Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Battle No One Would Forget (Spencer Jacobs)

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was mad. He was mad with alot of things that were going on in the galaxy. He was just looking to start a fight.

As he entered the small cafe on Corascunt, he sensed a strong force user. One that was not of Sith or Jedi. "Dark Jedi," he whispered beneath his breath. He began to scan the room looking for the being. He found... her? She was sitting there in the corner. She actually looked beautiful but Onyx wasn't looking for that. He wanted to kill someone. Anyone that wasn't with the Sith.

He stared at her. He was trying to grab her attention. "I know that you aren't Sith. Seeing how I am really getting mad, I think I'll vent my rage on you." Onyx simply ignited his old red lightsaber and waited for a response.

He wasn't going to start a fight until the other person was ready, he had some honor to him.

Spencer was trying to enjoy her coffee, it had been quite some time since she was out of her mask and able to relax a bit. Her data pad was open to one of her favorite running comics about a padawan who decided to get too involved with someone she shouldn’t have. Something then decided to come and ruin her day; slowly she looked up from her coffee and watched as a man ignited his lightsaber. Blinking several times she put the coffee on the table and turned off her data pad. Guess she wouldn’t get to finish what happened to the padawan after she came face to face with a Sith.

“Mad? Well I’m quite upset that I didn’t get to finish my coffee or my comic in peace. Though I’ve always been a good listener, so I’ll let you vent your rage.”

A soft chuckle escaped the girl as she shrugged off her cloak, her tunic dark unlike the padawan robe she used to wear. Seeing that he wanted to use weapons, she opened her hand and a now ignited blue blade flew to her hand ready for him.

“You know usually when a gentlemen interrupts a lady for her attention he introduces himself, guess the Sith have no manners now a days.”

@[member="Dark Onyx"]

Darren Onyx

D
"Onyx." He said with a laugh as he lunged his lightsaber at her. As he did he spoke again. "My name is Onyx, Sith Knight."

He could feel her strength. He knew this would be a challenge. Then again, he loved a good challenge.

He was in his light dark blue armor with his light blue robes hanging out at the limbs, they were tattered from previous battles. He was wearing his hood and his dark mask that only made his appearance more menacing then usual.

Crack!

The blue clashed against the red, it was an easy enough attack to fend off and Spencer was curious with his opening attack. She wasn’t the best with lightsabers, but more of a weapon did one need when the force was their weapon. Smiling still, she nodded her head acknowledging his introduction. She responded quickly, keeping her eyes locked on to him in case he decided to get daring with his blade.

“Spencer, according to you I’d be called a Dark Jedi Knight. Though who keeps up with labels anyways?”

As she finished speaking, the tables that adorned the café soon rose and launched forward at the Sith Knight. They came at him from all angles since they were standing in the middle of the café. Spencer was happy she has chosen such a nice out in the open seat when she walked in. The young Empath had a feeling something exciting would happen today.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx quickly activated his second lightsaber, this one blue, and began to slice at the tables as they launched at him. Though he wasn't quick on all of them.

One smashed against his head. As he let out a small grunt he fell to his side. He quickly jumped to his feet and reignited his sabers. "Nice to meet you Spencer, nice moves by the way." He said with a chuckle. "My turn."

Onyx's left arm began to light up with force lightning. He began to launch powerful bolts at her. As he did he inched closer and closer, waiting to give a precision strike.

Tilting her head, Spencer kept the smile on her face. No one had challenged her before and the Empress made sure she was prepared for it. Sadly, she wouldn't be able to claim this victory as the First Apprentice. The alter ego was left at home.

Maybe if he was lucky she would share her secret. Either way today was going to be fun.

"Cute"

Spencer used her blade tl attract the force lighting, she saw him closing in so decided to return the favor. Her other hand and arm became consumed by sparks, after a couple of his steps she opened her palm towards him releasing her version of the technique.

"I have a lot of good moves up my sleeve Onyx, I hope you become acquainted with all of them."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx quickly took one step back and blocked the incoming lightning with his lightsaber. Interesting.

He didn't let down on his own however. He started to think of his next move. Onyx broke his lightning and launched his open palm forward, a powerful force throw. He only needed her to let her lightning down so he could get back in close.

Taking the hit of the force throw she was launched backwards, recovering quickly the lightning stopped for a moment and she used the force to balance her being. She was far from the man which was what she wanted. Blade work wasn’t her strongest skill, but the Force was the only weapon she needed in confrontations like this. He was looking for a way to get to her; she read it in his body movements. Training with her father on Eshan proved to be helpful in times like this.

Putting out her hand she waved her fingers, gold strands weaved in and out around her hand. Tilting her head she drew from the hunger, that insatiable hunger that the Sith have given her. It was her darkest techniques, Force Drain. The gold strands shot out towards Onyx diving aiming towards the Sith’s heart. She smiled all the while she did this staying ready for anything else he wanted to attempt.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx quickly realized what was happening. Based on the sharp pain he felt in his chest, which felt like it was slowly collapsing on itself, he knew he was in trouble. He quickly readjusted his strategy.

Dropping his force lightning, he ignited his other lightsaber, this one blue. And charged at her. He could tell the only way he could win is if he was in close. He would be forced to die down the force and rely more on his strength with his blades.

He was smart, his charging would force Spencer to break the concentration she had to maintain to complete the Force drain. Breaking it, Spencer fixed her stance and took in a deep breath of air. The girl shifted her focus of the force from her fingertips to her vocal cords. There was a benefit from being trained not only by her own Master, but from several other Sith Masters. She had learned much about the Force - the essence she was created from. As Onyx drew closer she built up the Force energy in her throat.

Finally at the right moment, Spencer released not only the force energy, but a deep roar. The force increased the sound waves that ripped from the sound causing a hemispherical force bellow to be launched towards the charging Sith. There were reasons why Ashin has chosen the girl to be her First Apprentice, her affinity to the Force was one of them.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was taken completely of guard. He had never faced someone with this type of power. As the yell hit him, he fell backwards with a sharp pain, like a needle, piercing his ears and brain. He quickly recovered. He wasn't to surprised. He knew, based on information from Ashin, that she wasn't a Sith nor Jedi. Dark Jedi are always stronger with the force.

Onyx came back to reality. He decided to even the odds. He force jumped beside her. While he did he spoke, "Let's make this fair."

Spencer watched as he recovered from her force bellow, she didn’t expect him to do so rather quickly. Either way she was prepared for him whatever he was going to do. Spencer caught her breath from the bellow as she waited for him to make his next move. He was quite determined to get close to her. Her unarmed hand started to collect the electricity again.

As Onyx force leapt towards her, Spencer deactivated her blade and raised the hilt towards him. While he came down, she ignited the blade meeting his decent.

“Thanks I like fair, I am the fairest of them all”

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx blocked the blow and looked her in the eyes with a smile. "Well you are very attractive. We could always go out for dinner after this," Onyx said with a laugh. He then began to launch powerful strikes at her with both lightsabers. He was running dry on strategy. He just had to keep her busy.

Smirking, she shrugged as she quickly blocked the powerful strikes. Stepping forward, she used the Force to shove the man away from her; he was too busy trying to strike at her. She didn’t continue fighting and placed her hands on her hips and nodded.

“Fine then I’d rather have dinner than continue this fight. But first before you can take me to dinner you should come get your reward for surviving this long.”

Pointing to her lips she folded her arms in front of her chest.

“Is a kiss okay?”

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx fell backwards. He readied himself to launch more strikes but was stopped when Spencer accepted his invitation of dinner and then offered to let him kiss her. Onyx was shocked at the sudden idea she had given him. He didn't know if it was a trick or not. "Seems like you've been waiting for this," Onyx said with his charm. He had the skill of being charming. Thanks to the force he mixed it well with his already charming personality.

"If you say so," Onyx said approaching. His lightsaber was deactivated, but in his hand just in case. With his open hand, he gently brushed away her hair out of her face and placed it on her cheek. He then kissed her. A tender and loving kiss. Passionate. Using the force he spoke to her telepathically, "I love being a Sith. We are allowed to do this."

(OOC: @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] Damn girl you work fast. Just accept a date from the guy trying to kill you lolz.)

Poor Onyx.

As he kissed her, she placed her hand on his chest like any fair maiden would when kissing a man. Though not every fair maiden was capable of force drain or would have a lightsaber waiting for him. She wasn’t fond of the kiss; she would rather be kissing someone else at the moment. This was part of the plan, to draw him in to a trap. Sirella’s training may have taught her more than she needed to know.

The hand quickly glowed the golden hue again. The tentacles of the force drain pierced into Onyx’s chest, he was too close and too involved with what he was doing. The hilt of her blade pointed directly at his stomach. The man like most men was foolish. She didn’t break the kiss no matter how much she wanted too, she had to keep him here until he surrendered. She answered him telepathically.

'I think it’s best if you yield this one Onyx. It would be the wisest choice you’ve made today.'

(OOC: Haha, it was just a ploy to get Onyx in this situation. Point blank = love)

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx suddenly felt a sharp pain in his chest. He broke from her kiss and looked down at his chest to see her hand glowing. "Damn it," Onyx mumbled. "You wench!"

(OOC: God damn you.)

Grinning Spencer, continued to drain him of the Force. The woman wasn't the ruthless type so when she had her fill she used the force to toss him back away from her. Taking a deep breath she straightened her back and brushed her hair aside from her face. It took more than just simple charm to win the heart of Spencer Jacobs. She dusted off her tunic and folded her arms in front of her chest as she looked at him.

"There's a reason I'm the First Apprentice Onyx, like I said I suggest you yield. It would be a shame to lose a knight like yourself in the Empire."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx laughed. Even with the great pain in his back and chest. "I yield. I must say," Onyx said standing to his feet, "You are good. I may not be First Apprentice, but I know a strong person when I fight one," Onyx held out his hand to her for shake. "Nice meeting you Spencer..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom