Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A beacon of light [Army of Light - Meet-Up]

The girl, who he was looking at just a couple of minutes ago, offered the Padawan a refill. However, her own bottle was empty. With a gracious voice, the young girl asked for directions for where the alcohol was.

Vexander noticed the way she was talking, and her voice triggered something in his head... the young man began to go back and forth between a series of visions, completely different from those he has seen in the past... visions of what seemed to be a paramilitary group dressed in purple... the same girl that was standing in front of him dressed with that uniform and performing a military salute. In that same image, he could see what seemed to be himself and dressed in those dark brown robes similar to the ones he had at the moment... but they had more armor and were stronger from the way they looked.

Noticing that he was being ackward due to the silence while his mind was drifting away, he inmediately proceeded to reply with an unatural smirk that tried to hide his thoughts and weird visions. "Well, I am sure that there is more around..." he said while he looked at his surroundings "...I can bring some for you if you like..."

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

@[member="Vexander Graves"]

She gave the young man a look of confusion as he seemed to be off somewhere else in his mind. She suspected he must be Jedi, by the way he is dressed but the Jedi have a habit of being off with the fairies sometimes, with visions and who knows what else. She too can have those moments from time to time, but she pushes her's away, finding them impractical and distracting to her, especially if they come when she is working.

"No it is ok", she said looking at him in those eyes of his. "I will get you one", she winked now and walked to the big bucket filled with ice and all sorts of poison for them to take at leisure. She found two long necks, chilled perfectly and cracked open the tops. She walked back to the young chap and handed him one. She held her's up to cheers him.

"So, I am Coci Sinopi, new around here, what is your name?", she asked drinking directly from her bottle. Corellian Ale: There Simple Is Nothing Better.

With a wink to the man, the girl left to pick up a couple of bottles from one of the buckets around the place. Within a few seconds, she returned and handed over one of them to the man. Inmediately, he took a sip from it hoping that the visions would go away or he would end up being more ackward...

As always, the social impediment prevented him from talking properly to those around him was getting in the way... but this time, the visions were taking the best of him since they were distracting and quite confusing.

The girl introduced herself, @[member="Coci Sinopi"]... In his mind, just as the visions that were showing up... whispers with his own voice could be heard in different tones "Lady... lady... Sinopi"

Placing the bottle down, he introduced himself in the militaristic way that he was used to "Vexander Graves, Padawan of the Order and now member of the Army" he raised his bottle and made some sort of toast at the girl "at your service" taking another quick sip, the young man tried to gather the composture back "So, want to join the band of misfits? Shoot some Siths?"

She clinked the neck on his bottle with her's as he said "at your service". She smiled at his question, and looked around at the others. "It appears so, but they seem like a good group .. as for the Sith, yeah they are nothing evil and do everything in their power of cause pain, I don't like pain. And you? why are you here, I mean you are in the Order".

She looked around to see if there was anything to eat, nothing it seemed, but the company is very nice and so she would feast on that for the moment. "What do you do? what is your .. skilled talent here?".

"Besides being able to use another lightsaber you mean?" the young man took another sip from the bottle and looked at the young girl closely "I can hit a target from some distance" the corellian didn't want to sound like if he was special, he was more interested in finding more about the awful visions that were plaging and clouding his judgement.

"You must be quite talented yourself..." for a moment, the young man got to the conclusion that perhaps she was deliberately messing with his head... but for what reason? There had to be a reason, the visions were quite elaborate and they were different from the ones that he usually had, Vexander probed the girl with the Force without her noticing, he attempted to see what was in her mind, still, he used his words to distract her "...I mean, why would you be here if you weren't?"

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

"Ah! so you are a good man to have around", she smiled at him now, as she too took a drink from the bottle. The Ale leaving a small amount of froth on her lips which she quickly wiped away with her finger tips. "I assumed you would be good with that", she pointed to his saber. "So you are a marksman? I am not to bad with a rifle myself, that is probably my best skill", she added.

Suddenly she felt an unusual feeling, like someone had just walked over her grave, she just shook it off as a chill or something, well there was a draft in here, which was nice and refreshing. But she did notice an intense look on the young man's face. It was like he was trying to read her or something, he must be a suspicious person, she thought. She was not sure why he would be of her, but I guess he is guarded with himself. Now she considered him, looking into his eyes trying to find out what he was thinking. Hmm the sign of a true Assassin maybe? or sniper? Something is very closed about this one and he wants it that way .. it seemed to her. However, this only serviced to heighten her Corellian mind which is laced with curiosity and now she wanted to find out more.

"So .. where are you from?". She looked him over a bit now .. while trying to be unnoticed about it.

Veino sat at a table alone, rather uncomfortable with being surrounded by so many Jedi. While yes, it had been a very, very long time since the Jedi and the Jensaarai had been in conflict, the memory still lingered, even with so much time to heal the rift. He had no doubt the orthodox Jedi master would see him as heretical scum or something. Conveniently though, having no affiliation to the Jedi Order meant he had no responsibility towards them either. So he just tuned the arguments out. As long as he did not bring harm to the Jensaarai order, or bring danger to the planet, he was able to make his own decision.
Granted he doubted he could do much. Not unless they needed someone to throw a scattered group of small objects at the Sith in a loosely organized pattern. Maybe while someone else fired off cannons. He bumped his backpack again, feeling the thump of his lightsaber. Or he could wave it around as wildly as he generally did and try to get close to landing a blow.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Michael sat in a comfy chair with closed eyes, while listening to the voices of Light. "Beautiful." he thought with a smile. But the Knight did not interfere in the various discussions, instead he took another sip from his drink. If they had need for him, they would surely find him.

Vexander kept gazing at the girl... he was trying to be subtle, but he was too distracted by the images that were coming and going to notice that he was being too obvious.

Still, the girl didn't feel ackward, or didn't even feel the urge to just walk away from the obvious ackward behavior of the man, instead, she asked about where he was coming from.

The young padawan was not really into revealing much of his past because it was troubled and disturbing for him... he suspected that the way he grew up was the main reason why he had the visions through the Force, although the possibility that it was there for some other thing was also there... but still, telling her where he was born was not going to make him reveal anything sensitive that would mess with his head... at least not now that he has trained to control a little bit more his feelings.

"Corellia, born and raised" he said while he held the bottle up high "still, a lover of my own world I guess... can't stand any other beverage from other places, as long as there is a corellian ale around, I would pick that one over any other liquor around" after the sentence, he took a long sip of the drink and released the survey that he was attempting through the Force... perhaps with enough alcohol he would silence those images that he didn't have time to think about at the moment due to their complexity.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

"I'll drink to that", she said raising the bottle to her lips. Then she smiled wide, "Corellian! Well it seems that you and I have a lot in common. I am Corellian too", and they seemed to that was true. "But you seem familiar, maybe we have met before, maybe on Corellia". She added.

But she realised it was probably not likely, as her circle moved differently to most Corellians. She is the daughter of one of the noble house on Corellia, not say that he is not of noble birth, but there are not many Royal Houses left now, and she, although one day will take the thorn, she avoids it, as she is different, she prefers to be away from that life style of sitting about preening one self, she finds it boring and lacking. No, Coci much prefers to be in the galaxy trying her best to do some good.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

The young man raised his eyebrown, were the visions being reciprocal? Not likely, he has never shared the visions with anyone, not even with his Master who he had a certain connection through the Force, and is not that they have not tried, is just that the visions were not normal and to inmerse oneself into someone else's visions was extremely difficult and usually performed only by the will of the Force.

Without trying to seem rude, he smirked a bit "I do not think so..." but perhaps the images in his mind did happen? "...although..." the young man scratched his beard... he really didn't know "No idea, I went from one way to another in Corellia... never stayed in one place for too long..." the young man took another big sip of his bottle and tried to evade the subject "...this ale is good. Not many of these can be taken to the Temple"

"Ah then probably not then", she said, and that was most likely. She did however, pick up a sense that he is hiding something, or deliberately being evasive. This only served to make her suspicious of him. She is Corellian after all and has the natural talent for this, but so does he. His change of topic did not go unnoticed .. and so she would push it no longer. "Yes I can imagine that the Jedi do not like this", she said taking more herself.

He is becoming hard to talk to, maybe it is his way, or he is not enjoying her company, she could not tell, he is hard to read, intriguing though to her. "So .. what do you do to relax?, apart from this", she would try again.

The young girl was still relentless on her questioning... perhaps he was being too reckless on his conversation with her and that was pushing her to notice his ackwarness. Nevertheless, one thing was certain, she still wanted to know more about him.

Taking more from the drink, the young man turned and looked directly at the eyes of the girl and tried to reply with more security... perhaps then he would make those images stop and would give him time to think a little bit about what everything meant "As a Jedi, we usually meditate a lot to relax... sometimes we need it to clear our mind... still, besides that, I usually train myself further, alone... you should understand that, a marksman is always at his peek while being alone" the young man waited to see her reply and how she reacted "don't you think?"

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

@[member="Judah Lesan"]

"Well, it was the way you said, 'I am who I am, and that is a great many things'… Pure or not, it spoke volumes, Knight Lesan," Cambria replied, with a soft smile gracing her naturally berry colored lips as she came up beside the dark-haired human in the corridor.

"And yes, that is why I am here. I will take your shared words of wisdom though under advisement," the blue-skinned Twi'lek nodded thoughtfully, then hit the wall panel to open the hatch door to the main hangar on the ship.

"I am hoping to have a meeting with the General as soon as possible regarding the fighters. For now, let us make sure what we do have are working optimally."

(( Cambria and Judah out ))

She turned her body so she could lean up against the bar area, she looked around the place noticing some new arrives placing themselves alone, some leaving and others enjoying those company. Even though this man is difficult, and illusive, it only made her more curious, the Corellian nature is a wonderful thing, but it can get one into trouble too. Was this man trouble? oh yes she believed so, and because of this, she is now enjoying his company. Her head turned back toward him as he answered her question, she smiled at what appeared to be a automated response to someone probing him, to someone trying to get to know the hidden man. He is hiding that she can tell, but from what? There is no sense of threatening danger from him, her intuition, or maybe the force, is telling her that, no his is not here to harm them. Interesting name he has, Graves, and he is as silent as them, needs to be if he works alone. As does she.

"Meditation is not something I do, but I can see it's application and it's benefits for a Jedi, especially in this field of work", she would not press him further on that, if he is, or is to become something that requires a cloaked presence and identity, then the less said about it, the better, even here among those one works with. She too, is guarded about her methods and procedures. "One has to be alone, it is imperative .. distractions, even on a small scale can and will compromise a mission", that is all she was prepared to say on the subject. Her turn to be illusive, she smiled internally, as she turned away and drank from the bottle.

She turned back and looked him over from his head to his toes, an information search, to find the form of the man, gather all details about him, his physicality and strength and capabilities, after all she might one day be working along side him, and she wanted to know what he could be capable of, and she could admit to herself that the journey with her eyes, uncovered very pleasant sight to see.

"I hope that one day, you and I can work together, Vexander. There are mission that do require two marks, as long as we don't get in each others way", she said. Then to lighten the mood a bit, her Corellian nature returned. "So Padawan for now?, I hope soon that you will become Knight, then I can call you .. My Knight. You can be there when I need a helping hand". She flash a smile at him.

The girl practically agreed to everything he said, her mind was similar from what Vex could tell... but appearances were deceiving... and he knew about it thanks to his personal experience with others. After all, the young man was also being evasive while questioning the girl to learn more and to evaluate the strenghts and weaknesses.

Nevertheless, everything change at the mention of a phrase: "My Knight"

Vexander's eyes opened wide... through the Force, a huge breeze; like a whirlwind surrounded him with Force power and entered to his mind. Several images came to his mind, all of them included the same lady dressed almost in the same outfit... all of them whispering, echoing the same words that @[member="Coci Sinopi"] just used...

The words began to resonate in his mind, like vestiges of an ancient civilization that remained in his own mind regarldess of time... like an cataclysmic event created due to a time paradox already postulated by scholars... like the understanding of a black hole and the amazing gravitational pull that affected any body within it's proximity... the young man was in the verge of collapsing...

Too much information and images were now pouring in... and each one of them had the girl in front of him smiling, that was the center of all of them... soo many thing in his mind, the young man couldn't figure out how to react... the confusion and shock was clear in his own face.

For a brief moment... the Jedi managed to regain his immediate conscious for a moment, with the help of his training he regained his composture and took a deep breath. "I... I am... sorry" Vexander touched his forehead and then stood up leaving the bottle with still half of the ale on it "I really... need to go..."

The visions were among the worsts he has ever seen, the amount of feelings brought to him were mixed: calmness, happiness, memories and yet... anger, conflict, confusion... but among them he felt friendship, deep care, love, remorse... Too many things at once, like a lot of water being poured down to a small funnel...

"Bye... lady Sinopi..." the young man said that, most of all; by instinct... since his mind was dwelling in the images... and without even looking back the young man decided to leave the place to think and to meditate on the situation at hand... in the end, he had to know further about what he just saw and what really meant.

Veino nearly staggered as he picked up the conflicting emotions and who knows what else from @[member="Vexander Graves"]. A hurricane? Or typhoon? He took a long breath and tried to focus on controlling it. He did not want to fall into whatever had grabbd the Jedi. Being about half trained and rather rusty, he did not think at all that he would be able to handle it. He'd probably end up drowning or something.

Vexander was not really aware of his lack of control and the amount of Force power that he drew to himself due to the onslaught of visions that plagued him... however, by the time he regained his conscious just a few moments before he stood up, all the disturbance in the Force just went away and everything returned to normal.

Although the young man felt another Force Sensitive trying to contain the surge in the Force, he didn't bother in finding out who he was or where he was... eventhough he passed right next to the man that tried to assist him...

With a haunted look and a rather beat down demeanor, the young man left the place completely, heading towards the Jedi Temple to seek guidance and relaxation... to understand what happened and regain his composture.

@[member='Veino Garn']

Veino slumped down as the hurricane stopped. That was a relief. You'd think after 14ish years of training, he'd be able to block out things. But nope. Apparently not. He was just a lousy apprentice. He frowned down at his drink, tracing its rim with his hands. What had he intended to accomplish by joining? What could he possibly offer an army? Nothing, actually. He gave a friendly nod and strained smile as @[member="Vexander Graves"] strode by, and muttered quietly, "May the Force be with you."

Coci's head leaned slightly to the side, and she watched Vexander. For a moment, she stood confused as to his reaction, to a comment she had made. But then she was hit by a wall of emotion, raw and left unchecked, pouring out of the young man before her. The reason for the sudden surge in him, she did not know. But she felt it, the emotions and she too could not say anything. Her face showed it too, her brow in a knot and he was clearly struggling with something big and important. Had she offended him in some way? Had she said something that brought back a bad memory, or a good one? She was about to apologise, she even reached out her hand to place on his arm, for comfort, and to say sorry. But then he was gone, leaving her standing by the bar in total confusion. However something was playing with her mind now, Lady Sinopi? No one had called her that, why would he?

A tear rolled down her face, just one single tear.

She quickly regained herself and wiped it away before anyone noticed. She turned and looked in the direction that he left, not seeing him, as he was long gone, but something insider her, deep down, wished he would walked right back in and come to her. But now she too is confused and unsure .. and so she left the bar as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom