Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8th Sept - Ossus Hex (SJ v FO)

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Hi all.

As you may or may not know, the First Order invasion of the Silver Jedi occupied Ossus Hex commences September 8th.

Staff will be looking to help guide and present some story-lines for all participating, because one thing I've learnt about RPJs and invasions, counter to what some think, is that hits and destructive wins do not guarantee wins.

You could lose half the planet or lose a space-station and still win - it's character development, entertainment, drama and teamwork that win invasions now.

We don't need to hit hardest or fastest to win. Remember that.

We are full of creative talent to write words that leap out of the screen as if they were a Star Wars film or TV show. Give it your all, but please ENJOY writing your characters, as that enjoyment will come across.

Be graceful and cooperative with the FO as best you can, and roll with the punches (but dish some out yourself!).

If you have ANY issues, please try to contact the FO character writer directly. If that doesn't work, come to me or one of the SJ Admin for help.

--

ALSO:

I want to know if you have any ideas or wishes for the invasion.

Any stories you'd like to try? Any scenarios you think the Silvers should face?

Post them here, discuss and we will take them on-board.

--

Thanks guys.

There is NO pressure from me to write like this is a game-changer. It's not. This is YOUR Faction remember; let's have fun out there and show them what the Silver Jedi are made of!

gemma-arterton-gif-23.gif

[member="Stephanie Swail"]

I am hoping to be able to be there for this one, but will all depend on work for me next week. Currently I don't have the time, and would not be able to keep up with an invasion.

I will let you know either way as soon as I know myself.

I shall be there and got something planned with Jairdain, as we have been working with several encounters over the last week or so. However, ready to help out others if that ends quickly.

Plus I have my engineer, Kat Decoria, not sure where best to fit her so if anyone wants her to help them let me know!

I did have one idea. The two Organa brother JR and Theo have not seen each other for 18 years. Garith was stuck within the void and Theo was running around the galaxy with amnesia. Some of you may know Theo has been here with the SJO. Many do not know much about him other then his name is Theo and he is a Kashi Mystic.

What could help with this, some witness of the two brothers reuniting would be nice. For higher dramatic points… some witness could be people had met both brothers but had no idea they were brothers.

Finding Theo is a pretty big deal for the Organa family. Family is far more important than gold and power. This would be huge for Alderaan as well. He was their Crown Prince. He was lost and the theory was he was lost when the One Sith took Alderaan and corrupted it. He was in line to succeed to the throne and he was taken away.
With war loaming in the back ground it could have ominous foreshadowing of tragedy. Garith would be happy to be reunited with his brother. Theo would not have his memories back but feel a familiar presence from Garith. Nether prince would shy away from defending SJO from a First Order attack.

The darkness lays ever near the light.
[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Feel free to bring Kat along with myself, [member="Kaiza Pawaro"] (maybe?) and [member="Valae Kitra"]'s new sniper character. We will be setting up an ambush for FO forces - ready for if they break through the planetary shield. I need someone to maintain and operate some of the more complicated vehicles.

I'll be there, if not fumbling my way around a little being my first forum event of this kinda nature. I've got a duel organised with a friend who's on the other side to start an arc but as for the rest of it, would anybody mind if I just sorta followed their character around while I get a feel for it?

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Luyioth Dakwin"] Great you're getting involved.

Don't feel pressure from ANYONE to do ANYTHING in this invasion. It's still a thread to forge relationships and have fun writing, and it's not all about how much damage or wins you have.

I'll be around so if our paths cross I'll be happy to help you, but I guarantee the story will guide you and you'll end up doing things you may not have planned - which is always good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom