Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Belated Introduction

Greetings fellow roleplayers and writings, it is my pleasure to meet you all. A lovely friend of mine (Ms. @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] to be exact) told me about the site some time back, but alas, I never had time to pop on over here until recently. Unfortunately I couldn't stay long, and had to leave for a bit before I could really enjoy the site. Now that several issues have been resolved, I am free to return to this apparently wondrous place.

Oh, but I've forgotten to introduce myself... how rude.
My name is Blaire, I am of the female gender, I love Star Wars, I spend far to much time on Tumblr, and I'm a high school student. I pride myself on trying to be polite as often as possible, and I enjoy drinking sweet and spicy tea while chatting with friends. Music is something I love very dearly, and I listen to a large variety, so there's almost no chance we won't both like a band or musician.

This is only the second site I've ever been on, but I've been writing since I was a wee little lass, and love it so.

That's about it, so I'm off to roleplay and have fantastic adventures, along with weaving stories in this vast universe.

*jazz hands*
BLAIRE!
*hug tackles*
Yay! You're off haitus! Unlike all our favorite web comics...
It's awesome to see you here. Let's go do our thread we talked about!
=)

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
Hello,
Useful bit of advice don't comment on Gajjulla's weight... grrrr
Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom