Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A dark path of vengeance

A jedi should never seek revenge...

I've started off this character to do a lone retired Jedi on a mission of vengeance. Kadann has a back story as a Jedi Master who fought for the Republic through to the height of the One Sith war. After the destruction of Csilla he's been mercilessly hunting down Sith.

Its definitely skirting a dark path that will inevitably consume him. Rather than just showing up in dominions, events, invasions I thought it would be fun to see if anyone was interested in getting involved in the storyline.

Could be that someone gets swept up in the murderous crusade and draws him further down the dark path, or maybe tries to drag him back from the brink.

Anyone interested in writing?

Oh interesting! Yeah I'd be interested in something, I have a couple options to throw at you though.

One important question would be about dark siders vs sith. Cause I have Salis who WAS a sith but doesn't call herself one anymore, though she's very dark sided. Course, she never had a massive reputation as a sith either, and left before the Jen'ari ultimately fell apart. But I do have an alchemist who is also very dark sided...but again, not quite sith. Both of them would honestly pressure him to go further. Salis would actually be a little in the middle, her opinion is basically. "Do whatever brings you the most joy whatever that may be, though if it hurts me I'll make you suffer." while the alchemist/biologist ( Walker Walker ) would pressure him only because he wanted to see him go further to the darkness. He'd probably even try to give him some little amount of help just to see what happens when someone who was jedi indulges themselves in the dark. Salis can hide her presence, while Vash is pretty much entirely incapable.

Another that could be used is Shavara Shavara , also an alchemist but far more light sided. She's younger than either of the others and far less combatively skilled, though fairly powerful. She wouldn't actually pressure him due to light or dark sides, but rather due to how it might be affecting him if she could see it. Far as Shavara knows, due to her culture, light and dark are just called 'way of thought' and 'way of emotion' (or heart, don't remember at the moment). Both are acceptable methods, but neither should be utterly given into. So she might press him to moderation, which may be utterly useless to him but would be something she could do.

The Ashlan Crusade might be able to hit both notes for you. We are on the warpath to eliminate the Sith from the galaxy. We are not afraid of doing what is necessary to achieve this. We are also a pretty devout group of people, treating the Light Side as a deity. Perhaps you can find a balance within our ranks.

Or eventually fall and have us hunt you or something, whatever works :p

I would most certainly be down for such a go! My faction is allied to the BotM which would only fuel further tension I imagine, more so being present at the later Ilum raid.

I'll definitely be turning up in more BotM activities

Another that could be used is Shavara Shavara Shavara Shavara , also an alchemist but far more light sided. She's younger than either of the others and far less combatively skilled, though fairly powerful. She wouldn't actually pressure him due to light or dark sides, but rather due to how it might be affecting him if she could see it. Far as Shavara knows, due to her culture, light and dark are just called 'way of thought' and 'way of emotion' (or heart, don't remember at the moment).

I think that would be a lot of fun, especially given how diametrically opposed it is to how he sees the dark side of the force right now (something to be extinguished). Do they have a regular place in the galaxy they can be found?

The Ashlan Crusade might be able to hit both notes for you. We are on the warpath to eliminate the Sith from the galaxy.
I'll keep an eye for activities I can join!

Kadann Kadann yeap! We could form up a post if you would like. Des is something a Jedi would clearly find despicable. He is no sith, by no means, nor are his people anywhere near that. But that would not, in any way, make them any less wicked. Should Kadann stumbled upon them it could be interesting to see how things unfold

I think that would be a lot of fun, especially given how diametrically opposed it is to how he sees the dark side of the force right now (something to be extinguished). Do they have a regular place in the galaxy they can be found?
Sweet! And yes, they can be found within or nearby the Eternal Empire territory, whether as her normal self or in disguise (since she works with the rebels, though he disguise is more elaborate than just shapeshifting, even has a mask for it designed to have a specific force presence so other force sensitives wouldn't recognize her with it on). If she's in disguise, it's likely she's trying to accomplish something or gather information about the EE's forces, if she's not in disguise, it's probably something scientific or stopping off for supplies for instance.

She can also be found specifically on Vran'Ti as it is her home-world. Though there's also a lot of details going into that force-wise, as everyone has a force sensitive organ, but not everyone is actually force sensitive. Outside of that, most anything important can be found on that page or summed up somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom