Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Chapel in Flames (Wedding of Morna Imura and Lexa Kimene)

throne_room_by_yefumm-d4ghzcf.jpg

Today was the ceremony of two people who would bond their lives together to become Husband and Wife. This was a special day for the couple that were tying the knot, Getting an arrow to the knee, placing bands, or whatever you wanted to call it. it was where two people had come together and despite the odds of war and politics decided to get married to one another so they could spend the rest of their mortal lives with each other. And for some of you who believe of life beyond the grave, the would be together then too!

*Camera pans down from the sky of the planet through forests, and lakes of water and planes of grass and trees. Ending up through the window of a man who was currently sitting down in a half done tuxedo lighting the cigarette of his bachelor life.*

Smoke drafted out from my nose as I allowed the breath of nicotine escape me from the lit cigarette. it means I would have to brush my teeth again before the actual wedding ceremony, but truth be told, I was nervous. As anybody should be. My fiery red button up shirt was open and allowed the tattoos on my chest and stomach to be visible. I thought back to this morning how I had woken up in a bed by myself in a long time. For the past few months I had been sleeping with my Fiance. And for one night had I had to deal without her so she could get up early in the morning to get ready for the "Big day"

I heard my door open to a servant walking in with a towel and a glass of liquid courage. I took the glass and downed it in one gulp and took the towel from the man's hands. I shooed him away with a hand motion as I sucked in another breath of the kolto Cigarette. I smashed the burning leaves with my fingers and placed it in the ash tray to be used after my shower.

In the span of about 10 minutes, I had showered, shaved, and even trimmed my hair so it looked better. I put in my earring and decided to forgo the nose and lip rings. I could go a day without looking like a punk boy when I am over 30 years old. Taking a hold of the now damp towel, I dried off my face and walked back into the room to get dressed.

I didn't need people standing around me gawking at how my suit looked on me. I liked my own privacy, and should something on my Tux need fixed, it would be fine. Someone would come and fix it for me.

I pulled on my pants that had orange, red, and purple embroidery that made the tux look different than just one that you would wear to say, a job interview. I pulled on the shirt, A bright, too bright for my taste, red that matched the petals of a rose after the sun shines during a noon day. Well, at least that's what I was told it would look like. Not sure that it was. I popped up my collar and worked on getting my black and orange bow tie fixed up. I slid it into place on my neckline and adjusted it accordingly while looking into a mirror. Sliding on the belt around my waist, it was a fine leather with studds of pure silver and an open spot for a sheath. I would be wearing my Phoenix sword today as a decoration for the suit, and not to be drawn as we expected no fights.

I smiled as the black bladed sword slid down with the ring of metal against leather into the sheath. Sliding the vest that was a nice dull black color over the shirt, I buttoned up the 7 loopholes in their respective places as I looked myself over in the mirror. I combed my hand through my hair to allow it to slide off to the left side of my face. long enough that it just passed my eyebrow, but not long enough to reach my nose. Right in the spot where it was irritating as it black hair would be right in my eye. But I could deal with it.

Reaching for the tux, I slid it over my arms as the same colors of embroidery were along the crests of my shoulders and down the lines on the front of the jacket. I buttoned up the top button only as I stood there, and moved the hilt of my sword to be out from under the jacket. I shined my palms together as I felt naked without my talon rings on my right hand. It felt awkward, but it was only for one day as I looked at myself in the mirror, yelling out to the groomsmen who were outside in the hall waiting to be called by me, I decided to do so, "I'm Ready! Come in or not, I don't care. Just don't gawk at me like a puppy."

OOC Rules:
  1. No fighting unless the Groom or Bride start it, or allow it.
  2. Thread is open to those who have met either Morna, or Lexa in a Prior thread, and have a reason to be here. (you may invite one guest as your "Date" if you care to do so)
  3. No calling the Groom a Female, Girl, Lady or the like! *Stares at you daring you to do so IC*
  4. Open time for thread to be allowed in is 24 hours from this starting post, once 24 hours are up, thread is closed from others joining. Special Permission may be allowed if can be swayed Via PM to Groom and Bride.
  5. Have fun!

[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa practically vibrated with excitement. Today was the day! Today, she was going to be married! She stepped out of the shower, and stared at herself in the mirror. Channeling her inner flames, she sent a heat wave through her hair, drying it instantly. She slipped on her underwear. The most difficult part of the day was laying on a chair next to the bathroom door. Lexa picked up the corset, holding it away from her like it was a wild animal ready to bite her. Why was fashion meant to be so painful? She could already tell by the looks of the thing that it wasn't her natural waist size, or anyone's for that matter. Squeezing into it was going to be a chore. She put on the deep red full-body slip first. She made sure that the guarders were secure on her legs, slipping her lightsaber into the hidden holster on the left one. You could never be too careful. Next, she fastened the hoop and the under-fabric of the skirt to her waist. She fitted the midnight black satin fabric on the hoop, letting it flow outward well past her feet. Lastly, she picked up the corset. It took an hour or so, but finally, she managed to tie it to a suitable size. It was hard to breathe, but she'd manage. She stared lovingly down at the beautiful dress.
cc0972dd8ed1923018869fcb2d24f08b.jpg

She looked back at the mirror at her plain face and neck. She picked up the choker she had had made for the day, and put it on her neck. The glowing orange magma crystal glimmered brightly just above her chest. She stroked it, remembering her first date with Morna.

ChokerBlackRedHeartsOS_zps8d811226.jpg

Well, she'd done all she could do. Slipping on her high heels, Lexa went out into the room where her bridesmaids were waiting for her. "I'm not the best at make-up, or hair. Could you guys help me out?" She said to them, holding up her black veil and smiling sheepishly.

[member="Enigma"]
[member="Tamara"]
[member="sabrina"]
[member="Kara Teerah"]
@Kira Liradain

Azekor Kimene

A
Azekor entered the room first. He studied the tuxedo Morna was wearing. "Please tell me that was Lexa's idea..." He chuckled. He shook Morna's hand. "I'm sorry. I don't think we've met. I'm Azekor Kimene. Lexa's older brother, and now, yours." Azekor smiled.
[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom