Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

60 Minutes [Completed]

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Circe Savan"]

Holding back chuckles, Dharma accepted the dress from Circe. She placed it caringly next to her on the desk. Even she stroked the dress like she was petting for a moment before looking back at Circe. Cheerful and smiling, it was back to her little questions; however, what the dress told her was not going to be brought up just yet. So others had to be asked, “Besides growth of business in Confederate space, do you plan on assisting the Templars?”

"I suppose so. And I intend to learn from their resourceful archives as well. I heard that the Dark Holocron is located at the primary sanctuary of the Order. I was looking forward to possibly taking a look at it, reaping some knowledge and whatnot."

And once again, she was telling the truth... At a minimum, the illusory dress couldn't be talked to by Dharma.

@[member="Dharma Vessia"]

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Circe Savan"]

Knowledge was key for some much. Dharma had a lot of it and it was kept close. Nothing she gained was shared unless it helped her. She got up from behind the desk and walked around it. Sitting on the dress, her legs crossed. Dharma was comfortable there as she leaned forward a little. There was a lovely smile on her face. Her reality gave her wonderful view of a green skin woman in underwear. It made her giggle little. “Studying is good… for those that can. Maybe I can place a good word in to making sure you have study time with the Holocron.”

"I would certainly appreciate that, Miss Vessia." She smiled, crossing her arms over her chest as she eyed the CIS's inquisitor over. She supposed it was time to ask a question of her own here.

"So... are we done? Miss Subach has business she wishes for me to do. And unless I interest you as much as you interest me, or you have more questions, no reason for me to stick around here any longer."

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Circe Savan"]

“Yes, I guess we done, dear.” Was the reply she gave, she smiled afterwards. “We wouldn’t want you to get into trouble with your boss… So I’ll see you around.” Flashing another smile before sitting up more properly, she was going to remain in her office a little longer. Just maybe, the dress would get a chance be worn sooner than later.

"Alright then, Miss Vessia." Stepping out, Circe got back to work. She was going to need a new dress.

-

"So, sexy, mind putting me on? I'd love to be supporting your assets right now instead of the emotionless joykill you're currently wearing. She doesn't even talk..."

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Circe Savan"]

Dharma laughed at what the dress said. There were reasons for her clothes not to speak like how others did. Her existence in the force had Molly the dolly as its avatar for the woman. She planned on wearing the dress but there was one last question. “Now sweetie, you were rewarded with being given to me. So I’ll put you on if you tell me Circe’s exact loyalties are from most to least. Then you’ll be rewarded like I said.”

"Mmm... Circe's loyalties? Well, she's loyal to herself and her assets, most of all. I'd say her next level of loyalty lies with the Lords of the Fringe, who I'm guessing you're familiar with, then the CIS. Her lowest loyalties lie with the Sith and their affiliates."

A smile would've lit up the face of the dress, but it had no face. "So, put me on, please?"

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Getting up from her spot, Dharma changed to keep her promise with the dress that gave her information about the woman she had in the office. She slipped the dress on. It needed some adjustments with little pulls here and there to have it work on her. Once she was pleased with the feel of the dress on her, she went to her closet to open it and look at the heels she had there. Black ones were picked out. Switching her foot ware, then she left the office to other things on her schedule.

((Saying done here))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom