Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Budding Powerbase

We've made it into the Knight arc for Alina's ongoing story! Which means it's time for her to branch out and start trying to make a powerbase of her own to find footing among her Sith peers. She's already earned her first 'army' in her family's house guard! So why the LFG? I don't want to just handwave her getting ships or such. Really, I'd prefer to RP it out as much as I possibly can with as many different people as I can. So I'm posting the ideas I got/was given here to see if anyone's interested in joining these sorts of plots!
  • Creating a fleet under her control with loyal officers to command it. From scratch, so starting with a tiny amount of ships and building up to create something awesome.
  • Using the fact that, as a Sangnir, she is essentially immortal to influence the rich and powerful who seek eternal life and keep them bent under her will. By using Anima, she can give them youth, but can make it so they need to keep relying on her to keep them young.
  • Taking control of a planet! That's it for this idea at this point though. Should probably do the above first.
  • Getting her own apprentice! This isn't really forming an army, but it's a fun idea!
  • Enemies! Nothing to do with the above, but I'm always down with enemies.

Last edited:
How's your nose Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru ? Hope its okay, cuz..

tenor.gif

But for reals I'm down for some stuff, build up this budding rivalry ;3​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom