't hit the floor with full force with her back, which still hurt a little.

The previous moment, Adrian was still kneeling at Ingrid's feet, now she was lying in front of him. When she arrived to the ground, moaned a little. Otherwise, the arrival shouldn’t have been painful, but her treatment wasn’t over yet after Borosk, so it must have been painful. She hadn't moved yet, she just looked at the man contentedly, it was all in her eyes that it was a great move from him.

The next moment, however, she attacked, this time using Force, trying to lock her legs around Adrian's waist and pull the Sith Lord down to her side on the ground. If she succeeded, she turned with both of them, to sit in a riding seat on Adrian, at the end of her movements.

If she succeeds or if she doesn’t, she still speaks and said:

”Your first victory!” she said with a smile.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

In such close quarters, with such short warning, even Ingrid could not evade his blisteringly fast fists, which sent her tumbling to the ground. A surprise, to the martially-inept Sith Lord, but a welcome one, the look in her eyes making it quite clear that she was pleased by his performance...

... if apparently not satisfied to leave it at that, given that she soon after leapt into another piece of complicated acrobatics, acrobatics which saw him pulled over and thoroughly befuddled until he landed solidly on the ground with her atop him as if riding his waist.

Not an unpleasant position, combat training notwithstanding.

"That it is!" Chuckling softly, he grinned at the woman sitting astride him. "Though I suppose your recovery would have been followed by a more devastating counterattack in real combat." Eyes turning thoughtful, his grin widened and he wagged a hand-shifting-into-claws in front of her face. "Then again, I suppose I can literally tear people's hearts from their chests, now. Neat."

Hand turning back into its "natural" form, his thoughtful look remained. "... but I suppose you owe me another question." Reaching up to stroke her cheek as he thought, he soon after arrived at a decision. "Your "Genetic Heritage", the way you described it was... somewhat unusual?"

kf8PVDr.png
bvU6aHX.png

Eventually, they both found themselves in a very pleasant position. Laughed softly at Adrian's words, but she didn't answer yet. She didn't tremble when the Sith Lord turned his hand into a clawed hand right in front of her face. It may have been nonsense, but she was not afraid and not worried, though she knew that the other would be faster and stronger, if there were enemies, she would have trouble surviving so close. But at least it would be exciting. She smiled tenderly.

”Yes, although in most cases, the attacker would get behind your back and try to grab and break your neck from there, or strangle you while hugging your waist with their feet. I only chose this position because I was sure you would find the situation pleasant. A kind of reward.” she whispered.

She winked at the Sith Lord at the end. Nodded that she really owed and had a sense of which question she was going to get. She really did. When Adrian strokes her cheek, Ingrid closes her eyes and kisses him in the palm of his hand. After the question, she nodded again and opened her eyes to look into the man's eyes.

”Genetic anomaly rather than heritage. As I mentioned, I was born with this, and so did my siblings. We are the perfect combination of our parents. Their gene structure was linked to each other in a way that was theoretically physically impossible. We inherited only the best qualities and traits of our parents. This also means knowledge, skills and characteristics. I’m as good as or better at everything than they are. Thanks to this, for example, my father was a great pilot, when I got into a fighter jet for the first time in my life I knew what to do, it instinctively went as if I had been doing this for a thousand years. This is not genetic memory, merely instinctive talent. That’s why I’m so good at what I have.”

She took a deep breath and wondered how to proceed. Had to think about it for a few moments.

”More specifically, I’m also trying to say it scientifically because I think you value it better. The gene structure is inherited in the most appropriate way, the dominant and more favourable genes are in an order with a chance of mathematically zero considering the possible factors. By separating the genetic code, the complete and pure gene pool of the two parents can be deciphered, all traits of the offspring, partly the mental ones, are inherited uniformly, complementing each other in a way that is not possible without pre-planning. Biological properties are also paired in a similar way, refuting most known laws. Even my aunt, who is a Sith Lord didn’t find an explanation for this… And before you ask, I’m not genetically engineered. In fact, I wasn’t even a planned kid, I was an accident.”

As she spoke, she continued to watch Adrian curiously as to what he was going to say about it. What does he think about all this.

”What do you think about this?” she finally asked.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Another piece of martial advice to file away for when he might need it, and then she got to the exciting part. Eyebrows rising at her explanation, the Sith Lord was very clearly surprised. Theoretically impossible indeed - what she was describing was unheard of in humans, though he had accomplished a few comparable feats through targetted bioengineering, albeit never without its share of disadvantages.

Looking increasingly thoughtful as her explanation continued, he opted to remain silent until the very end.

"I think that what you are suggesting is all-but-impossible... but I am inclined to believe you nonetheless." Eying her thoughtfully, his follow-up question was uttered in his least offensive tone. "Are you sure you were an, ah, accident, however? And that neither of your parents had been involved in anything unusual? Bioengineering, Sith Alchemy, even contact with unexplained artefacts or anomalies?"

If it truly was "merely genetic", the potential was near-incalculable - depending on whether or not it could be isolated and modified, he could even see it revolutionising the cloning business. It seemed a far more elegant solution than memory flashes, certainly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom