Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A band of misfits, criminals, and killers. (Havoc Squad Formation)

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
[member="Commander Sharky"] [member="Fadeyka"] [member="Riley Stryker"] [member="Willa Isard"] [member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"] [member="Captain Wells"] [member="Brill"]

Ori walked in, holding a Soda Can in her right hand, and sat down. She Popped the top of the can and took a drink, looking at all of the people in the room, it wasn't too long before Ori realized that she was in company like which she hadn't been in a long time. "Am I the only one with De'javu?" Ori Asked, looking around "It seems like we may have done this before..." Then again, Ori was a Mandalorian, and few such warriors have not done back room deals and such before. Ori heard 'Fadey' speak, and looked over at her, as she mixed her tea. "I tried that a few times when I was Mand'Alor, it helped with the stress a bit." Ori said, "My name is Ori'Alor, it's nice to meet you." Ori then looked at Sharky, some kind of clone, sounded like. "It all depends on what circles you travel in, my friend." Ori said, deciding to tease Fadey a bit and test the waters there "This being Nar Shaddaa, I will not elaborate, or judge..."

[member="Fadeyka"] [member="Commander Sharky"][member="Riley Stryker"] [member="Willa Isard"] [member="Simone"] @Kiyron @Brill

His eyes danced around the room, blankly. He stood up to talk now. The room would be wise to stop talking. He placed his knuckles on the table. He looked at each individual, sizing them up as a person and as a soldier."Havoc was formed, in the days of the old Republic. We specialize in...being unique. I look around the table."He looked at [member="Willa Isard"]."Killers."Danced over to @Brill."Dangerous people."His eyes glanced over to [member="Commander Sharky"]."People with great potential."He finally stared at [member="Fadeyka"], for a long while. Once upon a time, Kaiden was the medic for Havoc squad."People with great skills and things to bring to the Republic..."He trailed off, for a moment. Before he reached for his side pocket, removing a lightsaber hilt. He threw it on the table. It had been broken, bent as if someone stomped on it. He did. It landed on the table with a loud clang, splattering along the table before gently rolling to a halt.

"But more importantly, people that can hurt the Sith. They will burn for what they did to our Republic. I killed that Sith. And I have homework for you all. You are going to get me a collection of something from a Sith. You are going to take limbs. You are going to tear skin. I want eyeballs. I want arms. I want fingers."He sneered as he talked. Kaiden was among the deadliest the Republic had, and he would make sure that the Sith knew that about his team as well. He wanted a team that could put fear in the two words alone."You will become the living, breathing weapons of the Republic. But forget the Republic, for the time being. Everyone who is in this room, and who walks through that door- they will be your family. If you do not trust the Republic.."He looked upwards at the symbol floating above the table, the rotating Havoc squad emblem. Then he looked down at his team. His team. His squad."Trust me and those in this room. And that's all I ask of you. I will not ask you to contradict your beliefs. If any of you have a problem, the door will not be locked. But it will not be open again. So..."He sat back down. He took out a small box. It was Havoc squad emblems for the dress uniforms. Something that hadn't been put on for a long, long time."Whoever would like to stay and be a part of something great, remain. Those who would like to leave, may do so now without any objection from me."

Sharky looked down and thought..

Killing a sith?, i know i kill alot of thugs, other mercenaries that work for otherwise, creatures and a bounty hunter sometimes if turned out to be a false, but...a Sith?, this could mean that if anyone killed and figuratively speaking parts of a Sith they will, be notorious and famous and not only that a high ranking soldier to aid the republic some more, it would mean that person could be a super soldier..but it's worth a shot..so, i will take the job but I am worried for a bit, wouldn't this not only motivate us but also tear us apart?, think about it us fighting over ourselves killing our selves literally just to kill a sith?, i might be a sniper but precision is what least of my blue sniper squadron needed..

"If killing a sith is what you need sir, i will fufill that promise no problem, i will have my doubts not only slow me down but also--"

He puts his helmet on..

"Help me.."

Willa almost wanted to play around and act insulted... She wasn't a killer, everyone of them had died in religious practice and for the greater glory of Vahl. She had mere been the one lighting them on fire and smirked listening to the rest. More interested in her drink and the promise of some action. She would try to not disappear again and wander around the republic, also she would have to make sure there were new shiny weapons. Dealing with some enemies wouldn't be fun without them. "Just point me where to go and I'll get a few also... gun get me lots of guns."

Sharky grinned a little at Willa then proceeded to talk to her...
"Ok, how about i get shot by a bunch of imperials and their clankers or such and you get your charm over to that Sith and beat the crap out of him."

He would say joking a little meaning he wants to aid Willa for a while..

Smiling at what could only be called Sharky. "Its nice to met you and thanks for the Nerf Milk, no tea should be with out it.", looking around the room at the others that had gathered. Looking at the next one to speak up only to cause her to have a some what puzzling look along with trying to remember that language. Wondering more about this looked on. Never know who your friends are in these neck of the galaxy.", smirking as to what she just met at [member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"] . Knowing that she could have gotten a bit of reputation but that was the past right?. Shaking loose of some of the memories she still carried inside. For now she would remain a mystery to some. Knowing full well there leader [member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"].

Listening to what he said about each of the other members of this team her family as she would now called them. Looking a good time over to Willa a killer. Yep don't make this one piss even know what that time of the month to stay clear of her. Then came this little blitz how could something so little be so deadly to play with. This she shook from her mind. That was when he started to speak to each one that had gathered in this merry band. Only to have him linger on her for some time. Could he had unsealed her classified file at high command. Giving Papa the respect. Then again if it hadn't been for him those many years ago, being one of the ones that had hunted her down. That was something just what the frack didn't he see in her. All she was a thieve a good one until his squad got a hold of her.

Making the word to give them a choice. Why was it so many times did she want to just seek way in the middle of the night leave and she didn't. Still really didn't have any where she could go, in a way this life had grown in her. "You can count me in, Sergeant Rohn, I'm just the one that fixes things that are broken.", this could have more then what she let on only time would tell, use it was reason to stand she had be came one of the best medic. It was her quick thinking along with her book smarts. There was some roughness sometime her methods didn't always what in the hand box. Thinking outside the box had saved her unites on many unites.

[member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"] [member="Commander Sharky"] [member="Willa Isard"] [member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"] @Brill @Simone

Sharky grinned back at Fadeyka but they would not see through his helmet knowing he was with the right team and right place..but then he was reminded of something..

"After this i have some blueprints from one of Kaidan's advisors, they passed it on to every soldier who ever or ever not get rouge"
He would say passing them on to Kaiden..

She knew the ordeal. The soldier was giving a sales pitch, and we were the customers. He was trying to sell us our lives over to him. She was no beginner to this game. Unlike much of the galaxy where one can buy what they want from the Holonet at any time, the Keshiri were a very merchant-based people. She didn't listen to much of his drool until he began to make the close. [member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"] said, "Whoever would like to stay and be a part of something great, remain. Those who would like to leave, may do so now without any objection from me."

Lily kicked her feet back up onto the table, having them shoved off earlier. She spoke in a thick accent, "Well it's not like you're giving me much a choice. I walk out that door and I meet the firing squad. What can I do for you?" She never made it into the Core or Inner Rim Territories as a Bounty Hunter, but she was well known in the Outer Rim as 'as best a shooter as a farming girl from Kesh can get'. Not to mention, she liked to slice but was no professional. Or unlike the other Bounty Hunters who covered themselves in thick durasteel and all forms of metals to protect themselves from Force Users, Lily relied on a versatile array of gadgets and the bare minimum of armour.

Kiyron

K
Kiyron limped into the room, leaning on a simple metal came, face tight with pain. He'd caught the end of the speech and was frowning slightly. He stopped to survey the others. A motley crew, to be sure. Interesting team dynamics, for sure. He could make it work though. Groups were just like environments. Adapt yourself to fit what was needed and blend in. Remain invisible and unseen.

He looked over at the Captain, and gave a salute, even though he seemed to be asleep. Then he turned to [member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"], "Bring you a piece of a Sith?" He gave a dry chuckle. "That would mean getting within half a kilometer, and that's not quite how I operate."

He eased himself into a seat, balancing precariously in the chair to prevent the back of it from touching his back beneath his uniform jacket and shirt. The doctors had been adamant about not irritating the scabs and scar tissue yet any more than he forced them to allow. He couldn't blame them, by any means. It hurt.

"I'm in for the war effort though, so need to not trust me." He gave a small, faint smile, "I've seen most of your files anyways."

Sharky smiled at everyone still no one saw but yet he smiled he thought that this team of Kaidan's would give him a chance to fit in with the "Cool" crowd but not how like he called it..

"Then it's settled then we should all at least make time to equal ourselves just for the measure, as in i mean split up.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom