Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A chance meeting

"Wherever you're more comfortable, Brook. Would you like me to walk you back to your ship?" Recognizing that she was in pain and unable to do much about it, Joza released her Zeltron pheromones in an attempt to relax the girl.

[member="Brooklyn Justice"]

“Lead the way, then.” Nodding, Joza helped Brook stand as they exited the inn. While they walked, the Zeltron tried to make conversation with her, hoping it might distract her from the pain. “So, what does your father do?”

As the boarded the ship, Joza looked around with an admiring eye. “Nice ship you’ve got here, Brook. I think you’re the youngest pilot I’ve met. Have you been flying for long?”

Looking upwards in thought, Joza dug into the back of her mind. "Hoth. That planet is really cold, right? What's it like there?" She follows Brook into the living room, noting that the interior was nicer than she'd seen on most ships.

"Oh..." The Zeltron trailed off, unsure of what to say. She busied herself settling into a seat across from Brook for a few moments while thinking of what to say next. "So you live with your father, then? What's he like?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom