Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Day with Daddy

"No it's not, Lilin... Your Force aura is very weak. I think you almost died there." He sighed, trying to cuddle against his daughter. "Come on, let's head home." He smiled, carefully holding his daughter in her arms as he cradled her close, making sure that she was going to be alright.

After all, that was what he thought.

@[member="Lilin Amore Lancaster"]

Lilin Amore Lancaster

L
"Are we leaving so soon?" Lilin asked. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to play, even though she had just had a near-death experience. "Daddy, I am fine..." She was stubborn. It was not too sure where this trait came from, considering, that she was mostly like her mother, and her mother was definitely not stubborn at all.

@[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

"Honey... You almost died." He paused, a tear running down his cheek. I could never afford to lose you, alright, love?" Smiling, he embraced her lovingly, letting her tap at his residual Force energy willingly. She needed it to survive.

"I love you, Lilin."

[member="Lilin Amore Lancaster"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom