Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.

"Ce'na has the coordinates she is waiting whit the others at the MAAT a few clicks out from here, it is out far in the desert" *regor said well put his blaster and knife away and picked up the DC-17 ageing, after Thad he started slowly walking in the direction were the G.L.C troops were waiting* @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

Regor turned to him* "already taken care of, the others are at the M.A.A.T, it might be a old gunship but it still does the trick, and has an of space to transport a platoon, so we should al easily fit, we only came whit a small team" @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

Atlas Kane

A
''How far is it to the camp and how fast is your M.A.A.T?'' Yasuo asked while catching up with the others. @[member="Regor Laxvan"] @Meta

Meta nodded. "Top notch stuff Regor." He smiled under his helmet and his Glaive retracted and he placed it at his waist. "It would be best if we left here, someone might have heard the blaster fire, and that jetpack is near ready to explode." He said as he began to stumble towards the door.

"the camp is deep in the desert even in the M.A.A.T it will take about 30 minutes, and she is fast though it still is tech from the clone wars" *regor started walking ageing* @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

Atlas Kane

A
''I suggest we land somewhere the slavers can't see us. For instance behind a big boulder or something. We don't want them to know that we're coming, do we?'' The Padawan said. He didn't want to imagine what would happen if they were spotted by the slavers and deemed enemies. That's why he wanted a stealthy approach this time, it would also be a lot easier considering how well armed and defended the camp had to be.

"we could do Thad, the MAAT has powerful weapons but it wont end well fore the slaves, they are no match fore us anyway" *the were moving at a decent pase threw the streets* *he laughed at Meta's commend* "I totally agree" @[member=Yasuo] @[member="Meta "]

Atlas Kane

A
''But think about what would happen to the slaves once the slavers recognize they don't have a chance. They would kill every single one. That's why we should take the stealthy approach to this situation, for the sake of the slaves.'' Yasuo said to @[member="Regor Laxvan"]. Then he turned to @[member="Meta "]and said ''Do you have an opinion about this?''

"I already agreed whit you on Thad" * the arrived at just outside the city a MAAT was waiting, whit a group of men and woman in uniform from al kindest of species, also there was 1 Twi'lek and a geonosion, both of while walked up to them* "I see you brought some help Re" *the twi'lek said* I Shure did Ce'na" *regor replied* @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

Atlas Kane

A
''Good, no all out assault on the base. We need to be sneaky and check out it's defenses from a distance first.'' The padawan said to @Meta @[member="Regor Laxvan"] ''Oh and hello.'' Yasuo said to the twi'lek and the geonosian when he saw them. The commando sure had some interesting squad-members.

"Let me introduce you, the lovly lady here is Ce'na, she is our communications officer/slicer and a live long friend of mine"* he turns to the geonosion* "and this mechanical genius here we cald Gearbox" * he started whispering* "Thad beceas none of us can acly pronounce his birth name, he prefers the nickname anyway" @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

Atlas Kane

A
''Alright, that thing should be able to get us to where we need, but remember, land at a place where the slavers can't see us.'' Yasuo said, going past the soldiers and into the MAAT.

"yeah yeah I know" *regor said as he climde into the ship together whit Ce'na, gearbox and the soldiers, from the inside the MAAT hade more room Thad it looked everyone could stand or sit comfortable, the MAAT lifted up and flew in the direction of the camp, the outside doors closed to keep the dust out, and the gunners kept an eye out fore anything suspicions, from out of there bolls* @[member=Yasuo] @[member="Meta "]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom