Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.

Meta stopped mid run. He made his way towards @[member="Yasuo"], his Glaive fully extended in hand. "I wish I had a lightsaber right about now.." He sighed. Raising his Glaive in a fighting stance. "How long until we can get all of those civilians onboard the shuttle?" He asked as the ships began to land.

*Regor and the soldiers fell back and fired from behind a rock* "should only be a few minutes, we just need to holde out" * the ships landed and the slave traders started firing at them, aided by the slavers Thad came rushing out of the door* @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

A few soldiers were mowed down but most made it behind a rock, the geonosion was sniped out of the sky, luckily the shot had only hit his wing. Meta began to charge, using the force to accelerate his already fast speed. He leapt into the air, twirling and spinning the Glaive, he brought the Glaive across in a slicing motion. Curing through a few of the newly arrived soldiers.

* gearbox, stumbled behind the rock, bleeding a little, obviously weakened* "get gearbox to safety" * 2 of the soldiers and gearbox dasde of toward the ship, the soldiers supporting him, a other soldier was mortally hit, Regor and Ce'na stayed close together behind the rock, making Shure to cover ease gap in the field of fire of the other* "Cives should be al in the ship in a few seconds, we can fall back than" @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

*regor and Ce'na coverd Meta as he ran towards them, wel a other of there comrades fell, regor tossed a grenade over the rock, to cause confusion in the enemy ranks* "the cives are onboard, if we can make it back to the ship were home safe, its firepower is an of to deture anyone from pursuing" @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

( yeah sorry fore Thad, English is not native to e, and dyslexia doesn't help either, though it is only a really problem whit writing, basikly it means something like scare away from, I just don't know the spelling of it) @[member="Meta "]

*regor, and watt was left of the soldiers retreated, he and Ce'Na at the back of the group, a few feet from the ship he gets hit in the leg by a blaster bold, leaving a flees wound, leaning on Ce'na he stumbles into the ship, getting dragged in by here* @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

* the ship lifted up, and few of, the gunners covering there exit, Ce'na placed regor aliens the metal wall were he sat down, well Ce'na started to tend to his wound, he sat back* @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

*rogor turnd to him* your welcome, you might have saved the live of some of my bothers, so thank you, and if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, feel free to call on me and the G.L.C" * he leaned back ageing as Ce'na applied some kolto on his wound* @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]

Meta nodded as the ship flew away. There were no signs of an incoming attack, they were safe for now. But how long that would last was yet to be decided.

(OOC: I think we can safely say that's a job well done, our characters should get on with their stuff for a while.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom