Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied 57th Silyepr Temya'a Traatika (Mortar Platoon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

GENERAL INFORMATION

• Unit Name: 57[SUP]th[/SUP] Silyepr Temya'a Traatika (Mortar Platoon.)
  • Affiliation: Clan Australis, Torack Australis
  • Classification: Mortar Platoon
  • Description: Fighting in many battles for Clan Australis, this Mortar Unit prides itself in providing notable support for its allies when needed. A coordinated unit commanded by Torack Australis, these men share an undying loyalty to there clan and family. A characteristic their commander shares enthusiastically.Usually in high morale, this unit is considered to have a higher then average firing rate then most mortar units.This is due to their commander who expects them to have a rigorous training schedule to continue this efficiency.
COMBAT INFORMATION: The combination of Unit Size and Availability below is the indicator of how numerous your unit is. Stormtroopers for instance would be considered Large/Common, while Rogue Squadron would be a Small/Unique unit. Majority Force User Units are prohibited from being Common or Large. The stronger and more specialized your unit is (FU or NFU), the smaller and less common it should be.

• Combat Function: An infantry Mortar team, this unit’s job is to lay down supporting fire to engaged units by any means possible and to crush enemies from a distance. However should the need arrive, this unit can quickly fight as standard infantry should they be engaged.
Strengths:

• High Morale: With loyalty and courage, this unit is unlikely to break even if their commander is killed.
  • Mortar Team: Mortar teams are mobile infantry the use mortar technology to blast the enemy to pieces at a distance. This unit is efficient in serving that support role.
  • Fast firing rate: Due to the rigorous training that is conducted by their commanding officer, this veteran unit has a fast firing rate.
Weaknesses:

-Vulnerable to enemy Air Forces: Should any bomber squadrons attempt to attack this unit, they will certainly be at a disadvantage without support.

-Susceptible to snipers: Due to the fact that they are a mortar team, it is hard for them to be Hidden. Therefore without proper fortifications this unit could be picked apart by an opposing sniper unit.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Fighting in many battles this unit is considered a group of unsung heros that work as supporting cogs within the military of Clan Australis. However, after the crushing defeat on Mandalore many in the unit have returned to their clan home on Mykr. Preparing for the likelihood of a futre crusade to liberate Mandalorian space. These patriots are ready for war.

Zak Dymo

Z
Zak Dymo So I made another post of this for this character because I was told to transfer this over to my current account. Because, I do not have the ability to edit this post if changes are needed.

Just so I am understanding the above, are you unable to edit the first post in this thread?

Also, I noticed that you posted an identical submission. Are you able to edit that one, but not this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom