Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Chaos Dictionary

At Port Nowhere:
A saying meaning someone is currently in a backwater ship or station, either wandering, lost or laying low.

Salt:
1) The thing that makes food delicious
2) The statements said during a Dominion/Raid/Etc that convey butt-hurtness (Yes, that is a word. <.< or at least it is now)
3) The reason I do not PvP

Loldodging
- The practice of godmoding away from an otherwise lethal strike in a fight, in order to avoid character death or minor inconvenience.

The Map Game: - That thing Major Factions do, competing for dominance of the galactic map
Spawn Winning: - Joining a public thread with complete tactical advantage. Especially against another character.
Space LEGOS: - The Factory in a nutshell, except if you don't follow the guide lines the kindergarden teacher throws your LEGOs into a bin untill you decide to play properly with the other kids
Status Updates: - The devil. Also a way to passive aggressively poke at people you don't like

So, I notice some very awesome terms and saying developing in this forum. Some are unique to it, others are generic to Star Wars as a whole. Why not collect them all into one spot? Please help me create a comprehensive list by posting your words and saying below, with a brief description. I'll go ahead and pick At Port Nowhere as my first.

Salt:
1) The thing that makes food delicious
2) The statements said during a Dominion/Raid/Etc that convey butt-hurtness (Yes, that is a word. <.< or at least it is now)
3) The reason I do not PvP

Jsc

Disney's Princess
The Map Game: - That thing Major Factions do.
Spawn Winning: - Joining a public thread with complete tactical advantage. Especially against another character.
Space LEGOS: - The Factory in a nutshell.
Status Updates: - The devil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom