Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A chance meeting

Jacky

Strange in more ways than 1
"Nah...I like the stuff I have...It just needs a wash."

He'd hug and kiss her again, as he gets up and starts picking up his clothes, with [member="Brooklyn Justice"] Laying on the couch.

Jacky

"I'd think its about time that we start to make our way off of this rock. Go and explore the Galaxy together....Naked or not, that'd be your call sweetie."

He'd give her a wink, Putting all his clothes in a washer, and stood there, trying to figure out how exactly to use it. [member="Brooklyn Justice"]

"Let me help you." She said getting up she would put soap in it and then taking his hand she would place it on the dial and help him spin it then start it. "Alright come on." She said not bothering to get dressed she would walk to the pilots seat. Taking it she would start the engine and off they would blast into the cold vacuum of space. It would get cold so she would walk to the thermostat and turn it up

[member="Jacky"]

Jacky

He'd be rather fine with the cold,but didn't care about [member="Brooklyn Justice"] turning up the heat. He noticed that he was able to reach the ceiling of the ship, and started to climb about the ceiling, showing off his surprisingly good grip of the knooks and crannys of the ship that he could grab a hold of to climb around.

"Wee! This is Fun!"

"Indeed, Sunshine...This is something I never got to do with the smooth ceiling of the Cell back at the Institute."

He'd look down at her with his mask on correctly, looking like a creature from some horror movie, as he jumped down, and joined her up front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom