Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Day at Home (Open to All)

"Jedi can fall in love mister-know-it-all I'm not sure if you realized, but the Code as been tweaked out by deceased Master Luke Skywalker. The code is not the same as in the Old Republic.", he said with an arrogant tone to his voice

[member="Tristan Gregory"]
[member="Ruby Senri"]
[member="Alana Vettry"]

Undin didn't care about what the low-life sith had to say. It was more important to recomfort the girl "As [member="Ruby Senri"] said, drop it. Our focus now should be to make the girl feel better".

[member="Alana Vettry"]

" for now" he wasn't gonna let this little wannabe Boba fett have the last words " id have a better chance taking down the immortal empire with fetts retired old ass than you" he turns back to the girl turning his attention to her instead of the hunter

@Undin Jaii

"Damn that'd be too bad because Boba Fett's dead, I think you'd have a better chance with him." Ruby said, laughing in his head.

[member="Undin Jaii"]
[member="Alana Vettry"]

"First you two kids don't really know for what i been through, one thing is to lose your parents, one different is lose them and been taken away to work as a slave, i wouldn't wish to anyone suffer that.... As for the jedi and sith thing don't worry, i know the feel, if you tell me you're a bounty hunter or that you work for a Hutt , i will cut your head off without hesitation"

Said Alana to [member="Undin Jaii"] and [member="Ruby Senri"], she remain silent some minutes and then sighed as she saw a newcomer in his cave that started talking with the kids

"He is right, not in the way that the jedis are evil, but that they are emotionless slaves of their code, for me is really hard to see you two as jedis, the way both act, the way you let your emotions take control over you" she said to Undin and then looked at Ruby "Your hate for the siths.... And you're right we also have a code, but our code is not restricted as the jedi... Anyways if you really want to help me just leave me alone"

She then looked at [member="Tristan Gregory"]

"Sorry if i'm being rude, but i'm not in the mood, so tell me what do you want?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom