Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Boarding Party - Looking for 3 People to Raid a Space Station

A Boarding Party

TzkdMCQ.png

The hologram flickered as a connection was being established, flashes of a space station appeared and disappeared. Next were scenes of chaos gone as quick as they had appeared, a crowd of hundreds surging towards shuttles and transports already overburdened with passengers, a heavily armed women atop a makeshift barricade mid-speech standing before a collection of armed civilians and then a view of the space stations exterior camera focusing on a trio of TIE interceptors making an aggressive fly over.

Then static once more. But just as you move to turn off the holoprojecter and flickers to life, this time the image stable and there a man was crouched, a black flight suit and balaclava masked any distinguishable features. At first his speech was garbled but it quickly cleared up.

"If you are receiving this then that means your close by and are in need of credits and well, do I have an opportunity for you. You have four hours to make it to the space station Gemstone of Petard in the Ord Thoden system. Outside a battle is brewing so speed should be your priority. Once here you'll be joining a small team of other operatives to take part in an assassination of sorts. This comm channel is likely compromised so a full briefing will be given on arrival. You will be paid handsomely."

The masked figure looked up and the hologram flickered before stabilising, things were obviously starting to heat up in the station. "I will see you all in four hours." The hologram shut off and strangely the file is now corrupted unable to be played again. The only information that can be salvaged from the message is coordinates to the Gemstone of Petard.

OOC Information:
Looking for mercenaries, bounty hunters or other characters spoiling for a fight to help Kastav advance his own storyline. Aboard a space station turned anarchist state the Gemstone of Petard Kastav Volff under the alias Heretic is contracting 3 lucky individuals to join him in assassinating a former ISB intelligence analyst from the
Empire. Of course being the spook he is Kastav's true identity as an ISB agent is unknown and in this operation he is actively fighting both insurgents and Imperial remnant troops looking to kidnap the analyst for their own purposes. For obvious reasons, this thread would be best fit for mercenary-like characters who are bankrupt in the morals department but I also like internal conflict so 'good' characters are free to join as long as nothing gets derailed too far. Rules for this thread will be relatively lax except for you aren't allowed to bring an NPC army/fleet. In this thread you are part of a small strike team in the backwater of the outer rim so odds of being able to mobilize a fleet or army within 4 hours in the first place is pretty unreasonable. But that's pretty much it, been away from chaos for a few months to this thread will be me stretching my legs and also the fact the idea of this thread was revealed to me in a dream so how it goes is anyone's guess. First 3 to show interest get the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom