Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.

"Tatooine, you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. This place is writhe with crime and injustice, any and all Jedi should come here to see that without them. This will happen all around the Galaxy. All Jedi should know if they do not act, and sit back in their council chambers and simply discuss. It will be too late when they decide to act."
Meta recited to himself, words he had heard from some old grey and withered jedi in some cantina on Nar Shadaa. The Jedi seemed to overlook the small things. Not paying attention to the small things, not anything warranting their concern wasn't dealt with. Hopefully Meta could find some other Jedi here and hopefully they could try and help him liberate some if any of Tatooine.

Meta sat behind the man@[member="Regor Laxvan"] in the cantina. Overhearing his comment, he titled his head and replied. "It does have a certain attraction to it, doesn't it?" He commented, his body twisted slightly so that the cloak dropped, showing the closed Glaive attached to his waist.

Regor looked back at the man behind him.* "it does, but if it wasn't fore the people here Thad need me I would never come back, but those dam slavers keep coming back" @[member="Meta "]

Atlas Kane

A
''Wow, what a coincidence. I'm here because of some slavers too!'' Yasuo said. He had been sitting one table to the right of both of them, drinking some of his blue milk.

Meta nodded somberly. "Yes, the Slavers truly are a menace. But.." He turned his head to @[member="Yasuo"] and leaned. "I would keep your voice down my friend. To our left there is a group of Slavers sitting three tables away, all currently carrying blasters and one carrying a vibro knife under his belt." He tilted his head to the right. "Four tables that way are two Bounty Hunters currently contracted to keep any Jedi, away from the Slaver operations. Permanently if you catch my drift..." He retracted his lean and relaxed.

Regor smiled", and spoke in a soft almost whispering voice* "we could stop this forever, I knowe the location of there main base and got a MAAT whit troops waiting just outside the city, together we could stop those basterds fore good" @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

Atlas Kane

A
''Sounds good. Let's kick those slavers in their behinds.'' Yasuo whispered. @[member="Regor Laxvan"] @Meta

"aright, but maybe we should first get ride of the once Thad are here, I prefer to leave non of them breathing" * regor whispered to @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]well making Shure his DC-17 was fire ready*

Meta didn't truly approve of the use of strong language but smiled under his mask never the less. "Don't rush to action yet." He said resting one of his massive hands on @[member="Regor Laxvan"] 's shoulder. "We should tail the two bounty hunters and take care of them first. They are the real threat." He quickly turned his head to find the Bounty Hunters were leaving. "Are either of you two at all good at sneaking?" He said, getting up from his seat.

"no im not, im more of a guns blazing kind of guy, but this will work too"*regor aimed at the bounty hunters, making Shure he would be able to take them out before they could even turn around* @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

Atlas Kane

A
''Nope, not really. I prefer taking on my enemies head on as well.'' The padawan said. He had never learned much about sneaking or being stealthy, he had always preferred to fight the enemy in a duel. @[member="Regor Laxvan"] @Meta

* regor looked at the Jedi surprised Thad he knew his name, but he sighted* "your right, I wouldn't want to hurt those Thad we fight fore" @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

"We just need to follow them, until they leave civilian areas. Then you can fight them head on all you want." He reassured both of the gentlemen @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Regor Laxvan"] beside him. "Now, lets get going. Follow my lead." He said, as he began walking in the direction of the Bounty Hunters.

Atlas Kane

A
''wait guys, why ... never mind.'' He said to the now moving Soldier and Jedi. He didn't really know what they were up to, but he followed anyways.

Regor kept his distance, keeping a eye in the surroundings, shouldering his blaster rifle again, ready to shoot the moment there were no civilians around any more* @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom