Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A chance meeting of queens

Objective: Follow her nose
Equipment: Empyrean Gland | Pulvisa body-suit | Blades of the Sanguine Queen
Tag: Persephone Ambrosia Persephone Ambrosia

dRUm20K.png

The Assault frigate searched through the system a second time. There had been reports of strange activity here and Captain Kelsani had been dispatched to investigate. If anything, this was more of a shakedown of her crew than a proper mission, but everyone was on edge and eager to please their new Captain. The system was mostly dead, the star at the centre was late stage and had long since devoured the innermost planets in its expansion to a blood red giant, it bathed the viewports in a somewhat eerie glow.

Asaaj was a bold and confident commanding officer, she knew the burden of leadership well and took this new command in her stride, one more step on the ladder of this life she had chosen. In a week she would rendezvous with her new assigned battlegoup under the command of Admiral Sicarus, there, she could certainly make her name known.

As they rounded the planet, Asaaj felt a strange presence, something dark and very familiar, it almost felt like family to her, there was another Sanguine out there or she was very mistaken. "Commander, are our scopes picking anything up?" The commander shook his head at the new Captain. "No Ma'am, system is empty, but the EM waves are off the scope so their may be ghost pings."

This was no ghost, she felt it again, it was enough to pique her interest. "Commander, ready me a fighter, I want to go out there and try and get better readings away from the interference of our own ship." She trusted the crew, but needed to investigate this herself. "I am sorry Captain, this is very unusual, protocol dictate..." She cut him off with an outstretched finger ending in a long manicured nail. "The system is dead, I want to look around, feel free to note the unusual command in your logs, but it will be followed."

"Right away Ma'am" he quickly snapped and saluted.

It did not take long for her to be aboard a fighter and the pressors launched her out into the void. The Commander had insisted on sending her a wingman, this was acceptable, she could easily deal with one pilot discretely if there was something secret out her.

She could feel it so strongly now, the presence of another creature like her, it had been years, and her heart longed to be with her own kind, even just for a fleeting moment. Approaching the spot where she thought she felt it strongly, her and her wingman both stopped and waited. "Nothing here captain" came her wingman. "Wait," she ordered, she turned off her ships power and pulled out a small pouch of herbs, that she ground between her fingers and then lit inside the cockpit, filling it with acrid smoke. Asaaj began to chant and ancient Dathomiri spell that would amplify her own force presence and allow her to connect with the unknown mind out there, her eyes changed to a strange green, glow and the smoke swirled before entering her. She could now feel the force presence in front of her. She hoped this would be enough and the potential vampirika out there would come to her. <<i am here... >> she spoke aloud a day though the force, <<...come and find me.>>

dRUm20K.png

The ship Persephone was on was nestled betwixt a series of asteroids, revolving one of the systems Gas Giants. It would be swallowed up by the Red Sun eventually, but not before Persephone had found her uses for it. At the moment, that happened to be hiding away. After her assault on Coruscant, she found it pertinent to make herself scarce. Her victim wasn't a nobody after all, there would be investigations into it. She didn't expect any issues way out here on the fringes of space. And since she maintained an open ear to the politics of the galaxy, she was well aware the Eternal Empire was going to war. The Mandalorian peoples seemed to have great memories of their enemies.

She didn't care who won, or who lost... The only war efforts she assisted were those that the Galactic Alliance took part in. Their government the perfect kind for her type of people to live in, feigning normalcy, while abducting and violating their citizens to their own needs.

The ship was ignored, but the launch of the dual fighters would cause the stealthed frigate to respond by alerting its lone pilot.

The Ship's A.I materialized within Persephone's chambers, the woman laying on her back, hands folded over her chest, sleeping with the same rigidity one would expect from a corpse in a coffin.

"Persephone... "

She started, the Sangnir remaining motionless initially, before her eyes would slide open, raising to a sitting position and dragging her gaze over to the projection. Wondering why she was roused, she said six months of peace and quiet... And now that she was woken, her fasting had been ruined. She was hungry now...

"Yes, love.. What is it.."

She asked, to which Red would project a liquid-floating holo-display for the other.

"There is a Coda Assault Frigate passing through the system, Without risking a scan, I have deducted that I can easily outrun this vessel. However, that isn't what I wanted to bring to your attention... Two figh-"

Persephone raised a finger to stop her, neck craning, eyes bouncing about her room as she edged herself off of her bed.
She could feel it so strongly now, the presence of another creature like her, it had been years, and her heart longed to be with her own kind, even just for a fleeting moment. Approaching the spot where she thought she felt it strongly, her and her wingman both stopped and waited. "Nothing here captain" came her wingman. "Wait," she ordered, she turned off her ships power and pulled out a small pouch of herbs, that she ground between her fingers and then lit inside the cockpit, filling it with acrid smoke. Asaaj began to chant and ancient Dathomiri spell that would amplify her own force presence and allow her to connect with the unknown mind out there, her eyes changed to a strange green, glow and the smoke swirled before entering her. She could now feel the force presence in front of her. She hoped this would be enough and the potential vampirika out there would come to her. <<i am here... >> she spoke aloud a day though the force, <<...come and find me.>>

Persephone would walk to her door, head snapping in the direction the other was. Pinpointing her easily.

"Yes, I see... Maintain stealth, trust me the Empire is going to be jumpy..."

Red had turned every time to face Persephone, but would now collapse the hologram, and reemit it.

"Due to Mandalorian aggression, Persephone?"

"Correct, Love... Excuse me..."

Persephone said, Red in turn would reconnect witht he mainframe, observing what Persephone would do then. She made it to the bridge quickly, effortlessly. Sliding into her chair, and closing her eyes. Reaching out to the other, and projecting her mental image to the other, resulting in what seemed like her face just floating in front of Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani .

The other pilot wouldn't hear, or see her considering all of this was projected mentally to the other. As far as what she said in response however, if she spoke aloud (which she shouldn't need to) he would hear clear as day.

"Hmm, to your left... One will need to dock, the other can land in the hangar. Don't scratch my ship, or my ship will scratch you..."

She said plainly, letting that image fade. It was then a few guide lights would flicker on the ship, showing an area to dock, while a running luminescent light would lead another to the Hangar. Though they would be reunited soon afterwards.

Objective: Follow her nose
Equipment: Empyrean Gland | Pulvisa body-suit | Blades of the Sanguine Queen
Tag: Persephone Ambrosia Persephone Ambrosia

dRUm20K.png

Asaaj acknowledged the mental projection with a mental message of her own <<I have heard your message and will proceed to the hangar to meet you>>. As the image faded, she wafted the last of the smoke away and her eyes returned to there normal deep red, she was still a little light headed from the herbs but it was not an unpleasant feeling and either way it would quickly pass.

"Night 2" She radioed to the other fighter, "please follow the lights to dock at the external port, I will be heading to the hangar, do not leave your fighter unless instructed by myself"

"Roger that Captain"

She followed the signals toward the awaiting hangar and landed her ship carefully. As she landed, a holo-image of Night Queen, her ship's AI appeared in front of her. "Captain, I have interfaced with the AI of the Red Queen I would advise caution boarding alone." The AI looked quizzical for a moment "My analysis of your pupil dilation indicates either head injury or mild intoxication, have you suffered any impacts?"

"No I haven't, don't worry about it."

"Eternal Naval regulations strictly prohibited the taking of unprescribed narcotic substances whilst on duty or within a time frame that may affect your duties."

"It's nothing, I have told your before my eyes just do this sometimes, it is part of my physiology, I will submit my sample when I return." and she rolled her eyes, it was probably a good thing they didn't test for alchemical herbs in the standard array.

Her engines had cooled and some hangar crew brought a ladder to assist her disembarking. She looked in the her pocket mirror and tidied up her hair and makeup a little, no need to look anything other than perfect, shebhad no doubt the other Sanguine would look immaculate.

As the ladder came over, she popped the cockpit and in one graceful movement, lept out of the craft and slid down the stair railings. She wore a dark grey Catsuit with partial red robes over the top, the symbol from her now long defunct house was warn across the top of her robe, once for ceremonial and now for purely sentimental purposes. At her waist were her twin blades, she was at a significant tactical disadvantage here, but she carried herself with the confidence that anyone would believe this was her own ship. If this was some kind of trap, they would find it to be an incredibly expensive one.

dRUm20K.png

Last edited:
She was well on her way to greeting the other, while Red kept the other guest occupied. She had taken a certain interest in human anatomy ever since Persephone had revealed her true nature to the other. Not disgusted, but rather intrigued. Programming, or Conscious thought. Red definitely pressed the edge at times, like a child. Mind you one with Gobanna Memory Crystals for a heart. Whisking into the hangar, the woman's heels would be heard first before she came into sight, turning to visually grasp the other before offering a macabre grin. This time moving directly towards the other.

"Ask and you shall receive, as it's been said in the past"

The woman stated, nearing to within about two feet of the other at a casual pace, but clearly not deterred to lightly invade the others personal space. She would smell a bit, noting the herbs that still stuck to the other. Her eyes didn't deceive her. She thought the woman looked like one of the witches of Dathomir. There was a reason she hadn't been back to that place since the last time. Then again, that time was a different lifetime. Lifetimes ago... She could count out the other being here to resolve old debts... So, she would relax. Inhaling again and as she turned away and offered her back to the other. A relatively fresh undeath, but still older than quite a few in Persephone's own coven.

Perhaps this one would be like the others she had met recently, come in search of her. It was one thing to hide from Force Sensitives, but she found it oddly near impossible to hide from her own kind, even this one. Yet another like her, roughly the same age as Dimitri. More and more. It tickled a fire of curiosity in her heart. And only served to further her more malicious ideas.

"San-gui-nius Vam-pirika Mhm, never thought I would see that again."

Persephone would turn back to her after a step or two, looking with curiosity.

"Our species are distant cousins, at best... The last I saw of your kind was... Hmm, I can't remember actually. You're a rarity love... In any case, I am called Persephone by my children, and my friends. Or Ambrosia. Whichever lights your fancy"

That being said, she would then stop talking and wait. Observing the other with interest to see how she would behave.

Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

Loadout
Tags:
Persephone Ambrosia Persephone Ambrosia

Asaaj stood in the hangar and waited for her host to greet her, she heard the clicking of High heels on the steel corridor before she saw the beautiful woman. Her already dilated pupils widened as she approached with confident strides. The unknown woman approached her closely and Asaaj could feel her power in the air. Asaaj took her own breath of the woman's scent and she felt her blood flowing faster. How she had missed being around her own kind, even if only a cousin species.

Asaaj watched as the woman turned her back? A test perhaps? Was she out here hiding from someone waiting to be found? Asaaj relaxed and bowed respectfully as the woman turned back round.

"I am Asaaj En Kelsani of, formerly of Ubelixa and Dathomir, now of the Eternal Empire" she chuckled to herself, Eternal? she wondered how long eternity would be this time? She bared her teeth in a warm smile, happy to be recognised for both of her parents heritage. "Your scent makes me believe you are Sangnir? Am i right? I have come across a few others of that blood in my time."

Asaaj realised her hand had been sitting ready to pull her blades out and she relaxed the attention a bit, the leather in her glove creaked slightly as she flexed her fingers. "It is good to make your Aquaintance Persephone," she paused for a moment before continuing "At risk of sounding impolite, my duties patrolling this system, and more than a little of my own curiosity, compel me to ask what you are doing out here in this dead system?"

Last edited:
Persephone had nothing further to say after she had initially spoken, listening to the other in full, and only pacing as they spoke. Her body language, and eye contact doing much for her as she walked back and forth around the other. Unaware the joke she was about to tell was already on the others mind.

"Eternal, huh? Tell me how that works out..."

Persephone responded, shuddering as she realized she indeed wanted to bite something. The Vampirika was off the table, she knew well enough they weren't exactly the tastiest. Mostly their cold-blooded nature made then a little less appetizing than say... That human the other had brought along. Oh, who was she kidding, she had food here at home, and didn't need to complicate the others business any further.

The pleasure is all mine, and no not impolite at all. The answer to your question is simple, I made a slight blunder on Coruscant recently, and I am simply... Laying low, as they say."

Persephone spoke to the other with pure honesty, having no reason to lie to her. For one thing, their kind was mostly loyal to one another due to their nature. It made no sense to be loyal to those that wouldn't live to see the next hundred years, did it?

"A Sangnir, yes... Turned n-.. Mhmm"

Icy Blue hues trailed over the others ship, as if trying to recall some memory.

"Three... Thousand, and something... It's been a very long time. Trust me, I'm usually way more excited than this, it's just... I am a little... Famished, if you catch my meaning."

She stated, pacing lightly still. Eyes piercing the other, not standing close enough that her height was an issue, but without a doubt Asaaj would note Persephone was a naturally intimidating figure, and aura to match. Most importantly, she didn't seem interested in pushing this on the other. She was comfortable within herself.

Loadout
Tags:

Asaaj laughed at Persephone's joke, She was young for her kind, but even she had seen numerous civilisations rise and fall. The woman paced, almost agitated? But her body language did not suggest nerves.

and I am simply... Laying low, as they say

"Such a pity when our kind have to hide from the galaxy, I have not been to coruscant for centuries, do tell what led you to this predicament," and a slight teasing, but friendly smirk crossed her lips. As the woman spoke, she reminded her of the elder nobles of Ubelixa, three thousand, much older than Asaaj, but her blood had kept the age away.

I am a little... Famished, if you catch my meaning.

At mention of hunger, Asaajs cold blood flowed fast and she felt the pressure of her teeth elongated. Her excitement would have been evident to Persephone as her teeth became more obvious as she spoke. "I would be honoured to dine with you, I would ask that the pilot accompanying me not be made aware though, I can only be open about one half of my heritage in front of the crew." She thought to herself, if the sangnir in front of her was so famished, maybe she did not have anyone she was willing to feed on, maybe she too was in a ship full of cattle that belonged to someone else.

"I have, prisoners," she used the word carefully, they were not all officially documented and several of them were secretly 'imprisoned' in her quarters as concubines until they were no longer interesting to her. "I would be willing to share them in exchange for an evening in the company of an elder?"

This was an interesting developmental she would need to inform her crew, she felt like the old ways of dining with elders and offering other creatures as good still fit her like a silken glove and she would go as far as she could to enjoy this rare opportunity, she ran one of her manicured fingernails across her own lip, signifying her arousal and desire to feed.

The light pacing continued as the other spoke still, Persephone's gait slowing, and becoming more focused as she realized she was veritably trapped aboard the ship. It was what she had wanted after all, a way to disappear at a moments notice. Although what use that was turning out to be. She was like a lightning rod to her kind, and apparently others similar to her species. Something only mildly concerning. Persephone had become somewhat fond of the Maternal, and Paternal roles she took in the lives of the younger; perhaps another sign of her change of character. She wondered if Asajj would wish for that bond as well.

"Such a pity when our kind have to hide from the galaxy, I have not been to coruscant for centuries, do tell what led you to this predicament," and a slight teasing, but friendly smirk crossed her lips. As the woman spoke, she reminded her of the elder nobles of Ubelixa, three thousand, much older than Asaaj, but her blood had kept the age away.

Oh she liked hearing that. Those words were spoken by the types that knew their place within the food chain... Direct, to the point. Yes, this one was no stranger to a battlefield, nor was she a stranger to many things. Intriguing, but initially she wouldn't answer that... Was it a demand? Hmm.

At mention of hunger, Asaajs cold blood flowed fast and she felt the pressure of her teeth elongated. Her excitement would have been evident to Persephone as her teeth became more obvious as she spoke. "I would be honoured to dine with you, I would ask that the pilot accompanying me not be made aware though, I can only be open about one half of my heritage in front of the crew." She thought to herself, if the sangnir in front of her was so famished, maybe she did not have anyone she was willing to feed on, maybe she too was in a ship full of cattle that belonged to someone else.

This was noted immediately. Expected almost, but still very interesting for the Ancient leech to observe. Their species could be voracious. She had seen one empty a hospital wing in one night. Not with the tact most of their kind could easily possess rather. More like the efficacy a bear coming upon a whole ham hock in the woods might. The Elder who had turned him, Malvus enjoyed turning his pets, then setting them loose. Almost like a game. She had put an end to that foolish old man though.

Persephone inhaled lightly at the proposition, loosing a pent chuckle as she stared in clear shock. She enjoyed this boldness from the other. Normally, she would have taken it a disrespect, but this woman reminded her of someone. Herself. She imposed herself, sold herself as it were. Knowing her worth, and coming with a plan, not a suggestion.

"Can't imagine they would like the other side too much"

The talk of feeding, and her actual hunger made her neck crane, eyes closing as she shuddered lightly. The woman had a deal... She needed to hunt. It was a blessing her wing pilot was safely on the other side of the ship...

"I would be glad to keep you, if just for the... What time is it Red?"

'Calibrating. Seven in the afternoon, using the nearest habitable planet as reference.'

Persephone nodded, nodding her head backwards, and to the side.

"Evening... I will accept your gift of prisoners, and in return you may ask me whatever you wish. Come."

Persephone offered as she would lead the other out of the hangar, and along the walkways, mind idly thinking about the pilot in the other portion of the ship. Hopefully Red would know enough to block any communications if he were to attempt making them, and or stun him if he became relatively uncontrollable. As long as she didn't kill him... Though, she was being honest earlier. Red was practically experimental. And was content with opening every single hatch on the ship if disrespected.

While that may not have been a problem for her or her guest, that might have been a little uncomfortable for fly boy. After a few minutes of walk, Persephone would stand beside a door, turning and allowing the other to pass her, directly into her bedroom. From there, She would press a panel, revealing a further, secret room behind her own. It wasn't very large, but inside was a very clean, and efficient system of wires and tubes. Along with medical machines to keep people alive.

Speaking of people, several were inside, hung up in metallic braces upside-down, seemingly asleep. In reality, trapped in an endless dream, or nightmare. Something that kept them mentally acute while they lived out their lives to create fresh nutrition. Persephone would take a few steps in, heels clicking and picking up a goblet.

"When the times change, it is best we change with them..."

Persephone pulled gently on a lever, the hoses flicking with pressure as the blood was drawn from the victims as easily as one drew beer from a tap. She poured a cup, observing the medical gauges to make sure she wasn't taking too much. Before letting that lever go back to its resting position, turning and stepping to Asajj with it in hand to offer to her.

"I think this way we lessen our impact, what about you?"

Loadout
Tags:

As the two women walked, Asaaj listened intently to Persephone, but also to the click, clock, click of her heels on the metal walkways. There was something special about that noise, it rang of power and quality, she found one of her fingers beginning to rhythmically tap along to the noise.

As Persephone led her, Asaaj took a moment to admire her form, three thousand years had done nothing to her youthful beauty and physique, she licked her lips, there was more than one kind of hunger in the galaxy that she felt. It would not take long before they reached a room and Asaaj stepped through, into a fine bedroom, she was about to say something when Persephone opened the next door and she saw the hanging people, the smell of their blood and their fear was difficult for Asaaj to resist.

It was a shame that she was forced to feed like this, there was nothing like hunting your prey, chasing them down and then watching the horror in their eyes as you leaned in on them and fed. Maybe it was the adrenaline in the blood, or maybe it was the thrill, but it just tasted so much sweeter. There were magics that Asaaj knew that could take them to a place, not yet touched by galactic law where she enjoyed to hunt. But could she trust the other to give her that straight away.

"I think this way we lessen our impact, what about you?"
Asaaj smiled politely, as politely as she could look with the clear show of her teeth and the yellowing of her eyes, but their was just the smallest hint of disappointment in her voice "I admire your ingenuity, this is a fascinating system, I wonder about the effect on the flavour and am excited to find out."

She took the cup and held it to her lips, smelling the blood, the familiar tinge of iron was driving her insane, but she paused. Asaaj looked her host right in the eyes as she drew a finger up the side of the cup, collecting a stray rivulet of blood on her nail and placing it on her tongue. She savoured the taste, and made low purring noise, before tilting the rest of the cup up to enjoy the still warm contents. "Divine" was the only word said as she swallowed the blood, she did not finish the cup but instead walked right up to Persephone and held the cup to her lips, allowing her to drink too, to share a feast with another of her kind was more than she could have hoped for this evening.

Last edited:
Persephone watched the other with Icy Blues, finding some interest in the fact the other briefly considered Persephone might poison her. Oh no, no, no. If she wanted this woman gone, the method would have been much more direct.

She took the cup and held it to her lips, smelling the blood, the familiar tinge of iron was driving her insane, but she paused. Asaaj looked her host right in the eyes as she drew a finger up the side of the cup, collecting a stray rivulet of blood on her nail and placing it on her tongue.

The taller woman offered a slight bow of her form, seeming very submissive to the other woman. Gender roles having long since melted away for Persephone, she could, and would play possum with this one. Allowing her to maintain some control over the situation. Giggling a bit as the other purred.

"The taste is acceptable then?"

Persephone was about to turn when the other approached her with the cup, offering it to her in such a way? How presumptuous. And yet, exciting again to Persephone. The forwardness of it. She took a sip, drinking as much as the other allowed her to before reeling back, letting that blood mix with her own, and bring life again to her porcelain flesh. Color finding the leeches body, she would seem immediately more lifelike.. More human. Even if that only in appearance, her own hands would move up to lightly grasp at the others wrists. Making skin contact with purpose. Holding the others hands before gently taking the cup away.

"You are very... Direct"

Persephone admitted. Liking it, but also used to a lot more... Should one use the word respect? Fealty? It was just very rare that she was hit on. Something that clearly had taken her aback. Of course recovering quickly however. She would return that goblet, and turn with a few clicks of her heels, stepping past Asajj.

"Can you do me a favor?"

She asked aloud, moving to sit on her bed, and take off her gold plated heels.

Loadout
Tags:

"The taste is acceptable then?"
"It is wonderful," Asaaj replied, wiping a loose drop of blood from the edge of the mouth and cleaning it off of her finger. She had been concerned about tainting from the method of extraction, but had thankfully been proved wrong.

As she held the cup to the beautiful woman's lips, she was glad that she accepted and she watched as the blood swirled from to goblet and into her eager mouth. It had been a risk, but a calculated one, to feed Persephone like this briefly put Asaaj in the more dominant role, and not all elder vampire would accept that. As she finished drinking and removed the cup, she felt the firm grip of the woman around her wrist.

"You are very... Direct"

"I am," she replied softly but with confidence, bearing her teeth ever so slightly. "I hope that is not a problem."

Asaaj felt the warmth of the fresh blood inside her, she had always taken steps to ensure she was never starved, but the fresh feed gave her vitality and she felt the flush coming to her otherwise pale lips. Or maybe it was something else making her feel so flush as she heard the clicking of her heels and saw Persephone sit down on the bed.

"Can you do me a favor?"
"It would be rude to refuse a request for a favour after you have allowed me to dine in your private chamber." and she kneeled at her feet, it was her turn to play the subservient role, and she held Persephone's foot in one hand whilst sliding her hand up and helping her unfastened her heels. As she did this she directed her eyes at her host's face, looking for cues and awaiting further instruction.

She would keep silent for a bit, listening after somewhat calling the other out on her forwardness. Though, importantly enough was the fact that she hadn't pressed that issue. Simply... Allowing Asajj free range.

"I hope that is not a problem."

Persephone was relatively uninterested in spouses, mating, or anything of the sort. Outside of as a business tactic, she had simply lost interest in chasing others. Though, this Asajj En Kalsani had agitated some carnal part of her something fierce. The Elder Vampire now wanted to play with the other. See how far they were willing to go... Again, this young woman would surprise, and catch her off guard...

"It would be rude to refuse a request for a favour after you have allowed me to dine in your private chamber." and she kneeled at her feet, it was her turn to play the subservient role, and she held Persephone's foot in one hand whilst sliding her hand up and helping her unfastened her heels. As she did this she directed her eyes at her host's face, looking for cues and awaiting further instruction.

What manner of deception could this have been? How was she able to do everything so... Correctly? As if she had made a habit out of courting what Persephone would have considered 'her betters'. She was after all just a child, and another species. How dare she behave in such a manner? More importantly, why hadn't Persephone put an end to this madness already? Ah yes, the woman was taking off her shoes, kneeling in front of her and looking up at her with that innocent, puppy like gaze. Subservience, done right...

Where was she...

Ah yes, that was right... A favor.

Persephone would remove the pauldrons from her shoulder, her own Icy Blues patiently piercing the other individual as two separate clinks of metal were audible as she removed the ornate metal pieces, reaching up to unclip her dress, a left arm moving up instinctively to catch the fabric before she revealed herself to her guest. Canting her head, she would allow her hair to fall to one side, exposing flawless ivory skin, which at this moment had garnered a near copper tone from her recent feeding.

Getting everything out of the way, and leaving her right shoulder exposed, she would keep her left arm where it was, pulling her foot gently out of the others hands...

"Thank You.."

turning a bit on the bed and offering the stranger her back.

"Could you rub my shoulders for me? Its been very long since I've felt a strong set of hands... Of which I have no doubt you possess... Judging by the weaponry you carry"

She wouldn't turn back after asking, eyes casually resting on one of her pillows as she waited for the other to acquiesce her request...

Loadout
Tags:

Asaaj watched the woman partially undressing for her, and offering her beautiful skin to Asaaj. It would not go unnoticed that she had maintained a level of modesty as she unwrapped, a woman worth unwrapping was worth unwrapping slowly she thought to herself.

"It would by my pleasure Persephone," she replied as she stood and kneeled on to the bed behind her host. She reached down into a small pouch at her side and pulled out two items, one was a large brown seed, and the other a small lilac flower. Asaaj would do this discretely, but not in such a way to garner mistrust, and if questioned she would be truthful that they were simply herbs.

She put the seed and then the flower between her teeth and crushed them, allowing the clear oil inside the seed to dissolve the delicate petals of the flower, and aroma filled the air, something floral, but mildy spiced perhaps. Asaaj expelled the resulting oily mixture onto her hands and rubbed them to warm it up, before reaching forth and putting her hands on to the woman's exposed flesh. She would massage, deeply manipulating the muscles of the woman in front of her, ancient, but also so youthful. As she did this and the aromas spilled through the air she leaned forward and whispered, in a hushed but playful tone. "It is thankful we are who we say we are, for a human, these oils would be wonderfully lethal." as she drew back to her kneeling position, she ran her lips mere centimetres from Persephone's neck and blew gently, the cool breath and the oild would hopefully have the desired affect on Persephone.

Asaaj wondered just how far this women wished the evening to progress, Asaaj had not had commitments since the death of her husband five hundred years ago and had always lived how she saw fit, but would only give herself to those she was as worthy, and this elder vampiress had worthiness in spades.

TAG | Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

Not too far, after all she had only intending to tease her, and garner a more hands on response. Mission Accomplished there, mind you... What was she going to do with herself now... Persephone waited, idly glancing about and perhaps even beginning to get annoyed that she was sitting there looking pretty and not being serviced as of yet. Unaware the other was still concocting a mix for her.

in a hushed but playful tone. "It is thankful we are who we say we are, for a human, these oils would be wonderfully lethal." as she drew back to her kneeling position, she ran her lips mere centimetres from Persephone's neck and blew gently, the cool breath and the oild would hopefully have the desired affect on Persephone.

What a cheeky leech... She was constantly stuck in a cycle of wanting to put her in her place, and wanting to order Red to simply jump out of the system, taking her along... The scent was wonderful, and hearing that the combination was lethal only made her chuckle in response. She was truly enjoying herself, which was something that wasn't necessarily common. Her barriers were there, but for some reason they weren't active whatsoever. Giving Asaaj free reign to do whatever she wanted.

Relaxing into the strong hands that kneaded at her muscles. Relaxing, and tempting her to lay flat on her stomach, but she wasn't about too. Not yet anyway. While she was worked on, she would need to do some work of her own...

"What is it you do for the Eternal Empire, that causes you to casually adventure with wonderfully lethal poison on your person Asaaj? Or is that for humans that realize its you that is truly eternal?"

A light exhalation of air was caught in mouth, moaning a bit from the euphoric wave of relaxation that found her. Oh this story wasn't ever leaving this room, or else... Being made to the whimper by a mere child... Even still, her mind suggested even more Asaaj could do with her before Persephone let her go.

"You'll need to leave some way for me to contact you, Asaaj En Kelsani... Formerly of Ubelixa and Dathomir..."

She said, at which point simultaneously admitting to herself that she liked the vibe that had been dropped into her lap today.

Loadout
Tags:

Asaaj was enjoying the noises that came out of her host, for all her own boldness, her eagerness to please and know that she was doing things correctly was overpowering.

"What is it you do for the Eternal Empire, that causes you to casually adventure with wonderfully lethal poison on your person Asaaj? Or is that for humans that realize its you that is truly eternal?"
She laughed at this, it was true, several crew members over the years had suffered mysterious and undetectable deaths, not long after stumbling upon secrets not meant for them. "I am a captain for the Empire, and a warrior, but in reality they are serving my purpose, something to occupy my interest for a few decades until I tire of them, it would be wrong of me to neglect my true calling and not keep a few little flowers on my person." she allowed her nails to drag on the pale skin of Persephone's back, just hard enough to temporarily mark the skin and maybe cause a little pleasurable pain. "There is a particular root that makes the nerve ending more sensitive, useful for torture, and, dropping to a seductive whisper, "other activities"

So the other woman wished to be able to contact her in future? That was an interesting development, and one that pleased Asaaj greatly, having dealt with elder houses in the past, despite her noble lineage, to be dismissed off hand was entirely par for the course, to be invited back, that was an honour that must be earned. "Here you go, if you need me. She started tracing a comms code into Persephone's skin with her sharp nail, slowly enough for her to be able to remember each digit, if she didn't, Asaaj would make sure to give her it later of course, but 16 digits gently scratched into the skin was a gift too fun to pass up.

Last edited:

TAG: Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

Their games were having a profound effect on the woman, relaxing her shoulders into the others grasp while enjoying the scent in the room. It was certainly relaxing, or perhaps she was so arrogant the simple fact Asaaj said the oil would kill a human made her give it more stock that it deserved.

"I am a captain for the Empire, and a warrior, but in reality, they are serving my purpose, something to occupy my interest for a few decades until I tire of them, it would be wrong of me to neglect my true calling and not keep a few little flowers on my person."

"Those hands don't lie; the warrior part is much too obvious..."

Persephone mumbled, perhaps having had her fill of fun, although there was an old saying about what fun brought.

"other activities"

She was getting kidnapped. Her mouth actually opened to call it out to Red, but instead the Elder Sangnir would lean, then stand up from the bed; turning around to face Asaaj. Clearly, the games were over. Though just before the taller woman was about to do whatever it is she planned on doing, Asajj had one more surprise.

"Here you go, if you need me. She started tracing a comms code into Persephone's skin with her sharp nail, slowly enough for her to be able to remember each digit, if she didn't, Asaaj would make sure to give her it later of course, but 16 digits gently scratched into the skin was a gift too fun to pass up.

Persephone briefly felt like a schoolgirl, not just in body, but in mind and spirit. She never thought she would enjoy life's bounties in such simple fashion again. The power of youth, as they say... When Asajj was done with what she had to do, Persephone's right hand snaked up, semi-encasing the others throat, while her thumb and blood red nail pressed down on Asaaj's lips, icy blues peering into her eyes as if she expected to find some ancient secrets within.

"There is one more thing, I will need from you... Asaaj En Kelsani of Ubelixa and Dathomir..."

She said, not relinquishing her taut grasp on the other, but instead firmly placing their back against the wall.

"Red... Privacy."

'Yes, Persephone...'

The ships A.I responded immediately, shutting both the door to her room, and the Red Room in concordance. Leaving her alone with the Elder. What she wanted should have been all too clear, but if she didn't know; she was going to find out fast.

Loadout
Tags:

How long has Asaaj been aboard the strange ship? Time had stood still for hours whilst the woman had enjoyed each other, but now the hour was late and Asaaj lay next to her host, her body both sore, but utterly relaxed by her ministrations. When she had first held her by the throat she wondered whether Persephone sought to kill her, but her true aim was very soon clear, and the mere fact that her neck could be snapped at any moment only heightened the thrill.

Asaaj looked at the bite marks on her hosts neck, just deep enough to break the skin, there were more on her collarbone, and Asaaj traced her fingers between them. She felt similar marks on her own alabaster skin, and blood still stained her upper leg. They had not shared bloodlines, that was something far beyond, but they had both certainly tasted.

The wounds would heal, it was almost unfortunate how quick the physical trophies of each others conquest would fade, but Asaaj hoped that this would not be the last time that they would meet.

"Well my queen, I hope that my company had proven acceptable to you," and she grinned as she wiped the last of Persephone's blood off of her lower lip, one last little taste she had saved. "It is a shame the time runs so short and I must return to my ship, torn uniform in hand to explain my absence."

That was an irritant, but it was still a fact, her uniform had been torn then Persephone first lifted her up and put an end to her games. She was a warrior, it would not be the first time she returned to a ship with a bloodstained or torn uniform, but this time may be harder to explain. The crew would beleive what they told her to beleive, but the AI, the AI was a stickler for protocol and it would be reported. She was not explaining what she had just done to some machine, or to some military brass.

TAG: Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

Persephone relented from the other, head gently resting back on her pillow breathing in and out calmly as the other tickled at her. What fun, what a learning experience at that. Her species was certainly spry. Though she would argue she held her own. Wincing lightly at the sweet pain, Persephone healed quickly, though didn't force this, letting the wounds on her flesh take their time closing, and sealing. A harsher, inward part of her already tired of the company now that she had gotten what she wanted. Though not dumb enough to become outwardly cold so soon. No, instead she turned on her side under Satin sheet, hair falling in place as she peered at the other.

"Well my queen, I hope that my company had proven acceptable to you," and she grinned as she wiped the last of Persephone's blood off of her lower lip, one last little taste she had saved. "It is a shame the time runs so short and I must return to my ship, torn uniform in hand to explain my absence."

The finger on her lips was not met with resistance, and instead her eyes would lower briefly to gaze at the hand touching her, then back up to lock hues with the other.

"A shame indeed Asaaj. Sorry about the uniform; but you teased me so. When next we meet, I'll give you a better one... Handmade"

Persephone offered, fangs still slowly receding into her upper jaw, her voice still raspy from their dealings. The Witch had taken a surprise route onto Persephone's good side; and would likely stay there unless she did something to sour their relation. With that, Persephone would nod, rising from the bed and cascading her bare form with a blood red silk fabric. Reminiscent of an oversized pashmina. From her standing position she took sultry steps to the window, feeling her femininity strongly in the moment; while also feeling a masculine undertone to her being.

"Next time, we will drink fresh; and hear our victims plead for mercy before we extinguish them"

Persephone rasped, fantasizing over something that had not yet happened, and was not guaranteed to occur. Although Asaaj would soon learn Persephone did not make idle comments or offers. If she said it, then she fully intended it.

"Let me walk you back to your ship, Captain. Red, you haven't killed our guest, have you?"

"No, Persephone. The guest is a very nice man. He likes my interior design."

"Good..."

She responded, last thing she needed was another mishap like last time. She had after all warned them initially if you scratched the ship, it would scratch you back. Past that there wasn't too much she could do for you. If Red wanted to, she could easily open every door on this ship simultaneously. Not particularly lethal to Persephone, but any human on board would be in a tough spot. Not to mention the other defensive options at hand. For now, she would wait for Asaaj, and follow her dressed in naught but her draped fabric.

Loadout
Tags:

Asaaj stood herself up and stretched tall, unfurling her back and reaching out to the air, in no small part in a deliberate attempt to leave Persephone with a pressing final view, but also just to get the tone back into her body, her legs felt weak, they clearly were not, but they didn't immediately respond as expected, to which Asaaj raised her eyebrows.

Reaching down she grabbed her uniform and held it in front of her, peering through the slight tears, the tears were in very improper places to explain as mere combat. But there was very little she could do about the situation, at least her robe would cover the worst of it. She put the uniform on, and slipped her robe on over the top, adjusting herself. There was dried blood in a few places now.

"Next time, we will drink fresh; and hear our victims plead for mercy before we extinguish them"
"I would enjoy that, the old ways have a romance to them that nothing can touch, that chase, and to do it by your side, perfect." Asaaj was the immature excited teen in this situation, but she felt like Persephone, despite her utter dominance, had treated her on the same level, and she appreciated it. She would not mention it of course, for fear of making her regret it. Gathering her things, she checked her spell pouch, her blades and pistol and left the room with Persephone. Looking at the incredible way she was still dressed, she wondered what it must be like to have that freedom amongst the crew. "I envy your ability to remain that way, I would be dressed similarly all the time if it weren't for the crew and thay stubborn AI system, the Queen AI is impressive, but I do sometimes wonder who she believes is in charge of the vessel?"

It was true, the AI called her Captain, but then she also called the ship "me" implying personal ownership over the ship, and she constantly seemed to try to adjust mission parameters based on her 'personal' wishes.

"I will have my AI transfer my personal contact codes to you, it would be a tragedy if one more life went on that little bit longer than necessary, purely because we didn't get our date."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom