Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Day In The Life... of a Stormtrooper [Closed]

Darren Onyx

D
It was big. The new battle station, now named Death Star, was massive. Walking down the long hallway to hanger bay 84G, the trooper captain wore his sand armor. He breathed a sigh through his helmet. He was meeting his squad today. He never really liked his line of work. Nothing exciting ever really happened.

When does it ever happen?

The captain sighed as he entered the hanger to see a transport landing, inside waited his new squad. Their orders were to report to the planet of Tatooine to investigate some stolen droids. Just another day in the life...

[For all the scenes in this thread, just imagine all the maps from SW Battlefront 2. Hehehe. Let the comedy ensue]

John Harrison

J
Slipping on his helmet, Delta-420 reached for his medical equipment... and fell from the bench that he was sitting on inside the transport. The helmets really needed better visibility. Fumbling for the box of supplies, he hurriedly attempted to retain his dignity. He hoped he wouldn't have to fire a blaster. That'd be unfortunate. On that note, he decided it was time to check he had a blaster. Due to the fact he couldn't see for shunfa, he just patted his thighs. There it was. He thought the gun was loaded, and decided to stick by his assumptions. God help him if it wasn't.

(Are you coming onto the transport, or are we getting off?)

Darren Onyx

D
(OOC: You are getting off)

The captain sighed as the ship landed. When the hatch opened he already saw a fumbling soldier. He shook his head. Not at how he fell. His tongue accidently got the better of him. "You seem a little short for a stormtrooper." He cursed himself. They were all clones from the Clone Wars... right? He shook his head. He just waited for the whole team to line up as they are suppose to in front of the shuttle.

(OOC: My chat text is going to be pink because of my character, Captain Flowers)

John Harrison

J
Turning in confusion as he heard the captain talk, he gathered his bearings. Just able to see him, he raised his middle finger. "Well sorry. It's not my fault that I'm a genetic anomaly." Straightening his helmet, he strapped his medical gear to his back. "Sergeant Bones, at your service." He said grumpily, making a half-arsed attempt at a salute. "Anyway, who are you? Captain..."

Darren Onyx

D
The captain didn't care for disrespect. They had the worst job in the galaxy. "Captain Flowers. At ease medi."

Darren Onyx

D
Flowers smirked. "You got a problem with my name son?" The captain gave another smirk. "Code name is Florida Some planet or something. I was called Flowers for short. Lets people believe I am nice. Teach those bastards wrong." Flowers said with a laugh.

John Harrison

J
"No problem with your name, cap'n, but I will note that Florida is no shorter than Flowers. You really should think about that." Bones shrugged, trying to wipe some dirt off his visor. "My name is better, if I do say so myself."

Darren Onyx

D
The captain didn't like him. He didn't care. It was one mission together. "Well nerf herder. I don't like you. Deal with it."

Flowers waited for the remaining soldiers to exit the small shuttle. He whispered under his breath, "I hope the rest of these guys are like him."

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
The trooper, number 1023, a male Human named Davin Felth, walked off the shuttle. He was very angry, as he had just washed out of the AT-AT corps, even though he had done very well. He really hoped no one would annoy him, for he really didn't want to talk. Seeing his new captain out of the corner of his visor, he headed over there to see if he could get some peace from the talkative crew of the shuttle.

Darren Onyx

D
Flowers waited as the rest of the team got off. He decided to talk with the last one to leave, the one who was angered. He approached him. "Name and job." Flowers said quickly. "I am Captain Flowers, I will be leading you in this mission."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom