Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Year Old Girl Discusses Princess Leia's Slave Outfit With Dad

The sucky thing about being on Reddit is you see almost everything first. Then you go to other sites and people post things a day latter or however much time afterwords. And they probably also saw it on Reddit, but you just go "I've already see it". And you have to bite your tongue to not shout repost. Things would be so much easier if everyone was on Reddit, but I don't think that would be a good thing for society. I'm hungry now.

Rayl Wilded said:
The sucky thing about being on Reddit is you see almost everything first. Then you go to other sites and people post things a day latter or however much time afterwords. And they probably also saw it on Reddit, but you just go "I've already see it". And you have to bite your tongue to not shout repost. Things would be so much easier if everyone was on Reddit, but I don't think that would be a good thing for society. I'm hungry now.
I would've preferred you shouted repost than that long explanation of why you weren't shouting repost, lol.

Also, it's the first time it's been posted here.

Which begs the question of if it's actually a repost or not.

But yeah, I got it from reddit.

But then again, reddit got it from youtube, the actual source.

So really it's a re-repost.

Or you can just accept that content finds its way to multiple outlets on the internet and just accept it.

4f9.jpg

sabrina

I can't say what's wrong with that vid, as this is a pg13 board.

[member="Tefka"] feel free to pm, but I am not telling anyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom