Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Coalition to buffer against the Corporatists

Lujian-Military-Symbol.png

The-Kobitana-Estate.jpg

Location: Tiresh's private residence on Lujo; The Kobitana Estate - inside the grand hall.
Objective: Feel out the formation of a coalition within the Senate
Tags: Shran Shran Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn Auteme Auteme Shoma Ike Shoma Ike Faith Organa Faith Organa Eboi Seth Eboi Seth Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce Mirana Praji Mirana Praji Donavon Arturo Donavon Arturo Brama Tagge Brama Tagge Elizie Athacorr Elizie Athacorr Grand Moff Vel'alari Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn Annasari Annasari (Open to other Senators and representatives as well. Also, If I tagged you and this is not your cup of tea or you would be staunchly against the proposal, sorry about that, you can just ignore the tag)

It was another flawlessly warm day on the planet of Lujo. The towering mansion of the Kobitana Estate was nestled against the mountainside, overlooking a lush valley with enrapturing waterfalls and a gentle mist that seemed to wash over the landscape with a dream-like effect.

Tiresh looked solemnly out her bedroom windows, taking little solace from the beauty as her mind turned burdened thoughts over and over again inside her head. Everything within her hoped that this was the right move… that this was not a big mistake. The last thing she wanted to be a part of was a cause of division within the Senate, however recent events had caused her greater awareness as to the direction that the Alliance was heading under the watchful and greedy gaze of the Chancellor as well as much of the Corporatist bloc. It was becoming transparent how mono-thematic their thought process was, and while business and healthy markets were certainly in everyone best interests, it was not the entire picture. With war to the north, rising tensions to the east, and the loss of a significant ally to the south, every move and decision was important. Was the Galactic Alliance best served by having Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe at the helm? A man who's soul motivation seemed to be the markets and the flow of credits? Would he be able to safely navigate them through two full-scale wars and not burn the credibility and integrity of the Alliance down in the process? She wasn't sure… It was a scary thought to meditate on. And while this meeting was not centered around attempting to remove the Chancellor from his office, it was at the very least intended to balance his power within the Senate and to create enough push back that he would truly need to begin to take them more seriously.

She turned with a sigh, straightening her dress as she looked in the mirror to make sure she was presentable. Finally she turned to the door and began to make her way to the Grand hall where she had been informed that her guests of honor were now assembled.

white.png

The-Round-Table-arthur-and-gwen-32163412-500-333.jpg

The hall was very vintage, like something out of another era. It had massive brick pillars and archways with large openings to the outdoors, letting in a refreshingly warm breeze. While it was an older style of architecture, it was immaculately upkept. There was a large round table in the center of the hall, with the guests of honor seated around the circle. Each guest had a servant standing somewhat distanced behind them who was waiting on their every need, refilling their glasses with the beverage of their choice or presenting a different platter before them. There was an extensive selection of exquisite plates of food that covered the table... much more than the typical hors d'oeuvre's. Tenderized meats, elaborate side dishes, delightful deserts… Tiresh wanted for everyone to feel comfortable as well as honored for their valuable time.

The senator of Lujo walked gracefully through the open archway into the hall, moving briskly towards the table as she smiled warmly, taking her place amongst them. She did not want to come off as trying to lead this endeavor… She simply hoped to kickstart the conversation.

"Honorable Senators and representatives, thank you so much for your willingness to travel all this way to our humble yet beautiful Lujo. For many of you, I am sure this is your first visit to our shores, and I hope it is the first of many." She smiled as she raised her glass as a form of toast to everyone present, then took a brief sip before continuing, "As I shared with you in my communique, I am stricken with great concern for our noble and prosperous Alliance. We are at war in the north with the Maw, and we might be at war with the NIO by the end of the month. On top of this, we find that our neighbor to the south has all but vanished overnight, while the NJO has continued to distance themselves from our great union. I share a fear with many of you that we are in a very desperate and fragile time, and that we must be vigilant to not only uphold the safety of our alliance, but also its integrity. With recent events, including the most recent legislation proposed by the Chancellor to grant mega corporations unhindered governmental oversight of the south, I fear that the Corporatists have grown into such a posh and comfortable position of power within the Senate that the other voting bloc's have become obsolete in their considerations. While I agree that we need to pursue stable markets and economic growth, my fear is both short term and long term in its nature."

She took another sip from her glass,

"Short term… The war with the Maw is pressing down upon us, and the NIO is coming in with a fury in the light of our perceived weakness. Most of this has transpired on Chancellor Tithe's watch, and while I honor the Chancellor as an exceptional Corporatist who has done much good to stabilize the markets... I wonder... is he the strong leader who can confront the Maw? Or curb the NIO? Or is it under his leadership that we are being perceived as weak, and our enemies are taking advantage of such weakness? I am in no way suggesting at this time that we need to make a move to remove the Chancellor with our own delegate… I hope such action will never be required, as I desire to contend for unity within the senate during these trying times as much possible… however, I am greatly concerned and believe it to be imperative that our voices are heard in this hour. Therefore, my proposal to all of us gathered here today is unto the formation of a coalition that crosses party lines. A coalition that can help to provide balance and needed push-back against the narrow perspective of the Corporatists that has been dominating the Alliance conversation for some time. Because... what will happen if, in the long term, corporations have been the defining lens through which the Alliance is viewed throughout the galaxy? We must not stand by and allow the Alliance to succumb to the dangers of a mono-thematic approach to our escalating problems."

She sighed, putting her glass down and observing those who were gathered around her, "I have no desire to present any form of leadership in such a coalition… but instead I truly aim to humble myself, for the sake of unity... to the incredible wisdom and experience that is seated around this table. I hope that we can come together somehow across our party lines to truly fight for what is in all of our best interests moving forward. With that, I'll open the floor."

Last edited:
The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix

Arage sat crisp and ready at the table, while listening intently to Kobitana's words.

Usually the Lord Admiral of the Humbarine Reach did not join these sort of meetings. The banality of the Alliance's politicking exhausted her and while there were things to do in the Reach... frankly taking up a lesser priority. But now Arage wondered if she had made an error in that regard. A casual glance around the table revealed to her that the crop of Senators had aggressively shifted from the ones that had represented the alliance worlds back at the very beginning.

She recognized a few, of course, Brama Tagge Brama Tagge and Grand Moff Vel'alari, both heavily involved in that complete mess over at the Bilbringi system, if she recalled the intelligence reports correctly. Faith Organa Faith Organa seemed to be one of the few fixtures that was always around. She wasn't huge on the nobility, but a long-running leadership like that had its advantages. Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce she knew... rather intimately. Heavily involved in that little kurfuffle Arage started with Balmorra, that had been rather fun, no? You didn't cross fleets with a man without getting their measure at least somewhat.

Her glance only briefly passed by Auteme, but it sharpened nonetheless. The one good thing the Alliance had done was forcefully push the Jedi Order out and in the end it had been the act of a Sith. What a bother.

Force sensitives always had a way of mocking things up.

"Humbarine extends its thanks for your... warm welcome, Senator Kobitana." Arage filled the silence following Tiresh's reasonable words. "I realize I am not a Senator like many of you." A little shrug of her shoulders. "But I found the reports of unchecked corporate power rising in the vacuum of the Confederacy's demise troubling to say the least."

It was the main reason the despot of Humbarine decided to leave her world.

"The corporatists have a forceful push and power behind it however. Chancellor Tithe's ability to cut through the meat of things and reach the pragmatic response has served him well. And it is undeniable that it has led to prosperity to Alliance client-worlds, while so many around us have atrophied or collapsed entirely."

The Silver Jedi were barely an entity worth mentioning, the Confederacy was gone, the Empire collapsed. Three major nations going out in a whimper.

"As I said, I agree that unchecked expansion of corporate entities in the South is undesirable. But this coalition must present an alternative view that is easily understood and will capture the minds of the citizenry. A strong alternative, if you will."

Sure, Kobitana mentioned she didn't want them to eject the Chancellor from his position, but since this potential coalition would go head-to-head with his own base of power. Well. It would be naïve not to consider the ramifications of that. Best be prepared for an undesired consequence than be asleep at the wheel.

"I always believed that the Alliance has been too soft in its dealings with others." That could cause a little bit of ruffled feathers, but Arage had been reasonable for almost an entire speech's worth. Time for something else. "-if this proposed coalition will take a renewed interest in the military affairs of the Alliance and push for a strong confrontational posture against our enemies in the Galaxy? I can only applaud this venture."

Shran Shran Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn Shoma Ike Shoma Ike Eboi Seth Eboi Seth Mirana Praji Mirana Praji Donavon Arturo Donavon Arturo Elizie Athacorr Elizie Athacorr Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn Annasari Annasari

Vel'alari

V
"The reason the New Imperials are breathing down our necks is due to Tithe's total mishandling of the situation at Kuat. This mess could've been avoided if he respected Kuat's contracts with the New Imperial Order. If war starts because of it, it will be due to his error.", Vel'alari stated, bluntly. She stood in solidarity with her Kuati brethren in this crisis, having embargoed further production of military vessels for the Alliance fleet in protest. "And I fear his actions will lead to the undoing of Bilbringi's safety. He quite clearly thinks of profits more than the ever increasing threat of the Brotherhood."

"My people have suffered at their hands more than any other, yet the Alliance has done next to nothing to end them as a threat due to Tithe's inaction. Why has nothing more been done to stop a clear threat to the safety of the Core Worlds and beyond?"

Arage Bao Arage Bao

CC-Express-20211230-1313590-23524539208052164.png

Objective: Attend gathering
Tags: Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Arage Bao Arage Bao Grand Moff Vel'alari

Air-Brush-20220113135220.jpg

Xasha had a suspicion she might have an ally in the Senator of Lujo, her representative the The Arbiter The Arbiter had spoken for her and mirrored her own concerns about the Chancellor. Her own advisors had scolded her for voting against Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe on his personal bill during her very first Senate vote. She knew she would quickly be flagged up by his people, but she wouldn't vote against her principles, and maybe the risk would have a side benefit, if he knew she wouldn't blindly agree for political safety reasons, she might be able to bend his ear in exchange for concessions.

And know she was here, surrounded by other concerned politicians, how quickly she was finding her place she thought. And if it all came to nothing, Lujo was a galactic stones throw away from Constancia, she could risk an afternoon on a roll of the dice. She moved around uncomfortable, her suit was new a gift from her aunt, and the fabric had yet to relax properly.

Listening intently to Senator Kobitana speak, she had a fire in her belly about the chancellor, it was terribly bad manners to read another person's mind without their consent, but she had to admit she was tempted to have a peek inside to see if there was anything else exciting inside there.

The next speaker, Arage Bao Arage Bao was an Admiral, she was not aware of them herself but had very limited experience outside of Constancian circles so far.

"You speak exceptionally well, Senator Kobitana, and I agree with your points of concern. Before I go on, I think I would like to avoid putting too much of the blame for the Alliance's current issues at his feet, we are after all, the only Galactic scale democracy and the sum of our parts.

That being said, his leadership is mired by his toadying to the Corporate sector, and the move to personally front the SILK legislation, essentially handing the southern sectors to them on a platter makes a mockery of what our predecessors have handed us responsibility for."

She paused and looked around, trying to read the room. Then gestured at Grand Moff Vel'alari

"The Grand Moff is right, about the mess at Kuat, as much as the Imperialist nature of some of our far northern planets makes me uncomfortable, their cultures, and traditional links to our neighbours should be respected.

The fact that one of our Allies brought a war fleet into out space because we couldn't be trusted with their military assets under repair, well that is embarrassing to be honest. I would be very interested to see how we are perceived right now by foreign powers."

She was aware that Senator Kobitana had a business arrangement with some of the Ashlans, so she wouldn't say the actual opinion of them bringing a war fleet into alliance space uninvited, but either way, the Alliance should be shocked at what led their allies feeling the need to take such action.
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Last edited:
if they're watching anyways

"I should think," she said diplomatically, "that the Alliance stepping in to stop extrajudicial killings perpetrated by an unstable leader is a good thing. Likely worth a minor inconvenience to one of our allies." Her first look was to Callisto. Auteme wasn't angry; perhaps just disappointed that a woman of such high standing had such poor priorities, and a misunderstanding of imperialism.

Her gaze changed in intensity as it shifted to Vel'alari, however. Her expression and tone were nothing but respectful, but behind her eyes there was a disgust and contempt for the Senator of Bilbringi. "Of course, I understand how worrying it is, the idea that the Alliance might step in to remove an Imperial despot from power, wouldn't you say, Grand Moff?"

A slight smile.

She calmed, and then put forward a first step. "The Corporatists are, of course, heavily influenced by the corporations that support them. The presence of their representatives in the Senate itself is a detriment to our democracy, but that is likely not something we can change, especially with the strength of the corporatist bloc currently. However, I think dividing these two groups by waning their trust for one another is the quickest way to success.

"I intended to table a major infrastructure and social services bill, which would have been funded through a significant tax increase on the largest corporations. Obviously this would never pass in the current Senate against a united corporatist bloc and the few discount-corporatists who float around the other parties. Instead, I think breaking this bill up into many pieces -- and by extension, breaking up the tax increase -- would slip it under the noses of the corporatists, and provide a suitable defense against opponents who say that the tax raise is too steep, given each individual bill's tax would be miniscule. The combined support of everyone in this room would ensure the passing of these bills.

"Then, once the IGBC, the Trade Federation, and the rest realize the damage to their bottom line despite the riches promised by SILK, they'll speak to the Chancellor, punish the corporatists under their thumb, and so on, waning the trust of those corporations in their Senate protectors.

"This is, of course, only one issue, but my understanding is that standing against to the corporatists is our goal. This is the simplest way I see -- smuggling in enough tax through boring bills. A death by a thousand cuts."

Tags: Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Arage Bao Arage Bao Grand Moff Vel'alari Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Auteme Auteme

Sssar's head was motionless as his eyes moved to look towards one speaker and then the next as they delivered their ideas. The Fillithar was a massive individual and demanded a great deal of space even as he was coiled in an attempt to present a more compact form. When it seemed that it was proper for him to chime in, after Auteme, he did so "I will echo thanksss for thissss gracioussssly and generoussssly put together event." he began with his signature hissing "Asss ssssome of you may no doubt remember I have sssserved in the Ssssenate for many yearssss. During my tenure I have attempted to ssstand firm on two prioritiessss. Firssstly the interesssstsss of the people of Eclipsssse. Ssssecond the rule of law - absssssolute." the large serpentine head turned to face fully towards Auteme "I have known you to be sssstaunch in your ressssolve. Though we have sssspoke little. I have no doubtssss assss to your pure intentionssss; however I will not ssssupport increassssing the financial burden of the people. For when the tax is increasssed the corporationsss will no sssseek to ssssimply pay. They will sssseek firsssstly to withssstand the regulationssss by dissssposssing of biological employeesss for droidsss. Thereby presssserving profitability. Increasssing unemployment and then creating a new need for localitiesss to sssspend additional revenue on ssssupport ssssysstemss for thosssse now unable to contribute to the economy or sssssupport themsssselvesss. While the people of Corusssscant may be unsssscathed... the ssssmall mining and ssssalvage operationsss will close firsssst. Interplanetary travel will begin to cosssst the end usssser a great deal more asss factoriessss tighten for partsss ordersss in the period between sssshifting demographicssss - droidssss for workerssss." he paused then continued while looking towards the others present "Taxation hasss been presssent for eonsss as have the tacticssss to evade them. Moving locationssss, facilitiesss, outssssourcing, and droid implementation. We cannot regulate the corporationsss to such a degree without the citizen being harmed in the processssss more sssso than the true targetssss."

The Fillithar's purple scaled coils began to make a sound akin to a heavy rain as he straightened up and the lengths of his formed a visual illusion of endless movement in opposition to the surrounding coils "Insssstead of taxation and massssss regulation I purposssse allying ourssselves more ssssstringently with the Federal Marsssshalsss and Ssssector Rangerssss. Increassse their funding through budget reallocationssss. Incentivize economic crime invesssstigations. Anti-Corruption campaignsss. Bring the sssskeletonsss from the clossset. Threaten their reputation. fluctuating public ssssupport, invessssstment confidence, and sssssuch thingsssss asssss to the benefit of their way of life. Tessst the boundssss of their loyalty. Asss they closssse their rankssss pick from them their weakesssst. We are possssitioned for the greatesssst sssservice we can render to the citizenssss of our Alliance. True jusssssstice."

Last edited:

DJMayzG.png

Madelyn sat primly in her chair, a face a mask of quiet interest, of neutrality. Inwardly, her heart was racing.

“Thank you senators for your words, and to the Honourable Senator for Lujo for hosting this meeting.”

She looked around the room. They were an odd bunch, the assembled senators. If it were not for the threat of the corporatists hanging over them, many of them would refuse to share the room. But, as it stood, recent events provided opportunities for strange new alliances.

“I will start with a word of caution. We who are present represent a wide variety of divergent interests. While I do not expect anyone in this room to put the priorities of their planet second, when it comes to the affairs of the senate, we must put forth a united front if we are to unseat the current power bloc.”

Madelyn looked at each of the meeting’s attendants in turn as she went on.

“Let us maintain our focus on what brought us here. The Chancellor’s approach to the Kuat incident was misguided, and the SILK trade route scheme is an unmitigated disaster and a gross abuse of Corporatist power.”

With so many personalities, and so many different priorities in the room, Madelyn worried that things could spiral down into bickering. So far things had been fairly calm, but, if they couldn’t remain in control they wouldn’t achieve anything. The disadvantage of their little group is that so far, none of them had really got along. They would need to put on a show of unity to compare to the single-minded profit seeking policies of the Corporatists.

“All of you have put forth some excellent ideas. I share Senator Kobitana’s concern that the Chancellor is unsuited as a leader for the tests he is now facing. I agree with Ms Bao’s opinion that whatever we achieve here must be a desirable alternative to the current paradigm. I share the Grand Moff’s indignation and Senator Castillo’s alarm, and, though I do not appreciate her slight against Imperials, I see the potential in the Senator for Epoch’s tax proposition. Finally, Senator Taszzn’s proposition for restoring law and order to the Alliance is a stroke of genius, and would complement the proposed tax bill quite nicely.”

Madelyn paused. Hopefully, that would do some of the job of keeping the peace. She understood that in certain circles, she was widely disliked, and certainly not trusted. They would have to put that aside.

“As for me, I suggest that we form our alliance here, now, in this room. If we focus on our commonalities: fair taxation, rule of law, defence against our enemies and the end of corporate hegemony in the Alliance, our path becomes clear.

“I propose we form a standing council to meet alongside the Senate, chaired by Senator Kobitana. We will meet regularly to discuss our strategy, block direct action by the executive where possible and obstruct the corporatists with whatever they try to push through. It will not be long before the rest of the Senate echoes our rumblings. They will see that Tithe and his cronies are unfit to lead.”

“If you all agree, then all we need is a name. Personally, I’m quite fond of the ‘Free Alliance Coalition.’”

Last edited:
Shran listened intently. As always he allowed most of the others to speak before putting in his two cents. He had learned over the years that this generally put him in a much stronger position in negotiations or even just situations like this one. Frankly, Shran was a little surprised to even be here to begin with. When he joined the senate as a member of the Imperial Bloc, he expected to be an outsider without many friends. That could still come to fruition but the fact that he was even allowed to attend these talks was a victory in itself and one he was more than happy to run with.

He put his drink down and sat up in his seat before he began to speak, "Fellow senators and other distinguished guests, first let me start by expressing my appreciation for being here. I have heard a lot of complaints about the current leadership of the Galactic Alliance and trust me, they are concerns that I wholeheartedly share. However, we must focus the bulk of our energy on coming up with substantive measures to oppose the current power base. I have heard the NIO brought up on a number of occasions as a cause of concern. I think we can all agree the chancellor is ill-prepared to handle that situation. It is no secret that us imperials value strong, centralized... often military-based leadership. While I will not be so diluted to presume to try and be a de facto leader of this ragtag coalition we appear to be building..."

Shran knew he was lying through his teeth, just as he knew every other person who already made the same public rejection of accepting the leadership mantle was lying through their teeth as well. There was not a person in this room, nor in the whole of the senate assembly that hadn't imagined themselves sitting behind the Chancellor's desk. That was, after all, why they were all here. The discussion itself is quite literally about shifting the dynamic of power and the culmination of that would be replacing the man currently sitting at that desk.

"...But I know Imperials. I am one. I have a long history in their ranks. I'm sure I still have one or two contacts left in NIO. I would be willing to offer my experience, connections and... if need be my personal cruiser, as a means to serve as a liaison between the Alliance and NIO. Maybe smooth things over. They respect power. I can speak their language."

GADividerRed.png
Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe | Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn | Auteme Auteme | Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto | Grand Moff Vel'alari | Arage Bao Arage Bao | Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix | Faith Organa Faith Organa

CC-Express-20211230-1313590-23524539208052164.png

Objective: Attend gathering
Tags: Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Arage Bao Arage Bao Grand Moff Vel'alari Auteme Auteme Shran Shran Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn

Air-Brush-20220113135220.jpg

"that the Alliance stepping in to stop extrajudicial killings perpetrated by an unstable leader is a good thing. Likely worth a minor inconvenience to one of our allies."

Xasha sighed, "Poorly chosen words on my part, I do not dispute the fact that the the Alliance should work against this sort of thing, but there are likely better ways than have thus far been explored."

She thought more on Auteme Auteme proposal to apply incremental taxes until the corporations suddenly feel their ally in the Senate has let them down. "This plan has merit, but like Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn suggested, I am sorry if I have mispronounced that by the way, the corporations will adapt to slow nibbles at their margin by putting pressure on their employees and increasing prices on commodities. I think I would like to see some financial modelling on such a strategy, but it may be a route."

"i would also love to see the chancellors face when he saw increases in anti-corruption funding get through, I suppose that's the benefits of being the new girl, my hands are still clean so far."
she laughed as she thought how many other seemingly good hearted Senators would also be squirming at the sound of anti corruption probes. Her worst excess was too much partying as a junior politico, but she had long since been cleared of any wrong doing for that.

As talk of leadership began, Xasha leaned back and took it all in, she throwing her hat into that ring being fresh out of Planetary politics, but it was fun to watch each of them maneuvering themselves, all desperately trying not to openly say they want power. Obviously nobody wanted power, there was absolutely no way that person willing to work in the Senate would have ambition, obviously. But it was very fun to watch them all try. For her own part Xasha dreamt too one day being Chancellor and helping to build a modern and enlightened Republic.

"Those with Imperial links could be useful allies to resolving this situation, however I feel leaning too heavily on them could postion us as Pro-Imperial and give the Chancellor and his Bloc significant leverage against us." she thought about all the "imperial pawn" accusations that were often thrown about to try and discredit otherwise loyal Senators.

“If you all agree, then all we need is a name. Personally, I’m quite fond of the ‘Free Alliance Coalition
"How about Commonwealth of Independent Systems? I heard a rumour that name is going spare now?" she laughed at her own joke, what a mess, the SILK plan was a disaster waiting to happen.

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Last edited:

Location: Tiresh's private residence on Lujo; The Kobitana Estate - inside the grand hall.
Tags: Shran Shran Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn Auteme Auteme Shoma Ike Shoma Ike Faith Organa Faith Organa Eboi Seth Eboi Seth Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce Mirana Praji Mirana Praji Donavon Arturo Donavon Arturo Brama Tagge Brama Tagge Elizie Athacorr Elizie Athacorr Grand Moff Vel'alari Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn Annasari Annasari Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe Arage Bao Arage Bao

While Tiresh had done her best to be careful in how she communicated her concerns regarding Chancellor Tithe, there was an internal sigh of relief as others confirmed even stronger stances. Both Arage Bao Arage Bao and Grand Moff Vel'alari seemed to be very unpleased with the Chancellor. In many ways, this was a testing of the waters, discovering what was really weighing on the other representative's minds… what were the sticking points, and what could they ultimately find mutual camaraderie around that could galvanize them together instead of fracture them apart.

Tiresh nodded In agreement with Arage Bao Arage Bao 's sentiment that they must come up with a strong alternative, it was not enough to replace something… it must be replaced by something better. She also nodded in agreement with Grand Moff Vel'alari as she disparaged the way that the Kuat crisis had been handled. It had been, truly, a disaster on all accounts.

She nodded at Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto 's rebuttal that not all the blame for their problems could be laid squarely at the feet of the Chancellor. That was very true, and while many were attracted to the idea of being Chancellor, the title also carried with it a strong magnet of accusation and blame for everything and anything that went wrong. In truth, she would lean in either direction… if the majority favored an attempt at a vote of no confidence and a replacement of Chancellor from their own ranks, then she would as well. But if the majority favored a more subtle approach, she would be all for it. It was all about unity at this point. For the greater good.

While she greatly appreciated Auteme Auteme 's transparancy, she flinched at the first signs of tension within the group. She definitely was a firebrand, and there was an unfiltered pureness to her which Tiresh enjoyed. The idea of separating the corporation from the Corporatists was an intriguing proposition. She liked the concept, but also felt like it was a longer term play, which could be great if pared with other strategies. But raising the taxes too much on the corporations caused Tiresh some hesitation, which was then expressed as well by Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn who warned of the risks of raising the taxes too much on corporations, and that it would ultimately hurt the consumers. His proposition for reform and greater authority allotted to the Federal Marshals and Sector Rangers hit a very positive chord within Tiresh. She nodded with a smile.

The Senator felt a wave of relief as Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe helped to refocus them on the points where they were in agreement, and the push to aim for a unified front despite personal agendas or platforms. She also seemed to be of the opinion that the Alliance would be better served under a new Chancellor. As Lowe suggested the formation of an alliance immediately, Tiresh nodded in agreement. The idea of forming a standing council that would help to organize and execute their combined strategies in the coming months was ideal, and while Tiresh was slightly surprised that Lowe proposed for her to be it's chair, she could definitely see some benefits to it… for one, she was a newer senator, and because of this she had not made any enemies. She was also unlikely to be a nomination for Chancellor if the group decided to go that route due to her lack of experience in the political arena. And she was fairly neutral on most other accounts. All of these reasons made her a rather safe nomination to sit as chair of this new Coalition, she mused.

As she listened to Shran Shran share about his wealth of expertise and influence with the Imperials, she nodded in agreement that he would be a valuable voice moving forward. She then chucked at Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto 's joke about a possible name opening up for availability.

A name for the Coalition had been proposed, and Tiresh took a sip from her drink before speaking,

"I think that Senator Lowe has done an excellent job of summarizing many of the concerns and strategies that have been presented, so I will not bother in repeating her words." She smiled warmly at Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe with a look that expressed gratitude for her contribution. "One factor that has not been addressed fully is a military strategy for defending ourselves against the Maw and possibly the NIO…" She looked over with a hopeful expression towards Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce and Donavon Arturo Donavon Arturo , two men that she knew would have wisdom into such areas. It was the three of them who had kickstarted this movement a while ago, meeting together and expressing their concerns for the defensibility of the Alliance against the Maw. Now things had grown much more serious, and so the three of them had organized this gathering to broaden the net. It might be Tiresh who had sent out the communique and was perceived as being the initiator, but in truth it was all three of them. Tiresh believed that their military experience was critically needed in this hour, and she had already considered backing Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce for her nomination as Chancellor if it ever came to it. The Alliance needed someone stable... proven... strong...

"But if we feel that we have a shared platform that we can all get behind and build out from, then shall we move forward with Senator Lowe's proposal and make our Coalition official? A name has been suggested for this coalition… the Free Alliance Coalition… and I am honored to be considered to sit as its chair if that is what everyone would agree to. However, if there is another name that anyone would like to nominate as chair, please do share your nomination. Shall we bring this to a vote then?"

She looked around to gage the room before raising her glass, "All in favor of the Free Alliance Coalition, which will stand for fair taxation practices, rule of law reformation, and a strong defense against our enemies, say aie!"

Last edited:

Vel'alari

V
"Bilbringi has more than enough military might to help lead the charge against the Brotherhood. If the Alliance military and senate won't act on the matter, we can do so ourselves. Your respective worlds possess great military strength also. Tithe can't deny our right to defend ourselves and our interests given the brutality the Brotherhood have shown unrelentingly.", Vel'alari said before nodding at Tiresh. "I support this choice of name. You have my support, though I fear deliberation and senate bickering will only get us so far. I would like to propose an extra option should diplomacy fail."

Vel'alari arose from her seat to address those gathered. "I propose that, if our demands cannot be met by the Supreme Chancellor, and corporate domination is allowed to increase without hindrance, we make use of our respective planetary fleets to blockade corporate strongholds. We will take no offensive action, of course, though the act alone will definitely make Tithe reconsider his priorities. If he sends the Alliance Navy to attempt to strongarm us, we need only hold our ground and wait them out peaceably. He can't afford to look like a mindless brute, especially in times like these."

"This is only to be considered as our final option, of course, but I fear Tithe's stubborn nature will lead to him burying his head in the sand or acting rashly. Kuat proved his mindset is not entirely stable. I also encourage Senator Shran's efforts to make diplomatic approaches to the New Imperial Order. He will have my full support in this endeavour. I will not throw Bilbringi into a potential war with the New Imperials when they alone have actually been acting against the Brotherhood properly."

Shran Shran
Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto
Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe
Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn
Auteme Auteme
Arage Bao Arage Bao

if they're watching anyways

Force, there was nothing worse than moderates. The fact that the Concordists were so quick to bend to Imperials showed a distinct insecurity in their identity.

No, that was harsh -- after all, the Imperials were no better at sticking to their supposed ideals either. Just last session the Senator of Byss had been sucking up to Tithe and the corporatists like his life depended on it, and now he was offering his help here. The Grand Moff seemed more concerned with ensuring her power on Bilbringi than anything to do with the Senate or Alliance, illustrated clearly by her utter lack of understanding of the situation with the Maw and the Imperials. And Lowe...

If Lowe hadn't been an Imperial, the decision on whether or not Auteme would join this coalition would be far easier. Despite the feeling that Lowe constantly wanted to take things into her own hands, she'd still proven reasonable enough, even if her complaints about Kuat were even more egregious than the rest, given her presence at those negotiations. An Imperial moderate -- two terrible things, and yet, Lowe made it work. Perhaps it was the fact that the compromises she made seemed always at her own expense. Still, it was hard to forgive either.

Were it then solely up to her morals and ideals, Auteme would've left by the time she'd seen the crowd Kotibana had invited to this meeting. Yet, the idea of a coalition was appealing, even so much so that she could easily forgive the vast dissimilarity in the interests of the member worlds. The influence held in this room was almost enough to create a majority in the Senate. She'd have to make some sacrifices, but she'd already given up something to even be here. Plus, with a more diverse backing, it'd create enough of an illusion around her personal politics to make every Senator listen, or at least willing to listen to her. That was most of the battle anyways.

She sighed. When Kotibana called for the 'vote', Auteme gave her little 'aie', same as the rest. She had to respect Kotibana's play; by even getting people here, they already felt obliged to join, to hear things out. Then as the coalition strengthened, they'd feel more and more the need to vote along with the rest. That would, hopefully, work in both their favors.

Of course, it'd all be for naught if the poorly-thought ramblings of the Chiss warlord were enough to sway these people. "Thank you for your contribution, Grand Moff, but I do insist that you do not derail our discussion any further," she said diplomatically. "Let's refocus, now that we are all in agreement about our coalition.

"Our primary goal is to counter corporatist power in the Senate. This is accomplished not only by voting down bills tabled by corporatists -- or others -- that increase corporate power and decrease accountability, but also by putting pressure on corporations that support that voting bloc.

"I do think that my initial proposal, placing numerous small taxes on the largest corporations, would be effective in the latter regard. And while I laud Senator Taszzn's concern for the people and understand his criticism, I also think he does a disservice to corporate greed in thinking that these corporations need any encouragement to cut costs and raise profits. It's also important to remember what we plan to fund with those taxes -- social services and infrastructure projects will be enough to support those damaged by corporations, and serve as a solid reminder of who has their best interests in mind."
Slashing corporatist re-election chances was a multi-faceted strategy. She made clear by her tone and posture that she had nothing but respect for Taszzn, both as the most experienced Senator in the room and for his strong ideals. He was doubtless the strongest ally she had here; better yet, he was someone she could disagree with while also fostering rich discussion.

"However, I do fully support your proposal for greater anti-corruption measures. That would doubtless be highly effective against the corporatists," she said with a nod. "If you require any aid with related legislation, I will happily co-sponsor it."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Grand Moff Vel'alari Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe Shran Shran Auteme Auteme

For the most part Arage just listened.

It took quite a good measure of discipline not to raise her eyebrow once, twice, even thrice at one point. Arage remembered a time when she had been considered an extremist within the Galactic Alliance. A despot of a whole sector, who refused to accept oversight from the federalized government and for the most part forced Humbarine to chart its own way.

At one point even causing a border crisis with Balmorra in an attempt to annex it, before settling for deep concessions in its industries and shipyards.

Yet it was clear that something had changed within the Galactic Alliance. She blamed herself for her surprise. This is what happened when you isolated yourself from the rest of the Galaxy to focus on the affairs of the Humbarine Reach. Sometime between Humbarine's ascension to the Alliance and now, she had been left behind by the younger generation.

Arage could hardly claim to be an extremist when about eighty percent of the people in this room were almost howling at the chance to prostrate themselves in front of the New Imperial Order.

A small contrarian part of her wanted to point out it was a rather silly notion to blame Tithe and the Alliance for not anticipating the Kuat crisis. A fully-fledged Imperial warfleet jumping out of hyperspace in their territory because of what amounted to a contract dispute? Arage believed Tithe acted with a level of restraint she wouldn't have possessed herself.

In fact, if she had been the Chancellor. Well. Glassing Bastion would have been at least in the top three of responses.

"I vote aye," Arage murmured gently in the void of Kobitana's request for a vote. "I'd hope in the middle of all this... spirited debate, we do not forget another crucial point, dear assembly. We must strengthen the Alliance's ability to respond in a strong fashion. I am not particularly interested to quibble about who is at fault on Kuat, but it is clear we are surrounded by entities that believe the Alliance can be pushed around. I cannot imagine the New Imperial Order would have responded the way they had, if they actually feared our potential response."

And regardless of what one might think about the New Imperial Order or the Maw, you never wanted to be seen as the fragile glass house on the galactic scene.

"The military and navy must be strengthened. If the Galaxy at large sees us shy away from conflict and only offer our cheek, the Maw will be the least of our concerns."

She wondered if this was a good route forward. It would have been easy to just let them argue and sell themselves out to the Imperials. Then Humbarine could follow Kuat's example and secede... in a more successful fashion.

It was a shame Arage was personally offended by incompetence.

"Aye." Shran uttered, almost begrudgingly in response to Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix . It had been far from the discussion that Shran had wanted to have. Now more than ever he desperately longed for the days where his voice carried respect and his suggestions were taken as orders by those eager to impress him, hoping to make a name for themselves someday. Here he was just one drop in an ocean of voices that are supposed to be equal. Not that they always were perceived as equal depending on the listener. Nevertheless, he understood that if he wanted to gain any ground, this was the medium he would have to go through and thus he would have to play by their rules in the meantime. "I would just like to add, however, that I concur with Miss Bao. Peace is nice. Peace through strength is realistic. Those who would oppose the Alliance are watching closely to see just how far they can push us before eliciting a proportional response. They will not be so quick to oppose us if they can clearly see that doing so would be a fatal error on their end. After all, a true victory is not just to beat ones opponent. It is to show them they were wrong to have opposed you in the first place."

Tags: Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Arage Bao Arage Bao Grand Moff Vel'alari Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Auteme Auteme Shran Shran Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe

The large Fillithar remained silent as the others spoke. Contemplating the legality of what some had proposed. Using the defense forces of member planets to blockade reminded him of incident at Byss and what had stemmed from there. Sssar had been in the camp that decried both sides for their contravention of rule of law. Instead of utilizing the proper and legal services of the Federal Marshals or the Sector Rangers a civil war had almost sparked itself within the Deep Core.

As Auteme debated with him the reactions of the corporations to taxation and the like he tilted his head in a dismissing nod of the conversation signaling that both had said their piece and that he was disengaging for now. Being without arms meant he could not give a shrugging gesture to indicate that he believed both points had merit, and complexity that would be best saved for another time. After all this new coalition was still well within its infancy.

Sssar turned his gaze to the two Chiss "In defensssssse of thisssss Alliance there sssshould be no effort sssspared, I agree. However that may be the proposssition of war sssshould alwayssss be the mosssst final of sssssolutionssss. I sssssay thissss not assss a platitude but asssss a point of principle. No more than I would sssssee the people crusssshed beneath the weight of our conflict with the corporatissstssss than I would sssssee them sssslaughtered on the burning fieldssss of battle. No singular sssstrike in memory hassss ended a war among the great powerssss. Thisssss galaxy hasss known naught but war unending for decadessss. We are to be the beacon of hope and sssstability not another besssskar clad hammer sssstriking down all who oppossssse usssss." he shook his head slowly and deliberately "I would count you among my alliesss only if you sssshould move these militarisssstic notionsss to the cornerssss of your policy suggesssstionsss." Sssar then looked to their host and with a firm tone decalred "You have the ssssupport of Eclipsssse, sssshould the whole agree that war, blockadesssss, and the like to be the conditionssss of a failed coalition policy."

ANZx.gif

// OUTRIDER // Senator Governor General for Eufornis Major
// LOCATION // Lujo

// OBJECTIVE // Inevitability
// THEME // Creep

LlDDs0A.png

For nearly the entire evening, Donavon had been auspiciously quiet.

Afterall, he had no reason to speak. Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix knew where he stood, as did Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce . It was their meeting that spurned this, in the end. Kobitana voiced her concern over Tithe's actions there, as had he. If the Chancellor was profecient in just one thing, it'd be making money. At any cost. War was profit by other means, Gat Tambor Gat Tambor had said that.

So, how much money was Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe going to make off the deaths of his constuients?

No, no he supposed it wouldn't come to that. But it could. Scarey enough. "Eufornis Major suggests members of each party elect a Vice Chair for this new Coalition. An organized machine is what we need, especially against them"

"But I would remiss not to note" He paused, looking around for emphasis. "This has nothing to do with partisan politics. It's about doing the right thing. What we were elected- or appointed, to do"

With that, he returned to his corner of the room. Watching, waiting for a response. They could see reason. They had to see reason.

Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn | Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix | Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce | Arage Bao Arage Bao | Grand Moff Vel'alari | Auteme Auteme | Shran Shran | Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe | Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto

Tags: Shran Shran Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn Auteme Auteme Shoma Ike Shoma Ike Faith Organa Faith Organa Eboi Seth Eboi Seth Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce Mirana Praji Mirana Praji Donavon Arturo Donavon Arturo Brama Tagge Brama Tagge Elizie Athacorr Elizie Athacorr Grand Moff Vel'alari Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn Annasari Annasari Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe Arage Bao Arage Bao

Tiresh took another sip from her glass, then spoke up after Donavon Arturo Donavon Arturo had finished,

“I very much understand Grand Moff Vel'alari ’s sentiments and fear of inaction, I believe that Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce ’s Common Soldier Corps legislation has helped to strengthen all of our systems for defensible action against the Maw. I know that much can be said of Lujo. I believe that we can continue to rally our systems forces and the fleets of the GADF without much resistance from the Chancellor at this time. I think that we can all agree that if we moved into the realm of blockades within Alliance territories, that would be another nail in our coffin when it comes to increased instability and lack of confidence in the Alliance, as well as a sign of greater internal chaos to our enemies.

“As much as I am against this onslaught of corporatist mono-thematicism, My greatest fear is the growing instability and weakness of our great union in the midst of exponential threats. Whatever action we hope to take will hopefully be in the vein of providing a stronger and more wholistic foundation for the Alliance. If the fruit of our good intentions is a further destabilization of the Alliance, then are we causing more harm than good?”

“I also echo whole heartedly Arage Bao Arage Bao and Shran Shran ’s concerns that the military and Navy must be strengthened. So many critical attacks on core worlds is completely unacceptable. This must be stopped as a high priority.”

“I also sense that there is great unity in favor of Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn ’s proposal for law and order reform, and Auteme Auteme and others have confirmed their support. Perhaps this should be the first legislation we push forward?”

“Furthermore, I second Donavon Arturo Donavon Arturo ’s proposal for each party to elect a Vice Chair for the Coalition. All of our voices must be heard, and I feel that this would create a strong foundation for our Coalition.”

“However, I would now like to focus some on Auteme Auteme ’s insight into the need to counter the corporatists power in the Senate. When I look around this room, I see the beginnings of something powerful that could truly be a catalyst for change within the Senate and the Alliance as a whole. But in truth, we still have a long ways to go. If we plan on implementing the strategies that are being presented, it is CRITICAL that we obtain a majority vote within the Senate. Otherwise we will be trapped underneath the Corporatist agenda with no real ability to influence anything beyond our own systems.”

"So, in this vein, I would like to broach another topic… Are there any senators or representatives who are not in this room that might be brought into the fold? Also, are there any Corporatists who might be more moderate, who we could persuade to join such a coalition? While a mono-thematic corporatist approach is unacceptable… in full transparency… we need the corporations and the stability of the financial institutions in order for all of our systems to thrive. But we must have accountability, and we must have balance.”

“If we are to gain a majority vote, I feel that we have no choice but to reach across the line to certain Corporatists who would either be reasonable enough to see the need for proper balance, or perhaps ambitious enough to see their own influence grow as a result.”

Last edited:
Faith was quiet sitting with a cup of tea waving off wine to keep her mind clear. She had assumed that this was just a social gathering to get to know one another, but no.

Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix wanted to build a defense so to speak against the corporatists in the Senate. A coalition has merits like minded trying to get to a mutual goal. Surely this meeting would not escape the eyes of the Chancellor, someone in this very room could find a reward for bringing the notes of the meeting to Chancellor Tithe. Perhaps hiding this behind a party would have been better than the look at the whose who of the galaxy gathering on Lujo. Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm probably had it ready for the headline.

Arage Bao Arage Bao quite the skilled orator who know what was thought behind the gaze that so carefully moved about the room.

Ah yes Kuat just a hyper jump away from Alderaan Faith wondered what would happen next Alderaan while it had managed to build its defenses, there was still the fear of a war in the Core. Alderaan small as she was could not stand alone, and it was questionable if the Alliance could protect them. Thank you Grand Moff Vel'alari for reminding her.

Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto spoke what had been whispered in other rooms on other planets about Tithe.

Auteme Auteme yes Faith agreed you hurt a Corporatist by hitting their bottom line. They was the injury that made them bleed the most, and yes taxes cutting away at their profits would work in time. But was there that much time available?

Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn had a point that the companies had an option to removing the organics from the equation and replace them with droids. But in truth right now to the south of the Alliance, there were millions who would be looking for jobs. SILK had given the companies cheap labor out of need and neccessity to feed their families they'd take less. No they won't have to give up that part they'd just move operations, or resource it to worlds that suited their needs. SILK was going to do a lot of damage to the south, and it would not stop the flow of refugees coming in.

For some reason Faith was surprised to see Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe she did not know her well and was not able to really understand if there would be an unseen intent. But her comments about Tithe were biting, Free Alliance Coalition. hmm... she didn't know she could be wrong about it all. But to suggest a new Chancellor spoke to Faith that this meeting had dual purpose.

Shran Shran admits to being an imperial and offers help. Trust was Faith's issue, could they trust him? Or would it open a wound so great that the Alliance would be lost. It was unanswered and could only be answered by allowing his assistance and seeing what happened.

Faith finally stood up, "Before too many more ayes, I figured I should stand since I am so short and tend to be overlooked in large rooms. Thank you for including me in this meeting. You want to form a coalition against the Corporatists, who support Tithe, and he supports them. I would like to point out what has already been said that the Corporations have been given their leave to head south to help the former worlds of the CIS. Their economy struggling, and their needs great. The corporations will give them what they need and then take from them the labor to build their businesses. Senator Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn they won't replace workers with droids, they will replace them with cheaper labor. They will seek their profits in the south to pay their taxes to the Alliance Auteme. And who knows maybe they will withhold from us what we need until we pay their price. SILK does us no good, the companies would have went with or without SILK in my opinion the only difference is now they have permission and avoid breaking Alliance laws"

Faith took a couple of breaths, "You want to challenge the companies I can agree with this. There is a risk here, the risk that the Chancellor will not see this as a challenge to the favoritism to the companies, but a challenge to his position. Everyone in this room I'm sure by morning will be on a list and sitting on his desk titled Free Alliance Coalition. In my opinion some will see it as a challenge to the Alliance itself."

"Are you all prepared for what could come?"
Any one of them could be removed from office that was part of the conditions to be a member.

She knew others would not see it the way she saw it, but she wanted to say what was on her mind now while it was fresh and while the floor remained.

What would happen to Alderaan with Kuat so near? Coin toss for certain

Tiresh let a finger trace the rim of her glass as she listened to Faith Organa Faith Organa 's concern. She knew all too well the fears that were being voiced… she herself had wrestled over such fears for countless hours in secret. Tiresh cleared her throat after the floor fell quiet, waiting to see if any others cared to speak before she stood up from her chair. She paused for a moment, looking around the room, a knot stuck in her throat as she searched for the right words to say,

"Queen Organa is right. While I believe that what we are doing in this room is the very definition of true democracy by attempting to hold those in power accountable, it does not come without a cost. Surely, no matter what form of government exists, there is one common theme that has proven true across them all… that those in power will do anything to stay in power. While we might be operating well within our elected rights and duties, we must not be ignorant to the push back that will surely come against us. Our reputations… our names… our families… The Corporatists will fight dirty. They will bribe us… manufacture scandals… stoke controversy…try to divide us..." She looked down, the weight of what might happen seeming to pull her towards her chair, "But I have already made my choice." Her voice was solemn, "I'm not doing this because it is easy… I'm doing this because I love the Alliance. And I believe in the Alliance. And I believe that I would be failing my constituents if I closed my eyes and hoped for the best…"

She let out a heavy sigh, sitting herself back down in her chair, "I believe that we are standing in a pivotal moment in history, and what we choose to do right now will effect the future of the Galactic Alliance. We are not meant to sit on the sidelines and watch as the future unfolds… We are the ones who will write the future."

Last edited:
"Choosing to do right is never as easy as it seems."

Alderaan could suffer all she could see was how much suffering they had already been through could they endure more. They were a strong people if they weren't they would have perished long before this.

How far was the reach of the Corporatists she felt they would all soon know. She did not fear for herself but she had a large family and they could be hurt.

"I'm afraid I must be like Bail Organa." She hoped they would all know what that meant if they knew their history and if not well she didn't know.

Faith nodded too all those present, "May the force be with you" Faith motioned Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj that she was ready to leave.

Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix and all others

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom