Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A band of misfits, criminals, and killers. (Havoc Squad Formation)

640x354_5979_Endless_Streets_2d_sci_fi_cyberpunk_city_picture_image_digital_art_zps395e19e3.jpg

▒█▄░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▄ ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀   ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█
▒█░░▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█

Kaiden paced forward, a cigarette dangling from his mouth. He wasn't wearing his armor, he didn't want to attract attention. He was wearing a leather jacket, pants, and a plain gray t-shirt. He looked around, before entering the cantina. The cantina door swung openly slowly, as opposed to the newer ones with automatic doors. Dull, ambient electronic music played in the ears of Kaiden, but he paid no heed to it. He approached the bartender, placing his hands on the bar. For a moment, his sidearm was visible.

"The backroom key."

The bartender blankly stared at him, before he turned to the gray-haired human sitting at the corner. Kaiden turned his head, confirming his identity to the older man. The older man nodded, and the bartender fished from beneath the bar, a simple, flat door key. Kaiden politely thanked him, but made no more conversation. The old soldier who ran the place was more than happy to relinquish the backroom for whatever the Sergeant needed. And, no questions asked, which was Kaiden's favorite part. He looked around the area, before sliding the key into the slot. A dull green light granted him access. It reminded Kaiden of a hotel room, before Kaiden pushed open the door, glancing inside.

Grungy, kinda dirty, but it was quiet, out of the way, and nobody would bother them. Them. A reformation of Havoc squad. Kaiden's dream come true. Steph's dream. Lan's dream. He looked at the backroom, darkened from the lack of lighting. The room was dimly lit, but the large table with steel chairs would serve it's purpose. Kaiden slowly set up the holographic projector for his briefing, before he slowly sat in the furthest steel chair, awaiting the arrival of the various individuals that wanted to do some damage. He could have sworn, he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder, a reassuring touch followed by a barely audible whisper of encouragement from a barely understandable (to most) accent. He smiled briefly, before leaning back in his chair.

"I feel like this is gonna be a good thing. I hope I'll make you all proud."

And slowly, the Havoc squad symbol flickered to life from the Holographic projector. Doc's eyes lit up as the blue symbol rotated.

"[member="Serenity"] you ready?" Willa looked at the pad on her wrist and in her hand as she checked the gravity leveler and her weapons. A small smirk on her face as she moved and saw the symbol appear. "Well fun times." She moved turning on the bracers and her leveler as she started climbing up the side of a building to reach the upper levels. "Coming to you [member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"]."

Due to the thread being relatively similar, and that I don't want to rewrite the exact same thing as last time, I'm just copy-pasitng my entrance from the previous formation thread.

For Lily, there was a particular system of quality for a Bounty Hunter in this galaxy. A plethora of criminal scum worked in the Outer Rim Territories, the lowest in the personal-made hierarchy and most populated. They often did dirty and gritty things, nothing too high paying. Something for a local governor or business owner. Sometimes you might get some work on a warring planet or system. Then there was the Mid-Rim, less populated but better jobs. You start getting frequent assassination contracts. It required more skill than the Outer Rim to stay alive, and avoid the authorities. Then there was the Inner Rim, that's where the bounty hunters who an stay alive began to earn the real big credits. You start working for actual factions and not local governmental bodies. Whilst this hierarchy didn't truly exist, it's how Lily as a bounty hunter perceived things. And she had just begun branching out her 'business' into the Mid Rim when she got caught up with the Galactic Republic. So that is why she was here today.

The young Keshiri strode through the doors, seething with anger and frustration. She had been busted and given a choice. Her crimes were to be met with a death sentence, or she could work for Havoc Squad as their sniper. She had no other choice. She wore her insignia ALS-XI reconnaissance armour, unique in production. The piece comprised only of an armorweave bodysuit, a chest plate and helmet. It wasn't designed for close-quarters combat or defence but for it's array of gadgets. It made her an incredibly versatile opponent, but it also made her an easy target. She pulled out the chair, the legs screeching against the floor. She wanted to let everyone know just how furious she was about her predicament. She didn't want to be here, but she knew as a Bounty Hunter, you had to do what you had to do to stay alive. She sat down in her chair, kicking two feet up onto the table and crossing them. Her arms remained folded across her chest. Her face concealed by her helmet.

[member=Kiyron] | [member=Brill] | [member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"] | [member=Fadeyka] | [member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"]

Captain Wells

'Til the Bullets Are Gone
The tall and lanky figure of Captain Wells lay sprawled in a metal chair in the corner. The chair was propped up on its back legs and the backrest was propped against the wall while Wells' head rested against the dingy wall surface as well. His cap was slightly askew and his arms and legs were crossed contentedly. G.A.R. fatigue pants were easily identifiable, but the thin sweater he wore over the blouse to help keep out the cold was most definitely not standard issue.

When the sound of steel scraping on the floor as a chair was moved rang out, Wells did little more than snort slightly from his comfy spot. For all intents and purposes, he was apparently out cold and quite cozy.

[member="Willa Isard"] @Luminous @Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn

Been a long time since she walked around these streets. As she let her mind wonder to her childhood. Growing up in these kind of parts, Fade felt right at home. If that really was her name. It wasn't since coming out of a place that force her to learn new skills did she let herself. Slip out into her the streets after she rented a cheap room, it wasn't nothing fancy. Only this time this medic had something else on her hip. In her boot she also keep a knife just in case she had to use it in close combat. That what made those that knew her before the Republic got a hold of her. Now she had some combat training.

Her special training is what brought her to this group. Entering the place that had been given to her. Finding herself once again, looking first to the old gent. Walking into the the room smelling the lasting odor. Knowing a lot of dirty deed took place back in this room. More like a den for killer, thieves and destruction.

"Hello, gents and lady I haven't missed anything, I do hope this place has some milk", she could use a good rum and tea with a splash of nerf milk.

[member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"] [member="Willa Isard"] [member="Luminous"] [member="Captain Wells"]

(( DARN it sorry guys ))
Sharky would appear in the cantina and eventually speak to luminous about the leader's sudden message

"You sure it's the right guy this time?"

Malik Rodarch

M
This'll be a blast.

The Cantrosian strolled through the Trusty Trooper with a strut in his step and a swish of the tail, handily ignoring the patrons who stared at him as if he were a toy to be won from a carnival game. It was fine, if anybody thought about taking him home to dazzle their women with oohs, aws and ahhs then they had another thing coming.

He had been invited, likely for his peculiar skills in demolitions but possibly because every crack team of on-the-edge soldiers needs a mascot.

Brill wanted it to be the former.

Scurrying into the room the Cantrosian looked up (as small feline-humanoids were want to do) at those who had already gathered. Height didn't bother him, he was so short that it was almost an advantage in being that nobody quite knew how to deal with the tiny furry menace.

“'Ello ello ello, what's crackin' fellas?” Brill asked, before revealing a large smirk, the luminescent green goggles over his eyes glinting somewhat mischievously. “And dames, of course.”

Sharky would look at the slug and nod to him menacingly

"Despite the fact we are not in the 21st century much using those words no offense, im fine little peculiar creature."

[member="Riley Stryker"] [member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"] [member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"] [member="Kiyron "] [member="Luminous"] [member="Brill"] [member="Fadeyka"] [member="Commander Sharky"] [member="Captain Wells"]

Getting up to the higher levels Willa moved carefully and quickly securing her weapon on her hip and back while turning off the leveler, a cloak coming out for her to wear as she entered the bar. It was an interesting place to meet up but then when you have shared a team with Steph Zenima.... there was few things that could surprise you. The Vahla stood in the leveler light armor with a look on her face. She enjoyed the Havoc armor but it was to stiff for her body and to heavy in many ways, this she could move in and walk. Securing the black cloak while her tattoo shown and she got the directions to the back room. Her senses expanding out and eyes going back and forth as she took the hood off and gave a small sneer. Her enjoyment was there though seeing Doc or Papa as he now called himself and she took in the sight of the other man letting herself find a seat. The black armor gleaming under the black cloak. She was part of the old guard if nothing else and was looking at what could happen to all of them. "Fun place."

Sharky would use his eagle vision to look for signs of new recruits..he soon spots Willa in her cloak he welcomes her without looking at her..

"So nice to see you here."
He said smiling seeing his long lost friend since The Battle of Yavin..

Captain Wells

'Til the Bullets Are Gone
Wells shifted slightly at the slight increase in noise and the sound of newcomers talking. He settled down more into his seat, his cap slipping forward to cover one eye with the brim. He stretched his legs in his cozy state and snorted once more before settling back into a steady, quiet snore. In his boots, his toes wiggled a bit as if they, too, were getting more comfortable. A hand snaked out and scratched at his chest before sinking back beneath his other arm to where both arms were crossed once more.

Where he was could be seen by anyone in the room, but it was off to the side. Away from all the commotion and, perhaps, easily forgotten. Everything about him radiated the basic, required standards for a wonderful nap in a chair.

A cosy, comfortable, quiet, warm, snoring spot away from all the hubbub.

Sharky continued greeting the new comers, he then saw one man sleeping in his seat, he decided to negotiate dialouge to him since everyone else is being a little busy

"A little late to be sleeping in a meeting my friend, i understand your nap is important but it just feels like sleeping on the job."

@Brill @Commander Sharky [member="Captain Wells"] [member="Willa Isard"] @Fadeyka [member="Luminous"]

Kaiden looked at all of the comers to the team, a various group of individuals. A small man with a hot temper, much reminding himself of Lan back in the day. A look of sadness crossed his face for a moment, before he turned towards another man. Commander Sharky or something along those lines. Seemed sort of okay, a bit overzealous with his words, but Kaiden had been around enough people to appreciate everyone's beneficial aspects to the team. From what he knew, Sharky was a sniper. He saw him wake up the good Captain. Kaiden put up a single hand, palm flat and fingers upwards, signaling his disapproval of Sharky.

"The good Captain, has earned the right to sleep. You have not."

He smiled, seeing Willa again. Her operational specialty was getting in somewhere, quietly, efficiently, and could be gone before someone even noticed something was wrong. She was seriously, one of the few people Kaiden both respected and feared genuinely. Everyone should be weary of the person that could sneak into your house, and kill you and make it look like an accident. He stood up to greet her again.

"I was hoping you'd turn up again. I know things haven't been easy for you the past few months."

He looked forward to having some alumni of Havoc to aid in the training and guidance of the new recruits. And so far, they all looked especially promising. He turned to [member="Luminous"], smiling at her."Typically speaking, if I were to be relieved of a firing squad by a single man's call, I'd be a bit more happy..."He walked over, and slapped her feet off the table."And wouldn't have such an attitude."Kaiden said, smiling. Kaiden had pulled strings to pull the bounty hunter here. She was useful, and if she wasn't, she'd be dead. So he had a feeling she'd be giving it her all from this point forward.

"We're still waiting on a few people. But I'm happy with what's been brought so far, ladies and gentlemen."

Sharky turned to Kaidan and smoothly spoke to him..
"Alright you know i dont need to sir, You know i never experienced such a squad like this, civilized determined, agile and quick, Heh it's like i just went to a base, Not really..pfft but who cares? we got the gang back together!"
He would say shrugging and standing away from the Captain..

Willa looked at the kid who was speaking and raised an eyebrow more from just curiosity. She wondered what he had done to attract attention.... Had to be something good and worthwhile otherwise he wouldn't be with the marry band of misfits and family. She moved to the table and looked at him seeing Brill and the others with a grin on her face while taking the seat and getting a drink. So from the sounds of it one was a criminal... or something no matter that just meant decoy in the long run and the others roaming around would be something to have going at it. "Hey hid... sit down and have a drink."

Sharky looked at the what seemed bounty hunter and sat down with a high grade he then turned his seat around raising the cup of wine..
"Thank you i would be glad to at least take a small break,A toast, to new friends.."
He would say with his helmet off taking a sip of his wine..

Finally, Riley was off of Korriban. He enjoyed being there with his platoon that he was in but he needed to be on the battlefield not protecting scientist. One day he received an invitation to a squad of elite commandos which Riley, without hesitating, signed the paperwork and was removed from his current position. Effective immediately.

Now Riley was at the location that he was sent and where he would meet his new team. The young soldier went to the location and opened the door to the room where he would encounter many people.

"Riley Stryker, reporting for duty," the soldier said in an attention stand. He didn't know who was the commander or if there was any high ranking officers so he decided to salute to everyone in the while room just to be safe.

Coming back into the back room. With what looked to be hot water. In the other hand a shot glass of rum. "Well, well I leave for a second we get a crowded room.", strolling over to empty chair. Turning sideways with a bump with her hip, moving the chair so she could sit herself down. Smiling at each one as she took a single package of herb tea out of one of her pouch on her belt. Dropping it after which time stepping. Before taking a few sip. Dropping some of the rum in. Frack me I forgot the Nerf milk.", looking over the group. Trying to make light of it all. Remembering that she forgot to introduce herself. , "Ones call me Corpral Hina, everyone calls me Fadey, short for Fadeyka."

[member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"] [member="Captain Wells"] @Luminous @Commander Sharky [member="Willa Isard"] [member="Riley Stryker"]

Sharky looked at Fadeyka as he was about to give his fellow recruits the direction and not only to greet..
"Nerf milk, Never drank my wine with Nerf milk before..you must be lucky enough to have it for a special occasion,I believe we havent met yet but my ID number is fairly ST-67854 or Code named Sharky, i uh see you found everything comfortable in this Cantina, please have a seat."
He would offer kindly to the Zabrak /Iridonian lady then would pass the so called Nerf Milk to her..
"Is this what you call Nerf Milk?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom