Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Blue Dove for the Princess (Republic x Dominion)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
On a great, archaic crystal throne made almost in its entirety of Kalestat, deep atop the bridge of her Crown class heavy cruiser, the High Queen waited and captained her favorite vessel through the darkest guts of space to traverse the void known as the galaxy. Destination: Coruscant. Though first, she had a small matter of business to attend. Alachei rose from her seat for formal speech.
"Admiral, relay a message to the Republic. Do not place it under Glaive encryption; I wan't it to be very clear. Let see it whoever may, it matters not now." @[member="Jack Harkness"]
To the Leading Body of the Republic:
I wish to speak to your Supreme Chancellor. Word has it he has only recently risen to position. This may be as good a time as any for a diplomatic meeting to discuss future relations. Expect a representative of this domain within the day.
Very humbly,
High Queen Alachei Mnemenos of the Mnenchei and the Unknown.
Back in the gut of the ship, Justicar @[member="Tahl"] had been charged with bringing the newest of its ranks up to speed for his first trip, @[member="Javir Strilla"], as well as evaluate the one known as @[member="Black Phoenix"] for service as a Royal Guard to the High Queen. Such a position was not to be taken lightly, and thus the hand of the Queen and of Ri'ess herself could only be worthy of grading and approving individuals to such a responsibility; failure to adequately protect the queen and her interests meant failing the Mother Goddess and forfeiting Her will. @[member="Logan Hack'awin"]'s Solace A2 fighter, retrofitted with the OEM near-human modification kit that RRDI made for cockpit seating adjustment, sat in the aft hangar ready to be serviced and flight checked.
The Crown remained stationed at the local ADF base on Ansion, by the Forge Citadel the Mnenchei populous made as their city on the foreign little world. Protected by at least two squadrons of planetary-based heavy strike fighters, there was no safer a place to dock at the time than there. The queen slowly made way from the exit bay of the ship into the dry docks, down the airfields and into the greater part of town that was the citadel. Memories rushed back as she reminisced the scent and ambiance of such a place; she had been here once before, though on much more grim terms and darker motives. Looking back upon it -- seeing all that she had finally accomplished -- she no longer had room in her heart for regret. Her mind was driven by the single unified goal of spreading peace throughout the Unknown and uniting those who would stand for each other against the disruptive forces of the zealous and corrupt. For every life that was felled by her blade, her love for ten more living, happy faces took precedence. This was the place....
Alachei's journey with a small group of Royal Guards, no soldiers ever more, ended by a cozy little cantina by the edge of town. It was surely not the most cleanly and welcoming place, but it was still a known spot that held reverence by the local layfolk.
Ah, I thought surely the last one would be the last cantina I'll ever see.... Well, familiarity is predictable, at least.
The Royal guards filled the block, spread out, and blended in with the crowd outside as to not draw unnecessary attention. Once inside, Alachei took a seat next to a man, @[member="Gar Tanaris"], and a couple of others, tapping the counter for a glass.
"Corellian Rum, on the rocks, if you may." she whispered in her soft tone.
The hood of her black, brocade-trimmed robe was snugly over her head and stopped just before her horn-like headpiece; surely none would take her for the High Queen, and even fewer would ever know her usual attire to begin with.

@[member="Orion"] (((If you don't find alternative means, feel free to sneak into the ship's systems to find me; we can finally IC initiate you into the Dominion!)))
@[member="Lyra Uporg"] (((Do as you please, be it on the cruiser or in the cantina!)))

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

Sitting at a dingy bar in Coruscant, Gar was drinking some most likely smuggled liquor from a spotty shotglass. It had been a while since his last job, so he was trying to save his credits. So instead of his usual bar, he was here. Then some military men, he could tell from how they moved as a group, with the woman who just sat next to him in the middle. She was either wealthy or important to have guards that weren't shoddy bounty hunters or thugs. And she ordered a rather expensive drink to boot. He downed the last of his shotglass, and reached out with the Force. There were at least 10 soldiers in the streets, with the two or three in the bar. But, the most puzzling thing was the woman herself. He could semse the Force in her, strong enough that he knew she was Sensitive. So he decided to mess with her a little.

So, what brings you to a dingy Coruscanti bar?

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
To the Leading Body of the Republic:
I wish to speak to your Supreme Chancellor. Word has it he has only recently risen to position. This may be as good a time as any for a diplomatic meeting to discuss future relations. Expect a representative of this domain within the day.
Very humbly,
High Queen Alachei Mnemenos of the Mnenchei and the Unknown.

Harkness sat there as he read the message and only raised an eyebrow to it. There was plenty to say for something unknown wanting a meeting. He was willing to meet with anyone who wanted diplomatic meetings. His head went up to his assistant who was taking notes while he walked taking in the sights and sounds. coming it from the small crack of the open window. "Alright then with this new group wanting to meet. Send her a message, this high queen will get my prompt response." He smirked before starting and brushing off his coat. "To the high queen Alachei Mnemenos this is Chancellor Jack Harkness of the Republic. I welcome your visitation to our great Republic and will gladly see you. Please come by my office and we'll talk with no weapons." Harkness looked at the woman and gave a nod. "That should be good, an open meeting and make sure that is a priority. I am not one for looking to offend some new group in the galaxy. We'll make friend with them and see about keeping from from helping the sith."

Josiah Saedrin

J
Logan Hack'awin, the Flight Lieutenant of the Mnenchei Dominion Royal Navy, stood on the ship with the High Queen herself. It was a honour for him to suddenly be so important. He had been given a ship, a Solace A2 Starfighter, to be used when it gets to fighting, which will hopefully never happen. Since Logan's first years were spent on Coruscant, he felt like this planet was his actual home place and sometimes he even wanted to buy a house on the planet. But he didn't have money to do that, so he had to stick to the Dominion, which was really cool, actually.

He left the ship much later than the High Queen did, because he wanted to be sure the Starfighter is alright. He had assumed the ship is okay and left the big ship. He was surprised, actually. He was very surprised. He thought they were going directly to the Senate building or to the Supreme Chancellor's office, wherever it was. But instead, they were near a cantina. The bar's fame was really bad and it was not at all a great one. It was the first time Logan was against the High Queen. Since Logan was definitely not a low-class citizen, he hated the cantina, but he had heard it's famous amongst the almost broke people.

He entered the cantina and went directly to High Queen @[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]. He said humbly: "Your Majesty High Queen of the Mnenchei Dominion, may I ask for your permission to leave your group for a short time? May I say, that I don't feel comfortable in cantinas and it is the reason I would like to get the permission?" Now it seemed like he was too humble.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
(((I was hoping you guys would realize we were stationed at Ansion with the Crown. Are you kidding, we'd be shot at long before touching down on Coruscant with such a ship! But I guess I'll go with it... somehow.... xD)))​
"So, what brings you to a dingy Coruscanti bar?"
"Just looking for a decent drink," Alachei smoothly replied.
Her eyes remained fixed on the cup. She grabbed a straw from the other end of the counter and stuck in firmly in the cubes, lifting the glass to her neck so that her pert blue-lacquered lips could reach out and grab it's bent end - truly an embarrassing way to down such a drink, but the only effective way given her huge fangs protruding like small cutlasses from her top jaw. If she wasn't a virgin already - which she absolutely was - with fangs like those, she was certain to be.
"Your Majesty, High Queen of the Mnenchei Dominion, may I ask for your permission to leave your group for a short time? May I say, that I don't feel comfortable in cantinas and it is the reason I would like to get the permission?"
Her identity was suddenly and abruptly forfeit. Though innocent in intent, it was simply out of line given the current circumstances. No less a lieutenant should know.
"Dismissed," Alachei firmly let out, straw ejecting from her cobalt lips. She turned in place and faced him, lavender glowing eyes shining against her flush alabaster skin. She practically pierced the young man's soul with her glare. "And please do refrain from such 'open' conduct in the future. Do I make myself clear, lieutenant?"
She pulled out a small ornate pouch lined with black lace trim, and from it, slipped out a chip easily worth five grand.
"Now take this and enjoy yourself. Be back at the ship in two hours."
The queen sighed under her breath, turning back towards the bar's counter and returning her attention to her drink and idle conversation.

@[member="Gar Tanaris"] @[member="Logan Hack'awin"] @[member="Black Phoenix"] @[member="Lyra Uporg"]​

Lyra smiled and sat next to her queen. She enjoyed being with her, she was so kind to her. " Your Majesty, how many I serve you?" She asked looking around. It was always fun to travel with her mistress. It was so great. She smiled at the other person leaving. It seemed that he was being reprimanded. Lyra would have to not that and make sure she didn't do anything to upset her Mistress. Lyra was waiting for an order or something to do. She didn't like twiddling her thumbs. She also secretly admired her Mistress, and wished she would be 'forced' to please her. She had grown use to it with her masters before and it was strange that this wasn't the case here. But then again she was surpirised by alotof the things that her mistress did. She was far too kind.

Gar watched as a military man walked in and adressed his conversation partner with a royal title. High Queen of something or other. Interesting. He put down a credit chip, indicating to the barkeep to bring him another drink and one for the Queen. And he was glad his Force senses were just as accurate as always.
"So, I take it you've some Force sensitivity, since you heard my telepathy. And royalty too it seems. I'm surprised to see someone of such high status in such a place as this, where the thugs and lowlife congregate. It seems below you. Or is that part of the fun?"
Gar downed his shot as the barkeep filled up another. Mentally, Gar decided the nex shot would be his last for the night. No need to get too drunk. Well, maybe one more after that.

Yusan stood nearby Jack Harkness as he heard both the message and his response. "So no weapons? You do realize that no one is stupid enough not to bring a weapon, especially on a foreign planet, Right chancellor?" He took a seat after finishing what he said, not like it wasnt true, and especially after the whole Nar Shadaa episode it should be expected that a weapon brought to a simple meeting would serve nothing more than as an extra layer of security. Even Yusan as he sat now had two pistols stashed in his robes and his saber in the small of his back. Of course these were well hidden and very few knew about the Arsenal he carried, but it was all the same that he did so. @[member="Jack Harkness"]

Jack Sheltrak

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Harkness looked at Yusan and spoke offering a smile. "Sadly weapons will be brought and while I am not a soft man I know the need to carry something but we should always strive to be polite and if they become hostile we have some of the strongest soldiers here to fight." Harkness moved as he tapped the desk. "Also there is one of those Blastech shotguns under the desk just because." He went to the seat and slowly descended into his space while touching the arm rests. "Now while we wait for news, tell me how is your aide working out? She seemed very skilled with her filing when I saw her before though hiring a Miraluka was an odd choice. As was your going to Nar Shadda." Harkness flicked his eyes over while one of the holos buzzed and raised an eyebrow. He clicked it and read the reports, read the bounties made by the suns. "Well that is something, seems your a wanted man, me too and all we did was piss off some pirates."

Orion

Insult. Deletion Of Unwanted File.

Well, This was interesting. Orion was in a small radio. He was planning to lock the area up later this day, But a woman he recognized entered the bar. Oh yeah, That person that he met in another bar for a robbery of sorts. He decided then He was going to follow her. See what she was doing. He didn't care for her, But he thought she was interesting and will study her. If they try to attack her, He HAS to make sure that she is safe. Orion moved to another electronic device, The TV close to them. He started to listen in on their conversation.

@[member="Jack Harkness"]

Yusan leaned forward to stare at the bounties for himself, nearly laughing at them when he saw them. "Well, it seems i have gotten myself into a bit of trouble, always have a backup plan and all, no?" He met Harkness' eyes and waited for a response to such, he wasn't worried... well not entirely, but it was something to consider in his future escapades. "As for Carliah, shes been adjusting, i admit when i first hired her there was a bit of pity behind such, she needed a home and job after all. It is funny how things work out though in the end, truly consequences can be quite unforeseen."

Jack Sheltrak

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"Well don't let her hear that, I have learned women don't like to be seen you did anything out of pity. It becomes to much of a mine field after that and I like some casualness to it. Now for the bounties well there are plenty of ways to handle them and..." Harkness let it trail off while he opened a drawer on his desk taking out a datapad and turning it on. He write on the bottom of the screen as it recorded his signature and did all the checks. Then he set it on the desk. "Well as to the bounties Yusan remember I have this lovely drawer of pardons so anything you might have done we can forgive. Your one of the better men in the Republic, no real secrets and no real problems. I mean sure the rumors of a sex tape... but how many politician's don't have one of those possibly floating around. Mine are sold for nineteen credits on zeltros."

Kayvaan Niveus

K
another one of my awful posts! Enjoy!

The young man had returned to Coruscant. It wasn't long since he had left the Jedi Order, only a couple of weeks. He wondered what would happen if he were to meet a Jedi he once knew. Would they take him back to the Order, or would they accept his decision? He had wondered about that ever since he came back to Coruscant. He himself didn't really know why he had come back, only that something had drawn him back here. As if he had some unfinished business or some kind of meeting and for this young man, every new or unknown thing was something he had to know.

Walking through the streets he stood out because of his white attire. He was much brighter than the people around him, in appearance and in spirit. He was used to being the center of attention, though he didn't like it. He had spent too many years of his life as an observer, only watching, never interfering. That was the way he liked it and that was the way he wanted to keep it.

@[member="Jack Harkness"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"] @[member="Orion"] @[member="Gar Tanaris"] @[member="Lyra Uporg"] @[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] @[member="Vulpesia"]

"I can assure you that no such tape nor anything remotely close to that has ever existed much less had the opportunity to be captured. As for your offer of Pardons, I truly do think that I would be treading on dangerous ground if I needed one, though there are times that one does things in his life when things become rather... difficult to understand." He looked at the far window and thought it over, an end to his past. It was tempting, possibly more so than any thing else he had ever thought on but it also meant full exposure to what he had been, and done, in his past.

Black Phoenix

B
Phoenix was following the high queen, but not directly. He stayed out of sight and kept to the rooftops, where he had a better view of everything. This way it was easier to spot evil doers before they even had a chance to cause any trouble and even if they somehow came close to the Queen he had recently made a contract with, his Verpine sniper rifle would stop them from doing anything that could cause his mission to fail. After all, he was one of the best mercenaries in the galaxy and he wouldn't let his reputation be ruined just because some fancy noble got hurt. But he wouldn't even let anything come close to that. After a while of walking the Queen entered a cantina. Phoenix waited a couple of moments before he jumped into an alleyway and , after a bit of walking, entered the same cantina. The queen was sitting next to some Bounty Hunter. They were talking about something, but that wasn't important to him. His only concern was that no one would harm that Queen. He scanned the room for anyone that could pose a potential threat, marked them on his H.U.D. and leaned against the wall next to the cantina's entrance. 'Let's see if anything interesting happens.' He thought to himself.

Meta had been assigned to accompany the Chancellor on this diplomatic mission. If things were to go sour, he would have to spring into action and defend the chancellor. Even if Chancellor Harkness and the Vice were both capable. It would be safer if he were to accompany them, he arrived in the chancellors office. His hands behind his back and his traditional jedi armour clad uniform. He remained silent as he heard the Vice and Chancellor discussing something. He stood at the right of the door.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Vuplesia

Fox Fire! New OOC Account
"I think you may have had a few too many, friend. We're on Ansion. And I am no noble... just a girl looking for a dink." Alachei told @[member="Gar Tanaris"].
The young Queen left her glass on the counter and rose from her stool. It was probably the last time she'd ever get to visit any bar, cantina or tavern that way ever again. She turned her head to the door, twisting her wrist to signal her companions to come. Under her glass was a card, and on that card the coordinates, dock number and ship ID of the Crown.
Alachei left to make for her ship. There was a long day ahead of her... ahead of them all.
'Captain, at ease. I am returning shortly. We will keep it short and simple. Send them a Glaive-encrypted message: Look to the skies for the indigo eagle.' Alachei commed to the Crown back in the ADF base docks. Better she didn't give any details about her personal carrier. There was no reason to forfeit such things to the chance of outsider interception or a possible ambush. It was just another one of the great queen's precautions. Had she her way, she would arrive in secret in nothing but her custom Solace fighter, but as the High Queen she knew the need to put aside herself in favor of apprpriately representing her peope; in this case, their naval stability.

@[member="Vulpesia"]

"Really? Then why does your Force signature seem so regal? Only people who have been raised as nobility or royalty project that aura." Gar downed his shot and got up to follow Alechei. He figured she wasn't from around here, noble or not, and he needed some credits. He knew the area, so why not act as a guide?

"And you look like you could use a guide. Someone who doesn't stick out as a military man. That'll get you robbed or worse around here. People around here know not to mess with me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom