Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

60 Minutes [Completed]

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
There was a time and place for work and one for play. This one was for work. A lot was going on with adjusting to her new role. The Confederacy gave her a window to get what she wanted and have it all legal for a change. She did go outside the ‘walls’ for extra fun. However, this was not the fun time as she had to be professional. The matter that needed to be professional was a ‘Q’ and ‘A’ session. Safety and security of the government was more important. All of those were in it with some responsibility in CIS needed to be pulled aside and questioned.

Dharma sat back in her chair behind the large new desk. The nature of the meeting and all that would be revealed had her preparing with notes that she looked at over her black frame glasses. The rest of her was dressed more business-like than business casual. It was thick white collared dress shirt and long black skirt. There was black coat with the outfit she chosen but that was hung on the hook attached to door. The paper work was focus on the one she requested to her office. A female half Fallen and Zeltron named Polarine. That was the name that was sent out for security reasons.

@[member=Pandeima]

A request to the office from someone she hadn't heard of? How intriguing... This "Dharma Vessia" was new, to say the least. At least, the last time she was in the CIS, Dharma hadn't been there. And evidently Dharma wanted Circe for reasons unknown... though some could possibly be assumed.

• She was worried Circe might be a threat to her or the CIS.
  • She thought Circe was hot.
  • She was reassuring Circe's willingness to not betray the CIS.

The exact reasoning wasn't clear, but Circe would assumedly find out as the talk went on, the green-skinned woman sitting down across from the impressive chested woman. There was only one other she'd ever met with boobs that big...

"So, what am I here for?"

@[member="Dharma Vessia"]

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Pandeima"]

To be polite and all that jazz, Dharma stood up as her guest arrived. Then she gestured with her right hand towards one of the two chairs that were on the other side of her desk. “Please take a seat, Miss Polarine…” Dharma added with a firm tone and she continued on to move things forward. “I called you in for a few reasons…”

There was a pause for a reason. She shifted her attention to her office door. “Dora Door, you may close yourself.” The door happily said sure then closed gently. It was her reality that could explain why things happen like they did, but she was not going to share the madness. It was business and such craziness might have bad results.

“Back to you, Miss Polarine… you are here because of what so many of said about you, and I like to hear the facts from the source.” Dharma directed her attention back to the green skinned woman that was sitting down. She took the moment to sit back down and get comfortable. For Dharma to know and Circe to find out that the many she was referring to were really objects talking to Dharma about many things. Even the dress and heels that Circe wore were chatting like such items did. There was not an off switch for her reality.

“Let’s start with an easy question… do you prefer Polarine or Circe behind closed doors, dear?” The first question fired off as Dharma dropped the proper Miss piece.

She raised an eyebrow at the terseness of the woman's voice. When the woman talked to the door and it closed, she raised the other one before relaxing it. Clearly, Dharma had some... questionable mental faculties, though it could simply have been the way she utilized the Force. But that was ignored when she began to ask questions.

"What you've heard about me were most likely lies perpetrated by a member of the Omega Pyre. And Polarine will do nicely. It is the name I go by as part of the CIS, after all." She squirmed a bit in her seat, growing somewhat uncomfortable.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Pandeima"]

Slurring the words, “Filthy hobbitses they did it all of times.” She simply let escape her lips. Then giggled madly to what she had said. It was planned for her. Insanity and genius were not opposite sides of the same coin. They were the same side all the time. It was the end result of one’s work that determined what label is placed. Dharma spun in her chair as the nutty giggling ended.

Then the woman behind the desk leaned forward. She did not leave her chair, but she was pressed against the desk as her eyes darted around like she was looking to see if the room was safe. Her right index finger was brought up to her lips, and was pressed against them. “Shhhh…” She held her finger against her lips for a moment longer before lowering it. it was a whisper like softness but still be heard. “It was not Omega that told me these things… My operatives never lie and that’s why I don’t need to prepare for meetings like you should’ve done.”

Her operatives were the dress and heels Circe wore to the meeting. She had other operatives but they were more focus on other events and people in the universe that covered all time and space. It was the reason she was a seer and had a few other skills centered around how the force worked in and through her. It made her more of a first year apprentice to everything else with in the force and her saber skills. She only had one because it was forced on her.

"Prepare for... How exactly do I prepare for a meeting when I nary know even the topic subject?" She continued to look over the woman, finding it exceptionally difficult to resist getting an eyeful of the amble chesticular mounds known as Dharma's bosom. "So if you could enlighten me as to my reasons for being here, I of course would greatly appreciate it. My boss has work for me to get onto soon."

And it was true. She had work to do on Subach's Sith side, work with Seinar to develop the NXT generation of Imperial fighters.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Pandeima"]

There was a little more giggling from Dharma. It was funny to her that such a question about how to prepare was said. She remembered when visiting her parents as a child and her father spoke to her older brother. He always told her brother to be prepared for everything like meetings. It could be as little as knowing just on surface information about the person or everything needed to feel comfortable to confront them in hostile meetings. She saw lesson being used as she grew up with her siblings in the Jensaarai temple. They followed the advice and Dharma picked up on it with time.

Remaining in her position, she fired off questions to see how her guest would react and what would be said. “Prepared like know a little of whom you were going to visit… then lets add in the reason you are here with the Confederacy’s Inquisitor. You are one of many names among many governments. May it be business or personal goals, many eyes are on you and actions speak volumes. Such actions appear to be the standard actions of a Sith and quest that I’ve seen many Sith try to carry out. So are you the typical Sith or are you actually different from those clones?”

"I'm myself... If by 'quest' you're referencing some sort of attempt to manipulate, take over, or dismember the Confederacy, then no, that's not my plans at all. Do I attempt to help myself with what I do in the CIS? Yes... but I can't help myself unless I help others first." She raised an eyebrow, curious as to how the inquisitor would take her response.

"For example, my putting forth effort to show Genesis how the Omegans lied to him and manipulated him seems to have netted me time with you, quite the attractive one."

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Pandeima"]

Dharma did not say anything right off the bat. She leaned back into her chair, and crossed her right leg over the left. It was just moment to take a note to bring up with Grand Marshall when they met again. A smile was given in the moments of silence. When she was done with mental notes, then the smile broke. She said in a friendly tone, “Well outside of Omega, there aren’t that many fans for them… It is becoming clear what a threat they really are to the galaxy. Still, you manipulating him won’t gain points if that gets out to all the goodie goods. I could care less since it’s the past… deeds have been done.”

Pausing for a moment, one thing she did not show or say was the caring about the manipulation that was hinted. She would question her boss since that would be easier. Now it was time to focus on personal goals. There had to be one because it was hinted about it.

“Helping others to help yourself means there is a goal you wish to reach… wish to share it with me?” Dharma questioned as she had been ignoring the remark about attractiveness. She did not see herself like that. It was the simple fact that everything she found attractive, wonderful and prefect was non-existent in her. What she found attractive were traits and features she in others, and appearances she did not care about since her reality messed with how others looked. It was difficult to look at someone when their clothes and jewelry have eyes and mouths themselves.

"I didn't manipulate him, though... As I stated, the Omegans were the ones who presented him with the false data. I merely exposed their lies to him." She raised an eyebrow, curious as to whether or not Dharma was fully recollecting things.

"As for my personal goals... They're private. I'd like to keep them that way until I'm trustworthy in the CIS again, thank you." Her eyes merely continued to look Dharma over astutely, curious as to what the woman would say next.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Pandeima"]

A sigh was held back. Dharma kept her smile and worked on being relaxed in the moment. There was a time and place to call bull; however, it was going to wait. She just threw out her remarks to the second piece of Circe’s reply. “Trustworthy again can take time but the first steps could be sharing your personal goals… of course, they could be against the Confederacy and that’s really why you want to hold back.” Leaning back in her chair, she continued her smile at Circe after she finished speaking.

"Well... I've already talked with the new owner of the company I owned. Business is good. I suppose if I had a long-term goal, it would be trying to expand our territory. After all, it's not like we can do much else. Aside from increasing my profits, I don't have much else to do."

Silently, Circe was thinking about the other Inquisitor she'd met...

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Pandeima"]

That little info was interesting, but Dharma wondered if there was more. Some might give a little truth but hold the rest back. She knew one way of getting it. As she had been tuning out the other voices, she could start listening to them. There was one more importantly than the others in her office to listen to. Dharma smiled as she looked at the outfit Circe wore. Then she asked the dress, “I’m Dharma, and you are?”

"Someone who wishes they were supporting your body instead of this woman's." The dress chuckled, Circe merely raising an eyebrow. The dress was quite sexy and sultry, just like its owner. "I'm surprised I'm even on her, actually. Usually, she just wears illusions to make it appear like she wears clothing. So, what can I do for you?"

She paused, raising an eyebrow. "Who're you talking to, Dharma?'

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Pandeima"]

Dharma smiled. It was fun to meet new objects. She looked up Circe to reply. “I’m talking to your dress, Polarine.” Then looking back at the dress. Friendly speaking to it, “Well that’s interesting thing to do and maybe you’ll get a chance once she uses illusions, sweetie… but to what I want, anything being withheld by her?”

"My... dress?" She raised an eyebrow, looking the dress over for a mouth, eyes, lips, or some other medium of communication.

"Well, now that you mention it, she does do a lot of salvaging, taking it all to a planet in the Unknown Regions. I assume she's most likely trying to gather quite the personal collection of starships, or merely intends to sell them to collectors and make a profit. Paradiso is an interesting place..."

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Pandeima"]

“You are such a sweetheart, dear… I’ll see if I can barrow you for a night. Unless you have more to say and if it’s all good then I’ll push to own you for lots of good times.” Telling the dress, the information about the ships and Paradiso look like it could be beneficially. It was not about telling the Grand Marshmallow about this. The manipulation would get back to him, but this was more to Dharma’s gain when she needs to use the information. Then she looked back up at Circe with a smile. “Yes sweetie, I’m talking to your dress. Like I said about research beforehand, know who you’re visiting. But don’t worry about a thing… this is normal.”

"Um... Okay... What is my dress saying? Does it have a mouth or something that I don't see?" In truth, Circe was getting a little weirded out. This woman was divining things from her clothes? The thought of it somewhat interested her , but also weirded her out a bit.

The dress merely smiled at Dharma. It wanted her wearing it as much as she wanted it.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Pandeima"]

Dharma giggled with a hint of madness. Once her giggling was over, then she answered Circe. “Yes your dress, we talked a few things like how it wants to be worn by me and it wanting to love me up. She is such a sweetheart… I like your dress.” Dharma smiled at Circe.

"Well, if you want it so much, I suppose I could just let you have it." And with that said, Circe undid the dress's snaps. Soon, she was out of it, wearing only her undergarments as she handed the dress to Dharma, an illusory black dress covering her body.

"So, shall we continue?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom