Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Dangerous Game

Test your might...

As the end of the year approaches and the next one comes, I have decided once more to offer myself as an antagonistic figure in someone's story. If you are a Jedi looking to perhaps be tempted by the Dark Side or a Sith seeking greater power, perhaps we can arrange for something to help further develop your own character against a great adversary.

If you are curious to what you may expect, the best comparison I can offer is something similar to Anakin and Dooku - an encounter that makes you realize you are not strong enough, and either push your character to pursue even more power in an effort to one day (possibly) overcome.

This is also not restricted to just Jedi/Sith characters as well - If you're a Mandalorian seeking retribution or just want to find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time, you are more than welcome to throw yourself at me. As per usual, no death will be involved (Unless you really want it), but there certainly will be permanent scarring/amputation. Always a good excuse to get a nifty cybernetic.

If you are interested, feel free to DM me and we can discuss further details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom