Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A day of training.(Trux Ensis )

Trux Ensis

T
'' Hi there, so how do we start the training. By shooting some targets or by some theory on combat?'' Trux said while pulling out his trusty M-500 Blaster reloading and readying it. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Trux Ensis

T
(Little question about the location: where is it we're training? @[member="Regor Laxvan"])

@[member="Trux Ensis"] ( oh I forgot to mention thad, just a small base of the G.L.C(galactic liberation collective) ) ( a faction I created a few days ago.)

Trux Ensis

T
(Oh alrighty then) ''I'd prefer some combat theory. I still need to figure out some good tactics for hunting Jedi and the like.'' @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

*regor handed him a small datapad* "this contains some commando training, it is often most effective to use a slug throwing weapon, something Thad fires rapidly, gas, explosives, or take them out at extreme range's before the notice you"@[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
Trux takes a look at the datapad ''I'll read it later'' He put it into one of his pouches ''I guess my Flamethrowers will come in handy then. And maybe my Electroshock-net thrower, too.'' he said pointing to a red piece of armor on his left bracer. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Always!'' He said putting on his Helmet. ''Let's go wreck some targets.'' @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

*regor walked outsed the little building they were in up to a small shooting ranches, hiden by the jungle just as the rest of the base was, the targets were a few broken B1 batteldriods* "hopefully gearbox has taken al the useful parts out of these" @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
Trux aimed at one of them and shot, hitting one in the middle of it's face. ''Your turn. Try not to miss on your first shot.'' He said teasing Regor. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

*regor laughed* "don't worry, I demolished dozens of these" * regor fired a small burs at the target al of them hitting it in the chest* @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Not bad.'' He said. Then he ignited his Jet pack and flew up 2 meters not keeping still but moving from left to right and then back again, all the while shooting two of the Targets both three times in the chest. Afterwards he landed and faced Regor. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

* regor pulled out a emp grenade and threw it at the target, hitting them al in the blast* "thad would have ben more impressive in they still worked" @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
Trux chuckled '' I guess so, well I have some questions about your G.L.C., what is it you guys do and do you guys need some bounty Hunter help? I currently don't have a lot to do so I figured why not ask?'' He said all the while aiming at one of the droids with his left arm. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

*regor smiled* "we can always use more volunteers, and we are a organization Thad seeks to liberate to oppressed and fight oppressing, nomather who or watt chouses it" @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Interesting, whenever you need some help just send me a mail over the holonet, I'll help you whenever I can.'' He said handing him a small card with a holonet-mail adress on it. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"soundes good, but you better ask Cena(just a npc), she is our slicer and takes care of most of Thad" ( so your wanting to join the G.L.C?) @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''I'll do that then when I'm leaving. But now on to some more training.''
(I don't know if you can join more than one faction. If yes then I would gladly join. @[member="Regor Laxvan"])

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom