Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A chance meeting

Brook wandered through the ruins of an abandoned mental institution that had been rumored to have medications left from its years of occupancy. Or was this Brooklyn? It looked like her, but those of her that knew her would know this was not her, this was Cruella. Cruella was a psychotic woman who acted childish and was one hell of a flirt. She would look through any and all drawers and cabinets that were left looking for something to take the edge off

(OOC: Think Harley Quinn)

[member="Jacky"]

Jacky

Strange in more ways than 1
(I instantly love it)

Jacky was one of the few people who hung around the Institute...in fact, he was the ONLY one who didn't run off. He was trying to find the key to his straight jacket, as he looks up, and notices a rather beautiful lady, looking through drawers and such.

"Oh my...She's rather Busty, isn't she?"

"But...She's stealing things, we must stop this behavior!"

"Wait...why is she here anyway? Are we really sure she's looking for medical stuff?"

"Either way, I wanna say Hi!"

"Guys, Stop! Let me go introduce myself before you get all excited...and I'm looking at you Larry."

He'd keep talking to his other selves, as he then started to move towards [member="Brooklyn Justice"], looking like a mad man, talking to himself, and wearing a mask and straight jacket.

Brook wouldnt even see him coming. SHe would continue to look through the drawers. She was in dire need of something to take the edge off. She would not see anything and would flip the chest of drawers that she was looking through out of rage. SHe would then move to the next one before noticing the man and she would not know what to think. She would turn around, just then she found a vile of painkillers. She would instantly grab it and shoot in with a needle into her neck. She instantly felt better and skipped over to the man and would say "Brooklyn Justice nice to meetcha"

[member="Jacky"]

Jacky

"I'm Jacky, Nice to meet you as well [member="Brooklyn Justice"]"

He had sort of met up with her, meeting in the middle as she introduced herself.

"My My Girl...You honestly have an amazing figure...I'm Larry...Pleased to please you"

"You're also just as cheery as ME! I'm Mr.SunShine, and I'm here to make you HAPPY!"

He'd switch between Sunshine and Larry, jumping up and down in joy like a small child who got everything he wanted for christmas.

Brook at the point that Larry finished would begin to twirl a strand of her hair. She would feel great when people commented on her figure. When Sunshine came on she would smile her signature single dimpled blinding smile. She would instantly want to hug this man, he understood her, well they understood her very well. She would be wearing some very short shorts and a crop top showing off her toned abs. "Why thank you"

[member="Jacky"]

Jacky

​"Well you're quite Welcome, Sexy"

"Grr...Larry, SHUT UP! Or else I'll show you why I'm called BackBreaker!"

"Guys...You're making her want to run away."

"Run away? No! Please don't miss! We were just having fun..."

His personalities would swap back and forth before Jacky actually got a chance to speak.

"Guys, Just Stop it! Jeez..."

He'd chuckle, looking at her with a look of embarrassment under his mask. "Please don't run off....You're the first person who's just as batsy as I am who can form a coherent sentence without going mad."

He'd sit on a nearby left over, very old chair, looking up at [member="Brooklyn Justice"] since she's still standing.

Brook would giggle at the voices and as the man sat in the chair she decided to seize the opportunity. She would waltz over to him and smile "WHy would I run off?" She asked and then sitting down she would straddle his lap and sit on him wrapping her legs around him "You like me?" SHe said very playfully to him wrapping her arms around his neck

[member="Jacky"]

Jacky

"Y-Yeah..I do...First person I've met in a while."

"Oh my, my, my. You are really wanting my attention, don't ya?"

​"Larry! Stop making me embarrassed!"

He'd feel a bit hot under the mask, wrapping his arms around her waist in the form of a hug.

"Her waist is Warm and Fluffy! I wonder what else of her is Warm and Fluffy?"

He'd hug her tighter, giggling like a child as [member="Brooklyn Justice"] sits on his lap.

Brook would instantly fall madly in love with this man, She would reach up and gently remove his mask hoping he wont mind. Still giggling she would lean forward, her lips would meet his and she would love it. She would keep this up for a while before leaning back. "That was amazing." SHe said still giggling

[member="Jacky"]

Jacky

"Woah...That was...Wow."

He sat there, looking at her, surprised in both the kiss and the fact that she lifted up his mask, something he couldn't do. He was now falling more and more in love with [member="Brooklyn Justice"]. He laughed a bit, his lask still up, so she saw his bright smile.

"You are absolutely amazing...Would you mind taking me with you, when you leave? I'm quite sick of hanging around this ruined CooCoo house."

He'd realize that he was hugging her, the Jacket became loose when he sat down, as he then realized that his arms were a lot longer than the average human arm length.

"I would love to take you with me puddin" She said holding him "Just say the word love" With that she would stand up and grab her things." THey could do anything they wanted once they were done here. She had her blaster with her if she needed it. But she would grab a few more vials of the drugs and then come back to him "Shall we my dear?" She asked placing her arm through his

[member="Jacky"]

Jacky

"But of course...to your Ship, Love."

He'd tower over her, being over 6.5 feet tall, as they both walk off to her ship, him having a big grin on his face. He'd lower his mask on his grin, as they walk off away from what is left of the Institute. [member="Brooklyn Justice"]

Brooklyn would lead him to The Princess Angel. "Here we are home sweet home hope you like it Puddin." SHe said leading him over to a couch she would look at him "Whatdya wanna do with me?" She asked in a suggestive tone

[member="Jacky"]

Jacky

"Larry would want to talk, but he's just telling me what to say."

He'd laugh as he landed on the couch, being pushed by [member="Brooklyn Justice"].

"All I'd want to do is love you like no man has ever loved you before"

He'd relax on the couch, looking at Brooklyn as he starts immediately regretting his response.

"You want me? Then come get me" She said coming down beside him on the couch waiting to see what he would do. She was loving all the attention she was getting and would never stop so long as she got it. She would run her hand up his arm and then wrap her arm around his neck kissing him loving it. Next thing she knew it was off with her shirt

[member="Jacky"]

Jacky

He'd be enjoying the attention just as much as she was, as he took one of her hands and placed it on his crotch

"I believe that's what you wanted to play with right now, isn't it Dear?"

He'd keep kissing her back, as one hand pulls off her shirt, and the other is wrapped around her while they made out. [member="Brooklyn Justice"]

"Very much." As they made out she would strip him of his clothes and then strip herself. This was going to be amazing. She would fall madly in love with him as she took her bra off and then finally her panties. THey would then fade to black

[member="Jacky"]

Jacky

Several hours pass, and both of them are tired from just how much fun they had. She'd be laying on top of him as he had his arms wrapped around her body.

"That was absolutely fantastic, Brook."

His mask would be half way off as he spoke, a large grin on his face before he gave her a loving kiss. "[member="Brooklyn Justice"], I absolutely love you."

"Why thanks puddin." She said loving being held. She would be very tired but that was fun as hell. She would yawn and as he kissed her she would kiss him back. She really was madly in love with him. "I love you more puddin." She said closing her eyes

[member="Jacky"]

Jacky

"So...What's the plan now, Sweetie?"

He still had her on top of him, his arms wrapped around her. Jacky had only just met [member="Brooklyn Justice"], and was absolutely in love with her. So much so, that he couldn't even fathom what he'd do if she were to leave him behind, or worse, Die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom